The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2018, 18:20:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Astral Pulse Hotline on: October 18, 2018, 06:33:57
SCHMUSTIN, there is are many sensations and occurrences in this practice in general that are very hard to describe. The "feelings", eye movement impulse, things like that are hard to describe. You just kind of learn like you are blind and getting to "see" for the first time. You have to "feel" around.

That link above should help you with your focus. The trick is to keep your eyes centered, more like targeted. Instead of having them chase the visuals, try using just your "peripheral vison" to see and take in al the movements in your "visual screen".

Also, I noticed how you stated that you put 30 minutes into this. When I first began practicing in 2011, I would put at least an hour in before I got to feel any kind of intense vibrations. Sometimes it took a hour and half. It took me that long, because like you, I was chasing visuals and focusing on every little vibration, etheric body movement, basically anything that occurred. It was like one step forward, 3 steps back. I was constantly "resetting". But then I learned to just trust and passively observe all that I was seeing or feeling, until I just "knew", it was time to engage the scene/reality I was experiencing.

So in short I need to go longer and let it play out.... I am cutting it to short.

Got it... Thank you.... Will give it a go over the next couple days and see ho it pans out.

At the start I would lay there for 60 to 90 minutes and would not get as far as I do now in 20 to 30 minutes. I will let the process play out for at least an hour and see what comes with it.

Hoping for the best!!!  grin grin grin
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Astral Pulse Hotline on: October 18, 2018, 02:32:36
...and then what happens? Why did you stop?
 Those are just effects though. It sounds like you are more focused on them than you are the actual exit. Passively observe them with a "air of curiosity".

That is a good question... Not 100% sure why I stop, never really thought about it. Best answer I can give at thins point it either 1) I feel it is time to go to bed and get the rest 2) I feel the experience is over and I wont get anything more out of it. I realize my believing make is so.

You may be correct, Once I feel a part of my body moving I focus on it and work on getting it to move more. No that I think about it the limb that is moving never dose what I want it to do.  huh

What kind of exit are you "expecting"? Are you looking for a "etheric", full body exit?

Ha ha ha.... Yes I would love the experience of opening my eyes and seeing my physical body laying on the bed. But I also realize that I will get what I need, when I need it, and it may not be what I think I want.

I do have a few questions though. When you first start noticing the darkness before your eyes, do you get a slight impulse to "re-adjust" your eyes?

Okay, I know this is something I missed when I was doing the original post.... Thanks for the question....

After a bit into the process. I will start looking into the blackness and work on keeping my mind silent.
After a few seconds it is almost like there is... Don't really know how to explain this in words...
But it is like a second set of eye lids is slowly lowered over the "Blackness" that was originally their and as the "eye lids" (We will call them that for now as I don't know how ells to explain it) slowly lower over my eyes the blackness becomes blacker/darker... This is where the small electric shock sensation comes over my whole body.

As far as wanting to re-adjust my eyes... yes I think I know what you are talking about but cant say for sure.
More so I get the feeling as if sand is placed where my upper eye lids would contact my lower eye lids. Not sand in my eyes but just where the two touch. It is really hard to not open them. I can usually "will" it away and not pay much attention to it now.

You have chosen one of the toughest times to project. Many people prefer the 3-4 am hour to awake and attempt their exit. The reasons for this being that they normally already have 4-5 of hours of sleep in and now have interrupted their REM cycle. When you first go to bed at night, you are already mentally tired and ready to completely "tune out".

Another time people are successful is after they awake in the morning. They program their minds to not move or even open their eyes when they naturally awaken in the morning. This makes it easier to go back from where they just came, their last Dream or they can make a new intent and discover that. They haven't fully reoriented themselves to their physical waking body yet.

Then there is the process wake back to bed. Whereas you awaken, get up for about 1/2 an hour, then go back to bed and do a attempt. Once again, this is successful because you still haven't full oriented yourself yet to being awake. Just don't drink a coffee, lol?

Even at this time (Bed Time) when I am physically and mentally exhausted I still find I am able to keep my mind alert (really without much effort) and I will only fall asleep when I make the conscious decision to do so.

Now on the other hand you are right I do know that some nights (rare) I am way to tired to lay their and project so I opt to just go to bed.  
But I will set an intent to project upon waking or remembering my dreams... Something like that.

