The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2017, 05:20:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
76  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Hearing birds on: November 15, 2015, 00:42:17
So for some time iv been able to turn into vision and soun mostly. Recently I have been able to scent things based on directing my consiousness somewhere else like with vision and sound..? So now I seem to be able vision, sound and smell all to some degree although visionis harder as I must be in a different state. Also Iv been trying to hear sounds during the day and I focused on my garden inside my house and eventually started hearing very low sounds of birds? Any ideas on how to increase all these 3 abilities? Also does anyone have experiences or knowledge to share?
77  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: The moon on: October 30, 2015, 01:48:17
Ofcourse, It's very strange indeed.. I find it unnatural and have thought about it many times.
78  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / The moon on: October 28, 2015, 21:32:59
Woke up several times tonight by the moon in a perfect position shining inbetween the curtains on me and hearing a noice in my ears similar to the one I hear Before having an obe.
Has anyone experienced this or any thoughts?
79  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Weird dream on: October 27, 2015, 15:40:44
So just something interesting I remembered from tonight's Dreams. I was on a pitch and I see a bluish orb becoming very strong(have seen one becoming stronger every day in this world). Eventually to my surprise it became a fairy and I managed to make it land in my hand. Then I didn't expect it to say much but then it said: "You're dead". I instantly as I saw it could feel its love in my heart  Before it said I was dead...? It actually felt like I  knew I was dead in this World and it made me realize it?? It really felt authentic.. I am actually surprised now afterwards that Im still here... Maybe I entered Another reality to keep going(where I did not die)?
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Weird exit on: October 15, 2015, 18:04:27
So Before going to sleep I set my intention to have an OBE and when I was half asleep I felt my astral body go up and backwards which it was never done Before to then slowly descend into my body? Usually I get back to the body instantly and I have never found myself over my body and backwards..

When I woke up later in the morning I set my intention again to have an OBE. I soon found myself in some kind of Another weird exit which I have never had Before. My astral body seemed to be spinning like a Clock pointer as I increased that high pitch sound I usually do when I use will to push and OBE to come. I thought that soon I will see my room and with each spin my vision got clearer until I could see my rooms roof in a greyish color. I have Always Before started "seeing" through thinking Im opening my Eyes like in physical except in astral. Unfortunately I lost my awareness after a bit of spinning around  with clear vision. Another weird thing is that I then remember having a Dream afterwards where I also remembered this OBE but not my memeories from this physical World...

Does anyone have clues to why Everything suddenly has started go weird and changing?
81  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Telepathy/feeling on: October 14, 2015, 15:16:25
So last evening I saw a betting for soccergame which was going to start in 5 minutes and got the feeling that I could feel myself winning or something. So I thought and without too much thinking I played one game with 8 games and 1 with 13. I got the 8 right and won and got 11 of 13. Before I Went to sleep I knew that it was 0-0 in the 78th minute and thought I'd try some telepathy/feeling. Somehow i got 2-0 in my mind but thought, no why would 2 goals come up in the last 10 minutes? Well proves they did score 2 goals in the last minutes. What do you Think? Am I becoming more connected or something? Randomness or not? Personally it feels like I've become a Little better. I know from the past I have ignored telepathic feelings in other contexts but I really felt that something really would happen.. Im trying to not let my mind wave those things away. Does anyone have ideas on how to keep practising/good practices?
82  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Better memory of dreams and details on: October 13, 2015, 17:15:45
So recently the past two weeks I  have been able to recall bigger parts of my Dreams..? I also noticed that today I remember paying very good attention to a large Cliff with jungle beside a beach. The details when experiencing "that" was more detailed than I have ever been able to recall in a Dream. Usually Everything is a bit fuzzy but the details of this mountain very cool. I Think my self from this World may have gotten that self to try and see the details like what you would call "higher self" in this reality..?
83  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Increased focus? on: October 13, 2015, 17:10:32
So since about 2012 I've been able to see what you would call orbs/spirits/something from Another dimension. I cannot do much but see them randomly or when I choose be aware of them. I can see them in broad Daylight but it's easier to see them while it being dark. Usually there are always a few around... Might be because I try to attract spirits on Daily basis. They come oftenly as White pure light/yellowish. A few times "indigo"/Deep dark blue. A few times they are black, maybe 1/20 and 1/50 green also 1/20 redish. Usually Im only able to focus completely on a single on for 1-2 seconds since you really can't use your physical Eyes or "try to look at them", but last night I could focus directly at one a bit bigger than usual with somewhat Bright White light in the middle and yelloish in the borders. I have at tiem upon falling asleep seen these orbs become small "entities" and just not a orb...? I thought that as my focus on this orb was so good it would eventually show itself in a sort of a physical shape which has happened while going to sleep once. But after 10-15 seconds with good focus it just seemed do have gone out of the blue ? Sad

