The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2017, 13:10:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How would you describe AP to someone who has never done it? on: January 10, 2017, 23:26:14
I mean, how does the 'separation' feel? Does it feel like being connected to your physical body while being someone else? How do you feel both existences at the same time? When you look around and see yourself, does it feel like being someone else? Do you still feel your physical organs' functioning?

With my very limited experience..... It feels natural.
Jarring at first, but over all.. enjoyable.

You are concentrated on the NP so you are not aware that you even have a physical body.

I guess if you wanted to feel you physical organs you could but I don't see added value in it.

"Weather you think you can, or think you cant. Either way, your always right. Its the thinking that makes it so." 

just my $0.02 with very limited experience.
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "the sweet spot" on: January 04, 2017, 02:16:22
Can anyone post the user of the youtube account?
The account posted is no longer available Sad

I have not posted much in the last couple months as I have not had much time to focus on AP.

I also clicked on the link and the video is unavailable  embarassed . Has anyone found a replacement video? I read through the post but I don't think all the video information is covered.

From what people are saying it sounds like a good technique and I would love to try it out.
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Just An Interesting/New Experience Last Night! Crazy? on: November 03, 2016, 02:34:02
I laid down for bed and gave myself an hour or so to relax.

I had earplugs in, so outside noises were pretty well not applicable.
After some time I thought I heard what sounded like the front door opening and closing.
I got up and nothing!! Is it pretty standard to hear common sounds like that?

I laid back down, and after some time I could hear, ("Hear" not "Thought") as I was counting backwards from 100 and it sounded as if someone was repeating some phrase in a language i didn't seem to understand or I just could not comprehend what was being chanted.

I assume it was not coming from my own thoughts as i could not get the chanting to go away.
I tried thinking about all different stuff and it hung on. Is this something that I should have run with??   
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Wake induced success on: November 02, 2016, 22:06:57
Without a doubt this discovery holds a lot of potential in my mind and I intend to test it further, it is very exciting.

I am not certain I understand what you mean regarding the doubt of dreams.

What was I was trying to get at with that point is that I have on multiple occasions attempted to "project" when I am already shifted. In these circumstances success comes instantly with no effort, it is extremely trivial. But it isn't all that valuable for a learning experience to have an easy separation if it is non-transferrable (at my level) to an actual successful implementation within the physical reality state of mind.

Maybe I am missing something, but flying around in a dream effortlessly doesn't help us fly in this reality. Does this make sense?

In this case I think what I experienced was a genuine application, but even if it wasn't it seems like it may work anyway. As Campbell says the proof will be in the tasting next time I try.

Have you had a chance to try this approach again. I would be interested to know how it work for you on another try.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dose This Happen To Anyone Ells? on: October 24, 2016, 22:02:00
BUMP....

It this something anyone ells has experienced LOL.... Or is it all in my head?
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hitting A Roadblock on: October 21, 2016, 23:01:03
Yeah this has happened to me. Eyes opening up automatically at some point near sleep paralysis. Physical distractions may indicate that your concentration is on the wrong thing. Sitting still inside your body so to speak is a sure fire way to get into sleep paralysis, but you also seem to be maintaining an acute awareness of what your physical body is doing. This is unlike the state of mind you take when your goal is to fall asleep.

The way you treat your eyes should be the same way you treat every other sense which you are not paying attention to - the feeling of the blankets on your skin, air going through your body, any noises that may be present. Personally I don't have much success with 3rd eye focus techniques because they keep me rooted on my physical eyes too much.

Thank you for thsis post.
Your thought on focusing on the 3rd eye clears up some of my questions.... THANK YOU.  grin grin grin

OP, are you having any further luck. If so please share if you dont mind  smiley, as I feel I have hit kind of a similar road block.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Dose This Happen To Anyone Ells? on: October 21, 2016, 01:20:17
Soooo....

The last couple nights I have been laying on my back while working on APing.
What happens is, I get this sudden rush of energy/tingeing/vibrations.. (Can really describe it). I have gone through the intense vibrations and this in not quite the same feeling.

