The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 06, 2020, 13:46:19

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Mirrors in Lucid Dreams and OBEs on: December 15, 2014, 23:22:00
I did AP/LD tonight (more like early morning) and I looked in a mirror. I was me but slightly off. Mirror was also moving, kinda like water in a bowl, if you hold a bowl in hands and move it, there were no waves, just movement.

I remembered people saying that you can use them as portals so I wanted to try. I put my hand into the mirror and it went in, it kinda swallowed it. It wasn't even solid-ish, like walls were in my dream, I had to use some effort to go though the wall but not mirror, it just swallowed my hand. And it felt that if I would push deep enough I would end up inside of it, somewhere else in the other side.

I was wishing for mirror to bring me somewhere and show me around the place. I was asking for it to bring me to some kind of entity, either real or subconscious, that could explain me things about astral plane and show me the place and how stuff works, or in worst case just interact with my subconscious mind. I was about to go in but then I woke up.

I don't know what is that about dreams that they end in the worst possible moment there is...  angry
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: You can LD at any time of the night with no restriction on: December 13, 2014, 15:38:38
Hey! Hey, hey... come closer all, forum peeps.

*puts finger at lips*

Shhhhh! Quiet!

*looks around*

Come closer.

*whispers* 

Are you guys... are you real? Or are you just figment of my imagination?

28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: You can LD at any time of the night with no restriction on: December 13, 2014, 15:27:20
What is PPA?

Would you guys agree that there is another dimensions apart from this one? Like an objective ones, not just an imaginary? Like for example your dream is imaginary because you are making it all up, right? Is there realities what still be there after I'm dead? I know my dream won't be here after I'm dead because my brain that produced it would be gone. But this physical dimension would still be... right? So will astral plane still be? Is it like a thing or we just make it up?

Or are you saying that this physical reality won't be here? And that my imagery dreams will still be here? In which case I'm lost.

This physical reality is 99.9% of my conscious awareness. It's easier to use it as a reference point ya know. Cos yea, those other concepts are pretty hard to grasp, I couldn't , yet.    
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: You can LD at any time of the night with no restriction on: December 12, 2014, 23:36:45
Everything is a projection.  The scenarios you describe above don't happen, they're a misunderstanding and a misinterpretation of what's going on.  These misunderstandings have been going on for a very long time, so long, in fact, that most people don't even question them anymore. 

I've questioned them, and found that they simply do not fit my non-physical experiences.

You don't "phase" into a dream... or a lucid dream... or an astral projection.  None of those "labels" objectively exist.

You "phase" into a reality which isn't this physical reality.  That's the only truth.  You phase into that reality with a "dream awareness", "lucid awareness" or "astral awareness".
So you are saying that there is no difference between astral projection and lucid dream? Or what?

I mean, I don't know, but what I have read on internet people are talking about those two as different things. Like for example lucid dream is happening in your own head (a dream) while astral projection is supposed to happen in actual reality and not just hallucinations. So one is real and another is not. Are you saying that both are just hallucinations?
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: You can LD at any time of the night with no restriction on: December 12, 2014, 14:21:57
Going straight to sleep directly into a "lucid dream" is phasing.  Smiley

Now replace "lucid dream" with "projection" and you've got it.
How do we know that it is projection? Like one may be doing phasing and thinking that he is projecting when in fact he is just "phasing" into a lucid dream, in his own head and not in reality out of the body. He's inside his own body still but hallucinating that he got out. So he may be just hallucinating in his dream that he is projecting! Is there a way how to tell the difference?
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Do I have a parasites? on: December 10, 2014, 22:21:03
Hmmm... snails.... Have you tried asking what it's favorite colour is?Huh??
Well, assuming that it is figment of my imagination it would probably answer me in a voice of Morgan Freeman, if I would ask. Cos that's how I would imagine big, black snail's voice would sound. I mean, Morgan's does, so why not other's too? 
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Do I have a parasites? on: December 10, 2014, 22:17:01
Fake it till you make it is a VERY powerful principle for life in general.

It gets results especially quickly in psychological situations like this.
I'm sure it is powerful, but very hard technique as well. Especially for a pansy like me. Good thing tho, I haven't seen snails anymore. Got out a few times but always almost blind, so blurry. Tried to get out of room far away from my body cos people say it could take blurry away but can't go though walls or fly, I'm stuck in my bedroom blind.  angry

33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Do I have a parasites? on: December 07, 2014, 15:18:39
So, fake it till you make it basically, yes? By using force and willpower to push myself though that disgusting creepiness until I get used to it and don't care anymore? That's what you are saying? Sounds... simple enough.  undecided

Well, thank you for your insight I guess. I will try.
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Do I have a parasites? on: December 06, 2014, 22:49:38
Do you feel you will be thinking about the snail 3 years from now?