Any thoughts? Anyone who has experience and knowledge about this and how to develop further? Smiley
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I accidently "phased" on: October 12, 2015, 13:47:02
So I read an ongoing topic on this forum yesterday a few hours Before going to bed and read Szxaxx guide on how to do phasing. I've accidently found myself phasing Before going to sleep but not caring too much about it and neither having full awareness. So I tried it but only remembered a few dreamlike images when I at times became unaware of the body though my mind kept making it disappearing. I woke up this morning and Went to sleep just thinking about having OBE with intention. I ended up with full awareness phasing for what felt 2-3 minutes which I have never managed Before that long and so aware, usually I start loosing my awareness after 20 seconds or my mind Wakes up my body. So I created this image of going around in somekind of veichle on a city looking alike Los Angeles. I could nnot be in this Picture/reality but only direct it at this time. I then lost the Picture a few times almost going back to this World, but I managed to feel my way back to the Picture. The strange and interesting thing is that I inbetween feeling my way back when things just "were" I saw lots of numbers/letters in a 3d redness/blackness randomly being regenerated each second or something.. I have seen afterimages of numbers after waking up making no sense at times also..? Though this was even more interesting. I didn't Think of my body or feelt connected to it which was unusual but good Smiley Afterward these "3 minutes" 1 hour had passed and I felt much more energized than the hour Before. What actually woke me up after 3 minutes was my stupidness of thinking I could change my eteric body, which I Always do in OBEs also and instead feel my physical body and loose it. Do you Think I should give up on the eteric body idea and focus on being in these states longer?
I Think one part of the reason to this happening is because I during the past week have had my intention set and just trying to do OBEs and expand my borderstate limit.

And thoughts or comments? Smiley Btw I really appreciate input!
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Shapeshift while OBE on: October 10, 2015, 23:15:46
So I found this guy on the net claiming that one can change ones physical body by going OB and changing their eteric body. Just letting you guys know and wonder if anyone already knew this or have done this? Want a link? PM me. This guy claims that once you change the eteric body and go back into the physical body there will be an instant physical change like magnets. Though one cannot maintain this eteric body in the 3d dimension easily so in a few hours he says you'll slowly morph back. I've accidently tried something quite similar while being OB but end up in my body since I instead of changing my eteric body somehow connected with the physical. I'll try this when Im OB next time and focus more on the eteric body rather than the physical one and i'll let you know how it went. I'll write here once I've tried this again.

So has anyone succesfully done this? Did you know about it? I have Heard from several sources that people have been able to do this, but they are rather rare.
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Falling again on: October 09, 2015, 14:16:12
So back in 2012 I was "opening" my senses and could easily with clarity remember Visuals from when I was asleep and hypnogogic images and also I could talk to some degree to spirits. Now this summer I tried this but unfortunately the wrong way and not really with too much of intention. Now 2 Days ago I tried starting reestablishing conctact with these dimensions. After a while after asking for some spirit to talk to "just asking for a name" I felt like a milisecond there was something which came and expanded into my mind and shortly there after I received the name "Todd" like a lightbolt and it came in feeling which I somehow translated to an imaginated Picture of his name..? I felt that this was actually not my thought as I was able to in 2012 but thats about it. Gonna try to do some more of this. After I got the name Todd which is a name I have barely Heard in my Life I asked if this spirit defined itself as "he" and I then got an auditory "yeah". Did not feel as authentic as the name tho but after this I couldn't pic up anything more at this time.