It starts as the back of my head and then all of a sudden it flows through my body to me feet. Almost as if you were to take a electric massaging unit and run it down someones back. It dosent consume my body. Its just a very intense flow through. I can only feel it on the skin that is in contact with the bed.

I can get this to happen numerous times but it is so intense that I always seem to tense up.
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Ap technique you enjoy on: October 19, 2016, 06:09:49
It might work easier for her because she isn't questioning it as much. She is just like, "ho hum, okay I'll give it a go". No expectations, no pressure. Do you see what I'm getting at here" *hint hint*!

LOL.... Yes, I see what your saying about the wife not "questioning it ha ha ha!

I know I am antisopating it, just cause I want it so bad. I have also had the pleasure of a partial separation.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Ap technique you enjoy on: October 19, 2016, 00:36:44
...and what technique have you chosen SCHMUSTIN?

Right now I enjoy the "Indirect Method". I have seen the most success with this.
I enjoy the relaxing part LOL. I just lay there with ear plugs and focus on the beating of my heart and the air rushing through my nose and filling my lungs.

I did try the one where you look at the candle (As you recommended to me in a previous post).
It work great for my wife. She ended up in the void state with in 4-6 min. First time she ever got there, she was really excited LOL.

But for me after a couple minutes the focus point seemed to dissipate. I will be giving it another go.

I do still work on the direct method but it will take a bit and proving to be challenging to date.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My first OBE - Felt like a dream - Could not go thru walls on: October 18, 2016, 00:36:48
I am by no means an experts but is sounds like you had an OBE.

I am interested to see what others with way more experience say.
I as well, have a difficult time figuring out... is a sensation or such experience a product of my imagination, cause i am wanting it soooo bad?
Or if it is a sensation that is actually part of the process.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: astral power commands on: October 14, 2016, 01:53:27
Great thread.
Liked all the information contained in it... Thanks to the OP and all that posted.
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Ap technique you enjoy on: October 14, 2016, 01:46:23
My current favorite technique, right now, would be any one that get be and kind of result. LOL!!

I am very new to the whole process and have only had two successful instances.
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: October 11, 2016, 19:53:56
Great thread.... I am at work right now so I need to finish reading this when I get home.
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Just An Interesting/New Experience Last Night! Crazy? on: October 08, 2016, 05:07:21
Just a suggestion, but try to loosen your concepts of the different labels you've learned about so far.

Lucid dream, Astral Projection, Dream... I call ALL of them "Projections" instead. 

That's is a good point. I never saw it like that till now. Thank you.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Just An Interesting/New Experience Last Night! Crazy? on: October 08, 2016, 04:32:22
When a thought gets stuck in your head like that then you need to give it some attention. It may or may not seem to directly relate to what you are trying to do. whether it does or not or whether you can see the relation that thought is getting stuck for reason.

Nameless,

Thank you for the reply.

This may be a silly question but I thought that was for LD.
When a image or thought comes into your mind you focus on that and it will bring on a LD.

Is this not the case?
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Just An Interesting/New Experience Last Night! Crazy? on: October 07, 2016, 20:04:39
Hello Guys & Gals,

Wanted to do a quick post. I was laying in bed last night, and as usual, since my first real experience, I could not get my mind to sleep.
After some time (Probably 30 min), I started to have these random thoughts pop into my head. Not so many pictures just weird thoughts.
I don't even know what they were about, then or now.

I remember the thought coming in and trying to just let it pass but a couple stuck and I could not get them out of my head. I let them proceed trying to not pay much attention to them and after sometime, the thoughts were still there.

I realized that it was like I was talking to myself (IS THIS NORMAL huh huh huh huh). The weird part is that I could not understand what I was saying. The words almost had like a rhythm/song type feel, and I did not understand what was being said at all.

Anyways just wanted to see if this sounds crazy!
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help needed on: October 07, 2016, 19:40:49
On youtube they have videos on the internet to hypnotize you while you are sleeping to lucid dream.Are they as good as they sound? undecided

The only way to find out is to try it for yourself. Everyone is different and this may work for some and not for others.
Think of the whole process as a very long experiment LOL, at least that is what I am getting from my experiences and others input.

