The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 10, 2019, 07:37:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Members Pictures 2006 on: January 27, 2006, 16:12:51
shocked
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / pearl on my head on: December 27, 2005, 11:14:26
Looks like an orb to me...tho it could just as easy be a dust particle....
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Is it possible for Astral Projectors to stalk? on: August 16, 2005, 15:02:39
Quote from: _xander_
I know this may sound silly but i think a guy i know may kinda be watching me sometimes (please tell me i don't sound crazy) He starts telling me things i do when i am alone..... And on top of that he seems to know a lot about what other people do? Is this possible? I know he is into stuff like this and is pretty advanced in this area.

Is there anyway to protect myself and have some privacy? I would greatly appreciate If someone can help me.

I too suffered from an astral stalker,  for many months he knew exactly what where and when I was doing, this too resulted from him having a 'cyber crush' on me, I learnt to shield, but it wasnt as effective as I wanted, eventualy I came across a ritual to cut all cords we may have developed, seems to have worked, I dont 'feel' him in my space anymore.
4  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Very strange... on: February 12, 2005, 20:19:52
G3MM4
             My fiance has had the same thing....he wakes up full of scratches and we have even watched them form on his arms and chest, I personally think its an attack by a spirit or possibly demonic, knowing my history Im goin with demonic!
5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Need help on: December 16, 2004, 11:36:44
Juliet,
       Hi, I went through something similar last year, I went to a respected person on another forum and he sent me  a ritual to cut any ties with the person responsible, if you pm me I will email you the ritual, it is very very effective for your kind of problem.
Pages: [1]