The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2018, 02:34:20

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Technology on: May 15, 2018, 00:59:36
Anyone ever encounter any kind of astral technology?

I visited a place where everyone had a device much like here on Earth. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one and it was a silver gadget with email that zapped right into your brain without a screen. Also I think there is some kind of universal internet that anyone can use. The astral version of the internet? Itís interesting to note that some planes of existence use technology quite heavily and some do not. And itís just not devices but astral technology. I remember a place where you could get your astral body charged up for free. It was like a metal detector, you go in and press a button and this light washes over you. Then you can fly ten times as better and faster and feel wonderful. A civilization with free energy is a wonderful place indeed.

I guess this could count as astral technology: There appears to be a network of gateways that can be accessed by anyone with the right access. Some are public or appear to be and some are only meant for the astralís higher-ups. You can only take the gateways to the higher Light planes if youíre one of these elite. Or maybe you have to know somebody. Anyway, I think Iíve inadvertently accessed this gateway network in my journeys sometimes. I think they are ways in which souls travel the astral. I think they exist because there are laws that limit how an entity can travel in the astral.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Home and house APs on: April 27, 2018, 03:45:17
Well, Iíve had many experiences traveling the astral realms and Iím still working on getting to a higher plane. I treasure those experiences when I get to see and feel all the light. But they donít come around enough for me to say that it could always be that way... Light shining everywhere.

Many of my experiences have been negative. Sometimes I feel like the Gods are giving me a tour of the universe - the good and the bad. Iíve been to some really horrible places but I always felt protected. But then there are two or three experiences that where terrible and my soul felt as if it was being attacked.

Now, I know thereís this theory that says that everything that manifests in our life are the expressions of our souls. But Iíve had really bad car accidents for example and they did not feel like the expression of my soul. I think it was karma doing itís thing. So I think soul and karma are different things.

But yeah, I hope I can find my way back to my Home more often. All that light... too bad itís so far and in between for me. So far...
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Home and house APs on: April 26, 2018, 07:03:37
Has anyone ever had a ďHomeĒ or house ap? Iíve had three so far and they where so wonderful. Theyíre not like when you exit into your room. These are like deams of your home in the astral where everything feels good and shiny and safe and heavenly.

I found myself lucid in one of these and my house was huge. My room was enormous and sparkled and had all the new hitek astral appliances like a 3D projector and quantum super computer. I instinctively knew how to use them and their systems. Itís almost like when you ap the memory block of your double, or your dreamer, is available. Anyway, even the bathroom was gilded in gold and had a waterfall shower. I went to explore my new home and found that I had a Mother! And she was cooking dinner! She was nice and all and pretty but I asked her about the house and if this was my home? She said we all need a place to call home after ďtransitioningĒ and that not to worry because it would always be here in one form or another. I told her I was living a life on Earth too, she got kinda disgruntled and said, ďWe donít talk about that honey.Ē Itís almost as if the astral and earth life are kept separate so that we can go on with our normal lives and not freak out. Thereís a filter of sorts and I think thatís why itís so hard to remember aps and dreams.

So anyway, Iíve had other house aps and my homes always make me feel safe and nurtured and happy. The one thing thatís sticks out is how shiny and sparkly and real ap homes are. Swathed in light. It gives me hope that when I do transition I wonít have to wander the astral realms untethered (which is kinda scary to me). Iíll have a home where I can be safe. Go on adventures and when I tire just go home. I hope thatís what itís like. I remember reading that Buddhism says that the afterlife is very much like our dreams and aps. Hope so. Something to look forward to for everyone. A place to call your own.   cheesy

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: April 20, 2018, 09:26:07
Could have been what Cataneda called a scout. They are like dream probes sent out to gather information and energy. Usually sent out by negative, dark-sided, astral entities.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: April 17, 2018, 07:30:46
Oh yes... I call them ďdoctor dreamsĒ. Iíve had a few of them over the years. There was one who put me through all types of experiments. Iím not sure if he took blood but I know this type of entity. They are shifty, callous, and not interested in you as an individual only as a specimen. And they do this type of work when the person isnít as lucid as possible so that they can control them.

