The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 27, 2020, 11:58:12

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What place..? on: April 23, 2014, 04:56:02
Okay...
I was simply sharing an experience...
I wasn't trying to make it into anything.

And Szaxx....I guess my half century plus has been a bit different than yours... wink
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is it a good idea? on: April 23, 2014, 04:49:24
In the Shamanic views, there are upper and lower realms.
One is neither better or worse than the other, just different
beings in different places.
If you go looking for negative energies, you will find them...
and you may get more than you bargain for !
But I'm sure you will learn from it...
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: am i everything? how do you look at this? on: April 23, 2014, 04:43:35
" If you have to 'ask' you're not ready to 'know..' "

Excuse me ? Have you never sought learning ? Never asked in order to
learn to experience to then know ?

To me..if you ask, you are ready to learn ! It is by learning that you come to know !
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What place..? on: April 22, 2014, 03:43:31
Um..oookay...

Curious Szaxx...What makes you assume I'm bored or depressed ? Why is it
a 'coincidence' that a PMI 1920 is a wheelchair ?
And  job on a roof ??

So I'm supposed to think about the things I saw in this place, and try to connect them to
things I haven't done/finished ?

You're sure making me think about the experience more !
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: any one else Appear in random locations? on: April 20, 2014, 02:47:19
Seems like most of my places are random...unless I'm really focusing on a place, but then it doesn't always happen.
Focusing to hard ?

Was out once, flying over some whales over water, and them found myself IN the water ! Was scared at first, but
remembered I was 'out' so I could breath okay !
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What place..? on: April 20, 2014, 02:42:07
Hey all...been a while....been busy !

But had an interesting OB the other day..Started to vibrate, then, when I usually just sit up
or roll out of bed, I started to sort of swing up then down. Seemed like I was attached at the head and feet,
and sort of bowing up then down from there...I tried to let go up, to fly out, but that didn't work, so I said to myself...
let go and fall...and I did ! I fell a while, and then found myself in a large store like area...
I looked around, and it looked sort of like an antique shop, so I asked the girl behind the counter what sort of
place I was in and she said it was " PMI 1920 to 1923 " I asked what that was, and she said it was a place that people came
for "ideas and inspiration ".   I looked around a little, then woke up.

Pretty cool, eh ? Don't know what 'PMI' stands for, but it was an interesting place.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences leading to never AP'ing again on: April 20, 2014, 02:35:16
Its like some people I know who say, with out a doubt, that they NEVER dream.

I believe its because they don't like the experiences they have had in dreams or AP's,
so they deny they exist.

Or, as in the case of a person I know whos trans...when they were male, they did NOT dream...
Guys don't dream...but now they are are female, she dreams all the time !
( I know   said that weird..."they"....but I couldn't figure out how to phrase it ! )
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Lucid Dream article... on: April 20, 2014, 02:26:47
http://wakeup-world.com/2014/04/20/how-to-maintain-a-lucid-dream/

A simple article about lucid dreaming and how to help maintain the state...
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Chocolate induced travel? on: March 21, 2014, 00:31:59
As far as the de-calcification goes... Chocolate has a lot a magnesium in it.
Magnesium does help your body to absorb calcium as needed. If you don't get enough magnesium
along with the calcium, the calcium will get stuck in all sorts of places where it shouldn't be...like the pineal
gland !

Otherwise..this sounds like an excuse to eat to much junk food...."Oh I have to eat all this chocolate and pizza
because I'm working on going out of body..."   rolleyes

Raw cacao is good for you yes..but its all the sugar and dairy in it that's not. And ALL dairy is bad for you...
Did you know that in a study of autopsies, they found that people had an average of 15 to 30 POUNDS of dairy sludge
in their intestines ? Yuck, right ? Name one species other than humans who eat any kind of milk after being weaned...

10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Are you a Wanderer or Walk-in? on: March 21, 2014, 00:20:22
Ah...a score of 98...

And as he said, I'm not all that surprised ...

Still, interesting all around.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Not sure what to make of my Experiences, Again on: March 21, 2014, 00:08:45
I've heard musical sounds...though not chimes. More flute like I thought.
I've also heard voices and other sounds...
Like just early this morning, semi- awake, just starting to rock and vibrate a little,
when I heard a growly-woof sound, and then something grabbed my feet..hard !

Woke me up that did !
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dealing with projections of the mind or real entities? on: March 20, 2014, 23:53:50
Okay...a pennys worth here....

If we are all one with the world, it is ALL us...internal, external,physical, non-physical...
it is all the same. If we believe to much in the state of separation...in duality...then we will
believe that things are out side of us, when it is all us.
As Bashar says...its is All That Is...not All that is ,plus whats outside ! But as he also says..
if you WANT it to be complicated, go ahead and make it that way !

13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Missing on: March 15, 2014, 22:54:27
Ooooohhhhh, yes... cry
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: why im i feeling mindfull after i wake up from lucid dreaming on: March 15, 2014, 22:47:47
I'm not sure how it can be described either...but I sure know what you mean.
Some times I just feel SOOOO good when I wake up. It is like
after a really good meditation or Chi session. The energy is still there and flowing.

Wish I could feel that way ALL the time....
But I guess good 'ol physicality gets in the way and blocks things....ya think ?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Fractal (tunnel) experiences ? on: March 15, 2014, 22:41:50
Ahhhh...I LOVE pictures like this !

I just want to dive in and go for a swim !
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Psychological healing, realistic? on: March 15, 2014, 22:25:40
Wow you guys...30 whole minutes !?!

