The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 21, 2019, 06:06:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Brother Just Died Of Alcoholism, Is He OK? on: July 01, 2019, 00:08:39
My sincere condolences over the death of your brother.
I can assure you that your brother is perfectly ok  but if you ask me how I know this
I will not be able to explain. I trust universe/reality/god (whatever you might call it) 100% and all I know that your brother is exactly where he is supposed to be , he died at the right moment not one minute sooner or later. Your brother is just fine , do not seek for the logical answer , our limited physical mind is not capable to handle this. Meditate on " God is everything, God is good. God is reality , reality is good. " To argue with reality is recipe for suffering and confusion.
Your brother maybe asking the same question about you now.
Do your part , accept what happened with clear mind and deep understanding that all is just the way it should be ! 

Peace and Love

Skeptic     
2  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Law of attraction and skills instead of physical items.... on: February 16, 2017, 03:49:34
The ability to play chess at Grandmaster level or beyond  like any other skill for that matter can be attracted. But you will have to do your part. Manifestation  works on many levels , for example to be good at chess you will need clear mind (which involves physical  brain) , patience and endurance (which involves physical body) , good memory , creativity, logic ,
great coach etc you name it. So the skill is not something abstract it just seems that way but in reality it is very physical.
3  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Law of attraction and skills instead of physical items.... on: February 15, 2017, 11:11:56
These "magical" things happen to all of us all the time ! The only reason we do not notice(remember) them is we are so busy (and so serious)  with ourselves striving to get ,to become, to fix, to be loved etc  that we do not see stuff under our noses. The law of attraction is so widely misunderstood , I know bunch of people who have attended Abraham Hicks channeling (that had  introduced this law to the world) workshops many times and still keep missing the whole point of this law which is if you want to manifest something you need to become it ! In a nutshell the person who desires and the object that is desired become one. It requires you to feel with the same kind of dedication on one hand and the same kind of surrender/letting go on the other hand that we use for  successful AP practice.

