The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 05:46:38

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Controlling physical and astral body on: July 23, 2016, 13:53:08
So this morning I was awoken early and awake for about 1.5 hours until I could focus on getting back to sleep. I noticed that I could control both my physical and astral body, if you will. This happened a few weeks before but not to the same extent. I could have rolled out if I wnated to at any time at that moment.  I could also control my physical body in-between. I  did of course try to roll out as of "dry periods" of obs and that kind of stuff. It seems that something happened to my stomach every time I was about to roll out? Happened a few weeks before when I could control both bodies. I didn't wanna continue roll out because it felt as if I would hurt my physical body's stomach. But still felt good having this opportunity.

Any thoughts or anyone with similar things? It seems being on this forum more recently even due to my OBE absent triggered this.
52  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 22, 2016, 15:44:38
Thanks for sharing! I have not but I will, eventually. I've always imagined that one can stumble upon these kind of things in nature. Maybe it was some sort of high energy point?
53  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 21, 2016, 22:22:21
I wanna hear more about that experience, please Smiley
54  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 21, 2016, 18:51:59
Just curious, are there any sorts of portals in the physical world anyone here has experienced? Portals that would transfer the body to anoter place?
55  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Can't do both? on: July 21, 2016, 03:01:31
So, what is most important in our earthly lives? Focus on developing spiritually or "being on earth" or both or something else?
56  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Can't do both? on: July 01, 2016, 15:17:20
Why does it Always seem to freaking hard to focus on multiple things for me? I can only direct all my energy towards a single thing in the present if I want to really feel committed or good about what I am doing. For instance, doing this OBE's and stuff stops completely every time I focus more on something in the physical World, vice versa. All my energy goes one way and not the other. Of course I can change the energy but it seems it can only do one thing... Has anyone sturggled with this?
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: FILD Technique (very high success rate) on: May 12, 2016, 03:04:10
Interesting, might try this soon.
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Short OBE :) on: May 11, 2016, 23:19:41
So for the past 2 weeks  I have been trying to get OBEs again and extend my consciousness. I've had 2 times the the past week where I either experienced sleep paralysis or could start "spinning" my astral body to almost get out or whatever it might be called. Yesterday I felt a bit sick so Went to sleep 10 hours Before Wake up and I woke up sometime during the night feeling like I was in Another house which I don't live at anymore, felt insanely real but I didn't open my Eyes and Went back to sleep I Think. Later I found myself in my room fully conscious for some reason, I Think it was the fact that I was watching 6 cards on my table with insanely HD looking images with Words like prosperity and angel on them? I then became fully conscious, extremely conscious more than I have been in my former OBE's during my years. Some kind of altered state of mind maybe, so I decided to try and fly out of my room since I have never gone outside. However, after 1 meter Everything was completely gray and my conscious started becoming cclouded suddenly for some reason? I tried brushing my hands together and commanding awareness but of course the opposite happened. Then I actually moved my real hands and started falling towards the ground as I was flying out of my window. Im not even sure I should define this as an OBE maybe this was what people call astral projection, I don't know. Any comments? How should I keep up the work, improve or any comment at all that might help me.
59  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Tips on method for remaining conscious? on: May 09, 2016, 05:08:39
So I used to be able to very easily be in the Theta brainwave state back in 2012 and remember everything in detail without effort after meditating for 1 month intensely. Im wondering if anyone here has any good methods to gaining back that kind of conscious in theta or even delta Waves.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / New method? on: April 23, 2016, 09:15:07
So I just wanna share something I have learned to be effective when it comes to having OBEs. If you are able to make yourself scared of getting sleep paralysis upon sleep or scared of having an OBE, you may find yourself scared of falling asleep and keep trying to get your mind awake so that doesn't happen. What has happened to me when doing this is that I somehow can use that fear to keep my mind awake while being very tired so that I am still aware in the state where one might get sleep paralysis. Once you reach the sleep paralysis state it is just to let go of that fear and use whatever method you prefer to get out of your physical body. It is not a method I really use myself, but I have noticed how easy it is to use fear to keep your mind awake when your body is very tired.Im not sure if this method has been found or presented here or anywhere, but here it is. I Think many newbies may find this useful if they want to have an instant opportunity for OBE and newbies probably have a tendency to be scared easily. Be aware though that if you cannot control the fear you will probably have a bad experience. Please feel free to add, criticize or give your thoughts on this. Maybe you have used this method or  something similar, feel free to share.
61  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Extreme sadness on: April 23, 2016, 08:12:32
So last night I had a Dream about a Close person who all of a sudden in front of me choose to jump down from a high Point right in front of me while making a spectacle of it. I felt such a Deep sadness and loss that I could barely Breathe... The strange thing is that I can barely feel anything in the physical reality even in these situations.. Then I woke up and I were sobbing upon awakening and still feeling that extreme sadness for quite a while, has happened Before but with love emotions from Dreams.... Why did this happen? It is so weird that two realities somehow connected.. Any thoughts on this phenomenon?
62  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Trusting my gut on: April 22, 2016, 05:53:21
So for the past few years I've been trying to become more telepathic and try to connect to the higher self or whatever one might call it. I started to notice my gut 1-2 years ago where I was warned by my gut about what I should do and not do in my best interests. At the time I just kind of brushed that feeling away a couple of times, but realized that I actually felt the exact feeling I would feel if I didn't make Another choice. So in most cases when I didn't make another choice I would feel that feeling my gut was giving me a few hours, weeks or days later. Recently I have been noticing when "my gut" gives me these feelings and I have instead stopped for a moment paid attention to it, and as a result I ended up making choices that helped me avoid unfavourable situations. I just love when these "gut" feelings come as I know pay more attention to it. It is hard to know it at the beginning and it still is, but I know can more easily identify it. It kind of just comes at appropriate times suggesting what my future might be like in the form of a feeling if I don't change my decision or choice. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe someone has input or is more advanced? Thank you for any replies.
63  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Music upon awakening on: April 17, 2016, 02:39:03
So, Im able to induce songs to play in my head when I am very relaxed, especially before going to sleep. I can either make up Music or listen to something i've listened to. It will be completely the same as it would be in our real World and even clearer and you can feel it more. What is confusing to me is that the past few Days I've been waking up to real life songs being played in the background of my head..? At first I don't notice it but as I become more aware I notice it. Any thoughts?
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Almost back on: March 13, 2016, 10:15:59
So, I've been a bit inactive recently with OBE's and stuff, and as a result I've become less good at inducing OBE's. I've the past week started trying getting back out and 3 days ago I managed to get my leg out and woke up to conscious from a jerk in my body. I have also started inducing Music upon sleep again for what reason I do I don't know it just feels good. Last night I actually managed to induce vibrations by anger which seem very strange. First off, I wasn't very conscious but conscious enough to remember it witha bit of luck in the morning. Secondly, I usually don't feel vibrations but rather a sound, a feeling or just knowing. Also I usually don't get it to happen suddenly and by will bu rather by being conscious and waiting for the opportunity. I remember trying to fall through my bed to keep working till that end Szaxx told me about months ago, but I wasn't conscious enough. Any thoughts or possibly suggestions on how to get back on track quickly?
65  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Ouija board problem! on: February 12, 2016, 22:28:30
Did this once, an hour afterward a big window which was placed on a bed for some reason was evenly broken with none in there, lol. I just don't do things that have a negative feeling anymore.
66  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy ball on: January 24, 2016, 00:23:41
So recently I've been a bit inactive with "all this stuff" since I've traveled across to World to study and get a new experience, but today for some reason I started trying to make an energy ball with my hand for some reason.. Well I sat there for 10-15 minutes until it became very strong and both hands starting pulsating in a perfect rythm very visibly and it felt like there was a very strong energy between the hands keeping them apart but Close. Then all of a sudden I started seing a transparent Shell a bit around where I imagined and felt the energy ball I made!? It looked a bit like heat you can see on the roads in the summer but it was frozen in it's position? So I started filling the ball with hopes and stuff and then let it go.. Any thoughts? Im not really sure what I was doing or what I actually did or didn't do..
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Two self induced OBEs in 10 minutes on: December 23, 2015, 13:01:01
So I was awake this morning couldn't fall asleep and have been thinkin to myself that I will have an OBE every night for a week(just getting it into mind). I got a chance by surprise the first night but became scared cause I wasn't ready for it. So this morning I made myself tired and also my body like when going to sleep except having the intention of becoming completely concious when boy is relaxed enough to exit on will. What happened is that I became aware when it started going to sleep and very aware.. Also I noticed my vibration is alot higher it seems since it barely took any effort raising that high pitch sound and it sounded normal and not strange, back in 2012 it was very strange and bomb like soundish but over time has become less bomb like and easier. So while I became aware it took me  what felt like 3 seconds by will increasing the vibrational sound a bit to be able to get out of body.. Then I started thinking about szaxx comment a while ago on following through falling down trough bed which I did with no fear with INTENT and WILL. I got halfway trough the bed which felt like falling a long way but then I focused on my body and it stopped Midway. Really cool experience tho. Also I really felt my energy body being extracted from physical body.. Felt intense and bit uncortable but kept going, I think this was due to my will of doing it quickly.

