The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2020, 20:10:51

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Has anyone had access to the astral realm. just by closing their eyes..... on: March 19, 2012, 12:36:22
WOW... It is so nice to know I am not the only one that can do this.. I have always wanted to talk to anyone else that has expirenced this. I close my eyes and there they are. Sometimes there are alot and sometimes there are only 1 or 2. I see little ones and big ones. I can feel them when they stroke my hair or my face. I know they can read my mind, because when I think of a question like to wave at me, they wave at me. Or when they are getting ready to walk away I in my mind ask them not to leave just yet and they don't. I just wish knew what or why. It seems as if they are trying to tell me something because they are always moving there hands as if they are trying to show me something. And I just have'nt figured out what they are trying to tell me. All I know is I am so grateful I found this website and I want to thank the person or person's who started it. I hope to meet some new friends here so we may share our expirences. I thank you all..
Pages: [1]