The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 24, 2018, 07:51:24

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
26  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Love feeling in all my dreams on: May 30, 2018, 00:31:43
I have keeping a dream journal noting down the important stuff for like every day in 2 years. I have not necessarily noticed I remember more dreams. Memories of higher dimensions fade in this reality if you don't write them down though, mostly. I usually only remember the important stuff unless it feels like  I've been in another reality for years or so.. The most important factor for me remembering dreams seems getting A LOT of sleep. Too little will make me forget most.

Another thing I have noticed is all my dreams have a feeling of love in them, much unlike the life here. I love going to sleep mostly, because I usually have some sort of feeling of love in all my dreams. Is anyone else experiencing this too?
27  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Weird sound iv been hearing on: May 30, 2018, 00:27:58
The past 2 years I have been hearing a specific tone in the morning/night. It usually comes before the sun rises and comes in waves. I sounds sort of like some vibration and seems
to come from within my mind or head(I tried putting hands around ear). It doesn't go away until I have slept a few hours again. It is nothing like what Ihave experienced when exiting the body
it is something else, has anyone else experienced it?
28  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Questions on: May 14, 2018, 05:13:42
Haha, it was a joke. Phoenix no longer has a name so that person is nameless.
29  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Questions on: May 14, 2018, 04:26:48
I suppose Phoenix has become Nameless.
30  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Questions on: May 13, 2018, 18:46:53
What happened to Lionheart and Phoenix? Their accounts have been gone for a while now.. Also why were there so many posts 2013-2015 and then it seemed to go downwards?
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Two recent experiences on: May 13, 2018, 18:43:18
Yesterday I was meditating after recently having reduced my regularity a lot. I was  visualizing being in a corridor with rooms appearing randomly on the sides of it with different doors. It was white spacious and bright. There were big windows on both ends. Eventually I entered a room and started drifting into sleep, when I suddenly began spinning out of this visualization to somewhere else, but that kind of stopped because I noticed this(consciously). I then shortly got a feeling and blurry image of a clear blue sky on another planet full of love(felt like a memory I don't remember). I then kind of fell asleep for a few minutes.

Experience 2: I woke up randomly in middle of night still a bit tired. I went back to sleep on my back focusing on my breath or darkness behind my eyes to exit(potentially). Instead a song I've been listening to started going through my mind and soon enough it had become "real", as my consciousness deepened and decreased. The lyrics(the important part) changed from "we all have a hunger" to "we all have a number", "they're all numbers" or "they all have a nuber"(I don't remember which). Then I entered what I would like to call the rare observatory black space. This is a state where I can not think, but only observe. It is a deep black space. In this space I have previously on two occations met a guardian angel and a elemental being. I last in this space 2-10 seconds usually and then fall asleep but somehow remember it anyway. I have only reached this space when going to sleep also. Although this time I saw three stars forming a triangle. It seems kind of cryptic considering "they're all numbers" playing before.

Any input?
32  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 13, 2018, 18:28:58
Yes thanks. I made the point also saying I don't understand everything in that reply. I have known this answer of love for years, but only recently I have actually begun to understand it a bit more, even though I had a period in 2012 when I was understanding love more than now.
33  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 13, 2018, 02:46:43
Well, I don't understand what you meant by "would have no reason to exist" in response to my reply. For me it seems contradictory to my statements.
34  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 11, 2018, 00:14:48
Eh doesn't matter, thanks for all your replies though!
35  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 10, 2018, 04:55:14
I am confused unfortunately.
36  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 09, 2018, 17:50:34
wait what?
37  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 08, 2018, 03:24:46
I find you guys are deriving more than there was to my post. I work on being more loving every day. I see beauty in every moment & even the moments I don't enjoy. I know there is always a purpose of being here. I also know there is infinite purposes to be here, but ultimately it is growth and love. Still I can't say that I understand everything and why some of us seem to see things more clearly and learn these higher dimensional ways of thinking. I believe one of my main purposes of being here is to elevate people to see what I see clearly already, help them accept differences between people etc....
38  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Don't feel connected on: May 07, 2018, 01:47:19
Hi, ever since I started "waking up" in 2012 I have noticed how everything stops making sense to me. I have come to the point/been at a point where I no longer feel connected
to this life on earth. It is like I see so clearly things others don't and yet I am here living a 3d dimensional life feeling like im somewhere else in my mind. It is hard to explain but have been this
way for years now and it feels very strange. I feel as if I no longer really have a good reason to be here, even though I most certainly have no big problem with it.. It is like watching a movie knowing it
is actually a movie whereas the other actors forgot it was a movie at all.
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A Practical Breakdown On How To Astral Project on: April 21, 2018, 16:51:11
I had lots of minor astral projections last year, but now not so much. It's quite strange it never happens right away when I want it, but it seems to come in waves and you have to have a clear mind during a few continuous days or something. It seems astral projecting somehow gets harder after your first few projections in my opinion.

Btw I like the breakdown though, even though I think it could be clearer at some places.
40  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: How to change forum name? on: April 02, 2018, 05:56:06
I suggest you try changing reality with the mind xD
41  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreams of reunion on: December 13, 2017, 05:22:38
Im recently frequently like 1-3 times a year having unexpected emotional reunions with people I like who I will never see in this life again most likely. It's unexpected and feels painful upon awakening, almost as if I am dead having an afterlife party... Anyone else?
42  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Requirements changed on: November 25, 2017, 10:47:32
I have noticed that since about 2015 I don't really get tired or hungry. I rather feel neutral much of the time and I just decide to go to sleep or eat after a while because it has been a long habit. I remember the years before, I would a clear tired feeling when I needed to sleep and when I got hungry I would almost feel pain from the hunger even though I ate more and so on...