A day later I started to get into this with intention more and Think about it much. I tried to see the aura of the lamps light clearly Before going to sleep and couldmore clearly than usual see these orbs I usually see on a Daily basis but much more intense. And after going to sleep I woke up in the middle of the night Went back to sleep and accidently felt this "falling" like I did back in 2012. Now I usually just roll out when I know I can, but I felt this falling which was unintended and happened in seconds  after going back to sleep and knew I could roll out but was afraid to do this since I usually have OBEs when it's morning and light outside... I then for the first time since 2012 felt that I actually could feel tha paralysis and freaked out a bit and thought lets be outside my body until my body Wakes up. And thats it.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
87  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Weird dream on: October 02, 2015, 00:31:06
So this morning I had a Dream which included alot of people which I have known in the past. In the Dream it felt very natural like we were all a unit. There was some kind of journey we had together in the Dream and we worked together through many different things until I somehow got to some kind of "end". I was first out to a Cliff where one was supposed to jump to an old ship and alot of people from my past kept coming and pushing me away to "win" and get onto that ship, both bad and good people. All of a sudden I Think everyone had gotten on somehow and I wasn't able to get on for some reason... 100meters from this Cliff and this ship there was a beach and inbetween it seemed to be a big ocean somehow. Well I just got a feeling that I was completely on my own a sense of Peace  and nothiness and it felt kind of sad actually.. Now when I Think about it Before i Went to sleep the evening Before I wanted to feel what god feel like or void/nothingness feels like, didn't remember this until now since I was almost sleep... Well I decided to jump of the Cliff into the ocean to swim ashore since I was all alone, then all of a sudden a very authentic voice which felt like an angel or something asked: "do you need help?". I felt kinda sad and said no but felt that my heart was telling something else and this angelic presence seem to have made a tsunami to get me ashore... Then all of a sudden I was in this waithall where one old classmate asked me to wait in the waiting room and it felt like everyone was waiting to die and I felt that classmate was a disguise from someone who seemed(felt this) to have the bigger Picture in their head. I saw other hallways and followed them and saw that there were an infinite amount of different hallways like a maze and each one had like different purposes and Words on a sign in them. Then this classmate showed up suddenly and I felt this angel or whatever somehow tried to help me to actually go on in that waiting room I left for something I didn't know... Then I woke up. I felt energized which happens only like once a year after special Dreams..? It felt like somehow I had connected to something and been told something I don't completely understand and I was very clear afterwards about the important parts which seems strange..

Since I had such clear memories upon wakening I just kept this in my mind and could still feel this sadness, Peace and nothingness. It felt like it told me about how everyone is moving on and so am I or something and that it is inevitable, but at the same time Im very sure that som angelic/godly presence in that Dream was helping me to actually move on from alot of bad experiences and good experiences in the past which had gotten my subconsious keep these "scars". It feels like something godly for once answered my 100's of askings of help to let go of the past. Even though I wasn't Close to Everything it just felt so damn ? can't express this feeeling in Words..?

