The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 20:44:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 85
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: December 10, 2017, 09:24:31
Three dogs running around, one of them was Archie. Mum was also there.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

My best friend from childhood, a musical artist, had rented her home out to another artist, a male. When she returned, he'd left some of his music and she listened to it. She made some comments and was going to send them to him as he'd got some things wrong. Technicalities or copyright issues.

She wasn't happy with the way he'd left her house - it was dark with the curtains drawn. She got to tidying up and I watched her and her friend put the throw back on the large settee. The throw was pale stripey pastel colours.

She opened the curtains and we decided it was a warm enough day (despite it being winter with a threat of snow) to open the front door. Then we all went for a walk outside in our t-shirts. I commented to everyone that it was December and here we all were in our summer clothes.

In this dream, I was a participant (so not an observer) but acted more like an extra in my friend's dream.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

Yesterday we had weather warnings of snow and as I'm typing this now, it's coming down. It's that pretty snow at the moment and it's only around 1cm deep. I believe other parts of the country have it much deeper.

I was also too hot in bed last night and threw the covers off (maybe TMI but I'm going through the initial stages of menopause).

As I struggled to get to sleep, I began thinking of the years when the River Thames used to freeze over and wondered why it never did anymore.

I think the above three factors played a large part in my second dream.

My childhood friend and I are no longer in touch and I sometimes spend difficult times thinking about how 'small' my life is getting and will continue to get. That's perhaps why my role in the dream was minimal. I sometimes burst into tears at the thought of losing my parents (they are both still alive, thank goodness, but are in their 70s and of course won't last forever). I know these tearful episodes are part of the menopause, but that doesn't stop them being upsetting and real.

I also recall a later dream with my childhood friend's brother, but can't remember much detail. When I was young, my family lived with their family on two separate occasions and the pseudo brothers & sisters I gained (I'm an only child) pop up in my dreams from time to time.
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: December 09, 2017, 10:35:38
Yesterday I was doodling with some new pens and drew a picture of 3 owls.

I'm in a large building and there are half-a-dozen tawny owls on the rafters. It's nice to watch them. I show someone my latest drawing of owls and they come to life on the page. They are no longer owls, but cats, sort of dancing on the tree branch.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

I've gone to see my boss for a general progress report. At some point during the evening, he tells me I must go and see the rainbow on the mountain. He's got something to finish off first, but will join me shortly. I ask some others if they are going and if I can go with them. They seem reluctant but agree. I follow them to the mountain which is a big building with two rooms. Inside one of the rooms is a multi-coloured fish swimming through the air. This is the 'rainbow'.

I watch it for a while, fascinated. And wonder how it breathes in the air. I go into the other room where some other people are and we begin talking.

Later I'm back with my boss and have stayed the night. I'm trying to wake up but am feeling very sleepy. My boss is a bit peeved with me stopping the night as he's got things to do and I'm 'in the way'. A little boy is dropped off at the house as the boss' wife looks after him during the day. He's about 3-years old. He's brought a little toy, a soft rubber thing which he is showing me. I tell him it's soft to touch and put it to his face. I ask him what it is - he tells me it's a troll.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

A group of us are looking for somewhere to live/work. We are exploring an old office block/house. There are many storeys. We eventually get to the top storey which entails quite a few steep rickety steps. In the attic, it is as if no-one has been up there for decades. A large spindly spider is in the centre of the room on the ceiling and shoots black wispy ribboned shadows at anyone who gets close. I refuse to enter the room because of the spider and state that I wouldn't want to work up here anyway due to the amount of stairs.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

Three creatures. Some bleedthroughs. A definite lucid trigger (the steps) which I missed. Good recall of three separate dreams considering I haven't bothered writing anything up for at least a month.

Not sure they're worth thinking about but I'll come back with any thoughts if I get any lightbulb moments.
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: December 08, 2017, 16:11:56
In an effort to return to dream journalling, I'm posting this today. Still getting lots & lots of varied and interesting experiences on a nightly basis and it would be a shame not to record them somewhere. So here it will be.  smiley
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: October 27, 2017, 09:38:53
This past few nights have seen dreams of great detail, almost unnecessarily so. In addition, one dream had my dream self semi-asleep with the typical pre-OBE radio noises which I was able to focus on, despite my dream self being disturbed in the bedroom.