Love and Peace   
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / We have chosen to be physical on: January 13, 2017, 21:08:41
This is what my reiki teacher says :
"We have chosen to be physical in a physical universe. The important words here are chosen and physical. We had the choice to be non-physical but we decided against it, we wanted to experience being God through physical means.
Why therefore, having made this choice, should we then be trying to develop and experience these non-physical parts of ourselves? To us it just seems to be an unnecessary waste of energy to be focusing on something we have chosen, in the first place, not to be.
The same could be said of these people who spend their whole lives in continual meditation in some cave up a mountain in Tibet or somewhere.
Why are they doing it?
It would seem, to us, that these people - far from displaying profound spiritual understanding – are missing the point completely.
You have come to a physical universe to be physical, so BE physical.
Don’t worry about all these other bodies and other planes of existence for now. They are there, and they are already a part of you. It can be no other way.
They will not disappear and your ‘spirituality’ will not suffer, even if you don’t give them any energy at all. Far better, we think, to concentrate instead, on understanding physical life from a physical perspective.
It is, after all, the reason you came.
You see, there are too many people going around trying to be something they are not, out of a profound misunderstanding of who they are and why they are here.
They think that spiritual ‘growth’ has to be about withdrawing from life and that only by dedicating oneself purely to meditation, chanting, ritual, and prayer will it be possible for spiritual understanding and enlightenment to manifest itself.
Just know that none of this is necessary.
What is the point of struggling and striving to be what you already are. You already are fully enlightened for you are God. You just don’t remember this fact yet, that’s all. Chicara-Reiki-Do "
5  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / A Quote by Baird Spalding on healing. on: April 05, 2016, 01:04:15
In the matter of treatment of so-called disease , the average metaphysician makes the mistake of dealing with the opposites , disease and health. Here are two conditions, the one to replace other. When you seek for perfection , know that it is established unto you. Exalt perfection. Perfection exists independent of both the opposites of health and disease. Perfection is an eternally established fact in principle and it is complete within itself on every so-called plane. Both health and disease are delusions according to Eastern Philosophy for they are only human concepts. For instance , your own idea of health today would not suffice you in five years from now for health is a relative idea in your own consciousness. There is nothing relative in Being , all is complete , all is perfect, and the true practitioner identifies himself with reality and does not deal with delusions.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does marrying a divoiced women with 3 kids have spiritual benefits? on: March 18, 2016, 11:24:27
Back in 2002 I married a woman with three kids (2, 4, 8 years old) , we lived happily / may be happily/ not happily , we raised kids together ,
got separated in 2011, I never regretted the experience , learnt many lessons , and infinitely grateful for these 4 souls have been in my life.
Intent??? IT did not matter. IT does not matter IT won't matter. Unless you are the master of intent(which means you know what you 100% want and how to give 100% of your attention and concentration to it) Which I believe is so rare on this planet , at least I have never met such a person(I am talking about love of course) . At best we have a strong desire to do/ achieve/ accomplish something that we understand at least and can relate to some data/experience . When it comes to love /intent/understanding  we are little children making first steps trying to come to see what all that means. I have been married 3 times , so I can speak from my experience. You may fall in love insanely and marry a woman with 3 kids and find yourself miserable after 2/3 months or you may marry someone out of compassion or pity (karma , spiritual growth , who cares) and falling in love later , or you just do it for whatever reason , the experience itself is invaluable and precious. I disagree with Xanth who said "Perhaps you have to make a huge mistake in your life at this point... who knows."  From my experience the biggest mistake one can make is to wait for the right intent or understanding . Only experience  can help you find your intent ! 
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Limiting subconscious thoughts and beliefs on: February 08, 2016, 10:34:29
Check this out   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZtGfERA5w
Byron Katie's work used to be  my favorite tool to deal with belief/fears/stressful thoughts
There are tons of ways to overcome fears. And there is only one (may be) way not to -
is to run away from it . My current experience is when you meet belief/fear/stressful thought
with open senses (all 5 of them) and give it a little time all confusion/illusion/untrue believes/thoughts
will go away. All illusion dissolves in the present moment. All you need to do is to feel.   

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Why are you here? on: January 15, 2016, 09:19:22
Hello everyone ,
Astral Pulse is my favorite forum and i really enjoy and appreciate all posts and discussions made by experienced and novice equally, and I find it very beneficial and inspirational for my daily practice. Now , I am in a middle of something that requires some clarity , some real purpose to be defined in order to make sense why I am doing what I am doing.
Another words The practice of NP exploration if it lacks clear goal/purpose at some point comes to the stalemate ( unless of course you pick new goals/purpose as you move on , which is probably ideal) and then you slow down in your development and all complains about how you all of a sudden stopped projecting etc.
Of course you can read all wise books available and listen to all wise people  here on this forum or outside of it about evolving as  consciousness . learning to love etc. ,
which is perfectly fits my own understanding , but the thing is the most people only get it on intellectual level which is only small part of totality of the whole  picture.
Anyway to make a long story longer what i think it would be interesting to know is find out what  is the real goal/purpose of every Astral Pulse member /guest to explore NP , to learn to astral project . I know many of you answered this question when you joined the forum but here is the thing as you move along everything changes your vies /goals/purposes. So As of now why are you here? Do not rush with the answer , please. And the last but not the least my own answer to this question after more or less successful
year of regular projections goes " I have no idea"

