The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 16, 2018, 08:06:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87
2101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Journey's Out Of Body by Robert Monroe on: July 25, 2004, 10:27:32
shedt

I did have an experience where I had a little boy crawl on me.  I remained passive, to see what he would do.  He was only young (about 2 years old) so I wasn't frightened of him.  He just continued crawling and eventually crawled off me.

What was interesting was that I had read the book some months earlier, but had picked it up again and had read that particular section only a few days earlier.  Hmmmm.

Staying passive was the key, in my opinion.

SomeBloke - love the avatar!

Sarah

2102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Amazing Website--PLEASE check this out!!! on: July 24, 2004, 13:07:38
Upstream - that's horrible.  I knew something was coming, but I didn't know when, so I peeped from behind my hands for most of it!

Nasty, nasty, nasty.  And I thought this website was full of charming people!!

Sarah
2103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / vacuum projection quasi-cures astral anomalies? on: July 24, 2004, 12:44:07
Wow - a thread with my name in it!  I feel honoured.

Thanks for your response.  I've had a glance and it looks very interesting.  I'm going to have a "good read" later on.

Sarah
2104  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Amazing Website--PLEASE check this out!!! on: July 22, 2004, 07:54:15
Ah well, you can't please all of the people all of the time...
2105  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Amazing Website--PLEASE check this out!!! on: July 21, 2004, 18:21:25
LOL LOL LOL LOL

[Cheesy][Cheesy][Cheesy]

Sarah
2106  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Amazing Website--PLEASE check this out!!! on: July 21, 2004, 17:20:41
Ye gods!  I nearly spilt my glass of red wine all over the place!

Sarah
2107  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Introducing Seven on: July 21, 2004, 17:11:40
Hello Seven

I'm also a female from the UK, mid-30s, but I don't wear too many hats!

Welcome to the Forum.  Hope you enjoy it.  I've not been here too long, only a month or so, and I'm finding it very interesting.  There are some fascinating posts.

Hope to bump into you some day, either in the Chat room, in the astral world, or in reality, who knows?!!

Sarah [Smiley]

2108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Please help! on: July 21, 2004, 13:10:55
Seven

Just to say the bit about getting tangled in the wardrobe really made me laugh.  

I have been trying to go through my wardrobe a number of times now, to see if I end up in Narnia (The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe) and I too keep get tangled up in mine!!!

I'm glad it's not only me who has ridiculous experiences!!!

Sarah
2109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / please answer me..... on: July 21, 2004, 11:39:49
Master X

The answer is to search on the website, there's a lots of topics about this (on the Forum).  Specifically look at the section "Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics".  You'll find lots of methods here.

Body asleep/mind awake is one way to OBE, yes.  There are many ways to achieve OBEs.

Happy searching!

Sarah

2110  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Does infinity bother you? on: July 21, 2004, 10:53:07
jilola - great twist.  I love putting things on their heads, to change one's perception.

BlackTalon - you already have lived forever!

Wonderful thread - thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts.

Sarah
2111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Chat Room via mIRC on: July 20, 2004, 07:27:02
I think it's open all the time, but I don't rightly know.

On the opening page of the Astral Pulse website, there is an option along the top to 'Chat' (it's not in the Forum page, but in the main page).  If you click on this, you get taken to the chat room, via Java.  You need to fill in a few boxes and wait a few seconds, but eventually, you should get in.  I think some people have problems understanding how it works (I only got in through trial and error and a lot of luck!), which is why someone else suggested mIRC, which in turn is why I've added this thread!!

Perhaps the 'Chat' link should be in the Forum page?  One for the technical gurus - I'll go and suggest it in the appropriate section.

Sarah

2112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Chat Room via mIRC on: July 19, 2004, 17:54:58
Phew, thanks Stephen.  I thought I might be in trouble with a Moderator for a minute there!!

[^][^][^]

Sarah
2113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Chat Room via mIRC on: July 19, 2004, 17:45:32
No it's not new, but it's an alternative way of accessing the Chat link on the website.  A few people said they preferred using mIRC, rather than Java, so I had a go at it myself and I must say, I prefer it too.