You call your technique "Indirect", but to me, I still see it as "Direct". There was no loss of consciousness involved. When I do what you did above, set my affirmation and notice before I go to sleep, that will normally lead to a LD, not a full bells and whistles projection.

Other than that, I would say your technique is good. Counting, Mantras, etc. work very good for some people. I like playing games with counting. Once in awhile I mentally count to 300. Sometimes, I change it up and just run 1-20 and 20-1 in a continuous cycle. I even like to do the more challenging way, which is counting and as soon as my thought leaves the count, which happens often, I immediately start the count over again. This is great way to "lose yourself" while you are awaiting the natural shift to occur. It also teaches you how to "hone" your focus ability.

I think you may be giving up to soon. I find the "separation/shift" occurs, after all the bells and whistles have been exhausted. I shift during the "calm" after the storm, per se.

Sorry you are right I meant to say "Direct" ... Got the two mixed up.

I as well play games with counting, I find counting works well for me to keep my mind active when needed.

Think I'm giving up to soon? On average a session will go to 20 - 25 minutes. I set a 30 min alarm. Sooooo I will usually make the decision to end the session (as I detailed in my original post) due to the fact the usually after the second set of "eye lids" come don nothing really happens so I end the session and go to bed. I take it I should keep my focus harder than ever at this point and push through the nothingness?

Schmustin, I second Lumaza's advice about the clock time. If I were you would also try the indirect Wake-Back-To-Bed method and give myself 3 hours of sleep, then after the alarm-clock rings would give it a try. It can make a difference. It did so for me. Give it a try if you can and will.

I did just start venturing in to techniques like these only a couple months ago.
Have not had much /any success with these yet but am still trying theses out on the weekends or, if i don't have to work the next day.

3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 17, 2018, 07:41:26
Still looking to see if more people can join the LINE group.

If so we could schedule group call to talk. Its more personable and I personally get better understanding when its a verbal conversation.

Plus the chatting is nice cause you can ask questions and you can get answers fairly quick.

LOL.... just need more people so I'm not talking to myself.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Astral Pulse Hotline on: October 17, 2018, 07:37:13
I just ended my Phase/soak session and today I focused on this thread here and especially your current situation SCHMUSTIN.

To add to the OP's quote above, I would also put the invite out for those that have had their 3-5 "buys" already and wish to take it up a notch. A buy in my use here, means that you have already had a few successes and now find it even more challenging to get back again, as in "stuck".  We could possibly use the thread for that as well. Making it a win, win "win" for everyone. Unless people here think that it would be better to we want to start another thread for that kind of conversation.

SCHMUSTIN, while focusing on your dilemma, without even knowing your chosen technique, I was shown it is more about the "Technician", than it is the "technique " in this case. So, we need to work on that. A good way to start is to have a good meditative talk with you and your higher self to find out why you are being challenged here. Next we can work on things like strengthening your focus ability in general. That's what I see and what my help to you at this current time would be.

The good thing about this "Hotline" idea is that we can get viewpoints from other members and experiencers here as well. You may not like what one person has to say and seem to sway more to another's view or way of helping. As long as the end result is the same, that's all that matters here.

Sammie, post away! We are all ears!

SCHMUSTIN, post it here. That way other people can benefit from the advise you receive here. I have a feeling that many people share the same problems when attempting to project/consciously shift.

Ok here I go.  I am going to explain in word, the best I can, the process I go through while working on projecting.

So, with my schedule, I use mainly what people refer to as the “Indirect Method”.
I have started using the direct method but this is challenging LOL. Still a work in progress.

I know the “Indirect Method” is supposed to be a little bit harder of a way to go but for some reason I have always been drawn to it.

-I will go to bed about 30 to 45 minutes earlier.
-I take about 1 – 3 minutes to relax.
-At this point I will usually say a mantra a couple times.
-I will now start by counting (Backwards).
-Then try visualization. Or just looking into the blackness behind my eye lids.
- I will sit/lay and just keep my mind a quiet as possible and sit in silence. This is something I just started doing. I used to always be doing something in my mind but I find that as soon as I basically make it go silent, I get this feeling that my entire bode “tightens” ever so slightly, almost like a very small electric shock. Is this normal? If so, what should I do?
-Once I get the small electric sensation I mention in the point above. My mind will automatically start on a mantra or counting or having thoughts fly in/through it.
-Shortly after this I will start to get the sensation of movement hands, feet or head, or a combination. But have not had more than a partial exit. That I am aware of.