I add the above notes in the journal as I suspect they are messages from the Dream Operators that they are still around and simply waiting for me to regain focus on dreaming once more. I know that for some people, once they pay no heed to dreams, they pretty much stop dreaming (or should I say, stop remembering). Not so with me. I may get fewer dreams, but they are still rich, full and deeply involved.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello trop france on: October 23, 2017, 12:02:22
Welcome Jerome to the Pulse  smiley

Take a good look around - there is a lot to read.

Enjoy your time here.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Get ready! on: October 23, 2017, 11:52:36
Welcome to the Pulse Whitelight (great username, btw)  smiley

I'm sure you've already taken a look around the site - there's lots of interesting and informative stuff to be found.

Have a great vacation and keep us informed of any experiences!  cool
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 23, 2017, 11:45:52
I shall look forward to reading your daily sessions Thaomas - I really like this type of experiment. I would join you...but I'm a lazy bum and can't be bothered.  tongue

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey
The highlight of the simulation was when some sharks showed up for a few seconds and ate the man from the canoe.

grin  cool That's hilarious!

8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: October 23, 2017, 11:38:07
My parents have moved to a new house. I'm going to visit them for the weekend. The area is somewhere unfamiliar to me. The house is large and my bedroom more than adequate.

As I'm unpacking, I have the idea to move in with them. They are both getting on in years and I know it won't be long before one of them dies. I think it would be a good thing to be there when the first one dies - in order to help the other. And I'd be able to help around the house so my Mum wouldn't have to do everything.

I suggest this to them and explain that they've probably got 5-10 years left. They seem agreeable to my suggestion. My Dad then tells me that he'll be around until 2019 and then he'll be gone.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

My parents are getting old and Mum has to go for a colonoscopy next week. It might be nothing; it might be something. Obviously, it's on my mind.

What is strange is that whilst in the dream, I didn't give one thought to my OH. He just wasn't part of the dream - not even a memory. In the dream, I knew that I didn't currently live with my parents and instead owned a house myself, but my dream self didn't remember that I was living with my partner. This is a recurring theme and it's a puzzling one. Considering he's a massive part of my waking life, it's odd that he doesn't take much part in my dreaming life.

The year from Dad could well be correct. He's got nothing life-threatening...but I know he's ready to go. I love it when dream dates/numbers/etc., make sense. Often they're illogical, but when they do 'fit' waking life, I listen.

The unfamiliarity of where they live is related to how our relationships have changed over the years - mine & Mum's; mine & Dad's; and Mum's and Dad's. It's another theme that crops up from time to time.
9  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: October 20, 2017, 09:04:16
I'm at an outdoor meal - lots of people. Behind us is a river. I go to this river and stand in it - it comes up to my knees. The water is very clear and I am able to see to the bottom. I'm looking for life and see a tiddler right at the bottom. I watch him for a while, then a lizard-type fish appears nearer to the surface.

Later, I'm standing at the side of the river and two tortoises are trying to climb out right near me. They are close together, young and probably related. I move a little to my right as I don't want them to suffer by trying to get to me. They follow me and once again try to clamber out.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

In town with familiar people in a car. I'm not driving. We come to a junction and straight ahead opposite the junction is a large store. I recall having bought furniture from this place before and know that if we take a left and follow the road, we'll eventually come to my house, where the furniture was delivered.

We go left and I'm expecting to recognise the area any minute. We round a corner (to the right) and instead of my house, there is a bridge with a river running underneath. However, the river has broken its banks and it's running very fast and has flooded a few buildings on the other side. We are not sure whether we can drive across the bridge safely, but decide to give it a go as it doesn't look too treacherous.

We make it to the other side but now we don't quite know what to do as we are lost. I can't think where the house is and reckon we must have gone wrong somewhere. There are a number of people milling around outside one of the flooded buildings. They are office workers and have been drenched so are wearing company dressing gowns in white towelling with a blue 'Halifax' embroidered on them. They don't look too shocked or worried - it's as if they're used to being flooded every so often and know the drill.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

This past month or so, my focus on dreaming has waned somewhat. I haven't even listened to Uncle Bob in that time. Just other things in life have popped up that I prefer to do at present. Hence I'm not completing my journal daily and hence less recall. It is what it is - and I'm sure I'll regain enthusiasm eventually.

