The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 17, 2018, 12:44:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Am I seeing auras or is it just an optical illusion? on: April 20, 2018, 05:23:51
Hello everybody!For a long time now,when I watch people,trees,poles or power lines against bright background,I see a gray or purple-is  haze around them.And when those objects are moving,even slowly,that haze moves a bit after them,like its catching up,it's very visible around peoples heads,but when I drive the train,the power line poles passing by are also leaving  that bright trail.Could it be auras?Or just an eye problem that came so slowly I didnt notice?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Interesting thing to try with your eyes on: March 03, 2018, 01:09:41
Hey people!Here is something I experienced years ago,while on a train ride,on a very sunny day.It happened only once,so far I never managed to do it again,but who knows?I was sitting next to the windows,and there were no blinders,so the sun was shining in my face,I had my eyes closed,but the bright light made me see very bright red behind my eyelids.I was bored so i started to cover each eye with my hand for few seconds,left,right,left right and so on,and I started to see lots of colors swirling around.Suddenly it the mess of colors disappeared ,and I was looking at an endless  field,full of tall green grass!It was so real,I could see how the light wind was moving the grass,like a green sea!It lasted a few seconds,sadly!Tell me what you think,If that happened to you,or if you try it and you replicate the effect!
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Glass melts when touched on: March 03, 2018, 01:00:38
By the way,few days later I tried phasing with noticing,and for a moment  i was looking at a balloon,being filled with water on a tap,and second after it exploded in my face,I even felt the water and it made me jerk and lose concentration!It was so real!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Glass melts when touched on: February 25, 2018, 21:07:34
Hey people!:Long time no posting,just digging around for some tips and tricks!Still cant get the whole phasing/noticing thing,every now and then I get obe from a dream,or when I wake up and try to fall asleep again.This morning I woke up,went to the restroom,and went back to bed.It was a lucky mood I guess,because shortly after I felt a single wave(more like an low frequency  impulse ),and after the second one,all I had to do was to force my eyes as much downwards as I could,and the impulses got longer and turned to vibrations very fast!I was out,and first thing I did was to touch our big hallway mirror,and It of course,melted.First around my hand,then all of it.it did recover when I stopped touching it.Have anyone else noticed that glass melting thingy?Or is it unique to me?Good luck everybody!
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Fellow bulgarians reveal yourselfs!:-D on: November 02, 2014, 18:48:04
Well russian and bulgarian are similar but also very different-the same word means chair in bulgarian and table in rusian Cheesy
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / First pregognitive dream ever!!! on: November 02, 2014, 17:31:02
I cant believe it!I got to bed at 8 pm cuz i had to get up in 5 am,set my alarm,and i fell asleep.My dream was about me oversleeping for work wondering what to do.I woke up at 2 am and i was reliefed,and fall asleep again.Suddenly i woke up  grabed my phone and it says 5.50 while my train leaves in 5.40!My alarm apears to have turned off on its own!
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hypnotic images question on: October 02, 2014, 22:57:29
Ive seen all sort of stuff,giant chicken,spider,camera on tripod,nicely decorated vase,giant floating cloud of interconnected threads that glow,the last i saw while i was still awake watching tv!Not to mention all stuff i saw while false awakenings occur
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hypnotic images question on: October 01, 2014, 20:24:57
its interesting Cheesy Who would expect to see a vase Cheesy
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Hypnotic images question on: October 01, 2014, 13:01:18
Hey guys!I wanna ask you about hypnotic images.Often as i wake up at night I see random objects that turn to smoke and dissapear after a second or two-A vases,spiders,etc,and this night i woke up and saw camera on tripod aimed at me.I read that this comes from my head,but why when i look away those things stay where they are,i mean shouldnt they stay infron of my eyes no matter where i look?
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: timer method experiments on: May 15, 2014, 20:41:56
"A HIIT interval timer" u  dont need to touch it.it beeps few times and goes to the next timer very simple  tongue
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Everything You Could Ever Want To Know About SLEEP PARALYSIS on: May 15, 2014, 00:47:25
But I wonder why people still turn in their sleep?And why when I wake suddenly at night I am not paralized?