I feel it is important to note that in the last 4 – 6 weeks I am able to get a feeling of my hands legs or head moving. Fairly quick into the process, I would say on average 5 – 10 min.

So I am not sure what ells to say but I am sure there are key items I am missing.
Please ask question to get further information and I will answer.

I have been practicing this since October 2016 and I feel as I am missing a small piece of information to make the “light bulb” go off.

On a bright note I do feel more confident getting to where I am now in the process. To clarify this I mean that all the relaxing, counting, visuals, movement, noises (when I hear them). Basically I have gotten comfortable with the sensation I have been getting for the past 2 years.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Astral Pulse Hotline on: October 13, 2018, 06:37:35
All kidding aside, I think this a great idea!  smiley

So, SCHMUSTIN, where do you feel your "block" is? As per the OP, tell us what your technique is, step by step and where you feel you are getting stuck. Let's see if we can help you turn your situation into the first success story here. What do you expect to come out of all of this?

I will put this in writing tonight and post. Should I post in here or create a new topic?

I strongly believe I just need to have someone say something a specific way so the "Light Bulb" goes off... hope that makes scene.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Astral Pulse Hotline on: October 12, 2018, 23:23:17
I am smashing the etheric like button right now!!!

I have been stuck for about a month now.... Where is the hotline phone number to call?  grin grin
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question On The Book THE PHASE on: October 11, 2018, 06:23:07
I would say it's the "full Monty"!  smiley The words "successful entrance" would show that.

You will find that there are many here on the Astral Pulse that don't share Michael's views. They don't look favorably at him either.

I listened to what he had to say. I read his book, watched his videos. I liked some things he had to say, others things I felt he had no clue on. He likes to use his own terminologies to describe things that many practitioner's here already know as WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dreaming). His material is basically nothing new though. If anything, I think it confuses people, more than it helps them! But that's just my opinion.

I find the same thing, but also find allot of good information as well. Almost like you need to pick out what you believe as truth at this point in your journey.

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Question On The Book THE PHASE on: October 10, 2018, 06:00:06
Hey All,

I have been reading and listening to the book THE PHASE by Michael Raduga.

Wanted to see if someone has read this and can possibly explain something...

At numerous point in the book he refers to having a "Successful entrance into the phase". What is looked at a successful entrance into the Phase?

Is it a full separation experience or can it me as small as being able to move your non physical limb?
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 03, 2018, 23:41:10
Lumaza should be a spokesperson for landlines  cheesy

I'm going to try leaving my phone off while I don't need it today. That'll be for 8 hours, if I make it out alive I'll let you know.  shocked

Good luck DancingBear!!!! Let me know how it goes... I might try that one day!!
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit Symptoms/Signposts on: October 03, 2018, 23:26:43
Decided to have a read over these again as I find I am having an issue separating and I feel as if I have missed out on numerous attempts this week alone all due to item 15 in the original post.

Would it not be nice if this process came with a personalized manual!!!

So Item# 15..... I have noted that the last couple weeks the main thing that happens pretty much every night while attempting the Direct Technique prior to bed is I will always have the feeling that my hands/arm and feet/legs are moving or in a whole new position. I analysed this last nigh pretty good and have concluded that indeed the feeling I have been having and they are actually moving.

Just need to figure out where to go from here. Everyone says just roll out or stand up with out using your physical muscles. This is taking a bit for me to grasp as i have no idea how to do this.

Is there a "TRICK" to moving that I am missing.

11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: HELP..... New Test??? on: October 03, 2018, 23:09:07
Are you trying the techniques listed upon waking? Your body is already relaxed and coming out of sleep vs. going into sleep. I highly advise you use your technique whenever you awaken during the night or morning.

Sorry... Not 100% sure what you are asking.

I usually use the Direct Method, For some reason at this point I get good results (sensations) almost 100% of the time. Not full separation (So I think).

When I have used the "WBTB Method" and the "Indirect Method" I find very little success. But I have only been using them on weekend once or twice a week. But the majority is the Direct Method before bed during the week.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Articles on projection on: October 03, 2018, 04:58:07
T.L.,

Great article I read the whole thing and wanted to ask a question.
As I was unsure what was happening and I though it was just a fear response up until this point and now i think it is more than that. just loking to sooif you can validate.

