The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 24, 2018, 01:28:34

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86
2101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Better? on: July 07, 2004, 11:39:37
HA HA HA HA HA HA HEHEEE EHEHEHEH HHEEH

Very good runlola - I enjoyed that!!  You've brightened my day!

[Cheesy][Cheesy][Cheesy][Cheesy][Cheesy][Cheesy][Cheesy]

Sarah
2102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I triggered the vibe state on: July 07, 2004, 11:32:54
Mike17

I'd just like to add that I've never experienced vibrations either.  I tend to hear music (pop music mostly, not beautiful celestial sounds unfortunately), or feel my astral body swaying gently inside my real body.  That feels a bit like floating on water.  Or I realise my arms are in a different place to where they really are.  This alerts me to the fact that I am aware of my astral arms, not my real arms, and then I am able to get out of my real body and go and explore.

I think you don't need to get the Robert Bruce book to have your first OBE - you're so nearly there.  I'd advise you get it eventually, when you get a credit card.  It's a great read.

My guess is you'll have your first OBE shortly.  And me saying that and you believing it will have a positive effect.  

Enjoy!

Sarah
2103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / The ultimate guide to OBE (lengthy, but excellent) on: July 07, 2004, 11:24:40
I've just read and enjoyed this article.  It's written in an easy manner, not without humour, and very informative.

Thanks for posting it.
2104  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Flying in a Lucid dream on: July 01, 2004, 14:22:14
Sometimes, it can be better because you can morph people into who you want them to be, and change the size of their body parts...[:O][:O]

Sarah
2105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Stuck on me on: July 01, 2004, 11:16:45
Whilst I can't help you on a vibrational theme ('cause I don't have them), I might be able to help about getting stuck.

Next time you are stuck, use your astral arms to rub your body at the place you are stuck.  I usually find this 'releases' that area and I am free to go.

Good luck.

Sarah
2106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Help me...little scared on: June 30, 2004, 14:26:46
Wow!  Have you had OBEs since then, when you've been OK?
2107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Help me...little scared on: June 30, 2004, 13:27:18
Marcus - was that a near death experience?  What happened?

Sarah
2108  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Teeth on: June 30, 2004, 13:19:47
I've read it's when your anxious about something.

I have teeth falling out dreams on a regular basis.  It's not very pleasant is it?!

[Cheesy][Cheesy][Cheesy][Cheesy]

Go to the dentist, just in case it's a literal dream!!

Ho hum.
2109  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Fooled The Brain!!! on: June 30, 2004, 11:52:39
Made me appreciate the brain!
2110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / astral encounters.. on: June 30, 2004, 11:48:06
Oh boy.  The empathiser is back!  After reading your post, I felt I must share some of mine with you.  We seem to have similar experiences.  Perhaps it's an English female thing!!!

I have OBEs where I am in familiar surroundings (my house), but things are wrong.  Sometimes I can go through walls, on Saturday I couldn't even get through the wardrobe door (I was very confused about this, I can normally get through most things).  I also met an Indian man in my bedroom (?) and we hugged and I started kissing him.  Haven't a clue what that was about (but it was nice!).

I don't know whether I end up in RTZ or an astral plane, or whether bits of dreams interfere with my experiences.

I had one OBE where I was going up the road, about 10 feet in the air.  I looked down and spotted a cat, which saw me and leapt up to try and swipe me with its paw.  I was so surprised at this, I immediately woke up!  We haven't got a cat like that in the neighbourhood.

From what you've said about learning from your experiences, I will think about this one and what the cat actually meant to me.  I think you have something here and perhaps we can't reach that blissful state until we've gone through some quite strange stuff first?!

To be honest, I'm not that bothered about putting a label on what actually happens to me - as long as it continues happening to me, I'm happy!

Ho hum.
2111  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Flying in a Lucid dream on: June 30, 2004, 11:36:42
Kazbadan - sex in lucid dreams is just like sex in real life - it feels utterly realistic.

As to how to lucid dream, I dunno, it just happens to me at times.  Reality checks are a good way.  Every 15 minutes say to yourself 'Am I dreaming' and really stop and think whether you are dreaming.  After a period of time, your subconscious will start saying it while you are asleep.  So, in a dream, you will think 'am I dreaming'.  Hopefully, you'll then realise you are, and then you can grab the nearest male/female (depending on preference [Wink]) and get on with it!  You can even 'create' a person.  Great fun.  

I'm sorry this is a bit off-topic, but I'm only responding to Kazbadan.

Hi ho.
2112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Midland Method (A new way to OBE) on: June 30, 2004, 10:42:23
I'm just beginning to 'pick up' on voices and once I've established they're not real voices, I am then able to leave my body.  It's a new way for me and my mind is only just learning to recognise the voices.

Sometimes the voices are next to me, sometimes from a distance.  One time I heard American voices talking about something that had 'hit' them and how serious it was.  It sounded like a 50s sci-fi movie.

Another time I heard a friend's voice right next to me, on my bedside table!

I also hear 'tinny' music, like it's coming from an old transistor radio, which is in another room from me.  Sometimes the music I can nearly recognise.

