The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2017, 06:32:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
101  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Got back into dream to get no response on: August 03, 2014, 12:55:22
So this morning I asked a very important question to a Dream character which I could relate to. The problem was
when I finally got the chance I set my mind to ask this character about something but then I woke up like someone tried
to prevent me from getting an answer like they didn't want to guide me(i've Heard you can get guiding from Dreams). But as I woke up i refused to give up on the chance I just got and with my intention I was back in the Dream 1 sec later asking the same question and I got
an answer that from the character like it said kind of that it was just there to play a roll no answer my question not exactly like that more
decoded when it said that. But I don't see why it seems like I couldn't get guidance? Maybe cause it was a special question related to a big part
of my Life or what??

I also want to share last day when I first time in this lifetime seem to have felt real grief. I don't know how I get to that situation but it seems like I only can feel in Dreams some feelings  and sometimes bring them with me for a moment... I was very overwhelmed by the grief never felt something that Deep and sad in that way....It's like I can't feeel in this reality.. Anyone thoughts on why I experienced grief..?
102  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Hard to wake up on: July 10, 2014, 13:09:38
So I haven't had any Dreams I remember clearly for 7 Days so I set my intention last night to get one.
I had a kind of clear Dream that for the first time didn't seem to jump out to Another Dream. This is the
first time a Dream keeps going on a certain line it almost felt like an alternate reality cause it felt so different
and what I remember felt real. There was even a game in the Dream I remember details of which Im very sure doesn't
exist here. Though the most strange thing was for the first time in a year I woke up feeling that I woke up from some veryvery
Deep sleep or depth. But the strange thing is that when I was about to Wake up here I was beginning to go to sleep in the other
Dream on my bed almost involutary. I even had very vivid thoughts there and so on though had Before but not this type.

Though the thing that caught my interest most was that when I woke up I had my consciousness from the Dream only for while and felt
lost when I began to Wake up as I Went to sleep in that Dream. It felt like I was in some kind of worm whole zapped here and confused for
a while and felt this very Deep thing... It was almost hard to make sense of where I felt I was waking up cause I didn't have my own
consciousness yet.

Im a bit confused by this but has anybody clues or experiences like this? Though I gotta say that the depth was the most relaxing feeling I've had in a couple of years even though I was tired in my body when waking up. It's like a relaxing depth in my consciousness or something. I also wanna say that I actually got a feeling of that some part of me died when I was waking up  and fun thing is when I die in other Dreams only a few I've felt this depth/deepness. It's almost like I couldn't return to this body for a moment neither have this awareness. I just love that relaxing feeling makes me want to just be there again.
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Got out again on: June 30, 2014, 13:41:31
So it's been a while since I last remember getting out. Today though I was lying in my bed in the morning trying to sleep not trying to OBE
but I accidently found myself in the other side of the room looking in my room with a foggy grey color. I realized that I was at the Point where I could get out but I still kind of felt my body as "I" was at the other side of the room. So I started to just want to get out and I intensified this " sound" that usually comes and got my body spinning fast enough to get out. When I got out something grabbed through my stomach probably cause I was a bit afraid but then it let go and I started falling through a black void or something(down) and it didn't stop while in the void I tried to go to sun but didn't get there and woke up.

This is also the first time I OBE:d just seconds after going to bed again and not intentionally. So does anyone have any suggestions?
104  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / What ya think of this? on: June 25, 2014, 19:09:41
Just found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0sKaYrhu20
Think the title is a reverse of the truth(my opinion).
What do you Think?
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 04, 2014, 09:40:21
I Think I've accidently found this method while meditating two years ago... I just felt swayin and have kept doing it when relazing since then.. Im very good at swayin very far/long but I've never experienced AP thourgh this method...?
106  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Nothing feels real? on: June 01, 2014, 20:01:32
For atleast 3 years now I've had a feeling like im Dizzy all the time and nothing feels real. I remember years Before where I could feel how real this World felt and I could Think clearly... It feels like im going crazy does anyone know how to fix this ? :S
107  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Orbs on: May 20, 2014, 12:53:56
Im not out of body that often but when I am it's only a few seconds or a minute and I do not see colors out of body... so no orbs in OBE.
They're usually in my room mostly cause I kind of like watching them I just have to feel that I want them there and especielly Before I sleep I
can see them alot clearer and more frequently.

