The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 30, 2022, 07:31:09

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 87
301  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: re-enlistment... on: November 28, 2007, 17:30:51
It may be like one of those dreams where you find yourself back in high school and missed the exams.

...or back in school and WEARING NO CLOTHES!!!

Sarah
302  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: B. Moen's Exploring 3D Blackness Chat Transcript on: November 28, 2007, 17:28:19
Interesting that Moen says its ok to move your eyes around. Usually, most methods say to try NOT to move your eyes around.

Hi Gandalf  cool

I've noticed recently that once you are in the Void (3D blackness), you can move your eyes around quite normally and naturally.

It's rather like those Magic Eye pictures.  Remember them?  You had to de-focus your eyes until you saw the 3D image and once you got the image, it was "locked" and you were able to then move your eyes all around without losing the image.

If you start looking around before you have "mentally separated", then this will cause problems.

Sarah
303  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Out of Body Experiences... on: November 28, 2007, 17:22:38
Taken directly from my journal...

Saturday 21 June 2003
Afternoon Nap
Chair in Lounge
G in Garden

Started lucid dreaming.  It was sexually explicit.  After a while, my shoulders felt cold, so I used my astral arms to tuck the blanket round them.  While I was doing this, I became aware of it, and aware my physical arms weren’t moving, and realised what was happening.

It dawned on me that I could fly in this state.  I decided to get out of the house and fly.  I don’t recall actually getting out of the chair, but my next awareness is trying to walk behind the settee going towards the French windows.  Walking was a very strange experience, as my feet couldn’t actually feel the floor.  My legs felt very swollen, but I knew if I put one leg in front of the other, I would get there.  I remembered that I shouldn’t look back at myself sleeping, nor look at the clock on the mantelpiece, in case I saw my reflection through the glass.  All of a sudden, I was back in my body, still “asleep”, still able to think.

Once again, I don’t recall getting off the chair, but walking was easier this time.  I got to the French windows and had one hand on the door handle, one hand on the key ready to unlock it.  Just then, I heard footsteps outside, along the patio just beyond the French windows.  I froze.  My worry was if G looked in, what he would see, so I kept very still, hoping that if he did look in, he wouldn’t see the astral me.  The footsteps didn’t go away, neither did they stop, but just kept the same volume and pace until I was back in my body again.  I slowly woke up.

Once awake and thinking about what had happened, I didn’t remember having my eyes open, although I could “see” in a sense, in that I knew where the door handle was and so on

Sarah
304  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Then and Now on: November 24, 2007, 11:52:56
Then this morning I am lying in bed being lazy and looking at the patterns on my wardrobe door.  The door is made of lots of square pieces of walnut and the wood makes lovely shapes.

I saw an image, a face.  It was rather American Indian looking and it made me think about an experience I once had where I dismissed such a character.  I wondered if this image was him returning to give me a little nudge.  As I watched the mouth, I swear I saw him smile when I had that thought...   shocked

I think I'm going nuts...  grin

Sarah
305  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Then and Now on: November 23, 2007, 20:43:08
Howdi

I'm reluctant to post in this section, because it's a bit woo woo for me, but I didn't know where else to put it.

A few months ago, I had a lucid dream (which I posted) about seeing credit card size televisions, showing movies.

About a week ago, I had a semi-lucid dream about a military aircraft that, when landing in the desert (sand), would 'dig itself in' and become invisible, rather like a submarine.

Today, I was in my local supermarket and there was an advertising board.  The board was selling 'gift cards', in the shape and style of credit cards.  They weren't quite what I saw in my dream, but they arrested my attention as I was leaving and I looked at them with interest, because they had different images on them.

That would have been nothing, except for tonight I watched 'The Time Machine' based on a book by H G Wells.  I don't know the book or the film. 

In the film, an alien race grabs its prey and jumps into the sand, taking its prey with it.  It reminded me very much of the machine that dug into the sand.

Both instances happened today, which makes me wonder if there is synchronicity, or meaning.

However, what meaning there might be is totally beyond me.

Any thoughts are groovy!

Sarah
306  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello, I am new and I came here to find help on: November 23, 2007, 14:31:17
Hello semisentient

Welcome to the forums.  smiley

It's good to see you here and I hope that someone will be able to help you - we are generally a friendly and caring bunch most of the time.

Sarah
307  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: API Monthly Attempt - October 2007 on: November 21, 2007, 15:54:44
Are you sure enough people are interested in API?

No I'm not sure at all. 

I don't know whether it's a lack of interest, or people are afraid to use their imagination and feel that they have to have a traditional OBE to get there.

Either way, I don't think it's worth my while to continue.  If anyone wants to do something privately, perhaps a small group of us attempting to meet, then let me know.  We can arrange it via PMs.

I'll give everyone two weeks from now to contact me via PM if you are interested.  It doesn't have to be the Island either - we could arrange to meet at any recognised landmark.

Sarah
308  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: sleeping/meditation position. on: November 21, 2007, 13:46:28
Hi Shake

You can do it any way you like.  Most people lie on their backs because they find it harder to fall asleep that way - therefore, they are less likely to fall asleep!