Good luck. If you try it out let us know how it goes for you and if you see any success.

grin smiley grin smiley
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit Symptoms/Signposts on: October 07, 2016, 02:28:10
Are you attempting a "Etheric body" separation or just shift in consciousness? 

Not, that I am aware of, no.
This would be the first time I have ever heard of "Etheric Body".

Every time I have tried to bring on the sensations, I am workig toward APing.
Even if I decide to practice relaxation, it is with the sole intent to further my skills on APing.

I will look in to "Etheric body" more, as it sounds like great way to exercise the mind.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit Symptoms/Signposts on: October 06, 2016, 23:34:44
Hi S, I can confirm that everything you have described is on point. In my experience when the vibrations happen you have a choice. You can interact with that energy or you can relax into it. Interacting is what you did with your fingers pressing your forehead. You can move the vibrational energy around. Just be ready to get some surprise reactions when you do. Also, if you do decide to interact you likely won't have an OBE, at least not right away.

On the other hand if you decide to relax into the vibrational energy field you are more likely to have an OBE. The problem will be relaxing into it AND staying consciously aware. OR you can relax into and just let yourself fall asleep. In my experience this works best as I will generally awaken already out. At that point you just have to stay in the experience. To do that just go with whatever is happening, don't question it, accept and observe. If there is anything you need to do you will know.

You are definitely on track and gaining ground fast. Stay with it and if you find yourself slowing down or having difficulty take a break and get some real world interaction. When you are ready (which may not be when YOU think your ready) things will resume. And remember all we can do is give you our own experience which varies by person so take what you need, what works and leave the rest.

Hope I've helped.

Nameless, I get what you are saying about relaxing into them.
I don't know if you read my other post on here where my head fell through mu hand. But I did realize I was relaxing in them and letting them take over.

I guess the fear i get after that (where my head fell through my hand) now is keeping me from relaxing once they start to come on. I feel my body tensing up.

I was working on it last night and I think I made progress on letting the fear go. I feel good about the situation and I am open to what may or may not happen or be presented to me. I guess it is about letting go and let happen.

Thank you for the reply.
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit Symptoms/Signposts on: October 06, 2016, 22:49:54
@Lumaza,

I had an experience last night where I felt the vibrations really strong (This has happened twice now) and then they slowly calmed down but I was still vibrating slowly and comfortably. That is a sign to start looking at getting out of body correct?

So I tried visualizing myself hearing things, seeing things, moving limbs, etc... But could not get a separation. 

The way I was laying was on my side, again, as when I lay like that it seems like i can "will" the vibrations to come on naturally (Dose any one ells have this, or is it all in my head?). I had my hand under my head and a couple of my fingers were touching my forehead. I began to try and press my fingers into me forehead (just trying to see if i could move them). Where the skin to skin contact was I would get this "electrical" feeling/sensation when I would use my fingers to apply pressure to my forehead.

I ended up not making it much farther and woke up.

"14. Inner vibrations. With this you normally will feel the same situation you get when you get chills, but it lasts for much longer."

When the process was over I was awake laying in bed and I could not stop shaking. Almost like I was very cold.
I guess it was more like I felt so EXTREMLEY happy and loved that I was just shaking. To the point where my wife woke up and asked if I was OK.

Is this what point 14 above is referring to??
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Jeff's OBE tips on: October 06, 2016, 22:32:37
Great Post... LOL I ended up having to read it twice.   grin grin

I am VERY new to this process but find that I can mentally induce this fairly easy.

It was so easy in fact that when it actually happened, on my 3rd of 4th try, it was really frighting.
After the first time it "worked", I had this residual fear that I am working through, as it is a little harder to get the vibrations to "take off" cause they start and the fear kicks in and I tense up.

At some point after I woke up I convinced myself that this should have taken longer to learn, and that my mind was playing tricks on me LOL.  cheesy
Even tho I knew what happened. It was almost as if my brain could not comprehend what I had gone through.