Then there was an Ap when a cute alien chick took a specimen from he tip of my nose claiming it was the purest part of me which she could make an ďavatarĒ with. Iím not sure what she was talking about but she wasnít a doctor just a higher being of some sort.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: AP Lucidity level on: April 15, 2018, 21:53:41
Is it real? It sure feels like it doesnít it though?

I had an experience recently that also took me to another planet. The cool thing was that it was an organized expedition for me. I had a group of 4 beings (who looked semi-human) give me a tour of their planet. I wish I could remember everything but they showed me parts of their domestic life family and such, the parts of their city with beautiful buildings, and then I visited with a group of their children who talked to me about the animals they had. It was cool cuz like it was organized and I was lucid touring another world.

Thanks for the tip Lucidityman... I will ask my dead father if heís dead next time I see him. Something interesting you may want to try is asking people ďAre you real?Ē Many times the answer was actually NO. Which surprised me. I found a crowd of people and asked the astral gods to show me only real beings and like 90% of the crowd just vanished. So I think people you meet in the astral may not be real. They may be phantoms or dream entities.

Thatís interesting Xanth. Will have to think about that one. My favorite thing about being super lucid is that it keeps turning into something else like going up an elevator.

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / AP Lucidity level on: April 14, 2018, 19:17:19
It constantly amazes me the lucid ap state. When itís not fully engaged things are murky and unclear and if you completely let go you wake up or go into the dream state. But when itís truly engaged to itís fullest we can see how precious this state is we are experiencing.

Full lucidity is a state of rapture where the astral is layed out completely before you. And itís colors! Iíve never seen a blue sky more blue than in the astral. Things are crisp and clear and lighted from within and without. One time someone gave me a cigarette in the astral when I was fully lucid like this and it was the most real and enjoyable cig Iíve ever had.

This gives me hope that after death this state is the natural state because it would mean that there really is a life after death.   shocked
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Sex on: March 05, 2018, 13:17:30
Yep... I had leaked afterwards on the physical side. The whole deal. Just being honest. But in the astral the  semen came out in these pretty little waves for I could see into it and her vagina too like X-ray. We were like one animal right then.

Of course there where elements of both. Strongly physical and a blending where the sex parts intermingled into one hot burst. And kisses. Lots of kissing that tasted great.  grin A bonding. And then there where parts of just raw hot sex.  shocked

Sorry if I was too graphic but I wanted to explain.

Also after the sex started the environment seemed to disappear. We were floating yet I could still move pretty vigorously. But it was her and me and nothing else. Not like dark around us either... just skin and sensation all over and a depth to the love making that was just yummmmmmi! Yumi beautiful.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Sex on: March 05, 2018, 04:54:14
Yep, Iím still surprised I stayed under for so long. Must of been Heaven sent.

My front door, yeah, one time it was locked and had a whole bunch of white duct tape all around the knob! I still went out though and was chased by a dark shadow thing. I guess thatís when I put two and two together. Lol.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Sex on: March 04, 2018, 07:05:58
I got to experience this finally last night.

I rolled out of my body and went outside. My door was open and this is usually a good sign from the astral gods that everything is ok. (Sometimes itís locked and that usually means I have to be careful for meanies). I looked at the houses on the street and one had a light on which usually means thereís someone waiting for me in there.

I went into the house (theyíre always unlocked) and there was a beautiful girl with blond hair and gorgeous face and body. ďI was waiting for you,Ē she said and then motioned for me to sit down at the table. But my astral vision went dark right then. I was so mad. I couldnít see anything! So I did my old trick... looked for my hands. I put my hands in front of me and concentrated. Finally, snap, my vision came back. As it did the girl threw herself at me. She was naked and I suddenly realized I was too!