You shouldn't really be concentrating, either.  Relaxing and gently drifting is more the thing.

Some folks AP from a sitting position, some from lying on their fronts or sides.  Whichever is more comfortable for you.  But if you always fall asleep quickly when on your front (for instance), it might be a good idea to choose another position.

Sarah
309  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Holy cow, i'm been here for a week or so and i havent even introduced myself yet on: November 21, 2007, 13:40:34
Hi tksjm

Apologies for the delayed welcome... but welcome!

I see you've already made a few posts, which is good.  smiley

Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Sarah
310  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: back after a LONNNG time.,.. on: November 21, 2007, 13:35:57
Hi laiana

It's great to see you back and I'm looking forward to your future posts!  smiley

Sarah
311  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Geopolymerization - Ancient Egytian Masonry Explained. on: November 20, 2007, 18:52:22
but I prefer the mystery until something rock solid comes out.

LOL!!  Nice one AM.  grin

Sarah
312  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Are we all gonna die in 2012????? on: November 19, 2007, 17:22:33
Quote from: tksjm
Are we all gonna die in 2012?

Yes.  Slowly and horribly.

Sorry... couldn't resist!  evil

Sarah
313  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Are we all gonna die in 2012????? on: November 19, 2007, 17:19:55
Stookie - that was profound!   smiley

I particularly like your view of enlightenment not being spiritual - that really appeals to me. 

I'm finding over the years that spirituality is akin to a religion - if you're not doing this, that or the other, then you're not truly spiritual.  If you're not meditating once a day, and in a certain way, then you can't be classed as spiritual.  If you're not saving baby animals from being eaten by other animals, then you're not REALLY spiritual.  If you're not following the latest "guru", then you're a philistine.  If you don't go along with such-and-such's latest book, then you are DOOMED!!!

That attitude is a load of old rubbish in my opinion.

It's about knowing yourself, imo, and living your life to the best you see fit.  Enlightenment is just another of those unattainable words - something that is always just out of reach.  I reckon it doesn't even exist - we are always on a learning path and even if others see you as "The High and Mighty Stookie", you still know that you have lots to learn!  smiley

Sarah
314  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Post your most memorable OBEs... (research for upcoming book) on: November 19, 2007, 17:10:23
Hello again Synergy

I've found one I'm rather fond of... it seems to incorporate a traditional RTZ OBE and then goes into the astral via a picture on the wall.

Please feel free to edit it as you see fit.  It was posted here a few years ago, but for some strange and unknown reason, it's been deleted... *cue twilight zone music*

Here it is...sorry about the length, but I wanted to incorporate the whole experience.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I didn’t fall asleep, but was very close to it.  I noticed the top half of my body was slowly moving backwards.  Immediately, I knew this was my astral body and I “pushed” it so it would go faster.  It did.  I then thought that rather than push, I should go limp, so I did this, but I just went slower.  I was obviously totally astral.  I carried on pushing myself, but realised I wasn’t actually going anywhere, except round in circles.  So then I pushed my body upwards, and I started moving that way.  It was very pleasant doing this pushing.  I’d never done it before.  It wasn’t mental, but more of an energy push – hard to describe.

Next I thought I’d better get out.  I got a bit tangled in all the bedclothes, which was a tad infuriating, but I managed it in the end!  I noticed my sight was very dull in the bedroom, like a hazy black and white film (very hazy I might add).  I quickly moved into the hall, where things were better. 

Someone was in the hall with me.  It was my Grandma Ellison.  I wasn’t surprised at this, nor did I really acknowledge it.  I was preoccupied with finding an astral doorway to take much notice of her, although her presence was related to me, she wasn’t just there doing her own thing.  I took her with me to the front room.  I didn’t get any sound from her, but now I think that is because I was so mentally “noisy” and didn’t give her a chance.

I couldn’t see any obvious doorways, so I started circling with my finger again, then suddenly I remembered I wanted to go through one of our new pictures in the lounge.  Off I trot to the lounge.  I think Grandma gave up on me then, because I don’t remember her after that.  On my way to the lounge, I thought about my drawings, but realised they hadn’t been put up on the wall yet, and then knew which pictures I was going in.

I stood in the lounge and moved forward into the picture on the left side.  I could get my head in and everything changed.  How on earth do I describe this?  Soft, peaceful, different, very different from the physical world, but subtly and gently different.  I found I couldn’t go any further than my head, so I pulled my head out.

I seemed to bring the new world to the RTZ, because when I went to go into the other picture, it wasn’t there on the wall, even though I knew it should be.  I could just see softness, so I went into the space where the right hand picture was anyway.

I found myself looking at a beautiful, soft landscape.  I keep using the word “soft” because there was nothing dramatic nor obvious about it.  Just pastel hills, all different colours, rolling hills, no high peaks, nothing jagged.  Someone was with me.  She was female, young (my age), and told me (not via speech) that she would take me to our castle.