I've never been scared by the voices, mind you, so far they've been unobtrusive.  I've only been scared once.  It was the middle of the night, I was in my astral body (but still in my real body) and I heard a rustle.  I sensed a female presence in the room, wearing a long old-fashioned dress which made the rustling noise as she moved.  I started to get a bit apprehensive and promptly fully awoke.  I cursed myself upon wakening, because the OBE was what I was trying to achieve.  But you are right - it is scary when it's dark, you're going into unknown worlds and something rustles at you which you can't see!

Unfortunately, most of the time when I'm trying to catch myself from falling to sleep, I fail and just fall asleep!

Hi ho.
2113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Three OBEs in a row on: June 30, 2004, 08:52:31
Three great OBEs.  I've had similar.  Saw myself in a mirror, looked just like me.  I've opened doors that in reality were locked.  I also can't see myself (my real body, that is).

Nice one.  Thanks for sharing.  Let's hope there's more on the way!

Hi ho.
2114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Why do you do it? on: June 24, 2004, 15:06:10
Because it's the most exhiliarating thing that's ever happened to me.

Sarah
2115  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Just seen 'The Wicker Man'... Wow! on: June 24, 2004, 11:56:18
I was listening to the soundtrack last night.  I love the maypole song, the one that goes "in the woods, there grew a tree, and a fine fine tree was he"

Marvellous stuff.

Sarah
2116  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Euro 2004 on: June 24, 2004, 11:35:30
England are going to smack those Portuguese bottoms tonight.

Come on England!!

Ho hum.
2117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astrally inclined? on: June 24, 2004, 11:32:12
In my opinion, it has a lot to do with believing that you can project.  And thinking about it all the time, until it becomes part of your subconscious, part of you.  

Oh, and being relaxed about it if it doesn't happen!

Sarah
2118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / f*cking footy on: June 24, 2004, 10:01:21
And I thought you were moaning about Euro 2004!
[Cheesy]
2119  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Date of Own Death on: June 24, 2004, 09:59:46
I think you are right, but my brain is hurting now.

Sarah
2120  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Flying in a Lucid dream on: June 24, 2004, 09:46:26
When I was little I used to fly like Superman in my dreams.  

Nowadays when I get lucid, my thoughts tend to automatically turn towards sex...

Lickerish - that's a very interesting name.  That's all I'll say on the subject!

Sarah
2121  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Just seen 'The Wicker Man'... Wow! on: June 24, 2004, 07:45:22
Fallnangel177

Re: socks

This is a song called 'Lost Property' by the Divine Comedy

Postcards and letters
T-shirts and sweaters
Passports and Parkas
Mobiles and chargers
Two tennis rackets
Blue Rizla packets
A new sheep-skin jacket
I lost it all

All through my life there have been
Many rare and precious things
I have tried to call mine
But I just cannot seem
To keep hold of anything
For more than a short time
Possessions of a sentimental kind
They were mine, now they're not

Gym-kits and trainers
Asthma inhalers
Silk-cuts and Bennies
Ten-packs and twenties
C-class narcotics
Antibiotics
The holes in my pockets
I lost it all

All that I'd like is to know
Just where do those lost things go?
When they slip from my hands
Then one night in a dream
I passed through a sheepskin screen
To a green, pleasant land
I found them all piled up into the sky
And I cried tears of joy

I suspect the odd socks are here too!!

Sarah
2122  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Date of Own Death on: June 24, 2004, 07:25:18
Lighthouse - that's interesting, I've always thought I'd die in my 60s (my dream suggests I'll be 63).  Perhaps my subconscious knew this and played my dream out accordingly.

Is it just a hunch that you'll die at that age?
2123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The start of a beautiful thing on: June 23, 2004, 15:21:49
Excellent.  Nice one!

2124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Just seen 'The Wicker Man'... Wow! on: June 23, 2004, 14:31:30
The M25 motorway is a 'fairly' new motorway.  I guess a lot of things end up under motorways?  You'd be amazed where odd socks end up.

Hi ho.
2125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / OBE and False Awakening on: June 23, 2004, 14:08:31
Hey Zangatese

I have a lot of empathy with you - I feel the same way too!

Because I have had genuine OBEs, my dreams are now able to mimic exactly what an OBE is like, thereby making it difficult for me to decide whether my experience is an OBE or a dream.

I went through a period where I started to disbelieve I was having OBEs.  I thought I was having false awakenings, albeit very close to reality awakenings, and because they were very close to reality (almost like the top layer of an awakening), my consciousness was so crystal clear that I strongly believed that I really was leaving my body and going walkabout.

However, in February of this year, I did the playing card experiment and 'saw' the correct card, so this proved to me that something was happening, more than just a dream.

But I am still unsure at times.  My OBEs tend to be short too and also happen in the morning, after I've first awoke and then returned to sleep.  I do have them in the afternoon, upon coming out of an afternoon nap.  These tend to be better and longer.  

It's the fact that the dreams are so 'OBE-like' that really gets me.  I even had a dream that I OBE'd in the middle of a dream and then returned to the dream (complicated or what?).

So I haven't really got any answers for you, but just to say that I too have the same problem.  It's not only you.

Ho hum.

Sarah
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86