The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 15:23:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Automatic thoughts on: July 03, 2017, 22:25:09
I really appreciate the advice guys, I had already went to someone for professional help and they kept me in rehab for 6 months twice, also giving me all sorts of medication that would sedate the crap out of me but wouldn't really fix the main problems, their advice on the problems weren't very helpful and half the time they would nearly fall asleep whilst taking to me, I'm not over exaggerating honestly they didn't help at all. My social worker would think I was paranoid for watching ufo videos on Youtube even when not showing any signs of anxiety or paranoia which really annoyed me, she would say I needed to see the doctor again, even my other carers thought she was mad for doing it. At the moment I'm just doing what I enjoy doing which is drowning the voices and visuals out with over the top thinking about what i'm going to do with my life and I also think about random things like how the universe could've began and how our souls were formed what not it really keeps me happy for the time being, also I watch a lot of asmr which helps so much. I'm sure things will turn around eventually, again thanks for replying guys
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Automatic thoughts on: January 13, 2017, 18:51:37
All of my friends and family do tell me that it's all in my head, it's just really hard to accept that.
I meditate quite often but not everyday I guess I could try doing it more often. Thanks for the advice
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Automatic thoughts on: January 13, 2017, 04:49:29
I seem to be having a problem with some negative entities that constantly surround me whilst I'm awake always communicating to me and I heard from another source the way to stop these entities from getting a stronger connection to me is to ignore them all the time, the problem I'm having is that they seem to be able to create a response in my mind telepathically so basically I don't get to decide if I respond or not, it just won't stop it's been years and it's starting to really get to me, has anyone got any suggestions on what I should do about it??
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I am a door to door astralsex monster on: January 08, 2016, 15:36:22
I've researched that sexual contact in astral also sexual thoughts can create a parasite called larvae and they feed off sexual thoughts and contact the best way to get rid of them is with incense, they stick onto your body in either the astral realm or some dimensional layer, I've had one before and it looks grey at first but can grow into a human form and trick you into believing that your like them
i hope this helps
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Interdimesional travelling on: January 08, 2016, 14:57:43
I completely understand what your getting at, thanks for the very detailed post, i never really thought to look into the logical explanations first because I've had so many strange things happen to me in the past, even my managers say i need to now ground myself with my thoughts, i always talk about astral, my dreams, aliens, Lucifer and what not so it really puts me in the position to believe in the impossible
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Interdimesional travelling on: January 08, 2016, 04:07:32
I had the same point of view i kept begging them to tell me if they had got rid of them, but they promised me that there weren't any and they're the kind of people that would defiantly tell me the truth, strangely enough before i realised this had happened i started to make up a theory of how to travel between dark space i.e nothingness to other universes and i believe it's a huge process about learning how the universe actually works i would go into detail but it's quite complicated and it'll be too long to type in
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Interdimesional travelling on: January 05, 2016, 22:39:10
It's got nothing to do with what i experience in astral if that's what you mean if not I'm not sure what your talking about sorry, basically all can tell is that in one dimension there are camera recording monitors in one dimension and not in this dimension
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Interdimesional travelling on: January 05, 2016, 03:55:40
This is a very bizarre story so I'll try to keep it as simple as possible, basically i started working at the british red cross just last year in February, i walked into the office upstairs and noticed that they had tv monitors so the managers could watch the shop with the cctv, a few weeks later i noticed that the monitors had disappeared from the office, i didn't make a big deal out of it and went on working there for the rest of the year, then i thought I'd ask one of the managers what they did with the monitors and they said they've never had any monitors in there, i was completely freaked out i made sure she was telling me the truth and she was, i was definatly not dreaming because I've never lucid dreamed before and when I'm close to doing it i get scared and jump back to my body, so can anyone possibly help me understand what's actually happened here and has anyone heard of any stories like this before, I've heard a few and there quite strange, please believe me people this is blowing my head off, having a few laughs about it also so don't get too worried for me
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The blue lights at my window on: June 23, 2015, 15:05:40
I have heard people in my projections telling me to shout go away and don't come back, so i guess it could be quite common, cheers for the comment
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The blue lights at my window on: June 23, 2015, 03:06:34
Hey everybody, I've recently had something really spooky happen to me about a year ago and i never had the courage to tell anybody so i thought I'd put it up on here first before i started telling anybody. It all started at night and i was just ready for bed about to sleep until a strange blue light went flying past my window i had my blinds closed and thought nothing of it so i lied down to have the blue light come right in front of my window with a huge effect of fear once hearing a women cackling coming from the blue light i didn't have the courage to have a peek at what it could of been until it stopped then i felt a vibration coming from my back end if you understand where I'm coming from it felt like a probe going up you know what only in the astral field slightly breaking through to our dimension, after that happened a blast of white light broke through right by my stomach and then something wiggled right into my stomach, pretty messed up i know, if anyone has any helpful responses please let me know asap,
thanks
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saint Lucifer follows me! on: January 22, 2015, 14:09:29
I also once had a projection come up around my forehead of a document that he looked like he was going to burn he acted like he was my next door neighbour for a few weeks training me with some sort of mind battle of terminology, we shout boom at the end of our terms and it would make popping sounds in our mind he was very tricky with this random training sometimes making sense the other time using Latin to preach darkness to me, what i did was shout boom with my mind and his body on the projection would disperse in some sort of clear wave like a spirit, after i did that i got blasted with illuminational energy that created a huge vibration on my body and mind also creating three very visible blue dots infront of my forehead moving around in a strange motion, i could also see a vibration of blue colours above the sea when i ran out my flat I jumped for joy around nature thinking i was going to die, using all my might of light thinking any comment on this?
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saint Lucifer follows me! on: January 22, 2015, 13:53:16
I will give that a go thank you, I've heard there's some technique with some word of force field you can create with copper wiring and some other stuff to put around your bed at night to stop dark spirits of all sorts, i appreciate your comment Smiley
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saint Lucifer follows me! on: January 22, 2015, 01:18:56
I see what you mean i think I'm not to sure what forces are being used to upset my mind, maybe you can help me with this one, sometimes i feel that I'm being watched in my sleep then i wake up halfway through the night nearly losing the thought of my breathing method basically like someone's trying to shut of my breath, what also occurs is some vibrations in my mind making me lose my balance with my mind to body connection, i can also project and all i can see is a man doing some sort of energy bending manoeuvre, his force is strong so i can't stop him, any suggestions?
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saint Lucifer follows me! on: January 21, 2015, 22:56:05
I see what you mean, yes I'll give it a shot, i appreciate your feedback a very nice comment, all the best to you
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saint Lucifer follows me! on: January 21, 2015, 22:27:43
So you mean my problem could be my own mistake?
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Saint Lucifer follows me! on: January 21, 2015, 18:25:05
Hi all, don't want to worry anyone but I've seen the real darkness in the man who won't stop using electromagnetic forces to cast me to death, he acts like I'm a very important person to shut off from the astral plane of the next dimension, I believe he controls a box is of astral forces to cast souls into with a passage of his musical needs with the media, he even sometimes calls me his son so i get quite worried with this reaction, i know what he looks like but I'm worries about telling people because he a spitting image of someone i used to know, any feedback on what others would do in this situation would be great and any remedies on gaining my own astral projections movement back that'd be great he likes to manoeuvre where i move my astral body and i think I'm connected to his astral box.
Pages: [1]