These orbs are usually  like 1 meter away in the air in my room but I can see them over people that are talking very much but only like one of them over their head and like 10 meters away then. Most of the orbs are about the size of a hand or smaller. Though I have a hard time seing them outside probably because of the background. I've never seen these orbs outside but I've seen White even smaller energy particles in a certain flow outside but I know these are not orbs it's something else... I don't feel what they feel but I can feel pretty much Everything else what it feels  like other people and so on... And I have tried simple mental rquest sometimes but not to hard because I just don't get it.. It's easy to see them but not much more than that. And I don't see  all of them as perfect circles..
108  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Orbs on: May 18, 2014, 19:05:19
Since about 2 years when I started spritually awake or whatever you call it I've been able to see orbs often White and blue for a few seconds. With time they have become something that's Always there almost wherever I am but Im wondering why can I see them and not communicate with them? Also I can't make me not see them anymore but still I don't see them as a light from this World... It's a more intense light but still unreal maybe I don't see them or experience them as good as I should be able to do? I wonder if anyone of you have advise on how to go further... And yes I can see these orbs in meditation too. Is there anyway to develop this further so that these orbs can show a form that I can relate too?
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Strange thing.. on: May 05, 2014, 21:06:00
So this morning I was dreaming and in this Dream I was about to go to sleep in my bed. Then a moment later in that bed some force or thing pulled over the bed and tried to get me under it and I could do nothing about it.. I started screaming but couldn't which felt exactly like sleep paralysis but in a Dream ?!? Well in between when I faded out of the Dream I didn't know if I actually had started screaming in this reality but after that I find myself able to get out of my body in this reality or to go to my body which happens often. Under the circumctances and the chock I choosed not to go OB and woke up exactly when I was supposed to... Was someone just waking me up or trying to get me to have an OBE?
110  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Some thoughts of mine on: March 09, 2014, 10:59:16
I started Writing this sometime last year but quit and forgot and it's not done but im gonna share it with
you to see your thoughts on this.

The document can be read here: http://mineclue.com/infin.odt
111  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / what is going on? on: March 02, 2014, 10:32:51
So lately i've been opening up my third Eye more again slowly... I've noticed I easily every night can choose to get out of body for a minute or two only if I have the will to. Also when I go to sleep halfconsiouss and Wake up in an image which is blurry I've learned to zoom it and see it like in this World but in HD! Sometimes these images are like a real World im going in or something but im kinda  just spectating... And can only hold for up to 8 seconds atm... Also this mornin I had involuntary OBE which got me afraid because either I was very aware in a Dream cuz I felt heat from some sort of body I had I was in a dark room that wasn't mine so I freaked out and woke up... Any thoughts?
112  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Was this my guide? on: February 25, 2014, 05:36:09
Okay so for a long time i've been trying to get in Contact with my spritual guides. So I asked like 100th time today to get to know them and meet them in a Dream but this night I had bad Dreams and I was in a house were suddenly a Little Girls shaddow showed up from the stair and I freaked out cuz I was in a fearmode since last Dream.. I hide from this girl and try to confront and say it doesn't exist because it felt demonic because of the fear but in the Dream I go out and meet this girl and start screaming to go away and I get the name Mary in my mind then I woke up in reality with the same fear for about 5 minutes...

Also Worth to know 1 hour after asking to get in Contact with my guide that day first time in this Life I saw a perfectly round yellowish/goldish orb flying by like an insect and the light was very clear and specified in the orb  not without the orb. I've seen energy types Before but not this clear and round and not yellow mostly blue and White Before and these usually doesn't act like that yellow one.
113  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Strange dream on: February 24, 2014, 18:26:28
Okay so Ive had Dreams as usual with alot of stuff going on which I don't exactly know what it means but
as I was running through the Dream I met a turtle on the road and my friend picked it up and followed me with
it and I was afraid it was gonna bite me somehting says that this turtle was placed there for a reason it felt like
it had Another nergy than the Dream and me itself.

Another thing is that I often become aware of that im just in a Dream when Im in situations of fear and I know im dreaming
but I can't exactly recall my earthly memory but I still kind of know  Everything I know... Also when I met somekind of demon in
my Dream I wasn't scared and thought to create lightstrikes to send it away and it seemed to stop but when I lost faith more than that
wouldn't happen... Any advices?
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Another OBE on: February 24, 2014, 18:13:23
I don't Think you got me perfectly... I wasn't that much in fear I just kind of thought of fear and some fear came through
115  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Different light on: February 21, 2014, 14:58:03
So I've been able to see energy from probably sprits for around 1.5 year now and can turn it on in minutes but for a while
it's been on 24/7. The energy that I Think i sprits are mostly Bright blue lights which I've never seen in this World also Purple
and black at few occations. Once though 1 year back when I was up to connecting with my guides and angels which I did I saw a Rainbow light
following me starting ifront of me for an half hour then fading away to behind my Eyes in the end. This Rainbow light came today again and it seems to be coming when I achieve something and when im very calm. Do anyone know which archangel this could be? Or is it something else? I thought I almost could spot like a Little being in grey when i focused my Eye like a faerie or an angel...
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: using AP for scientific information? on: February 20, 2014, 13:47:34
Is it possible to check in AP if it's possible to find an algorithm to create intelligence? I Believe that in order to create
intelligence you must be intelligent and intelligent is in my opinion when you are beyond the limits of earthly knowledge. Though smart can anyone on Earth be in my opinion. I've been thinking and thinking with my earthly mind but to create intelligence you must be able to understand every single pattern of Everything there is which is almost anything and I don't Think my earthly mind is that smart haha..
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Another OBE on: February 18, 2014, 09:14:03
So it's been a while without me practicing OBE's now since this World got much to be done. Anyway 3 Days ago I was thinkin of
startin this practice again to the Point where I kind of easily get out of body but only for short moments.