Now, Iíve tried to have astral sex before but I failed every time. I would wake up too soon because I was so excited. But this time was different. Everything worked like clockwork and it lasted for like ever!

It was amazing! Better than ordinary Earth sex. It was so detailed and extremely exciting! I seemed I had superhuman vigor because like I said it lasted for more than an hour it seemed. Finally I got to climax and this is the first time thatís happened to me! Success!

In the middle of the sex at one point I asked her name and she said, ďBeladina.Ē

Man, lately my aps have been really taking off and this is as far as Iíve ever gotten as far as sex. I recommend you try it at least once until you succeed. This girl was an absolute goddess!

Lol.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: First real astral experience; Floating around, astral-vision and sliding off bed on: February 24, 2013, 18:15:33
I really do wish things were as cut and dried as that.

It works for me and I'm the one crawling into bed at the end of the day. Whatever system you use is perfect for youself I bet. We all have to discriminate the abstract somehow. Just like my system isn't better than anyone else's... ...
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: First real astral experience; Floating around, astral-vision and sliding off bed on: February 23, 2013, 07:52:19
I always thought that in a lucid dream reality conforms to your wishes and to your personality.

In an AP you are awake on another plane seeing that plane as it really is.

In a lucid dream the school bus would be blue. In an AP the school bus is yellow like it's supposed to be.

And you can always tell an AP from a dream anyway. The beings in it are much more real than an AP. An AP slaps you in the face with "THIS IS REAL!"

Cya.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Your experiences on other planets/galaxies? on: February 06, 2013, 12:27:34
Much to do about nothing... just say no... I havent been to an alien world.

I've been to lots of alien planets and far away galaxies. I remember making love to alien girls who made avatars of me on their world by slipping a filament of light from the tip of my nose. I've watched alien tv and it was on such another level I had a hard time undertanding it. But the eye candy was amazing. Aliens that look like pink koala bears and plants with briefcases making errands around town. I have seen alien.

There are alien worlds that are completely evolved. They even have astral airports and they guide your astral body into the terminal like you were an airplane. Their civilization exists on all planes... just not physical.

There are alien civilizations that live in astral bubbles. Huge astral bubbles with houses in them. If you have enough karmic currency you can rent one and party with them.

There's so much out there. It's huge...

14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / APing Awake! on: February 03, 2013, 09:19:34
Well, it's finally happening! I'm APing awake!

This is happening during my normal waking hours. Usually in the later part of the day. Strengthening as I head for my bed at night.

For example, it's 2 PM. I'll go outside and sit in my favorite chair. I close my eyes. And it's there! The astral! Huge beautiful vistas in Teknicolor!

In some ways it's better than APing at night. I can leave my body while awake and fully lucid in the waking mode. That's the difference! I can use my right brain to examine and observe and interact with the astral while I am still in waking mode. It's truly awesome!

It's like this. I will close my eyes and gently tug my arms out of their physical counterparts. I can touch them together in the astral (my astral hands) and then unglue myself fully.

I must admit that there is a difficulty in letting go. The awareness of my physical body remains strong but as I deepen my trance it does fade more and more.

The beauty of this system is that interacting with beings is much more fun! I can actually speak to them in full control of my intellect and this serves to cause some of the most interesting conversations!

But the actual clear and crisp Teknicolor quality really good APs have remains. There is so much Light during the day as well. There is a vitality to the whole experience that is truly intoxicating.

All I can say is... what's next?

15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Kung Fu on: January 25, 2013, 22:04:11
Good news! I've traveled to Kung-Fu school twice more. Last time I was asked to participate in the making of my Uthat. An Uthat, in astral kung fu, is like your best move. But only you know this move. It's like a holly chime your soul vibrates at, completely singular unique. Anyway, this move is something you have to figure out. Mine turned out to be a falcon which I could send away and perform tasks that I needed doing. The Head Master looked over my falcon and nodded his head in approval. He quickly darted his eyes away in a sign of respect.

