The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 23, 2019, 17:39:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Easy Method for AP on: April 03, 2003, 18:22:04
How's it going everybody?  I need your help.  I have been following RB's ROPE method.  I can get into a trance, and then I do my chakra work, but ROPE just doesn't seem to be working for me.  I can't get out of my damn body whenever I try to use the ROPE technique.  I was wondering if anybody could give me an easier method of projecting.  I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
SBMan
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Preminision? on: August 31, 2002, 18:51:02
Last week I had a dream.  It wasn't lucid cuz' by the time that I was aware that i was dreaming I wasn't able to change anything around, but I remember my whole dream completely.  This is how it goes:

This girl that I go to school with had just broken up with her boyfriend, and she showed up to either mine or my friend's party, (Mine will take place on the 1st of November, and my friend's will take place on the 14th of Sept.) and we got romantically intimate there at the party.  The party seemed so real, and I don't know what to think of the dream.  I think that the dream took place in my friend's basement which leads me to suspect that if it is a preminision, that it will take place at my friend's party.  Anyways, what do you guys think, is the a preminision, sign, or just a really good dream?

Thanks

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Trouble in trance state on: August 25, 2002, 20:26:36
Hey everyone.  I'm having trouble whenever I get into a deep trance.  It seems that every time I get into a trance, I start to fall asleep.  What can I do to prevent this?  Thanks.

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Trance Methods on: August 13, 2002, 21:51:05
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could tell me some good techniques on getting into a trance fairly quick.  Because the method i'm usind right now takes me about 15-25 minutes to get into a trance.  I would appreciate any help and other advice that you would be willing to give me me cuz' i've only been trying for about 3 weeks now.  Also, if it helps any i'm 15.  Thanks a lot.

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Easy Method for AP on: April 04, 2003, 21:08:12
Thanks a lot for the help you guys.  Also,  have one more question.  What do you think of the books Astral Travel for Begginers by Richard Webster, and the book Astral Projection: Plain and Simple by Osbourne Phillips?  Do you think that they have any useful advice?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Preminision? on: September 01, 2002, 04:08:20
The dream did seem really clear.  I guess we'll just have to find out if it was just a really good dream or not.  Considering that the girl that was in my dream hasn't broken up with her bf yet.

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Voices in Ya Head. on: September 01, 2002, 03:03:39
I get this on occasion too.  I've had a couple pretty disturbing insidences too.  Such as a few days ago, I was meditating and I heard a voice in my head say "I want you to kill yourself.".  And I had it happen a couple other times ever since I was in the 6th grade (I'm a sophmore in high-school now).  I don't know what this is or what causes it, but it's reall creepy.

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / My first, and hopefully not last, concious OBE on: August 31, 2002, 23:34:45
What's your new technique look like?  I'm interested in testing it out.  I too had my first OBE today, I felt the vibrations, then entered back two minutes later.  I don't remember anything about it at all, i think i was in shock of seeing my body, so the shock caused me to re-enter.

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Calling All Fears on: August 21, 2002, 00:00:31
I know that most people will say that demonic posessions can't really happen, but I'm extremely terrified of it.  That's why I take extra precautions to make sure my body will be safe (i.e. praying for a safe journey).

10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / leprechauns anyone on: August 20, 2002, 00:04:20
My friend has a site on Elementals and Elemental Magik.  He's the one who got me into getting to know my higher mind and developing my psychic senses.  I'll find out the name of the site for you.

11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Trance Methods on: August 15, 2002, 01:24:41
The current method I'm using to get into a trance right now is ROPE.  I tried it because Robert Bruce says that if you just do the relaxation skills and then do ROPE right away, it will get you into a trance, energize your chakras, and get you out of your body.  With using this method, I get into a light trance, (sometimes in a good enough trance to project) but I don't feel any vibrations or hear any humming; so I get frustrated since I can't feel any signs of near projection and I concentrate to get out of the trance.  I've only gotten into a good trance about two times using this method, and I'm searching for a method that will get me into a deeper trance, and that wil get me feeling the vibrations and stuff.

Pages: [1]