The above two dreams I note for various reasons. One is the detail in both. The clear water; the specific animals; the embroidery; the specific word. Another reason is the NP recognition of the furniture store. This dream memory was strong and knowing the house was in a certain direction was also strong - however I couldn't remember in the dream having ever lived there. Perhaps it was a dream memory from a dream my dream self dreamt...  tongue

I tend to accept the general interpretation of water as representing emotions in my dreams. I was pleased to note that, in both cases, the water (at least when I was around) wasn't too rough or choppy - or dangerous. In fact, in the first dream it was clear and calm.

I had other dreams last night - I remember at least two others, but not the content. That's lack of enthusiasm for you!
10  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Error of Perception on: October 18, 2017, 14:18:55
Yoohoo TK *waves*  grin
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: October 12, 2017, 11:48:17
I'm in an art class of some kind. One young girl, probably early teens, shows the class her painting. It's watercolour, abstract, subtle colours and really good. Unfortunately, the paper she is using isn't for watercolour paints - it's more for drawing, so it's way too thin.

I know I've got three watercolour pads and offer to give her (and everyone else who hasn't got the right paper) a sheet of mine. But when I go to get the pads out, the two which are A4 size haven't got any blank sheets left - I've used them for washes or to practise on. I do have a bigger pad, which is larger than A1, so probably A0 if there's such a size. I know I haven't done much painting in this pad, so should have plenty spare.

When I open it, it's full of images. These images are 3-D and form the basis of a game. The pictures are incredibly detailed, beautifully-carved and exquisite to look at. On top of a castle, the stonework is in relief - I am able to pick one stone up off the page (it's about the same size as a marble, but square and made of metal) and it's attached to the main picture by a magnet. It's amazingly done - each page of the book is filled with these images predominantly castles, soldiers, battles etc., - every one in metallic brown hues.

I realise it's a present to me from someone. But I can't think who could have sent me this; why; and when. I scan the images looking for a clue. On the second page, I spot some smallprint and notice an online username I recognise. I'm about to point it out to everyone, but can no longer find it. I'm quite excited to play the game and see what it's all about.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

The theme of the images is a bleedthrough from waking life. I'm currently re-watching Game of Thrones from the beginning as I've pre-ordered Season 7 and it's due to arrive in December. In addition, I play GoT Risk on a regular basis. Both myself and OH are big fans and whenever a new season comes out, we watch all the previous ones beforehand. (If anyone is reading this having already watched Season 7, please please please don't give anything away - we've managed to avoid all the hype and know nothing about it. ~ Thanks.  smiley)

Painting classes are fairly regular occurrences given I sometimes dabble with watercolours. In them, there's usually a piece of art or two that grabs my attention. However, I haven't painted for a good couple of years - I'm more into colouring at present.

Having typed up the dream, it seems quite ordinary composed mainly of waking life stuff. It was an enjoyable dream, nonetheless.
12  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Star Seeds and ETs ? on: October 12, 2017, 08:55:12
Thread Killer - you may have quirks, but you're fairly patient. Stillwater's post had been there for well over a year!

I shall look forward to your next post in another year when you get fed up of mine being the latest.

grin
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Very small survey (Assorted Astral Questions) on: October 09, 2017, 16:01:31
I did it.  smiley

Was interesting looking at the results so far. Would like to see them when you get more data.