There is so much to be done with Awareness. We can become masters of it by learning the disciplines we learn at these astral schools. Asstral Kung Fu to me was like an adcanced astral form of T'ai Chi. like honing the body - the astral body - so that you are in peak astral form. Physical exercise and every-day discipline on the physical plane is a good idea I guess. Soon I'll be in pure physical and astral form.

And just in case I have a bad experience with an other I can be sure to have the skills to protect myself. I don't care if they are real or unreal. It still needs to be dealt with. I respect myself too much to let anyone pick on me, especially in the astral. That's how we make progress anyway... by confronting our negative side.

16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Kung Fu on: January 22, 2013, 12:02:37
Last night I had a cool AP. I exited and found my way into a classroom of Astral Kung Fu. I was emmidiately put to the test against one of the new students like myself. I had a natural knack said the teacher.

Two opponents stand off and then the fighting begins. Astral Kung Fu is different than physical fighting. A lot more goes into it. It's more mental and feels like a chess game but with energy. And it happens at lightning speed. Each attack is defended against with its own counter move which involves drawing on all kinds of feelings and awareness. It's like two awarenesseses clashing... There is an attack and a counter move which happen bodily, mentally, and energetically. It's difficult to describe.

I was very humbled by the teacher, who I could tell was a master, and by my teammates. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I finally came across a group of people who I could respect. Their discipline was masterful and they understood mysteries to awareness that I have barely began to scratch the surface of.

It ended with me signing up permanently. I had gotten my first lessons in Astral Kung Fu! Most all the participants were of Asian decent which was interesting.

It's so cool how to know to defend yourself up there in the Astral. I can't believe there are schools we can go to for this education. It's inspiring isn't it?

17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: TV Show BSTs on: May 13, 2012, 02:01:27
Yeah, this one, as ridiculous as it sounds, really made me think man. It was so real... More real than real. As bright and shiny as a new penny... And it was probably just a dream.

Makes me think that all my previous APs where just dreams.

Makes me think there is no such thing as astral projection. Just lucid dreaming.

Maybe nobody knows what theyre talking about once the words Astral are uttered.

It might just be a possibility. No such thing as an astral or a shared astral.

But man... Was it fun. If my mind can do this it gives me a free license next time I "AP".  grin
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / TV Show BSTs on: May 12, 2012, 23:10:37
Last night I made some irregular friends. Although good ones.

Have you ever heard of TV Show BSTs? Apparently the theory is that a tv show becomes so popular that it becomes its own BST... Or a sort of commune where people's dreams go. They inadvertently astral project to this place and find other people who are also great fans of the show. I think these tv show BSTs form themselves completely out of the mass awareness of all the people watching them.

Anyway, I had downloaded all the shows from Dawson's Creek (yeah I know but I like it) and was watching them while I worked (I work from home making video games.) Somehow watching the show guided my astral body to the show's BST that night when I went to sleep.

It was awesome! I was in Capeside, the town where Dawson's Creek takes place and all the familiar haunts where there. I was completely lucid for the experience and kept on checking myself to see if it was just a dream or a real BST in the astral. I'm telling ya... It was as real as can be.

The best part was that I got to hang out with the cast, Dawson and Joey and Pacey. But the wierd thing was that they didn't act like the characters on the tv show...they acted like the actors giving their real names to me and explaining that they where also asleep.

The way I met them was that they came after me kinda in an angry way. I was walking down one of the streets when Dawson and Pacey sorta were sneaking after me. "What are you doing here dood?" They wanted to know who I was. Sorta as if i had intruded into a special club or VIP BST. Once I introduced myself (with my natural astral charm) we became friends and they led me out to one of their safe houses where the girls where waiting. I guess they were all kinda curious about me for some reason as if I was some sort of VIP myself.