But, but...that will cut into my computer gaming !...and my tv watching !...and
, and, and...... cheesy

Seriously..it is sad to find out what people consider important....or not.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Psychological healing, realistic? on: March 11, 2014, 21:44:57
Well...I've done work with a guide to help with physical support and healing,
and its worked for me. I've also asked them for help with emotional issues, and have had...
well, it amounts to a huge hug of sorts I guess ! If its not totally removed or cleared the issue
up, its at least let me know I have love and support to carry on. And I have been able to carry on.
Knowing that someones "got your back", be it here in the physical or elsewhere can be of great
help.

As for helping others to heal...only at their request ! As hard as it may seem...sometimes people don't WANT
to heal or be helped. Or they need to do so a pace much slower than yours. Sometimes the best you can do
is to heal yourself in regards to them and the situation. Close YOUR circle.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Its hard to let others know that individuals don't die after death on: March 11, 2014, 21:31:02
So true Lionheart....

Whats that saying ?

The true art of conversation is not just to say the right
thing at the right time, but to avoid saying the wrong thing at the
tempting moment ....   

I find it hard to not say anything sometimes...but one has to let people
work through things at their own pace.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Rupert Sheldrake vs Richard Dawkins on Psychic Skepticism on: March 11, 2014, 21:22:31
Have always been a fan of Sheldrake...

Thanks for sharing this....
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Courtney Brown's Announcement for 15th March on: March 11, 2014, 21:18:30
I don't know...this sounds to me like just more of what some of the
channeler's are saying....There is some sort of 'Event' that's supposed to happen,
but they won't say just what or when.
Just enough teasing and hinting to get us worked up and excited/hopeful that something
will *really* happen....
We all want something outside of us to make a change...but its all up to us don't  you think ?
21  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: what's happining?? on: March 07, 2014, 21:58:09
Wow Lionheart....I so agree with you about how the media is trying to turn us into 'weather wimps ' !
I grew up a bit south of you, in Westchester Co, N.Y....And I recall snow up over the door ! Mounds along
the road we had a blast playing in and on. My sister says its all relative..."You were shorter then !"
But I know what I remember....
And now...they freak out over a few inches !

And as for things changing....I've lived here, were I am for 19 years now. And I notice stuff...
The sun used to set in the same spot every year on the equinox....Now it sets there two weeks earlier.
Some one said its because the planet shifted 9 degrees when Fukashima happened.
But a few yaers ago I noticed something else weird...
On the winter solstice....the moon set in one place on one side of the inlet I live on. The NEXT day,
it set on the other side ! Thats a big jump, and definatly NOT normal.

Crazy...but I kind of like it you know ?
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Healing Crystals and Astral Projection on: March 07, 2014, 21:41:10
I've used a few stones...for assorted things.
My favorite is an Ocean Jasper I have....

I had two seperate dreams that had the words "Ocean Jasper"
in it, either in writing or some one telling me...
I don't know a whole lot about stones,never heard of it before, so I looked it up.
Found a site called "Enter the Earth" that had all sorts of stones,
with pics of each individual one they had available. So I looked thru
the Ocean Jasper and this one little sphere just jumped off the screen at me,
going " ME, ME , ME !!!!" So I bought it....
The energy from it is wonderful...I even sleep with it sometimes ! (Weird, I know ! )
The only other stone I've bought like that was a Labradorite from a shop in the middle
of Avebury Stone circle in England. Its got great energy too. The others are mostly
bought online and its what ever the place chooses to send. Not the best way to buy, I know,
But I don't get out much ...
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Spontaneous Projection on: March 07, 2014, 21:26:55
That's a wonderful experience....reminds me of my first (remembered) experience...it changed my life too...

I had been caring for my ill mother, and was totally exausted...so I lay down to sleep and a moment later
heard a voice call my name....so I got up, thinking it was my mother, but then realized that I had left my body on the bed,
and that there was a soft golden mist in  an area were there was normally a wall and window...
So I walked towards and then into it...And there was a dear, dear friend who had died just a year before.
He held out his hand to me and we sat together on a log, surrounded by this mist. Neither of us spoke. I don't know
how long we sat there. Then he stood up and held his hand out to me, and indicated that I could go with him....
I some how just KNEW that he was offering me death. (and I was so tired and stress that I had wished for death at the time...)
But I looked at him, and then back the way I had come, back towards my body, and said "No...I would love to be with you
and free of this pain, but she needs me...(Meaning my ill mother...) I have to go back." He just smiled at me sadly...
And I walked back and 'woke up' into my body.

This was over thirty years ago ! And I have had many more experiences since then too.

I have found over time that fitting back into my body is like putting on a glove that's
to tight ! cheesy
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone ever wake with marks on body? on: March 07, 2014, 21:04:06
A couple  things here....

I once had a VERY vivid dream/experience where I was in my barn
and all the horses I'd ever had were running around in there, and one of them kicked me...
And I woke up with a hoof shaped bruise on my leg, right were she had kicked me !

As for other levels of things...I think that's sort of a given....
We are all at different levels here in the physical, no ? So why not elsewhere ?

We all experience things in different ways.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Out of Body Experiences during tense excersise. on: March 07, 2014, 20:55:40
Actually, I was just reading a book about rowing...and the author
said that she uses a mantra sometimes as she rows, and that Native
cultures were known to use mantras to get themselves out of body during
extreme physical or mental stresses.
Wonder if your friend is using a mantra as she swims ?
Pages: [1] 2 3