Now I woke up and decided I will not give up and am not content so I did the exact same thing with will and intent and inducing sleep and with intent to become aware when relaxed. This time after like 10 min I was there again. This time my body started spinning like on a BBQ thing while one big toe on my body was not relaxed and in midair so it felt like my body was being twisted but kept going haha. Then I kept spinning which felt nice until I started seing this Purple light i can see at any time IRL but dont know what to do with it. To my surprise the sound in my ear became very intense and metalic like some sort of universe sound and I kept at it and while seing this I actually moved my hand IRL and also out of body at the same time and one awake toe but my WILL could handle it!?? I then became less aware of the body but still aware and this Purple light became a clear vortex or  worm hole and I could clearly see it as this now and I Think that is the long answer to my question about this Purple light. I kept going for 5 minutes in this Place of the Purple vortex faster and clearer it became and the metalic sound kept coming. I liked it very much but then I seem to have decided it was enough for today. Im really gonna keep at it now when it feels like I have taken a giant leap and keep all of you updated here. If i don't update I have not yet had Another experience but hopefully Ill do this tomorrow  Cheesy My goal is to follow the vortex to tthe end if there is any end.. Also the metalic sound was in the vortex and I Think it may have been related to my state of mind? Maybe gamma, delta or theta? Not sure but something was very different.