I will try and explain what happens the best I can....

First I must state:I do wear ear plugs normally and this is mainly the reason why I started wearing them.

As I am laying there on my back with out ear plugs. I will start to relax. I have gotten to a point where I can bring on non-physical sensations with in a 5 - 8 minutes after laying down. Any ways, as I'm laying there I will hear a dog move in my room, or say the furnace kick in, or a neighbor is in the yard and i hear the gate close.... You get the idea, I hope... I will hear a normal sound while laying there with out ear plugs.

No as soon as I hear this sound its almost like I can feel every muscle tighten up, It starts at my feet and works all the way up to my face. This is not a slow movement. It happens really fast then its over (I relax and end the sensation). At the end (Before me relaxing and ending it) I can feel my body it is tight and almost like it has kinked up ever so slightly... Not sure how ells to explain it.

Either way is this the electrical sensation you talk about. When it happens I should try and keep it your saying?

Lots of people talk about eliminating noises in the room so when this came over me I would think I am tensing up in fear so I started using ear plugs.

Any guidance is appreciated.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 02, 2018, 23:30:29
The Astral Pulse LINE Chat now has two people in it me and FunFire....

Come join us...
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: HELP..... New Test??? on: October 02, 2018, 23:27:03
Good luck!  smiley
 The reason that I asked that question is because in the last 6 years since I have been here on this Forum, I have seen a number of new members with anxiety issues that have for some reason been drawn to this practice. Unfortunately for them, it's a "catch 22". Perhaps that's why they were drawn to it in the first place, so they can learn how to learn patience and relax. Unfortunately many of them gave up. It was too much to endure.

Lumaza,

Worked on AP'ing last night as I was laying down for the night.

I noticed that last night it was really really hard to keep my thoughts in check. It seemed like my mind was constantly wandering and i could not keep it concentrated on one thing for more than 3 to 4 seconds.

Try again later I suppose.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: HELP..... New Test??? on: October 02, 2018, 05:52:46
Don't do that. By checking to see if there is movement, you are still too physically focused. Try "etherically" playing your guitar and lose yourself in the moment. The trick is to release that "physical" focus. When I use my Doorway/6 pt directional technique, I don't focus on the movement. I focus on the "action". If I experience a road, I focus on what's ahead and where it leading to, not what my body, etherically or physical is doing or experiencing. I like to keep the mindset, that I have already released my physical vessel and that now I am simply a point of consciousness. The motion based exercises are only there to aid me in getting to the 3D void. Once there I go experience and learn what I need to see or what I need to be taught. I allow the scenario to go in whatever direction it needs to, to achieve that goal.

Lumaza,

I think when you stated ""I don't focus on the movement. I focus on the "action"" I think A light bulb went off!!
I am focusing on the movements more so than the action, I thought the whole process was revolving around the movement!!

I have a new approach to take tonight when I lay down... Thank you i will let you know what happens!

SCHMUSTIN, do you have "Anxiety related" issues, like ADHD or something similar?

I ask that because you seem to be putting a whole lot of pressure on a process that is all about "relaxing, releasing and letting go"!

Your answers lie in the replies from the member's here on the Astral Pulse already. From EV, "Don't get too preoccupied with any of the details and trust your intuition and go with the flow."  From Lucidityman, "just chill and let things happen".

You can't force and don't need to force what occurs naturally. All you need to do is to learn to allow and passively observe it when it does.

Lumaza,

Good question... honestly I don't know. I know that when i was younger our family doctor wanted to put me on something as i was over active in school. Luckly my parents are (for the most part) against pharmaceuticals. so i was never on what ever they wanted me to take. Thank you Mom and Dad!!!

16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Pushing/Pressure Sensations ?? on: October 02, 2018, 03:08:58
I like the suggestion DancingBear made about waking in the middle of the night and practicing either a meditation or an exit technique. This is what I was getting at about varying the timing of your attempts and seeing if that didn't allow you to move deeper or notice any different qualities within your energy sensations. This is also known as the WBTB Wake, Back To Bed technique and involves getting about 2-3 hours sleep so that the initial one or two deep, Delta NREM sleep periods are allowed then a waking period of 30 minutes to an hour before going back to meditate, you try a technique or simply observe yourself as you slide back into sleep. The connection between the physical body and the awareness is much weaker at this point.