Peace and Love
Skeptic

9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My mind becomes ever more unbalanced as I get closer to the world around on: October 13, 2015, 13:18:22
Do not take life too seriously! Do not take life too personally! It is all flow and you are where you want to be!
Szaxx , i am with you 100 % on this !
Peace and love.
Skeptic.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What happened?? on: May 21, 2015, 10:23:01
"All my successful  projections would go like this : I would just stop doing exercise
(after 20-40 minutes due tiredness/laziness) if i do not see any progression within 10 minutes or so ,then i would  change body position with intention simply to fall asleep. And as soon as i let the process go
the astral wind kicks in right away ( or within 2-3 minutes max) and my whole body ( with the most intense in a back of my head) gets full blow energy vibration and within seconds i am out. "
That was my old post from Jan this year. Sounds similar to what you are going through .  This may not be the best technique for AP but it still works for me.
When you feel like you are done for whatever reason ( tired , lazy , upset , i personally do not see the point of investing more than 20-40 minutes in one session )
  you give up completely and your only intention at this point should be falling asleep. This is the key. If you still have a hope in the back of your mind that somehow your AP  attempt might miraculously work out , it would get in a way of whatever is meant to happen at any given moment naturally. So you give up , you are done , you let  go . Zero expectation ! And then see what happens! Works for me at least 50% of the time.
Good luck!
Love and Peace.
Skeptic.       
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Demystifying the out of body experience book question? on: April 08, 2015, 10:03:41
I am 110% with Xanth on this !
Love and Peace.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Conscious (?) projection from dream state. on: March 30, 2015, 21:32:42
Thank you very much ! That is a great point you  made ! You perfectly clarified this for me!
I must have missed this part when i read your book .
Love and Peace.
Skeptic
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Conscious (?) projection from dream state. on: March 30, 2015, 07:03:15
Thank you , Xanth . Yes this is true , phasing directly brings me greater awareness and clarity than when becoming lucid while dreaming .
But the reason why i made this post is the way i became lucid - through my normal A/P routine while dreaming. Usually when i fly in my dreams
i become aware that i am dreaming and then if i have enough focus i ask one of those questions in order to increase my awareness and i  get the right answer
or no answer at all. But never wrong answer. But in my today's experience I got the wrong answer because i assume my home base shifted so to speak ; the projection took place in virtual room/bed while i was dreaming  and that is why i got a little confused. Other than that it is just the same thing. I realize there are millions ways to gain lucidity , but this one somehow felt special.
Thanks again.
Love and Peace.
Skeptic
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Conscious (?) projection from dream state. on: March 29, 2015, 23:48:58
Hi all. I had 2 A/P this morning . one was just regular one from awake state ( intent/border/vibrations/exit) and the other one i had does not happen often , over the past 4 months i had only 3 of that kind . So I am in a dream where   i decide to go to bed ( i do not remember if i had intention to project or just to fall asleep) , then my normal (like from awake state)  A/P occurs with vibrations and exit. Everything seems the same  except that i am having a hard time to remember what i had planned to do . I tried to get more clarity and awareness by asking four questions (from Xanth's book) which usually are very helpful , but this time with no luck
because for instance to my question " where did i come from" i got the answer- the room and the bed from my dream- not my physical one.
This is not a big deal since i still can do whatever i want and get all the benefits from the experience , but i was wondering those of you guys who have experienced similar projections , is it any different for you from awake state projection ?  
Thank you.
Peace and Love.
Skeptic
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: the spirit of life on: March 20, 2015, 10:44:24
Cool 101, I had asked this questions like 100000 times and always got the "  right answer". From spirit guides , from old schools , new schools, and it felt good at times but only at times. The idea is just the idea!  If you like it, if it resonates with you , you start contemplate it , nourish it , practice it and eventually you take it on emotional/energetic/physical level and then you feel it and then it becomes "it"  when you do not ask the question any more, you just are it, you become the answer.
At least that is my story. What i am trying to say is that you can read tons of good books and listen to many wise gurus it won't actually change you (if you wanna change of course)  but when you practice and experience (love/giving/sharing/projections/whatever) holding this idea in mind , you change and the idea becomes you!!!!!
Peace and Love.     
16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Throat Chakra on taboo on: March 15, 2015, 04:09:49
By "wrong " direction I meant " more confusion " . Sorry i usually do not use the word "wrong" .
All i was trying to say is that when you focus on a whole the connection with everything (the source) is established and the process (whatever you are working on at the moment) becomes easier lighter and quicker. Confusion comes from separation. Here is the example from healing work . When i give healing session to somebody with low back pain and i consider just the area of concern the healing will take place and pain will go away but 1. it may not last too long 2. the energy blockage (which is the reason for pain)
may appear somewhere else since the probable mental or emotional cause has not been addressed. On contrary when i focus on a whole (physical emotional mental bodies all at once since i do not see them separately) the healing takes place on a "source" level and the problem usually never comes back. It is just my experience and i do respect all other views and theories.
Love and Peace.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you want or plan on reincarnating here to the physical again? on: March 15, 2015, 03:30:25
This is my last incarnation. Why i am so sure. Well first of all i have been strongly longing to go home (spirit world , the source) for several years now
i am a very old soul and also i had two readings from different sources that confirmed the idea of ending the cycle..
Do we have to go through hardship and suffering in order to learn and grow? IT is not my experience. I am not even sure that we have to learn and grow but that is another big subject. Often times when i feel whatever i feel (the only source i really trust) it feel like i already know everything so the whole life may well be a game of remembering the self.
So much fun!
18  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Throat Chakra on taboo on: March 14, 2015, 12:32:38
I have been so lucky i never learnt about bodies, chakras  etc. It so much easier when you see yourself as whole and pure and do not focus on different parts of your body.
Once you get separation in your system you are trapped and moving in a wrong direction. But who am i to tell you what is right. IT is just my experience as an energy healer.
Sorry i have nothing to say about throat chakra since there is no such  thing in my world.     
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection occult/against the bible? on: February 16, 2015, 11:38:23
here is the excerpt from the article i read some time ago