Thanks for posting.
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do you want to start a Dream Journal? on: October 09, 2017, 15:55:59
I'm glad you asked funfire - I'd been wondering that myself. You can always keep the 'censory' parts brief without having to leave them out totally. For instance, I sometimes type that 'sex happened' which I think is OK. Don't add any nitty-gritty details though.  cheesy

I doubt that many people read personal dream journals, and especially younger members who seem to have the attention spans of gnats these days. If it hasn't got all-singing, all-dancing animation and games to play, then it's not worth reading...  rolleyes

I hope you start one funfire - I shall look forward to reading it.  smiley
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: October 09, 2017, 15:50:59
Thanks EV.  smiley

The 'pain' test is one I'm familiar with - although I suspect I'm going to have to relearn how to deal with it, given that my lucidity seems to be no longer as important. When I'm lucid I know exactly what to do - become a hologram. However, whilst that works a treat if I retain lucidity AND am able to see the thing that is causing me pain, if my lucidity lessens, then one of two things happen. Either my NP personality kicks in and I choose to leave that place (i.e. awaken) or I drift right back to believing it's all physical.  shocked

Typing this up, I'm realising that for a month or two now I haven't made myself wake up. Perhaps the NP side of me is progressing nicely. I hope so.

I'm quite reluctant (and have always been) of exuding love in the NP. I don't really know why - thinking about it now, perhaps it's because I deem it a bit amateurish. Looking back at my experiences involving pain, I tend to focus on transmuting the pain into something else. Whenever I'm being harmed, I also change MYSELF rather than try to change the other person/character. Perhaps that's just part of my psyche - self-focused, inward rather than outward. Hmmmm. Food for thought.

Saying all that, I do like to experiment in the NP, so I'll no doubt give your idea a shot. One thing that springs to mind when I imagine myself gushing love is that I'll be pretending and it will be corny rather than sincere. Ha - should be fun whatever happens. That last sentence wasn't very sincere, was it? I'm amazed the Dream Operators want to use me - I'm not exactly ideal material for them.  wink  grin
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Rising Hands during the vibrational stage on: October 05, 2017, 14:41:51
Sounds like you're getting to grips with the whole process - well done.  smiley

One thing worth mentioning. Try not to think of the bathroom - I know that's rather like saying 'try not to think of a purple elephant' - but if it's in your mind (even in your subconscious), you're more likely to project there the next time.

If you do end up there, rather than freak out say 'Let there be Light!' in a commanding voice or turn the light switch, fully expecting light, or command the room to be bathed in sunlight - something like that. This usually works. You may find you'll have to deal with the slight fear you felt (the freaking out) before you are able to work on creating light. Meaning, it might be more than a few experiences before you get the hang of it. It's all good practice.  smiley
17  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of eating to live on: October 05, 2017, 14:31:48
Some good points there Thaomas. These issues are rarely ever black & white, are they?  smiley
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: October 05, 2017, 10:15:17
Since I last posted I've had a number of dreams that I didn't write up - partly down to them not being particularly detailed and partly down to me not being bothered. I occasionally get quite disturbing dreams (not so much when I'm there) but as I recall them upon wakening, I know I'd be uncomfortable sharing them publicly.

There have also been dreams of colour - in particular turquoise and blue. Turquoise is an unusual colour - it doesn't crop up that regularly in nature (in waking life) and is therefore unusual to dream about. I tend to take notice when it appears.

And I've had a couple of flying dreams. Last night's was particularly rich in detail and so I thought I'd take some time this morning to write it down.

I'm in a small plane with a friend. However, I can't actually see any of the plane, it's as if it's an invisible plane. The pilot is someone I know too. We look out of the window (even though there is no window) and see something similar to this:

The height and scope of our visual makes my friend feel a bit dizzy and she wants to close her eyes. I advise her to 'hold on and keep looking' as it's such an amazing sensation.

We are making our way down as there is a landing spot where we can take a break, walk about and admire the scenery. Just then, there is a loud sound above us and the pilot lowers the plane somewhat to get out of the way of the noise. It gets louder and as we look up, a white glider goes past very close to us.

The pilot lands the plane at the spot and I congratulate him on such a good landing. The landing place is actually someone's house. They are used to planes stopping in their house and having to go through the house to continue down to Hong Kong.

We enter the house and a young child tells us we can't go through immediately as there is a meeting going on that we mustn't disturb. However, the plane is on a schedule and we must get through.