If you are already noticing random, fragmented thoughts, energy movements and colors behind the eyes then this is a great indication that this may work for you. I really need to do a sticky on this apparently normal hypnogogic progression into sleep, Lol.

The progression of hypnogogia goes approximately like this: Continued relaxation; fragmented, random thoughts; continued disconnection from physical body sensations; flashes of color; possibly some variety of auditory hallucinations; disjointed static pictures (often first in black/white); noticeable complete disconnection mentally from the physical; short, choppy fragments of visuals that gradually increase in length and color and vividness; longer, more complete visuals in HD that take on a life of their own...at this point you can let the visual develop and strengthen and begin trying to mentally 'step into' the scene...at some point you will 'phase' into the scene...this can be considered phasing into a Lucid Dream or somewhere in the Astral; decide for yourself when you get there. grin

This whole sequence requires a strong degree of being the 'detached and unemotional observer'...which you already sound like you have a good idea of; otherwise, you risk getting too excited or too involved too early and the sequence crashes; if so, then start over.

The idea of being aware of your energy body while still in your physical is normal and a good sign of awareness. It's progress and yes, it leaves you wondering at first, if you can really trust your senses. In point of fact, this is likely a new sense that you are learning; a sense that actually belongs to your energy body. Congratulations, this is one of many new senses you are going to slowly realize. Just wait until you are finally out of body and then maybe momentarily be aware of simultaneous perspectives from both bodies! That is the double perspective. Then at some point, you may experience witnessing both perspectives from even a third perspective; that is the triple! And if you're lucky, you might experience your awareness bouncing back and forth between all three and then get the balanced perspective. Yeah, that shakes things up, Lol!

Again, you are making great progress and getting close. Don't get too preoccupied with any of the details and trust your intuition and go with the flow.

EscapeVelocity,

I tried the WBTB method twice over the weekend and nothing happened?
I notice now that you state to sleep for 2 - 3 hours i was sleeping for 5 to 6. Could that have been the issue?

In regards to the hypnogogic progression you mention above I do get those sensation and visuals.
Some time i will get movement sensation first is this normal? huh huh And some time i wont get visuals??? huh huh

17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: HELP..... New Test??? on: October 02, 2018, 02:10:01
Hi,

Been watching your posts. I see nothing wrong with what You are doing. What You do seems normal to me. You have a nice progression going forward.

I can say that if Your mind questions wether it is the obe body or the pshyical body moving..  It's time for you to exit. Go explore.

What I tell people is that don't over think things..If you have a sence or a feeling..act on it. The worst that can happen is that You wake up in bed. The best thing thatcan happen is that You OBE. I can say I have many times questioned my mind..Should I fall of the bed? Everything in me says yes.. and each time when I just risk it all .. The mind was never wrong. 

You are fine ..normal... just chill and let things happen.  Leaving the body is about recognising sensations, response to the sensations. I personally when I leave the body I do it blind. Once my body stabilizes itself..I open my OBE eyes and usually do something crazy like jump of the balcony and twist my body on it's back and fly. Thought says You can't fly..yet You jump and You fall for about 2 seconds and then ..poof ..You float in the air effortlessly.. It can become the experience addicting.

Lucidityman,

Thank you for the positive confirmation.
I Find in the past I was excited for the process and new sensations and I had allot of fear to work thought on every new sensation and I am not naive enough to think that I have worked through it and now I'm fearless. i know its a constant for me that will need to be in check and will probably be tested on it again. If not i wodul be OK with that as well LOL.  cheesy

So..... I hear people say "JUST GET UP" or "JUST STAND UP AND GET OUT".... I have no idea how to do this with out moving my physical body.

I am assuming this is like all other sensations I had to work through, it will just take time and practice.
I am stating to think that its not something anyone can help explain how to do it its just going to take time for me to figure it out.

Not sure if that makes sense. To help explain my train of thought... I believe all things that you are learning, or want to learn have a "trick" to it and if you figure out the "trick you are well on your way. In this process I believe it is a "feeling" you get and you use to proceed forward. I feel like I am on the verge of a exit but I need to figure out the trick or feeling associated with it.

