The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 09, 2020, 12:50:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3]
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: questions... on: January 20, 2014, 20:41:24
Okay...guess I need to be  more clear....

1) I'm curious as to peoples intent, because I've met some who's intent seem to be of a physical nature ,(and yes I've met some one
who said they wanted to go out of body because they heard that astral sex was there for the having... but its not just that...),
and I was wondering if that was why some people have trouble going out. Think about it...if your thoughts are physical, wouldn't that affect
your actions ? If you THINK about the physical act of, say, climbing a rope to get out, isn't that thinking more about your body than about
your mind or consiousness ? I have practiced with this....and in that half and half state, thought hard about throwing a ball, and my arm
twitched....But not when I thought about watching or following a moving ball....get it ? Maybe thinking about how you phrase in your mind
what it is you want to do, it might be easyier to do !

2)  I ask about this...electronic and EMF's in general as well as things like chemtrails, because I've noticed a difference in my abilitys
on days when there seem to be different energy's around or more jets going over, and wondered if others had too. I live very remote,
and it is often very quiet here...but some times I came hear/feel a strong humm or vibration that I do not know from where it comes.
hass any one noticed this ? I have read about it..the "mystery  sound" thing. I can't seem to go OB, or even dream well when I notice this
sound. Sure...there are all sorts of conspiracy theorys about HARRP..but who really knows, eh ?

52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / questions... on: January 17, 2014, 21:41:47
Hi every one....
I have a few questions I'd love to get feedback on...

1) In wanting to go out of body..what is you intent ? Just WHY do you want to do this ?

2) Has anybody noticed that going OB  is affected by having electronics on and close by ?
    You know...Is your cell phone by the bed an on and you have no luck, but you leave it in the other room
   and out you go ?  ( I could get a whole lot deeper and ask if any one gas any thoughts on whether HARRP
  or chemtrails might affect things...hmmmm?)

Just wondering !
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Music helping me achieve OBE's on: January 17, 2014, 21:32:01
Yes !  This sort of thing has happened to me too. usually when I am soaking in the hot tub.
I will have music on and then I'll be "gone" as it were. Usually to one of my "places" that I go to
in a shamanic journey sort of way. I'll come back, and some times the music is over and the water is cold !

I do enjoy using music.

And on that note....try some of the Hemi- sync  titles. The are wonderful, and really help to get into a different
place. Check out  www.hemi-sync.com   for all sorts of info. They have the spendy "Gateway "program that someone
else asked about, but they also have a "Journeys out of Body" program that I've used to great effect ..its $ 74.00
or there abouts. There are also lots of cd's (or downloads) that are music with the hemi-sync in the back ground.
Its all the Binural beat technology created by Robert Monroe. I highly recommend Monroe's books too.
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello all ! on: January 17, 2014, 21:21:00
Greeting fellow travelers !
I've been lurking for a while, and felt it was time to join in.

I have lots to say, and will get my self organized and probably put a lot of it in one post,
and we can go from there.

Im not new to OBE's...but I did stop for a while...the old physical does get in the way.
But I'm back now !
Pages: 1 2 [3]