The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 27, 2020, 13:58:03

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Problem visualizing things? on: April 24, 2004, 00:59:38
I have a really hard time when it comes to visualizing things. No matter how hard I try all I ever see is just blackness.

Does anyone else have this problem? And is there anything I can do about it?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How do I do the rope method? on: August 11, 2003, 03:21:32
I have heard allot about the rope method and that it is one of the most popular. Can someone explain to me how to do it?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can I even project conciously? on: April 24, 2004, 00:53:40
The only time I ever managed to have an OBE I did it by imagining I was being pulled out of my body with a crane.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / WOW!!!! is this machine for real!?!?! on: November 17, 2003, 03:15:14
I wish I was rich [Sad]
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Has anyone tried that? It works! on: November 17, 2003, 03:13:25
Is anyone having any luck burning this to a disc?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / First Near OBE on: November 15, 2003, 22:55:54
I had a very simular experience a few days ago.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / visualization help needed on: August 10, 2003, 07:34:41
I seem to have this same problem. No matter how hard I think about something, I just cant visualiz it.
Pages: [1]