Meeting with the girls Katie and Michelle (Joey and Jenn) was awesome. It was one long astral projection and i got to go on dates with both of them plus hang out with the guys some. We did a lot of talking... and the thing that really threw me off was that they were regular people. Not the characters from the shows but the actors. I had a conversation with Katie where she told me she projects on a regular basis. She said she hangs out with a lot of the fans in her dreams. I asked her if she was real and she smiled at me and pinched me. "Are YOU real??"

I still don't know for sure what kind of astral projection or super lucid dream this was. But if it was a dream and not an astral projection I couldn't tell ya. I tested my experience over from different angles and I'm more prone to believe that tv show BSTs are for real.

I remember Katie saying, "When you get to our level there's just so many people you can hang out with."

And yeah, she was still smokin hot.  tongue

What I'm thinking is that everyone has an astral version of themselves hanging out in the astral all the time. Maybe Katie wasn't really asleep and APing but I still met her soul... which was hanging out in the BST. Kinda wierd huh? I don't understand it myself. And the AP was crystal clear man. I was there. Makes me want to think that APing is just nothing but dreams. And we make it all up. But then again... I've never seen a dream behave like a real person with real information. Maybe there is something to a TV Show BST.  shocked

(yeah, I got to kiss the girls)  wink
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Am I trying to OBE at the wrong time of day/night? on: May 11, 2012, 19:05:43
The best time to astral project or oobe for newbies is during the daytime. Take a nap early on in the day. The reason your are more likely to have an oobe is because you're rested and you can get into that Goldilocks Zone more easily. The Goldilocks Zone is that zone where you're half awake and half asleep. Your body is asleep but your mind is not. This is the best time to attempt an exit.

The best way of doing that is to roll your astral body out of your physical body like a log unto the floor. You'll know when you are ready.

I'm not saying you'll never have an oobe at night... but for beginners the best time is during the daytime about 2 hours tops after you've woken up. A lot of oobes come when people get up in the mornings get some breakfast and go back to sleep. It's just what seems to work. That's how I learned to astral project... naps during the daytime.

Cya and good luck.  smiley
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: ''Super moon'' Tonight on: May 06, 2012, 07:08:17
The moon's orbit is actually elliptical. So sometimes it's closer and sometimes farther. I saw it rise tonight and it was huge. It's about 15% bigger in my estimation and according to the news. Plus if you see it rise from the ocean it's extra extra big due to refraction from the horizon and the ocean. So yeah, it's actually closer and when it's a full moon during the closer parigee they call it a super moon which is really creative for all the kiddies.    smiley
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Couldn't get back on: May 06, 2012, 01:15:18
Hey, thanks for the replies.

Well... I remember the injections where more like pricks on my skin. Might have been part of the examination. The energy treatment was quite bizarre. I was laying down and suddenly everything went white while I could hear a low humming. After that I felt more solid... Like as if my astral body was sort of physical. Instead of the half hazard feel of an astral body right after you project it felt defined like a solid body. I felt full of vitality as well.

Yeah, it was quite beautiful. Just a town nestled in the mountains with a charming rustic feel to it yet with technological aspects of it too. Everyone seemed happy to be there and were extra friendly.

Well... Arrested might be a strong word. I was escorted to the authorities and asked some strange questions. How did I find them? What was I doing flying around without a board? Was I attracted by the power pocket they mine? Where was I from? How did I find them? How did I find them? What I think they were doing was mining something living. They were kinda paranoid about it. As if they where doing something kinda wrong.

The aspect of their astral bodies that made them more solid and stable than usual didn't allow them to fly. So they were real surprised at my ability for some reason. They used these little board and flying go carts to fly instead. I saw a bunch of them using them at the park.

Anyway... It was one of the strangest APs I've ever had. I hope I don't find my way back there anytime soon. They were really nice people but where driven by some kind of dubious purpose.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Couldn't get back on: May 03, 2012, 03:51:28
Last night was really amazing. I decided on a long trip... A journey "out there". I got out of my body and started flying. Straight up I went for like what seemed 15 minutes. I saw space, and stars, and galaxies. I kept going and going with the intention to find something beautiful. Then... Bump... I found it.