" Myth 9: Astral Projection changes a person’s religious beliefs.

Truth: An in-depth study of 350 participants was conducted and published by Dr. Melvin Morse in 1992. According to that study, out-of-body experiences did not seem to alter one’s religious beliefs. In fact, most people reported that their religious beliefs were confirmed and strengthened by their out-of-body experiences."

Love and Peace.
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Are we on our own? on: February 14, 2015, 08:28:55
The world is perfect. As you question your mind, this becomes more and more obvious. Mind changes, and as a result, the world changes. A clear mind heals everything that needs to be healed. It can never be fooled into believing that there is one speck out of order.

Byron Katie
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Need Some Advice... on: February 09, 2015, 22:10:25
(My first experience was in the afternoon. (everytime i get close to something, it has always been in the afternoon) I relaxed my self and began clearing my mind. I sat there and just concentrated on my breath. I made myself feel like i was becoming heavier and sinking (it was just imagination/visualization) but after a few minutes i truly felt like i were sinking!
The vibes went all over my torso (not much at the back of my head), but unlike usually (mild vibes), these were intense. Before the vibes set in, my right ear went kinda 'deaf' (like the way they become when we travel in aeroplanes at high altitudes) Then both my ears felt the same way. My legs felt like they were floating a bit. And that's that... Nothing much after that. )