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / timer method experiments on: May 13, 2014, 23:30:44
after long time no luck i saw a pdf about where we mistake at obe and decided to go on the timer method again.I found timer app for android that u can program ur own intervals and i did 10 steps five minutes each.it beeps few  times before the time ends and few stronger beeps when itr ends,then automatically goes to the next.Imagine my surprice when that thing woke me up- i never thought i could fall asleep for 5 mins.And opening my eyes I was like wtf? A box floating in mid air!My instinct was to slap it away,but my hand went trough it,and it slowly melted away Cheesy the rest of the night i slept on light Cheesy But i had two short ones,one with bad sight,just managed to get out of the house,and the other i didnt realise i was already out and i was looking at the mirror rubbing my hands to "get focus" lol Cheesy so i'm gonna hang to that for a while nd see Cheesy
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A nasty one on: January 12, 2014, 12:29:51
Naruto Sage Mode Activated lol Cheesy
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A nasty one on: January 11, 2014, 15:27:25
Been thinking bout that lately Cheesy who knows Cheesy  Childhood nightmare I once had - I was on the attic and in one oh the dark rooms(empty room for accessing the roof tiles)I found a dying flashlight with my names on it.... Cheesy
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A nasty one on: January 11, 2014, 12:27:39
I know about those precautions but I wasnt aware that I am out,to me I was just awaking in my bed Cheesy Funny thing is I aint afraid of our attic when it's bright shiny day,but when it gets dark...my foot wont step there Cheesy
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A nasty one on: January 10, 2014, 16:01:31
Well it was a interesting and nasty at the end!I had many false awakenings in different places,but they were so real that I didnt get suspicious at all.But at the end I was in bed at my grandmas place,and I got hit with vibrations and then something pulled my right hand in the air and pushed my chest down,like trying to rip it,and at the same time air  started to get sucked from my mouth!I could feel my body so real-my chest voice cords which i couldnt control to call for help and all...It released me but it was painful and sinister experience!
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Fellow bulgarians reveal yourselfs!:-D on: November 09, 2013, 12:45:44
Oh not to worrry!that european union told us to dstroy our missiles,to cut the number 9s bases and soldiers  in order to accept us..now we have got less than 70000 soldiers...huge army
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Fellow bulgarians reveal yourselfs!:-D on: November 09, 2013, 08:12:33
Two words - Corrupted Government...
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Fellow bulgarians reveal yourselfs!:-D on: November 08, 2013, 10:27:46
Yeah!two of us in  the forum grin  P3ople would say that we Bulgarians ain't interested in anything besides survival Lol grin  cuz,Stillwater,life here is not only in a standstill,but also going back and decaying grin
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Fellow bulgarians reveal yourselfs!:-D on: November 07, 2013, 16:39:20
Anyone?cmon dont be shy now grin
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Bunch of questions on: October 25, 2013, 21:57:11
As I typed my questions I remembered a Robot chicken video where a proffessor explained a theory and all the students that said "I get it" had their heads explode lol Cheesy
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Bunch of questions on: October 25, 2013, 15:24:13
Great answers!Thanks!And I want to share my time travel imposibility theory - if you build time machine to get back in time to save a loved one that died,and you succeed,you wouldnt get a reason to build a time machine the first place and she wouldnt have died at all so there is the paradox!And you wont even know that something changed! cheesy  it makes my head explode Cheesy
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Bunch of questions on: October 25, 2013, 14:01:58
Hey guys - thats whats been bothering me and i cant get peace!
1-If souls get reincarnated,how is it possible to meet dead relative while out of body?
2-Why we cant remember our past lifes while out of body?
3-is our present the only real time moment?I mean if past present and future are paralel,does that mean that everything is set and our choices mean nothing?I hope you understand my last question
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Are you new to Astral Projection? come have a look! on: October 01, 2013, 22:19:59
We are all noobs compared to the so called "Godfather of astral projection" grin grin grin
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: A clean funny joke on: October 01, 2013, 13:48:14
i confess i never expected ending like that "MINDFREAK" grin grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18