Anyways GREAT post and thank you.

On a side note... I think it is amazing that people are willing to take the time to post these longer posts just to help others.
 grin smiley grin smiley
72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What Are These Sensations? LIVING Thread! on: October 06, 2016, 03:26:06
Last night before bed I was laying there working on relaxing and APing.

For some reason, I just could not get overly far last night. I got to the point where vibrations were starting abut as soon ans they would start to get stronger. I would tense up mainly the back of my neck and between my shoulders and I would start again.

Please keep in mind I only found out about AP a week and a half ago. Till then I did not OBE was something everyone could do.
I have also only laid down and tried a hand full of times. cheesy

I think there is a little fear from my last experience and I think what happened is I was not prepared for it to happen that quick. I was expecting to have to practice a little more and slowly work toward separation. But when my astral head fell through my physical hand I was soooooo shocked. (Read my post above about this grin)

One more thing. is there a specific order these sensations are supposed to com in... Vibrations, SP (with the "Void"), Vibrations (Again), and the Exit??

Is it possibel to have the SP (A.K.A. Lead Blanket) happen so fast you don't even notice it? I have never really experienced/noticed it "slowly" coming up my body.

I hear some people on you tube saying, vibrations come first then the SP. Lots of posts on here are saying that when you feel the vibrations you know is time to start planning the Exit?

Little bit confused on that? Is there a sticky that breaks it down, that I can read?
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: October 06, 2016, 00:39:25
Another example of this, the exploding head syndrome. This one was always occurring with me just before a exit and stopped me dead in my tracks. I would be relaxed, I did my Mantras or counting then vibrations kicked in. But all of a sudden a rush of energy built in my head and I felt like it was literally going to explode.

Lumaza,

The "exploding head syndrome" you hit the nail on the head.
I totally forgot about that sensation, till I read this thread, as it only lasted a couple second.
I was able to make it this far and remember thinking... WOW... Why is there so much pressure in my head? Almost like my sinuses were really plugged but my whole head.

At which point my Astral Head fell out of my physical head. What an amazing experience.

Great writ up! Read the whole thing and loved it. Thank you again Lumaza.
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A piece of technology to induce lucid dreams! on: October 05, 2016, 20:34:41
I did see something a little while back, but it was a face mask type. I like how this one rests on ones forehead.
I personally cannot use any type of face mask. Its not comfortable and I have a hard time sleeping.

Are you planning on giving it a try? if so let us know how it goes!!
I would be interested in hearing if you find it helps you.  grin grin grin grin
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What Are These Sensations? LIVING Thread! on: October 05, 2016, 02:43:00
YES, you were experiencing a shift in consciousness!  smiley. How's that for a confirmation, lol?

Swallowing only ruins your attempt if you believe swallowing ruins your attempt. The same goes with scratching a itch or any other nuisance you may encounter. Just scratch the itch, swallow, etc., then get back to your focus technique again.

One other thing. You can not "Force" this. You need to learn to "allow" it, no matter where it turns or what happens. I know this is pretty extreme, but Tom Campbell once said "That you need to have the mindset that if you don't come back, so be it".  No expectations, just take what you are given. There will be a lot of time afterwards to question what just occurred.

LOL... That was a great confirmation!!

Yes I will admit, I was slightly fearful and I know I need to work on that.
Now that I look back on it, I have not idea why I was scared. New experience, feeling of uncertainty... I know i need to overcome it.

I think I was just more shocked that it actually happened (I thought it would take longer than it did) as i am VERY new to this and only started looking at AP a week ago. I have only practiced 4 - 6 times maybe even less. LOL I think it caught me off guard.

Over all this was the most profound experience in my life. Next to the birth of my children LOL (And I delivered my girl in our downstairs bathroom tongue). And I get how people say, that there is really no way to explain it to someone who has not experienced it.

Almost like the words have not been created, to describe the adventure!!!

Lumaza, I thank you for replying to all posts and providing great/easy to understand information!! I thank you for helping be in this journey.
I am sure I will have more questions... Lots more. I hope you will be here to walk me through it where you can. GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4