Almost like if I can consciously project and get the feeling associated with that I will be on a whole new level??  huh huh

I am just so confused just due to the fact that I don't now how to move my body without it being physical.  sad sad

Lucidityman,

One more thing, wondering if you will be able to confirm.

I am finding that I have gotten to a point in practice that I can lay down and within only a few minutes I can start bringing on non-physical sensations.
Is it normal to have it this quick? huh

As well... if I end up moving a arm, focusing on the physical to much or opening my eyes for a quick second. You know... Things that people say will kill the experience right away. I find these thing don't kill the experience for me, they may set it back a bit, but all it takes is a few seconds of focus to get back to where I was.

Is this normal?  huh
Am I doing something wrong?  huh
Is it all in my head?  huh
Why is the process not ending for me? huh
Is my mind playing tricks on me?  huh

Anyways... Dealing with allot of confusion and questioning I think, and have NO IDEA HOW TO MOVE FORWARD. huh huh huh
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / HELP..... New Test??? on: October 01, 2018, 23:54:06
Hello All,

I have been having good success entering the phase the last two weeks and have look at the way I have been thinking about the whole process and wanted to get yet again some more advice.

I used to lay down and my intent was to go "out of body". Now i have change my thought to all i do is i lay down adn my intent is to simply enter "The Phase" in what ever capacity that may be at that time.

Seems to be working OK... Dose anyone see an issue with this?

Now the issue i need the most advise on as this is really hard to cover....

As I am laying there working on "mind awake, body asleep" I get about 5 - 10 min in and can start to notice that my hands are moving or my feet.
I have played guitar for many years and so I can picture my self going into my music room and picking up each guitar and examining it.

The smell, weight, texture, string placement, etc...

with in seconds of picturing this i can feel my hands and arms moving slightly. almost like that are performing half of the movements required.

The issue I am experiencing is.... Now that I am really starting to feel (move then ever before) limb / astral movements (So I think).
When I am laying there picturing an object of just trying to induce movement I find that I am constantly trying to check if it is my astral body moving or my physical body.
When I do that it wont end the experience it seem to push it back a bit and i have to play catch up... so to speak. Is this normal for it to not end the experience and just seem to set it back a bit? I thought that if I did this, the experience should end right away, from what others say?

So if there a way to just know if its your physical body or your astral body. How do I move on from here?

Feeling of movement...
- Feet turning upwards or to the sides.
- Feel floating
- Hands go from laying on the bet to on top of my legs.
- Head turns to the right or left.
- Head looks toward my toes.
- head tried to push down into my pillow.

Just a few I get. i find as soon as I feel movement now I am constantly questioning and its really really hard to keep my mind on what I was doing. I seem to always go back to check what is actually moving... and I can never tell.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 01, 2018, 23:26:30
LOL...

Ok... Now I have to ask... Seems like the general consensus is that most experienced members do not have a cell phone.

Should I be looking to get rid of mine?
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 01, 2018, 02:12:26
Doesn't look like too much interest. I would be but I'd need to know how to get into it. Haven't hear of this Line Chat but have been on others.

To me it's a lot like the old party lines people used to share on landline phones. Everyone could talk at once. I tried to people interested over at EIC but I reckon it's hard getting everyone on at the same time since we all have different schedules.

But a once a week group chat might be of interest to some.

And STOP talking to yourself SCHMUSTIN, you know that's a sign of insanity LOL!!

Nameless,

LOL I know its hard when people don't seem to want to talk to you.... Its something I am working on!!

ALl you need to do is go to your app store on your phone either ISO or Andriod. and download the application called "LINE" it looks like a green word bubble with the word LINE inside it.

Once you have it downloaded just sign up and create a name and then I should be able to find you.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: 2nd OBE? Possibly during dream? on: September 30, 2018, 01:34:07
I would say you clearly had a shift in consciousness.

As far as the vibrations go..... I had them very strong at one point..... It seems like I haven't had them since then.

I have heard other members say that just because you experience a sensation once does not mean you're going to experience it every time, or even ever again.

Maybe you're like me and you'll have one great vibrational experience maybe two and then they will be rare or not show up again.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: September 30, 2018, 01:29:11
I Like the ide cause if you have an experiance you may have the chance to talk to an experiance member right away after, while it's all fresh in ones mind.