Out of the mists appeared a mountain. I flew above it looking down at the most charming mountain village. It was sizable though with pretty little white washed brick houses with pretty little red roofs. Toward the center of the community rose some really modern looking buildings that contrasted yet complimented the town.

I flew down toward the building and found an open window. Some lady greeted me with surprise and invited me inside. She was friendly enough but was really surprised. In a matter of minutes they came to arrest me. I was taken down to the town and processed. They asked a lot of questions and I told then that I was just exploring the Universe when I found them.

They weren't mean at all. I think they were shocked to see me as if they hardly get any visitors. My astral body was given a medical exam and I was given a few injections and some kind of energy treatment. Afterwards I felt really good. They gave me a uniform and eventually someone picked me up. I had been assigned to one of the processing stations. My boss was some dude or other that explained to me that their little town surrounds a hot pocket of some kind of energy they mine.

This had all taken a really long time and I just wanted to wake up but I couldn't. I was starting to get worried. The way they acted was like a didn't have a body waiting for me back on Earth. They had no idea I was just projecting. To them I was an outsider that miraculously had found them and their little operation. I was processed and made part of the community.

But I still couldnt wake up. I started thinking maybe I had severed my connection with my body somehow or they had.

Still, this wasn't the worst place to land. Everything looked clean and bright and everyone looked really attractive. After the tour of my job I was given quarters and some free time. I visited a gorgeous little park with lots of friendly and happy people. They were flying around, having picnics, dancing, and enjoying themselves.

I remember thinking that my astral body had never felt so good and healthy. Whatever they had done to me at their hospital I felt great. I felt the awareness of not just my astral body but other finer bodies beneath that. I knew for the first time that astral bodies are just one of finer and finer bodies we all have. And like our physical body sometimes they need to be maintained. Anyway, i also projected this afternoon after I got back and took some time to checkout my new healed astral body. It feels quite good.

So anyway... I was at that park when I had to go pee. But astral bodies don't pee right? That's when I realized that the feeling had been creeping up on me from Earth where my physical body needed to urinate. I concentrated really hard and I was suddenly in my bed. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself.

I was back but I felt really different. The physical world almost seemed like a dream. I was sure I was back but not 100% sure.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Meeting those who have passed on on: May 01, 2012, 10:16:50
I met my grandfather once. He's been gone 15 years. He and my grandmother where living in a nice house somewhere "out there". When I asked my grandmother what she had been doing she said that she was helping my aunt who is in Baltimore. My aunt has been having a hard time getting a job and stuff. They watch from above and help guide us.

He also spoke of his father, my great-grandfather who was in the room sitting in a chair. But I couldn't see him for some reason. My grandfather passed along that he was very glad to finally meet me. I only knew him from pictures.

I didn't stay long but I could see out the windows and it looked like a really nice place. Sorta like a complex of houses. Everything was green and bright and beautiful.

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Meeting Famous People in Astral on: May 01, 2012, 07:25:41
I'm sorry... Didn't mean to be rude. But if you are hearing voices and talking to alien robots in your head than that's something that might hurt you. I went though exactly the same thing and landed in the mental hospital twice. I know there are a lot of open minds here but sometimes we can get lost.

I sorta thought you might be a schizophrenic like me. You sounded like it. Sorry. Next time I just won't say anything. But my meds do help keep the famous people alien robots or the vampire sucking ghouls or the nut job illuminati off your back.

Yes I do have famous actors in my head that won't shut up. Always talking to me. I'm telling you it's a chemical imbalance in your brain and you have to get it checked out.

Again, sorry I was so forward. Next time I'll be extra nice.  sad grin
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Meeting Famous People in Astral on: April 30, 2012, 16:48:35
That sounds like schizophrenia NoY. I used to think similar things until i got medicated. Take your pills. And Im not just saying that cuz Im part of the conspiracy. Yea, I know how it goes.  wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5