The dream then seamlessly changes - not in content but in direction. The Chinese family are the focus. They have three children - an elder boy and two younger girls. It's time for them to go to bed but they are playing up, hiding, cuddling me (as their guest) and so on. The dream ends with me putting three white counters (rather like small buttons) down the side of a perspex sheet - and this represents putting the three children into their bedrooms.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

My flying dreams have evolved over the years. I was never good at feeling secure when very high up, but now I'm telling others to keep looking as it's such an amazing thing! I've obviously been taught to handle flight by the Dream Operators - in fact I went through a spell of walking off very tall buildings just because I could. I think those exercises helped.

Even so, it's still a thrilling rush to find myself so high in the sky without a plane to hold me in. The place in the image is Hong Kong and is looking down from The Peak. I knew this in the dream. I lived in HK for a couple of years back in the 90s and it appears in my dreams every so often.

The Chinese family I would recognise if I saw them this morning - they were as real as real can be.

My NP senses were good - as soon as I saw the view, I knew I was in that 'other place'. I should have picked up that the glider would be silent. Congratulating the pilot is most probably because when I lived in HK, it was the old airport - Kai Tak. Landing at Kai Tak is one of the hardest airports to land a plane as it's such a short runway. Get it wrong and the plane ends up in the ocean.

What was strange was that when I initially awoke from this dream, my waking life felt like a dream compared to life with the Chinese family. In a matter of seconds, it was the other way round. But for those few seconds, it was as if a 'reality' knob was sliding from one to the other and I was ultra-aware of it. Quite odd.
19  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of eating to live on: October 03, 2017, 14:47:04
Kzaal - I'm not going to get into a pointless debate with you. It's obvious we see the 'issue' from opposite ends of the spectrum. I wish you well and will now bow out of the thread.

smiley
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of eating to live on: October 03, 2017, 08:08:41
I suspect Kzaal's thoughts are typical of the majority of the population. The mentality that 'even if I stop eating meat, it won't stop the killing of animals, so I may as well continue eating it'. To me, that is a complete yellow-bellied, pathetic cop-out of an excuse.

Quote from: Kzaal
Even if 10-15% even 20% of the population would turn vegetarian or vegan, that would only partially change the production of meat.

Is your priority about the production of meat? What about the living, breathing animals that won't have to die? Don't they have a voice?

So I just eat meat anyway until that there's an affordable alternative.

shocked There already IS an affordable alternative.

Simply put... You can go vegan or vegetarian but it wont change anything.

rolleyes Of course it will. If more and more people stop eating meat, then eventually the killing of animals will reduce. Climbing a mountain takes time and millions of small steps, not one giant jump.

What's all this baloney about 'spiritual advancement' - what about our fellow earth-dwellers, the animals themselves? It isn't all about us.

Honestly, I sometimes think people are still living in the dark ages. Animals are not second-class.

And if you counter-argue that plants have feelings too, well at least let's start somewhere with animals who we can hear and see their pain/terror when they are being killed.

Good lord, it's not rocket science.

And all this from a meat eater. A part-time meat eater, but a meat eater nonetheless. undecided

21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: October 01, 2017, 12:23:37
Reading through your dream(s) again, and recollecting some of mine, it does seem like a 'Very Big Ask' of the Dream Operators/Helpers to get us involved in retrievals. Not so much in asking per se, but in how they go about it. It's as if we have to pass/go through a series of tests first before we get to the actual retrieval. The trouble with this is that most of us have all-but lost any coherence we initially had by the time we are needed.

Perhaps that's deliberate. Perhaps they know better about these things. But...but...perhaps they don't. Perhaps they're fumbling around just as much as we do. I think there is a tendency in AP/OBE/Dreaming circles to assume that "guides" have infinite knowledge at their fingertips. Why do we assume this? They may have knowledge about things we don't, but they're not supergods.

This whole 'dream character' business is my current puzzle. What did the surgical astral team require of you? I've always thought they need living persons because the dead one can't see them until they accept they are/might be dead. But surely there's a much simpler or streamlined way of getting us to do that without all these daft tests and hoops they make us go through beforehand.