You were almost there . Sinking sensations and  "deaf" ears are the signs that your astral body is getting loose. But at this point if you get excited (which exactly what stopped me from projecting many times in the past) and start paying attention to new sensations (like ears and sinking) it will most likely end the process. That s why you need to continue to focus on your exercise  until you separate. Whatever  brought you to this moment do not stop doing it  , do not get excited whatever happens with your ears eyes body parts any sensations do not get excited and focus on your exercise  100%. Be neutral and do not expect anything to happen. Stay focused on one thing you are doing .
The process will naturally unfold  then and the separation will take place within few minutes.( sometimes even seconds) The key is to trust the process completely . Your job is to  maintain single focus-one pointedness and the rest will follow naturally.
Peace and Love
skeptic
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Need Some Advice... on: February 09, 2015, 09:17:51
Could you please provide more info regarding your first experience. How did you get to trance state?did you feel intense vibes in your head ? Time of the experience?
What did you focus on during the process etc. Just give us details please. From my experience intense vibes (unless it felt in the back of my head) may or may not indicate
that your astral body is ready to separate .
 In your second experience  your brother woke you up then you fall asleep and saw a dream. IT happens all the time and this is really a good time in the morning to practice Astral
projection /lucid dreaming . At least half of my successful AP/LD  happens after  i naturally wake up in the morning and go back to sleep. In your case since you were not aware that you were dreaming , it was just a dream.
If you are really serious about NP exploration i would strongly advice you to read " My astral Projection truth" by Xanth ( the book that help me a great deal) and get better understanding how it works and how to get there.
Since you are able to empty your mind and feel energy sensations that's great , you are well on your way to success. 
In your last experience ( with the rope technique) you used the rope climbing as a point of focus (does not have to be escape technique)which is great ( does not really matter what you are focusing on could be anything heart beats , breath , sounds. any visuals , )     then your physical body got numb which is very common and a good sign you are getting closer . And then you changed your focus to phantom wiggling intending move your arms(first mistake) and got excited/curious (second mistake) Had you continued to do your exercise ( climbing the rope) while ignoring any other sensations and staying 100% focused on the rope with no excitement or curiosity you would have likely ended up getting separated.
Peace and Love.
Skeptic.     
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Limbs Movements on: January 29, 2015, 10:55:38
Hi Soki ,
When you are in a deep trance (getting visuals or sounds or whatever) and your limbs are jolting ( sudden phantom movements) you are very close to exit .
The parts of your astral body are getting loose and at this point you have two options. The passive one is just ignore it and keep doing your exercise (visualization)
do not get excited do not try to control anything just do your visuals and let the separation take place. Whatever happens   do not get excited! That is the key!
Trust the process completely. You can't do it wrong if you let the process go. The second option is aggressive one which i am not a big fan of since it requires for you to shift your focus to phantom movements and to perform so called phantom wiggling technique description of which you can easily find on any astral forum.
I am not a big expert on the subject and have little experience ( started projecting more or less constantly only since last December)  and the reason i am responding to your post
is that no one else did . English is not my first language so we are in the same boat. What i feel is that your main issue is you are trying to control instead of letting go.
IF you have any questions i ll be happy to share what i know. Good luck! You are almost there !         
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hypnogogic commonalities wanted. on: January 25, 2015, 07:28:38
Hi all .
When i start my relaxation AP/LD exercise, within two minutes i feel strong vibrations/buzzing sensations  in my hands , feet .
The vibes then take over my whole body ( with the exception of chest area) . I hear distant constant sounds in my ears (not sure in or out)
If i focus on a sound i get strong sensation (pressure/buzz) in occipital ridge (the back of the head)IT is kind of uncomfortable so i try to focus on darkness.
Visuals come and go . First i would see billions of tiny lights , then round shapes usually blue and green overlapping each other , some other images.
At this point i am relaxed and weightless and ready for astral wind to come and take me. But for some reason i had never been able to project from that state .
IT looks like i was still holding on my physical body somehow and did not let it go. All my successful  projections would go like this : I would just stop doing exercise
(after 20-40 minutes due tiredness/laziness) if i do not see any progression within 10 minutes or so ,then i would  change body position with intention simply to fall asleep. And as soon as i let the process go
the astral wind kicks in right away ( or within 2-3 minutes max) and my whole body ( with the most intense in a back of my head) gets full blow energy vibration and within seconds i am out. 

25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Seeing actual physical body on: January 14, 2015, 06:50:57
Thank you guys for your replies.
Projector4life , i do believe that you have had AP experiences when you interacted with physical environment that have been validated later.
The question is can you be sure you actually interacted with physical matter , not with astral part of physical.matter.
The thing is that everything in a physical world has an astral part so it could look exactly like in a physical world.
So back to my initial question . Can we see physical matter (not astral part of physical) with our astral eyes(this is metaphor of course but for the lack of better term i think put it here). Many authors say that it is actually not possible.
Skeptic.   
Pages: [1] 2