Any thoughts? Should I keep grinding like this? I Think I can manage to this again tomorrow if my family doesnt disturb me too much. Im really excited.
68  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Invincible on: December 15, 2015, 01:11:13
So I had a Dream a couple of nights ago where I offended someone who were rude to me to get him off my back... Then it turned out that the character I offended became Another character a Young kid who had cancer..? So people got mad gave me a teddy bear and told me to fix it, and i thought well I can try and I seem to have to and I got nothing to loose. So my Words just kept flowing and I made that kid feel inspired and after that I felt invincible and the reality in my Dream became ecstatic since I felt like I could do antyhing and I felt so happy and the universe responded by giving more hapiness..

Thoughts?
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First OBE experience (attempt to contact guardian angel) on: November 26, 2015, 01:41:21
Well be glad atleast you have someone guiding you, maybe yourself or someone else but well I just have to figure out stuff on my own lol. Nice progress tho.
70  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Listening to Bach on: November 25, 2015, 14:43:14
So I woke up this mornin way too early and after thinking for an hour I decided to "hear" Music with my third Eye or something like I usually do Before going to sleep. Everytime it sound more clear and real than sounds in the physical World actually. It is kind like feeling a muscle like people say to hear with your third Eye, or see or even smell, atleast for me. It's somehow easier for me to hear and much harder to get Visuals which also are more clear than this World to me. I have to kind of feel my way into the sound I want or the Visuals I want maybe im changing my vibration to what I want? Well what's cool about this morning is that I had gotten some sleep so I managed to stay in this heightened awareness were I was listening to some song of Bach Think G string. Very clear and lasted with clarity for about 15 seconds and I was more aware than ever of this physical World and could also Think at the same time..? Tho I started overthinking being able to thinking and hearing it so clear when basically being awake and started smiling so I lost it Sad Well later I did the same things with Visuals but I were not with my mindset in the physical World neither thinking. In the Visuals were alot of people and also one humanlike fox which I didnt found weird until after..

I just love Music being played with the minds Eye, is anyone else doing this? Smiley
71  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Feeeling amazing in my heart? on: November 22, 2015, 14:14:48
So I havent really felt many feelings in the physical World as long as I have lived but felt much more in Dreams and such. But recently, to be more exact, since the 20th november I have felt a feeling of Peace in my heart kind of intense actually. I don't know where it came for and why it has lasted I can relate it to a feeling of love and Peace I few times have had in Dreams and upon awekening i feel like 1/20 of that feeling in the physical World for a few hours, but this feeling is as intense as in the Dreams and has lasted like 2-3 Days and I feel Amazing!? Much more pleasant than  feeling nothing which also is kind of a sort of Peace... Im now afraid I will loose it if i take it for granted, I mean this feeling get me excited I kind of feel magical it feels like Peace and love mixed together..? I can't quite Place it but it feels like i smoehow have felt this Before and Always like it's something that Always has been there and should be there...? Im very thankful for tips and responses im anyone know anything. Cheesy
72  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Hearing birds on: November 15, 2015, 00:42:17
So for some time iv been able to turn into vision and soun mostly. Recently I have been able to scent things based on directing my consiousness somewhere else like with vision and sound..? So now I seem to be able vision, sound and smell all to some degree although visionis harder as I must be in a different state. Also Iv been trying to hear sounds during the day and I focused on my garden inside my house and eventually started hearing very low sounds of birds? Any ideas on how to increase all these 3 abilities? Also does anyone have experiences or knowledge to share?
73  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: The moon on: October 30, 2015, 01:48:17
Ofcourse, It's very strange indeed.. I find it unnatural and have thought about it many times.
74  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / The moon on: October 28, 2015, 21:32:59
Woke up several times tonight by the moon in a perfect position shining inbetween the curtains on me and hearing a noice in my ears similar to the one I hear Before having an obe.
Has anyone experienced this or any thoughts?
75  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Weird dream on: October 27, 2015, 15:40:44
So just something interesting I remembered from tonight's Dreams. I was on a pitch and I see a bluish orb becoming very strong(have seen one becoming stronger every day in this world). Eventually to my surprise it became a fairy and I managed to make it land in my hand. Then I didn't expect it to say much but then it said: "You're dead". I instantly as I saw it could feel its love in my heart  Before it said I was dead...? It actually felt like I  knew I was dead in this World and it made me realize it?? It really felt authentic.. I am actually surprised now afterwards that Im still here... Maybe I entered Another reality to keep going(where I did not die)?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6