Any thoughts or knowledge on this ?
88  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream where I died on: July 15, 2015, 16:59:30
So last night I was in a Dream and suddenly got shot by a shotgun I could feel the pain for few seconds but not move and just fell almost like paralysis until I seemed to have died, which is when I waked up..? Had other Dreams where I died where I get the feeling that dying actually felt real. Also had some Dreams like where I was shot and died immedietly and I felt a sensation of Peace which felt damn good.
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Almost back on track? on: July 11, 2015, 22:14:32
So I've been trying to get back to my OBE/astral experiences since it was  months since I was last able to do this. I've been meditating and working on my intention, though this morning I woke up in my room with it a Little different but very real since im Always a Little lost in the morning upon wakning. I was thinking for a moment is this maybe a chance to an OBE again? I Heard this surr sound as I usually do Before obes but more different like made up from my mind and I was thinking there is no reason to try and roll over(method) since this obvisly looks like my real room... Then I faded into a Dream. Im happy for any advice, opinions or suggestions. It didnot really feel like and OBE at this time but somehow this tricked me to believing I was wide awake in my room with similar settings.
90  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Aware in dream on: June 19, 2015, 12:22:06
So it was a long time since I tried to raise my awareness to a high grade but now I have meditated for 4 Days and remembered Dream and more vividly. Last night though I suddenly became completely aware of that I was dreaming with this mind. I tried to not focus on this World since I wanted to stay there. I was just in a room and I tried making the other building disappear but as I was aware of the Dream and it felt real I couldn't because I thought in terms of this World which I have Before managed not to. I was standing there and thinking like am i gonna stand here forever now? Then I Think I lost it and wandered of to a Dream. Any thoughts or suggestions?
91  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / seing some sort of energy on: June 12, 2015, 16:39:56
So I've noticed at times when i stretch my body the first time during a new day I feel very good and when I feel this " good" feeling
from the stretch I see blue/White sparkling particles floating trhough the air? Does anyone know what this is? Seen it for 3 years now.
Also something that I dont see as frequently is golden particles when I Breathe in and hold my breath for a second or so this only happens a few times a year and only short periods.. Any thoughts? Btw I've been able since 3 years back to see colors/energy in the air but these are different and less frequent.
92  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Aware of dreams again on: November 01, 2014, 10:54:03
So lately there have been much going on in real Life so i kinda turned off my awareness of other realms... Though I am now
getting back and I had a few Dreams this night where I fell asleep in the Dream and kind of dreamt in it..? Never happened Before, it was like I was so tired I slept through layers of other Dreams and I also noticed that things weren't really real in the Dream since I ended up in placed far away in 1 minute and things disappeared just like that... I also somehow felt some  strange hug with storng love in the Dream??
Any thoughts?
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Almsot out again on: November 01, 2014, 10:44:27
So recently I've been thinking of how long ago I had my OBE's(a couple of months) and I remember that I could easily choose to get OB when I was about to Wake up in case I choose to be aware, though lately I have been becoming more unaware but decided 4 Days ago to try become more aware and just in 2 Days I almost got out but ended up in a Dream cause of fear and one day later I was even more aware(today) and intensified that "sound" in my ear Before waking up so I could get OBE and I was extremely Close but kinda ended up in a Dream like Environment again. And suggestions on how to be able to do it better to get back to having OBE's more naturally?
94  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Strange thing on: August 28, 2014, 17:29:46
So once again I was lying on a bed in my Dream about to sleep and in the Dream I tried to connect with the realms beyond and all of a sudden a head with two big Eyes showed up behind the door which got me a Little freaked out but since I invited it myself I asked it go away which it did. And after this I tried to fall asleep in the Dream which is when this and tat World connected and I felt that I was out of body but only would get out if I wanted but I felt that I was not to relaxed in my mind so I choosed to Wake up instead. The thing was this time My astral body somehow felt warm and so relaxed..? I also tried getting back there in a matter of seconds and felt the exact same thing but im not sure I could have gotten out of body the second time since I then was mroe aware of my body. Any thoughts?
95  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Hallucinations waking up on: August 14, 2014, 02:26:10
Well Im glad this oftenly only freaks me out when I Wake up in the morning because I can only see the hallucinations clearly with light and if it was night I wouldn't bother trying to Wake up. Though I wonder why I Always seem to hallucinate letters in the air for a few seconds very clearly and this time numbers and so on.
96  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Hallucinations waking up on: August 13, 2014, 22:36:46
So last morning I woke up early and Before I got to sleep again I set my intent to have an OBE. So I remember dreaming that my phone rang in the Dream so in someway I tried to Wake up in this reality instead of the Dreamreailty and I woke up very fast. But the thing is that when this happens and I Wake up that fast I can barely keep my Eyes up and my mind just seem to relaxed to almost be awake and while this happens im looking with my real Eyes hallucinating number in a line scrolling down in my room and suddenly I hear a whisper in my ears that freaks me out... It's not the first time this happens but not very often I Wake up hallucinating with heavy eyelids...  Has anyone further information or something about this ? Smiley
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willing to guide me? on: August 08, 2014, 19:31:32
Thank you but actually what i've been doing and doing successfully is kind of what you told me Smiley Well know I know
to keep going in my own direction though.
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willing to guide me? on: August 08, 2014, 12:10:27
Well thank you LionHeart Wink Though this is kind of what i've been doing and am doing just thought it was Worth a shoot in Another direction.
I have AP:d a few times already though Smiley But well Imma let this thread die out thank you for your answers!
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willing to guide me? on: August 08, 2014, 03:06:38
Ofc none has to do this for me neither has anyone except myself so far. I just thought that there might be some out there that might to share what they have learned in the non physical.
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hollow Earth = The earth inside earth! on: August 07, 2014, 14:54:48
I myself find this real but I cannot say for sure it's just a feeling or something I want but there is also much physical proof for it.
I would really like to go there sometime in the future when this World is more openminded and find out about this.

I myself have Always thought since the ice on both polar sides of Earth is melting it might be cause our World is spiritually evolving and the ice melts to open the gateway/door into the Earth more and more the more we evolve and the Close we get to the golden era. Thats just something a Think though.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6