So I woke up relaxed without moving my body with just my mind. In this state I often achieve OBE's easily with the rollmethod which is the best and only method for me.  I've seen this tv show Oz recently where there is a man with legs that doesn't work anymore. I was thinkin like I had his unworkable legs and suddenly I couldn't feel a damn of my legs but my upper body. After this my mind kind of got outside my body but not a OBE so I relaxed and got back to normal and started my Rolling method this time was the hardest ever to get out cuz I was like gettin out in slowmotion and had to keep pushing but I was soon out on the foor. This time it felt like in the end of Rolling method my body got with me and I thought I had just accidently fell to the floor but this was not the case. So I didn't Think about it but when I were on the floow someone held me like a entity but I thought of other stuff so I just calmly tried to get up which I did(now later I realised someone held me on the floor). After that I stood in my room which this time had no furniture and I thought that I should remember it which I Always Think when im there.Im Always a Little scared and don't Believe Everything I want to work then cause im stressed if something would happen. So I thought of gettin to a calm beach place of anykind but it didn't work so I think my vibration was to low. Then  because I was scared but not freaked out I could not come up with anything else but accidently Think show me my biggest fear... So I was afraid of it so ofcourse it would work but I didn't know what my worst fear there was and what came was not my worst fear. In once second somekind of humanlike man came fading in trhough the wall with a drak face which I couldn't see and a hat. When im afraid i try to face my fear so i tried to shake his hand but it kind n't work AND I kind of got easily eletrocuted in my hand  and he  disappeared and I as usual lost my mind and started dreaming.

Notice this is my first time meeting anyone in the astral or OBE Place. Was this just a usual entity? OR maybe someone i knew? And  why do I Always see in grey color? But first time I saw a black color though... And why does it feel so real when it happens but afterward like a Dream almost. How could I raise my vibration and try to get to higher vibrations to be able to go to calm places I want to visit? Im thankful for anyhelp on my journey.
118  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Did I receive memory from the future? on: February 01, 2014, 17:34:30
well I knew what I remembered from the book only like some lines that came up. But before most of the scenes I got the exact image in my head like I had dreamt it... Welll be whatever it was
119  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Did I receive memory from the future? on: February 01, 2014, 13:35:46
Okay so today I watched a Movie which recently got out and I have never watched it Before. Though I've read the book and when I read I don't really se Pictures in my head clearly. As I started this Movie I remembered almost every single scene Before it happened in exact detail and Picture... How can this be possible? I've never seen the Movie Before and yet it felt like I had Always seen it?? Like im accessing memory of Another reality or timeline or something..
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / white light on: January 26, 2014, 15:05:30
Last night when getting to sleep early I tried inducing OBE. I woke up 15 min later and fast got halfaware into sleep after like 1 second I was so relaxed and suddenly come to what felt like Another World with so Bright White light it felt so real that I got scared and woke up. Have never experienced this Before anyone know what this was?
121  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Died in a dream again on: January 25, 2014, 13:18:58
Ok so sometimes I die in my Dreams but this is not nightmares just like accidental Deaths. The Dreams where I die is like a real
reality for "Another me". When I accidently die I Wake up exact that moment in this me World and it feels like a part of infinty me has merged into this me?? Isn't this strange? Oftenly when I die I also sometime find a relief if I don't "the other me" merge into this reality directly. I also Think these other me sometime has been in the Astral World Before going to this me. Anyone know about this? feel kind of weird.
122  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Ability I got 2 years ago on: January 20, 2014, 18:41:07
As I started mediating more and such I noticed I could feel different types av energies  vaguely and now adays I usually get into a state of mind where Im in everyday situation can feel how Another persons "feel" or Perceives their World for a split second. It feels so weird and afterward I feel like I have a stone in my stomach.. Does anyone know what this is? And yes Im 100% sure I know exactly what they felt because you're not judging in that moment so I can feel it's very real.
123  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Seing letters on: January 20, 2014, 18:35:43
Upon awaking when Im half aware that Im dreaming I slowly Wake up and realize this in the wakeup process even more but something has been confusing me.. When Im in between I can for 2 seconds see letters fade away where I look and I can't understand them??.. anyone know about this?
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Energy in hands? on: January 18, 2014, 15:05:20
Just curious if anyone know why im feeling a very strong pressure or energy in my hans and feet when I try to  get to OBE.
It feels almost like it's going to explode and if I move it's gone instantly. Also I wonder if anyone experiences like me when I try
this I kind of get to a real Place with my mind in this World I Think and is there like in 3d experience but when I start thinking Im
swapped back like BAAM.
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Near OBE I can make music on: December 05, 2013, 14:06:12
I can manipulate the music very much but you have to feel what you want to hear. I also heard music in dreams with lyrics and in dreams the music is filled with wonderful energies.

In order for me to achieve this I have to be in some kind of deep state.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6