[Cheesy][^][Cheesy]

Sarah
2114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Need to talk to a live person about OBE? Go here. on: July 18, 2004, 17:34:18
I've done it via mIRC!  Hurrah.  I'm not technically minded though, so don't ask me how!  I'm in the Chat room now if anyone wants to join.  

Sarah
2115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Need to talk to a live person about OBE? Go here. on: July 18, 2004, 17:16:20
I often sit in there on my own!

Hey Rastus - how do you use mIRC.  I've downloaded it, and tried to go into #AstralChat, but does it matter which Server I use?  I can't find the one called irc.webmaster.com.  I seem to be the only one in the room, using mIRC??

Any help would be appreciated!

Sarah
2116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / My Latest Experience - A Walk up Our Close on: July 18, 2004, 15:04:28
Thanks for that Rastus.  I'll try and keep my mind off sexual matters while I'm projecting in future!! [Wink][Wink]

Sarah
2117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What to do, what to do? on: July 17, 2004, 18:33:10
Great thread, Cezyl.

I've been through a physical mirror during an OBE.  I stood before our bathroom mirror and moved forward, keeping my eyes open.  As I went through, I became my reflection, so once through, I was moving backwards and the bathroom had turned symetrically opposite (the window was now on my left as opposed to my right and so on).  

It was an awesome experience, however, I got myself so excited about becoming my reflection, that I promptly lost consciousness.  If only I'd have remained passive, I'd have been able to explore the mirrored world!

One thing on my OBE list to do which you may want to add is to go through the back of a wardrobe and end up in Narnia.

Ho hum.

Sarah
2118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Radio Sounds in the Astral on: July 17, 2004, 15:42:00
Zangatese - I also use it as an aid to project.  I know if I hear those sounds, I'm ready to go!

Ever cloud has a silver lining, eh?!! [8D]

Sarah
2119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Radio Sounds in the Astral on: July 17, 2004, 10:21:05
ImmuredSoul - I try to avoid pop at all costs.  The only radio station I listen to is a classical music one.  I listen to music, yes, but not from the radio.  Personally, I can't stand the incessant noise from the radio, the repetitive trash pop that is played over and over and the (mostly) rubbish that is spouted from the DJs.

Sarah gets off her high horse now. [:I]

Perhaps as Beavis infers, I need to go through the lower frequency first, to get to the higher astral world, therefore while passing through this frequency, pop is the predominant sound (rather than classical or operatic or whatever) because of the dominance of it on the soundwaves.

Sarah goes away to mull this over, as she's not normally a philosophiser - and, more importantly, to eat her lunch. [Wink]

Ho hum.

Sarah
2120  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Magic Bookshop! on: July 16, 2004, 16:35:00
Stephen

Many thanks for the link.  I'm really excited to go and visit now!  I wish I'd known about it many months ago.

Ah well, better late than ever.

Sarah [^]
2121  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Summer Time on: July 15, 2004, 15:26:15
Time to get bitten by flies and midges...

There's always a misery somewhere around!!

Ho hum

Sarah
2122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Magic Bookshop! on: July 15, 2004, 15:23:01
I've never heard of Watkins and I've lived in London for ooohhh, at least that many years, if not more.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Mr Benn - I can nearly bring the theme tune to mind when I think of him.  What a star!

Sarah
2123  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / 666 - in every barcode in your supermarket on: July 15, 2004, 09:10:09
That's very interesting, thanks!  I was going to say that there is a great song by The Orb, called S.A.L.T. which talks about it, but it's there in the attachment - the piece from the film "Naked".

Hi ho.

Sarah
2124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Mirrors and Appearance on: July 14, 2004, 12:47:05
Once I looked just like me.

Another time I was me, but with short hair and a yellow jacket on.

Strange isn't it?

Sarah
2125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / All talk, no action on: July 14, 2004, 07:39:19
Manuel

I'd just like to say that was a great post.  I totally agree with you, especially about perceptions and expectations.

You'll probably some stick for saying it, but you do have supporters - me for one!

Sarah  

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87