The next image is that we are riding on horses to get to this castle.  I am naked and riding the horse, which is a wonderful feeling (not sexual, just very free).  My horse is black, hers is brown.  When we arrive at the castle, we dismount and my black horse turns into a black Doberman dog.  I show a little fear as I wonder if it will turn and snap at me.  As I think this, it looks like it is going to, so I turn quickly away.

The next image is I am in the castle looking out through one of the turrets at the landscape below.  It is utterly peaceful, calm, pastel colours, rolling hills.  My female friend is next to me and I know that we are lovers and have been in the castle now for many years.  We are young (late teens?), and our lives are comfortable, in that we don’t need to work.  We never age.  We just live in our castle, enjoying each other.  I feel her come up behind me and hug me, her hands on my breasts.  I do actually literally feel this, as in a lucid dream.

The next image is that we have just finished making love (of this part I don’t recall), and 4 young men/boys have come to visit the castle.  They have obviously heard us and when we open the door, they have grins all over their faces.  At this point, I become a watcher, and see myself and my female lover for the first time.  We are both young, lithe, very fit, both with cropped short hair, boyish looking.  I look slightly more feminine.  Both very attractive, pixie looking young girls.  Both looking very happy.

The next image is one of destruction and war, although not directly near the castle.  The effects of war.  Everything is dark and depressing.  My lover has caught some fever or disease (typhoid?) and needs medicine.  We have a housekeeper, an older woman, and my lover is calling to her to get the medicine for her.  I am still well and panicking, not knowing what to do.  My lover has collapsed on the outside of the castle and I know that if she doesn’t get her medicine, she will die.  The housekeeper is walking away from us.  I shout to her “where are you going”.  She tells me she has had enough and is going to join the war.  I never get to see her face, she always has her back to me.  She looks old and is wearing a shawl and bonnet.

Then, in physical life, the postman drops the letters through the door and I instantly fully regain waking consciousness.

This was September 2004. 
Name - Sarah G, Lincolnshire.

I look forward to the finished product.  smiley

Sarah
315  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: What Lord Buddha has to say about Kundalini? on: November 19, 2007, 16:59:27
Hi Guhan

Just a quick question... Lord Buddha?  That's the first time I've heard him called that.  Surely he wouldn't want to be known like that - he was too humble?

Admittedly, I don't know that much about buddhism and buddha... but calling him Lord?  Surely not.  That's like calling Ghandi - 'Most Worshipful Ghandi' - surely not?

*walks away shaking head sadly*

Sarah
316  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Post your most memorable OBEs... (research for upcoming book) on: November 19, 2007, 12:37:33
Hi Synergy

Glad to hear you have had some responses.  I would also like to throw one in for possible inclusion, but I'm just mulling over which one to choose.  I'll be back...  smiley

Sarah
317  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Where is Nay? on: November 13, 2007, 10:23:25
Wow - there were a lot of 'mores' in that last sentence.   grin

S
318  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Where is Nay? on: November 13, 2007, 10:18:34
Hi Grigori

I can try and send her a PM or e-mail, but I guess you've tried that?  I know a while back Hannah went travelling and we didn't see her for a good few months, so maybe that's happened again.  We really don't know.

Actually Grigori - I remember the chat being discussed.  It was deemed to be a non-starter because in the past we've tried it and it's like a ghost town.   It starts off well enough, but then everyone loses interest... a bit like the API monthly meets.

Kaz - Members and mods can leave whenever they like - and they don't have to leave forwarding addresses.  Why they leave is sometimes a mystery. 

Just because a few of us are mods doesn't mean we know the ins and outs of each others' lives.  We are just as free to come and go as we please without explanation.  smiley

The forums aren't dying - they go through slow periods at times.  I agree, they did used to be much livelier, but I suppose with the rise of more and more spiritual websites, people have more choice and therefore we are more 'spread out'.

Sarah
319  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: I am here now on: November 12, 2007, 12:49:36
Hi Jeffrey

Welcome aboard!

Hope you enjoy your stay.  smiley

Sarah
320  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Where is Nay? on: November 12, 2007, 12:48:37
Nay left a while back, of her own free will.  As to the whys and wherefores, you'd really have to ask Nay herself.

With regards to Rob, Hannah and Clandestino, they are more of what I would term "intermittent" moderators and do pop in once in a blue moon.

Sarah
321  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / MOVED: Has anybody else read this book? on: November 09, 2007, 06:49:17
This topic has been moved to Welcome to Book Reviews!.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=27008.0
322  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: question on: November 08, 2007, 12:52:45
Yes, it can work like that.  Not always, but sometimes.

Sarah
323  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Making Sexual fantasies solid in OBE? on: November 08, 2007, 08:26:23
I shouldn't waste time in the astral or lucid, whatever that was, but explore it etc.

Hee hee, I LOVE wasting time!  It's my hobby.  grin grin

Sarah
324  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: API Monthly Attempt - October 2007 on: November 08, 2007, 08:25:10
Hi all

Ooooh, I've never thought about where it is.  It's just "out there".  grin

Sarah
325  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: question on: November 08, 2007, 08:23:34
SnakeDoctor

When it comes to projection, don't believe anything you read.

There are no limitations - only those you create yourself.

smiley

Sarah
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 87