The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 08:11:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Target Method on: January 10, 2017, 08:10:51
Found a technique I remember hearing somewhere else (maybe on this site a couple years back)

I've had about 3 projections from this method so far.

http://www.astralwings.com/astral-projection-podcast/the-target-technique-william-buhlman/
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Questions About Roll Out Method on: January 10, 2017, 08:08:13
I've Astral Projected a few times, but have only been successful using the target method (will post method soon) and affirmations. They tend to be hit or miss and have taken anywhere between 20 minutes to 4 hours to exit. Nowadays I get stuck at the vibrational stage  sad

I am able to totally relax my body and reach vibrational stage pretty easily. However, I have not been able to perform a physical exit like roll out, sit up...etc

I have tried to roll out but each time I did I physically rolled. So I had a few questions on the method:

Do I need to reach SP to do roll out or can I roll out without SP?

If not, do the vibrations have to be a certain intensity?

And how exactly do I roll out using my astral body without using my physical body?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Napping Method on: July 04, 2016, 16:37:24
Something strange happened when I tried this method I read in a free ebook, called School of Out of Body travel by Michael Raduga. I successfully did the method during the night at around 10pm after reading half of the ebook.

Here it is in a Nutshell:

* Take A nap at some point during the day

* Then, after some time, Lay down again and stay still for ten minutes. Your body should be relaxed, and be mindful since ten minutes can feel like an hour, so be patient. ( I took my nap at around 6pm, then i layed down at 10pm, stood still, Then proceeded.)

* Next, look into the darkness in your eyes. The magic happens here. You should see relatively clear images, observe them, but don't think to hard on them and just let them pass.

* Finally what should happen after observing images in about 5-15 seconds automatically,  You would be sucked into the last scene you saw. When I tried I was sucked into the image of a strange high school but there were people i recognized, such as my reading teacher. Apparently, I was in the NP,  but as a lucid dream! Nevertheless it was successful even though i didn't AP.

My only problem is that I don't know how to astral project from a lucid dream! XD
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Mental/physical pain while trying to AP on: January 10, 2015, 10:01:17
I believe you were extremely close to Astral Projection! Before your body goes to sleep there are signals going to your brain whether you are awake or not so you can enter sleep paralysis, and these signals are commonly the urge to roll over, and most notably pain. This happened to me aswell and i mangaged to project twice like this, resisting any urges and the pain for ten minutes which feels like forever in bed but I eventually entered sleep paralysis and rolled out successfully.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 07, 2014, 10:23:30
Xanth, You did a very great job on that website!  I've been viewing your site for about 7-8 months in collaboration with the pulse. Something strange happened when i tried that method last month i read in a free ebook, called School of Out of Body travel by Michael Raduga. I successfully did the method during the night at around 10pm after reading half of the ebook.

Here it is in a Nutshell:

* Take A nap at some point during the day
* Then, after some time, Lay down again and stay still for ten minutes. Your body should be relaxed, and be mindful since ten minutes can feel like an hour, so be patient. ( I took my nap at around 6pm, then i layed down at 10pm, stood still, Then proceeded.)
* Next, look into the darkness in your eyes. The magic happens here. You should see relatively clear images, observe them, but don't think to hard on them and just let them pass.
* Finally what should happen after observing images in about 5-15 seconds automatically,  You would be sucked into the last scene you saw. When I tried I was sucked into the image of a strange high school but there were people i recognized, such as my reading teacher. Apparently, I was in the NP,  but as a lucid dream! Nevertheless it was successful even though i didn't AP.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 06, 2014, 17:17:21
Thank you Lionheart,  I will practice more with the tracks throughout today, since last night i had a vivid dream from the 30 minute beats but had forgot to write it in my darn dream journal!
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 04, 2014, 22:12:56
Sammie, meditating is a great state to practice AP in.  Because your mind is foucusing on something else other than the physical (Swaying, breathing, etc) You can enter a trance state, a type of gateway to AP. If you were to repeat this swaying again, and do it long enough, you could AP using this method. Also I would recommend waiting for Lionheart or another skilled expert to reply,  as i myself have only AP twice this way (with spinning instead of swaying).
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 04, 2014, 02:45:25
Thank you so much Lionheart and Rakkso for helping me,  i really appreciate it. Im also glad i had a couple things cleared up, espically with how NP focus can be used. As you said about basketball, i realize this concept of NP Focus doesn't have to be difficult at all, rather make it as simple as you want to be; from feeling a bark tree to riding a rollercoaster. I know now that i can easily envision these scenerios, such as basketball because i have played it for over 3 years, and I went to Carowinds 4-5 weeks ago,  so the sensations of rising on a rollercoaster can be recalled like it was yesterday. Rakkso said can these focuses on the non-physical eventually can be performed AT WILL (and i am assuming would be Astral Projection, but it isn't the only form of being in the NP.), can you accidently go into a Lucid Dream during an NP Focus?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 02, 2014, 12:27:30
Thank you so much Lionheart. I feel quite honored to have awoken your inner self!  grin I also am quite appreciative that you included those meditation binaural beats, as i have been particularly searching for the progressive tones from beta to theta but to no avail as i haven't found great ones. I am also quite happy to know that i'm not the only person who believes everything happens for a reason. Also two quick questions, Do you have any additional tips for NP Focus and what should i expect from the affirmations everyday? I converted the link you shared to MP3 on an app for my android and put the file on repeat 5 times but if i say them everyday would i eventually 'wake up' in AP from sleep since i say the affirmations at night? Anyways, take care and i am going to start practicing NP Focus as well as Daily Affirmations.

