The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 16, 2019, 18:23:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / UNDER 18 AP goers on: July 05, 2005, 13:15:44
Hey all

Im 15 and im interested in AP, telekinesis, Energy body development and more. I also train Kung fu (4 years now). I got interested in these stuff when i was about 13, i started training Tk and Energy b. dpm., and then i stopped a bit to focus more on school and such. I got really good in Energy stuffs. I could move some pens and things like that with TK and i was a little interested in AP.

Now again in the year of 15, i got interested again. But this time more in AP. So im hoping to succeed with this.

~So long!~

//Shaolin
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Abillities in the astral world on: July 05, 2005, 12:45:02
Question:

How do you go from Focus 2 to Focus 3? And in Focus 2, is it so that you can like ask someone what the jackpot number for the 72 millions in the "Lottery Shop" is? And explore all places there is in our physical world?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / movies dealing with obe/lucid dreaming/metaphysics on: June 28, 2005, 22:37:27
Dragonball /Z/GT

XD Funny eyy?
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Abillities in the astral world on: June 28, 2005, 22:23:13
By the way Syro, what do you mean by spectraldragon and he can help me? =P
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Abillities in the astral world on: June 28, 2005, 22:22:03
Hmm okay, but can you change time? Like if 1 minute goes outside the astral, and i want it to go 10 hours in the astral, is it so then?

Can i hear sounds? Can i feel the same way as in the physical world?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Where do you go? on: June 27, 2005, 01:48:25
Haha your alot like me, asking the same question, and wondering the same things, Wink

I also want to know XD
7  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Kundalini = Chi? on: June 27, 2005, 00:30:35
No idea o_O
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Abillities in the astral world on: June 25, 2005, 14:37:40
Okay thanx for the replies

But i still dont get it, what is it you do there really? And how long does it take to be able to move and think/control your self easily in the astral world? I mean is it hard to fly and teleport, etc.? And if i lets say, teleport to the south pole, do i feel the cold? Is it the same place as in real life?
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Abillities in the astral world on: June 24, 2005, 14:23:28
Greetings all!

I have some questions, first when for the first time astral projecting, is it dangerous if you dont know how to do it very correctly? If your successful and make it to the astral world, is it easy to return if you feel uncomfortable, etc.?

Second question, what can you do when you AP? Can you make an imaginary world, like Dragonball Z, and Star Wars like a childish world? Can you in that DBZ world or Star Wars world transform to a "super sayian" or "use the force" (which is also very childish but fun ^^)? Is that possible to change the world into one own?

And if you cant change anything, can you explore this world? I mean i love the Scottish landscapes, can i "fly" there when i AP? If so, what is the difficulty level?

Thank you for answers.

Farewell.
10  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Kundalini = Chi? on: January 09, 2005, 20:10:05
Okay so theese channels what do they do?
11  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Kundalini = Chi? on: January 09, 2005, 19:57:59
Quote from: daem0n
nah, chill out, clear the pathway, lead it through sushumna and enjoy warm in winter nights (now, where the hell is the snow around here  huh )

Huh? What do you mean?
12  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Kundalini = Chi? on: January 09, 2005, 19:55:31
Tro-flow, thanks for the reply, i now have a better vision of the both.

"It's not always true, Kundalini more frequently drives people insane or damages their spinal cords....
A few days ago I've experienced start of kundalini rainsing. You don't even know how afraid I was..." -CaCoDeMoN

Ehm...Why doeas people train to awaken their kundalini? If it drives them to insanity?

Cya
13  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Kundalini = Chi? on: January 09, 2005, 17:16:53
Hello!

Ive been wondering this, are Kundalini and Chi the same thing?
Because when i meditate my Chi flows around in my body, and then i start thinking "What does all those people mean when they say: "Awaking the kundalini"?"

I mean, if they are the same thing, how can ones chi flow around when one hasnīt awakened the Kundalini? (Hehe i like saying "one")

Thanks!

Cya
14  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / I DONT GET IT! new.. on: September 04, 2003, 12:16:29
HELLO EVERYONE!

Ive been told to try out the NEW! but when i look at the introduction and so on the whole thing, its QUITE much!

so, should i read it ALL, or just a bit that is important? because im not that one that likes, and be able read that much...[Sad]
15  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / The end of the world-2012? on: August 07, 2003, 12:21:54
hi!

im just wondering, is it true that the end of the world is coming 2012?
and ive read that it is the Demons who shall come and destroy us all, please give me your opiniun of this topic....[B)]
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Levitation! the art! on: August 06, 2003, 15:30:06
hi!
how many in this discussion have been able to levitate?
and how long have you been trying?
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / anyone? on: August 03, 2003, 11:06:36
does anyone have a movie or pics of when there doing paranormal stuff?
like, telekinesis, ki ball making[?]
18  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / I NEED HELP!!!! on: August 03, 2003, 10:29:30
hi, im a beginner in ki development, and i like to learn how to control my energy into doing things like, a ki ball, ki blast, levitation, and more, but i dont know how to do theese things, i read how to do it, but i do not understand what there talking about!

can anyone help me to learn how to do a ki ball, or atleast tell me how to control my energy?

thanks to all those who like to teach me!
19  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / I NEED HELP!!!! on: August 03, 2003, 10:11:24
hi, im a beginner in ki development, and i like to learn how to control my energy into doing things like, a ki ball, ki blast, levitation, and more, but i dont know how to do theese things, i read how to do it, but i do not understand what there talking about![xx(]

can anyone help me to learn how to do a ki ball, or atleast tell me how to control my energy?

thanks to all those who like to teach me![Smiley]
20  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Chi Kung(The Way of Power) on: September 23, 2003, 17:09:52
lol, im learning Chi Kung in my kung fu training, my teacher trained in shaolin...
21  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / I DONT GET IT! new.. on: September 07, 2003, 08:08:37
what do you mean foas? should i get a book that is called like that? lol, or shouldnt i read NEW?
22  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / I DONT GET IT! new.. on: September 06, 2003, 06:45:08
ok...so that means that i should read it all? slowly[Cool]
23  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / I DONT GET IT! new.. on: September 05, 2003, 12:47:53
ok thanks...

but, what should i first read? from the beggining? or the middle?
24  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / The end of the world-2012? on: August 08, 2003, 10:50:10
ok, i agree with Kazdaban!

the prophets have failed during theese last years, so 2012...?
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / visualization help needed on: August 06, 2003, 17:08:13
do you meen obe or what?
Pages: [1] 2