Bah, maybe I'm a bit disillusioned and it seems I've gone way off on a tangent in your thread - sorry!  tongue

It is a great experience and very interesting. If it were my dream, I'd be most curious about the comment 'Gymnastics'. Love it.  grin

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Rising Hands during the vibrational stage on: October 01, 2017, 11:42:10
Hi there APApprentice

Whilst I can't help you with your question (I'm not au fait with sleep paralysis), I thought I'd welcome you to the Pulse.  smiley

Are you aware your hands are rising at the time (or do you know this through watching the videos of yourself later)? For clarification, are they your physical hands? The why shouldn't bother you so much - it's learning to experiment when they do. Have you tried the rope technique at these times? Can you move your hands, i.e. do you still have control of them?

My hands/arms were always the first part of my body to separate and I'd spend many a time waving my astral arms around before the rest of me caught up, so to speak.

Not sure if the above is helpful or not. Sorry for all the questions in response to your question!  smiley
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of eating to live on: September 29, 2017, 12:30:05
Visitor - reading your post made me want to stand up and applaud.  smiley
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: September 25, 2017, 10:04:54
I'm in the office sending faxes. It's getting towards the end of the working day and I need to leave on time in order to meet my husband. We have recently moved house and whilst I know the name of the tube stop (Narcissus), I'm not confident I'd find the way to our home from the train station.

There are two other colleagues in the office. I notice a large spider, probably twice the size of a house spider, on the wall near the ceiling. I feel a bit afraid and - guess what? - the spider gets bigger and starts moving.  tongue

It's now on the ground and is the size of a coconut crab.  shocked I'm running for the door as my boss calmly goes over and picks it up by one of its claws/legs and walks towards me to put it outside. He smiles as he goes past me and I shrink up against the wall so I don't have to touch the spider.

I walk back into the room and over to the fax machine to tidy up my faxes and clear up for the day. The boss returns and another colleague and him have got flea powder which they are sprinkling all over the carpet. They think the office has a flea infestation. I explain to them that it's unlikely given I always get bitten around my ankles and my ankles are fine. Just then I notice a tiger sitting in the doorway, blocking the way in, and out. It's not menacing or even looking our way, but it's a tiger.  shocked

Just as I'm about to point this out to everyone, I see a huge black snake near me. It's heading for me and I know I have no time to get out of the way. I'm going to be bitten and at the last second, I remember I can't be harmed. I allow the snake to sink its teeth into the back of my right hand. I know it won't hurt. It does hurt. Not much, but it's puzzling to me. Still, I smile as I look at the snake waiting for it to get confused and move away from me. The snake doesn't move, my hand still hurts (a little) and I wait.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

I'd woken in the early morning to use the loo and on my way back noticed the shadow of a spider on the blind. The spider has a web outside the bedroom window and I've seen him/her before. But this time, it was just before I returned to bed so must have been in my mind.

My slight fear morphed the spider into something more frightening - no surprises there. And then, with that fear came the fleas, tiger and snake. At least my NP personality became aware towards the end, when I remembered the snake couldn't do any damage. Obviously I wasn't aware enough to become a hologram like I usually do...but staying with the dream is better than forcing myself awake.
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: September 23, 2017, 09:07:43
I had a busy night again last night. One experience of note is the following.

I'm with a group of people and we are carrying out an experiment. It is to see how deep we can go into our consciousness. I'm face down, vertical, inside my mind. It's jet black and I'm totally suspended - no movement at all.

I want to go down, as this represents deep to me, but how to get going? I think for a few seconds and then imagine a solid rail within reach of my hands if I put them out/down. I get hold of the rail and pull myself down.

Movement is like being in water - I glide along some way past the rail. I continue imagining new rails each one lower than before and continue going down.

After a long time of going down, down, down I decide to end the experiment. As I do so, I'm aware of two or three large metal chains on the floor to my lower left. They are the size of what I would expect to see at a shipping dock. One is quite rusty and they all look well-used.

Later I'm telling others in the group about my experience.

This was a weird one. It doesn't follow my normal pattern of dreaming. It could well be another test by the Dream Operators.

There were no visuals as I went deeper, apart from the chains at the end. I wonder what they represent. I shall have to muse over that one.

This week I created my 'EBT' (Energy Bar Tool) as per Wave II of the Gateway Experience. Mine ended up looking something like a grab rail (of which I have three in the bathroom). I suspect that exercise gave me the idea of what to use to move during the dream. Cool!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 85