P.S. Rakkso, really, you think it should be on the stickies!? smiley I feel so pleased that i have made people happy on this forum, 14 year old me. I admire how passionate both of you are on this subject, and i also agree everyone should read Lionheart's NP Focus Technique as it is so direct unlike some methods that phrase their techniques in a strange way causing confusion.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 01, 2014, 08:31:55
Thank you so much Lionheart, that is amazing! You do this all the time?
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 01, 2014, 02:32:27
So i am starting a different method of AP.  Its a really simple one but can really only be done after waking up from some sort of sleep (Naps,  Deep Sleep, etc.). This is quoted from a free astral projection ebook that i would recomend downloading, called 'School of Out-Of-Body-Travel' by Micheal Raduga:

"Upon awakening, without moving or opening the eyes, immediately try to separate from one’s body. The separation attempt should be carried out without any imagining, but rather with the desire to make a real movement without straining the muscles (rolling out, levitation, standing up, etc.)."

So, after i read that, i felt dumbfounded. How was i supposed to move my astral/phantom body parts without imagining it, or moving them at all? Also, it is worth mentioning that there were other methods to use the instant you wake up,  such as Listening to the internal sounds (resembles ringing), rotation, observing images, and even straining the brain and i have tried all of them,  with only observing images within the darkness of my eyes and listening to the internal sounds helping me Astral Project,  and they don't work all the time. So do i try to "feel" the movement or? Sorry for making this so lengthy, i just wanted to make sure i had everything covered.  Thanks in advance.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How to Astral Project By Asking Guides? on: May 29, 2014, 15:22:53
Thank You EscapeVelocity. I will make sure to keep everyone informed as i try this later on today
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / How to Astral Project By Asking Guides? on: May 29, 2014, 07:02:29
Hey how is everybody doing? I have been interested in astral projection, meditation (i practice every once in a while), and lucid dreaming for about a year now. I have only projected three times; 1st time by false awakening, 2nd from lucid dream, and the last one from sleep paralysis but failed because i was trying to physically move my limbs instead of using my mind.  I read an earlier post about it but it didn't clearly state the way to do it but, how do you AP by calling spirit guides? I just wanted to be clear if there was a specific way to call your guides in steps.

Additional Info: I am fourteen years old and practice in the morning, afternoons, during school days, and night time as i don't fall asleep (Insomia). along with that I sometimes use guided meditations specifically for AP by Paul Santisi. Thank You so much in advance.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help on possible False Awakening! on: August 08, 2013, 22:22:09
Thank you Xanth.  This was very helpful.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help on possible False Awakening! on: August 08, 2013, 16:13:56
Thank you Bedeekin. This is was the closest i have ever been able to separate from my body, and i didn't even know it! Next Time when i try this do i just get up out of bed completely, or do i imagine floating/rolling out?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Help on possible False Awakening! on: August 08, 2013, 00:51:52
Ok, so i was searching on the internet on inducing sleep paralysis today and i found on Newgrounds that laying down on your back and counting down by 100 in breaths. i tried this at 6:00 and i was really relaxed at around the 70s and i fell asleep. later i woke up and i felt weird so i thought, " this might be a false awakening!" i tried to get up but gravity was making it extremely to get up. i remember getting my back off the bed with my arms in the fighting block position then i fell back into the mentally fatigued. I've read on This Amazing Site and some people are saying during a False awakening, you are already in the OBE state. my question is, how do you get out of bed during a false awakening if this was one and if not could it have been a short lucid dream?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to have an OBE during Sleep Paralysis? on: August 05, 2013, 05:57:26
Hello astralsuzy, thank you for asking. i finally had my first astral projection a couple weeks ago trying the sweet spot method! it was amazing to finally leave my body even though it was only for 5 mins (but it felt like an hour.). this is an amazing technique for beginners like me because its so simple.  grin
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A very easy OBE technique that needs some fine tuning on: July 30, 2013, 18:32:16

feel your energy body in a position that is little bit above the head, below the feet, in front of the body, or behind the physical body. Pick one of these positions and hold full awareness in that position. 

stupid question, so you mean basically imagine your energy body floating on top of you as you are falling asleep? huh 
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to have an OBE during Sleep Paralysis? on: July 26, 2013, 15:26:26
thank you lionheart.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How to have an OBE during Sleep Paralysis? on: July 26, 2013, 02:13:56
I have been interested in Astral Projection and Lucid dreaming for a couple of months now. i have been reading many books, videos, and guides about the subject and i have heard that Sleep Paralysis is one of the best ways to achieve an OBE. i wake up 4-6 hrs after sleep and try to go back to sleep. after about 10-15 mins, I'm in Sleep paralysis (can't move or talk, my eyes are closed). My question is: how do you Exit the body during SP? i tried the roll over technique but to no avail. my other question is can you turn partial paralysis into an OBE and if not how do you turn it into 100% Paralysis? any answers are welcome thanks.
Pages: [1]