I haven't seen anyone request LOL I'm still talking to my self in the group!!
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: FILD Technique (very high success rate) on: September 29, 2018, 06:10:14
Hello!

So I'm a little confused.  Do you literally tap your index and middle fingers or just slightly move them?  Also, do you just concentrate on doing that and nothing else?

Thanks!!

UPDATE: I tried this last night and got to the point where I felt slight vibrations and also what looked like a purple flash in my mind.  I guess I fell asleep then.  That was the closest I have been in a long time.

Rob,

LOL... As i'm reading through the posts I had the same question.....

Are you actual moving your physical fingers or is it about the feeling of moving the fingers your trying to induce.

How do you move your physical fingers and expect to separate?
I'm guessing you are wanting the feeling of moving and not physically moving....

Hopefully another experienced member can provide some guidance on this.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Pushing/Pressure Sensations ?? on: September 29, 2018, 00:56:05
The approaches might seem similar, but they're actually quite different. I don't intentionally meditate to experience OBE, in fact I drop whatever intentions I possibly can. The simplest way I can explain my view on mindfulness meditation (which is what the Buddha actually used to attain enlightenment), is to be a human being, not a human doing, as Scatman John so eloquently put it. Mindfulness is about existing in the present moment unconditionally.

The foundation of Buddhist teachings, and what I see as the foundation for meditation itself is The Three Poisons, which are said to be the root of suffering. They roughly translate as attachment/desire, aversion, and ignorance. If you're attached to or desiring a certain outcome, you are not content with what is, and will suffer for it, because desire is an insatiable master. When you respond to a situation with aversion, you're again not content with what is, and will suffer for it, for things will never be the exact way the ego wants them to be. And finally ignorance, or not knowing the truth of who we are and what is, causes delusion that leads to much suffering.

Meditation is really about tackling all 3 of these. If you try to go from point A to point B because you aren't ok with the way things are you will suffer, and are also moving away from your self which is a double Whammy. Both aversion and attachment are doing this. So what happens if we let go of trying to do so we can just be? Then we sit with ourselves, and with time and attention we come to realize that what we thought was "us" actually wasn't us at all.

When I said I usually start with my attention on my body, it's because if I'm going to peel away the layers of what isn't me, I've got to start somewhere. By sitting with myself, I for example realize my physical sensations aren't me, because who is it that's aware of these physical sensations? Then I see my thoughts, and I realize I also am not these thoughts, because who is it that is aware of these thoughts? And this rabbit hole continues, and after you stop associating with these false aspects of self, you also stop feeding them your attention, and with time they fade into the background.

For me, this is where I start becoming more aware of what is happening in the moment without attaching to specific background noise. And once I am not associating with and in turn giving attention to the sensations that normally make up my experience, I  give room for more subtle aspects of self to come into my awareness. This is where I've gotten to in my meditations. And the more you meditate the more readily these delusions fall away.

So these more subtle aspects of self that you become aware of through dedicated practice, that's where I think I stumbled upon OBE's through meditation. It seems to be that with my body being tired from just waking up, then me starting to meditate while these Theta/Delta (And maybe even Gamma) waves were still affecting my state of awareness, I was then able to rapidly shed false aspects of self (in maybe 15 minutes or so). That's where I became aware of my energetic body? and at least some of my consciouness separated from the physical. This is my guess at what I experience, but I'm only human after all so take it with a grain of salt. =)

I fleshed this out with the hope that you'll more clearly understand what it is I did or "didnt" do, and what I meant by Vipassana. I do want to stress that it's surrendering to the moment, and casting aside your aspirations or resentments for everything just to be with yourself that would lead you down the path I described. When you start trying to do something, like AP, you've started going down the path of the ego. And maybe that is the path you need to experience AP. But in my experience, the truth of who you are comes not from running away from yourself, but from turning around and staring into the abyss.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for taking the time to give this detailed write up. After reading it is sounds pike a good tool to institute into my practice routine.

So if i were to research this a bit, I would search "Mindfulness Meditation", that is what the technique is called, correct?

25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: September 28, 2018, 08:28:02
I have created a group called Astral Pulse on LINE.

Download the application on your phone and create an account.

If you search for my line ID and send me a message I can add you to the group.

My line ID is: crazy.miss.hyde
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5