These days, I can go 4-9 hours before my stomach starts feeling empty, and I never really get that "hungry feeling"/"feeling of pain or something". The only thing that happens is I feel my stomach start becoming empty, but I don't necessarily get hungry. I do ofcourse still eat. I've eaten a lot less the past year and only drink water since 4 years back. I even don't feel a need for more than 2 glasses of water a day even though i started drinking 4-6 now to be on the safe side. My weight has stayed the same for 3 years now, no fluctuations really, no matter if I eat much less it seems. Many days I eat 1000-1700 calories.

I also noticed in the past 2 years I can go for very long without getting the "tired feeling" of sleep. I simply decide when I want to go to sleep and it's even a bit hard falling asleep sometimes. If I don't get much sleep I don't really get tired, I just get a kind of strange feeling.

Has anyone else experienced similar things?

Things that changed before/during this time:
I eat lots more of fruit.
Drink only water.
Eat less.
Meditate more regularly
Been in sun and nature more
Tried being thankful for stuff

I dunno.
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sammie's OBE journal on: November 25, 2017, 10:36:21
This morning I woke up and thought, let's try and relax into an OBE. I later gave up on the idea and found myself in the "red void". From there I willed myself out but forgot what happened after that. Later it happened again, once again in the red void. I was kind of floating on the side but could not really control my movement, I asked if there were any guides who would come forth, and suddenly my third eye was pulled upwards by some force, I forgot what happened thereafter as I didn't take notes. I also later found myself in the red void again looking at an image, where I was a neutral observer looking out a window, seeing a Los Angeles like neighbourhood, nature and sky. I think I saw two small golden balls in the sky aswell.
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sammie's OBE journal on: November 19, 2017, 20:00:05
Had a short period with not so many exits, but today I rolled out once I found an opportunity to do so. I could see clearly in the dark, I travelled to the kitchen, then out of a window. I saw the sky. It was clear and full of stars. At this point I somehow lost my piercing focus and I tuned out back to my body(maybe?) I might actually have just dreamed that. I don't think I astral travelled etherically, or how you would call it. I saw no cars outside, and neither clouds. This was one of my many short OBEs. To be continued.
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Relation on: September 21, 2017, 19:26:03
Well the thing is I still focus a lot on the non physical and write down the dreams all the time. Also I think newbies could find this interesting.
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Relation on: September 21, 2017, 07:42:20
I have recently noticed a relation I think. I earlier this year, when I didn't have to focus as much on the physical world, had many OBEs as opposed to before that point. Now as I am very occupied with the physical world I have not had anythnig close to OBEs for 2-3 months until today. For some reason I had more of a deep sleep tonight and clearer dreams. I also rolled out through my wall to find myself in my bed again relaxing so much I could leave my body if I wanted to. For some reason I didn't dare to which is veru unusual. Also it seemed harder to exit and more highpitch noice than usual and more magnetism if you will. I think this may have to do that I have been focusing a lot more on the physical lately.

Thoughts?
47  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 18-25 AP goers on: September 09, 2017, 22:08:23
20 years old here. Been practicing astral projection and similar stuff since fifteen. Had a bunch of lucid dreams and OBEs, but still practicing.
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sammie's OBE journal on: July 09, 2017, 11:00:50
I have this year had a lot more frequent OBEs or whatever you would like to call them & I feel that a journal would be better for me and reader. My experiences are at the moment usually very short, which is also one good reason to keep all experiences logged into this journal. This will be a place for people to maybe gain some insight or interest in the subject. I myself greatly enjoy reading OBE journals of frequent fliers. Those with more knowledge feel free to help me in the right direction, I always appreciate input.

2017 July 9th

I found myself in my old house, with a somewhat restricted memory hearing someone familiar crying. I thought I was maybe just dreaming or something, but kept listening and then realized with restricted consciousness that I might exit in this state. I couldn't see anything and the bed was in the wrong place, but I exited and started flying upwards at an exponential rate. I started seeing maybe Jupiter's rings and then instantly exited the universe? and saw multiple galaxies, which then seemed to turn into different dimensions as i travelled further? I got the feeling these different dimensions had different characteristics and I could easily feel the one which I currently belong to. I think I saw a handful of these and they had different but somewhat familiar symbols.

While I was flying with no sight, I just thought maybe I'll eventually see something if I keep being focused on going somewhere. I was focused on going into space, cause I couldn't see and it would be easy flying upwards while blind, also I have never been there astrally from what I remember. I also noted in the beginning of the flying as I increased the speed, my vibration seemed to increase a lot instantly as I could feel my astral body start vibrating as I increased in speed.

Duration of this experience was only about 60 seconds and I travelled very quickly.
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Quick loss of consciousness on: July 09, 2017, 10:48:48
To be clear, I'm not really scared of anything once I'm out I just didn't wanna get stuck in that wall as I wanted to continue the experience and do something more fun... The vision I have no clue as to why it has been gone lately. Maybe it is because I don't wait for the exit these days, I more kind force myself out as fast I know I'm enough disconnected(just enough) from my body or whatever, to exit with a little force.
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Quick loss of consciousness on: July 08, 2017, 20:31:29
So, got out the other day and hade this dumb idea suddenly... I decided to try and go through a solid thick wall..... I started slowing down as I travelled further throw it and thought, I don't want to be stuck in this weird wall seeing creepy pipes and excrement... Then I lost consciousness.... :/ Also when I exited my body I could not see as it has been recently, but this time I actually rolled out as opposed to sinking out, still couldn't see.. So I decided to see, and so I did, but it was a bit blurry. Although, thanks to my vision I managed to get stuck in a wall...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8