Amm... no lol.  grin

35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Do I have a parasites? on: December 06, 2014, 15:47:40
Any idea how I could stop worry about it. Easy to say it's only figment of your imagination, don't pay attention to it and ignore it or think it away, which I'm gonna try next time I see something. But when I see it it's pretty real to me, even if that's just a hallucination and I realize it, it still would give me creeps. And if thinking it away does not work and it is real, and I can't do anything about it, it's still creepy. Just the fact that I can not to anything about it, if willing it away does not work, at that point would not make me feel any better about a big snail crawling on me.  undecided
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Do I have a parasites? on: December 04, 2014, 12:51:02
In a form of big shadow snails?  undecided

So I was attempting to get out again this night. I did my usual focus meditation thing and got my usual "seeing my bedroom with eyes closed" thing, what usually happens when I'm close. And then I saw this big shadow thing moving over me.  shocked

About the size of a obese cat. It had no eyes, head, legs or anything, or at least not that I could see them. Room was as dark at it gets in a middle of night and I did not examined it closely, was too busy freaking out. They say shadow people also has eyes and skin, and everything, once you get close enough to see through the shadow, so I don't know. But I know it had clear shape and it was crawling on me. Looked like a big snail without a shell or worm of some kind.

Wtf?!

I've heard people seeing shadow people and demons, and stuff... but.. shadow snails? What is that thing? Ewwww! I't not even scary, like it would be seeing a demon, it's just... EWWW! It just makes my whole body tingle when I imagine that thing crawling one me! Maybe it crawled over me and went it's own way? maybe I was just an obstacle in it way? Or maybe it still on me only I can not see it cos I'm not in astral, EWWWWWW!

What is that? How do I get rid of it?  cry

37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My first astral projection expierience. Or maybe it was just a lucid dream? on: December 01, 2014, 17:16:41
It would help you if you could move away from your sleeping body. The clarity would improve and you'd have far more control of the experience.
I will try to move as far from it as I can next time I get out. Thanks for suggestion. All tho after few weeks of trying I was not able to get out again. At this point I would just be happy if I get out to begin with.  grin
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My first astral projection expierience. Or maybe it was just a lucid dream? on: December 01, 2014, 13:12:50
So an update:

Today I had another weird experience again. I was like always sleepy, decided to try it again once I woke up at early morning. So I kept sleeping and focused on that static sound in my ears. Then I saw again my eyelids from inside. Only they were way brighter than they should be, room was not lit but it seemed like it is. Also I saw a sequence of little squares in my eyes. They were so tiny they seemed almost like dots but they had 4 edges.

Anyways, I thought "ok, I'm seeing weird things and I'm conscious, something's happening" so I kept going. Then I kinda got this weird gut/stomach/throat feeling as well as different feeling all over my body. The throat/stomach feeling was kinda the one you tend to feel when you are sad and wanna cry, the lump in a throat, but I did not wanted to cry neither I felt very emotional in general.

That other weird feeling all over the body was kinda like my blood rushing in. Ya know when you sleep or sit in weird position and you press on a nerve or blood vessel and your leg or arm becomes numb. And after a while you can feel that tingling feeling when the blood is rushing in? That's what I felt only all over my body. Then it got stronger and stronger and it was hard to focus on sound so Is witched to that feeling instead to keep my awareness.

Then when I started to focus on it more closely I noticed that these are actually tiny vibrations. Not like my first time when I felt like whole bed was shaking me, like the wild bull off it's back, but this time they were very fast and microscopic, even hard to tell that those were vibrations. So I thought "ok, I must be getting closer" and kept focusing on it.

Then it all either went away or got less noticeable. Then I started moving. I knew I wasn't supposed to be moving cos that would wake my body up. Feeling was gone, or almost gone, and I moved my stomach, legs arms, etc. I even got clumsy and almost slid out of my bed cos I kinda slid at the very edge of it and almost fell off. I was obviously awake and it all failed. So I just gave up and drifted back into sleep. 

Then later I woke up in a same position I had decided to try AP. I thought to myself "this is not a position I did bend just a few minutes ago. O well, maybe I moved in sleep". Then I started thinking, why did I slid in my bed? My bed is completely flat, stationary and it's not like it's slippery or anything! And how on earth I could be bending and moving like I did when I did not move a single muscle, it just kinda... happened. I guess I already was out of my body but I just did not noticed it!  shocked

I don't know why I did not noticed it back then but only when awake thinking about it. I know that what was happening was not "real" but either process of AP/hallucinations in partly awaken state or lucid dream (yes, I'm still not 100% sure it was the actual AP, just like I originally crated this topic for to ask you guys). But if I was lucid and aware why could I not see this? I feel sad for not seeing such an obvious thing as moving without using muscles or sliding in my bed what is completely flat and not a slippery. If I would have noticed that when it actually happened I'm pretty sure I could just stood up, opened my eyes and be... whenever I would be.

39  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: A new here, hello! on: October 31, 2014, 21:04:01
Thanks guys!

Which I love. Its good knowing some people will have different opinions and insight.
And we're very open   cheesy

Welcome Ainars. I like the look of that name, how is it sounded? Eye-in-nars? Eye-nars?
Sorry for butchering your name. Not the best first impression  grin

Actually it's spelled with "a" not "e", like in "Arthur", or a word "ability". Ai-naaars, with the second "a" pronounced long (which in my language looks like "ā" - Ainārs) but since English language does not recognize such writing or sound it's just "Ainars" with both "a"s short. Tongue

I guess English version could be also "Ainar", without "s" at the end. We here tend to have "s" at the end of many words, especially nouns. If your name would be "Kaj" we would just call you "Kajs". I don't think we would do that with name that ends with an "e" tho.

There you go, now you speak Latvian. Smiley *pats Kaje on a back*
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My first astral projection expierience. Or maybe it was just a lucid dream? on: October 31, 2014, 15:14:23
Well I guess you can only see with your mind when AP cos you left your eyes in body, makes sense now that you guys made me think about it.

But how does that mind thing works? Does every single mid in the world effects, or could potentially effect, what I see? Like for example in another side of the world, in China, there is one random guy with that weird piece of furniture and because of him I see it in my room while projecting? And if my brother wants a big widescreen TV, but we don't have it, then I could see it when AP?

Also, any tips how I could "project closer to god"? Like where do I begin? I would like to see physical plane more clearly without hallucinating things that are not there to confuse me.
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My first astral projection expierience. Or maybe it was just a lucid dream? on: October 30, 2014, 16:32:08
Projection.  Smiley
So is it like a thing for people to see things that are not there in astral plane, such as furniture I do not have? Why is it so? Is my mind making things up? Am I mixing reality with hallucinations? How exactly does this work?
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / My first astral projection expierience. Or maybe it was just a lucid dream? on: October 30, 2014, 11:08:08
I'm not sure was it real AP or just lucid dream while dreaming that I AP?

So, I've been trying to get out for 3 times so far. First time I got to a point where whole bed seemed to shake and I had loud sound in ears. It happened when I woke up at middle of night cos I was thirsty and I decided to try, because I was already super sleepy and I thought it would be easier to get my paralysis going. So I did not move, just lay there and listen to static noise in my ears. Then, literary after like 10 seconds it got very loud and whole bed started to shake, which freaked me out and I just went to sleep.

Second time I tried many times at that particular night when I woke up but was not able to maintain my consciousness and just went to sleep.

Third time I I tried it at morning and something happened. I did not felt any vibrations or any sounds, just suddenly saw a picture of my room in front of my eyes. It was kinda lagging, like losing it for 0.5 seconds, then seeing it again for 1 sec, then seeing inside of my eyelids for 1 sec, then seeing it again until it stabilized. Then I just kinda went out through my eyes.

I saw my body there lying and my room. But some things were missing, some things looked differently and there were some new things as well. At which point I just thought that it is not AP just lucid dream. Because some things were missing, some furniture and stuff. I saw different type of TV in a room and furniture that should not be there, my bed was different, lights were burning in places where they should not, etc. By basic structure of room and many other things were the same, like the major things were the same, only minor things were different, for the most part.

I tried to fly by imaging or jump and try to keep myself levitating but could not. I looked at my arms and they were transparent without actual fingers, kind blown up. Then I snapped back into my body, repeated the process and got out again very fast though my eyes. And so like 3 times. I went checked myself in mirror and I looked differently. Like everything as slightly off, especially my eyes what was kinda like Chinese guy.

Also, I was not able to see properly. Everything looked very blurry. And one eye saw way better than other. I was trying to rub it out and it got better but not completely. Also I felt very, very sleepy. It was hard time to keep my eyes open, even tho I was sleeping in bed and they were not open. But I also was dreaming about being every sleepy and my eyes falling down. Then I don't remember anything further, apart from that 30 sec up to a minute. I maybe just lost lucidity and went to sleep or something.

But yea. I'm not sure was it actual astral projection or just a lucid dream where I was dreaming that I am projecting? Mainly I'm not sure because many things in a room were different, lights, colors, missing furniture, things that I do not even own, and never have, such as weird furniture. Plus there were not vibrations or weird sound like first time when I got out. Any opinions? Lucid dream or AP?

43  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / A new here, hello! on: October 30, 2014, 10:41:42
So... amm... hi. I'm Ainars, 23 from Latvia and I'm new to this stuff. I started to do Buddhist meditation and at one point I saw a part of room with my eyes closed. I don't know, but it seemed very much real. I also have seen with eyes closed when in a sleepy state at mornings. Just a few times really, not often. And I also don't know if it's real or just hallucinations cos of being in sleepy state. But that's what got me into AP, I wanna find out for sure, what if it is real, and this seems to be good place where to start - AP.
Pages: 1 [2]