The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2018, 01:41:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to pass the hypnagogic stage? on: June 01, 2018, 04:46:08
Got it. Thanks for the clarification! I always bunched the experiences up as the same thing because the awareness felt the same in each state for me Smiley
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How to pass the hypnagogic stage? on: May 31, 2018, 08:26:39
What are some relatively easy ways to get past the hypnagogic imagery/void state/mind awake body asleep? Also should you wait in the state for a bit or would immediately exiting after feeling the sensations work just as well? Thanks for reading
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A Practical Breakdown On How To Astral Project on: April 19, 2018, 12:51:10
So like I've said in previous posts on r/astralprojection, astral projection is a matter of perspective switching like tuning into a radio; this is broken down into two very important stages that facilitate a successful projection for anyone who desires it: The Relaxation Stage and The Separation Stage. Let's seriously understand this because once you do you'll be able to custom fit your own method that will always work for you regardless of time, area, positioning, crystals, binaurual beats, mudras, incense, etc. Once you master the foundations of how this detachment of consciousness from the physical body actually works on a personal level it won't take long for it to click either because of this guide. By focusing on the two stages individually (being in the present moment), you can project after reading this post.

The Relaxation Stage:
Not worrying about the separation stage yet, you need to find a comfortable spot to separate which obviously is something that is specific to you. A lot of guides like to emphasize being in a quiet place but that doesn't actually matter, it's only advised because its assumedly easier with no noise (which is a unrealistic situation anyways if you live in a noisy home) but again it won't hinder your progress if you don't worry about it, same with body position. I sleep in the same room as my younger brother who plays Fortnite and watches alot of shows while I mediate laying on my back and I can still reach the mind awake body asleep state as easily as I could on the downstairs couch sitting up cross legged; caring about the noise creates a mental block that prevents you from separating. I actually use the sounds I hear to make it easier, I imagine what I'm hearing which puts me in a trance faster as if it was white noise or a binaural beat. Adapt and overcome.

Another thing you hear is the emphasis on the breath which has merit, it's very important because the process of astral projecting is just relaxing the body so that you can shift your awareness from the physical (what your body feels like, the noises around you, the room temperature) to the non-physical and holding that focus until you pop out your body (by visualizations, looking at the darkness in your closed eyelids, other separation techniques). The focusing of the breath accomplishes both tasks of relaxing the body while keeping you aware enough to reach the hypnagogic state without falling asleep, but the problem appears when you just breathe normally because it gets boring. So what should be done? Adopt a breathing pattern.

It gives you something to focus on long enough to fully relax the body, reaching the mind awake body asleep/void state and it works fast enough to prevent you from falling asleep too quickly. HOW youíre breathing is more important than what breathing pattern you use. The best way to explain it is feeling the air coming from your stomach when you inhale then exhale to what feels comfortable. Repeat this way of breathing while simultaneously keeping your tongue pressed to the roof of your mouth near the teeth and youíll get to point to where you completely lose awareness of your body. Continue this breathing even further, more than you think would be necessary. After hundreds of failed attempts you learn to not take chances because you decided to get lazy. If you donít experience the things I describe in the hypnagogic state, you need to continue focusing on the breathing pattern until you do and it will happen so trust me, been doing this for a while and yes youíll fall asleep on some attempts but so what? Every time you practice you get better at staying awake so itís a win-win.

What I Personally Do For The Relaxation Stage:
1. Keep my tongue pressed to the roof of my mouth near the teeth
2. Inhale from the stomach for 4 seconds through nose, Hold my breath for 7 seconds, then Exhale through the mouth for 8 seconds making a Ďwhooshí sound (with tongue at same position)
3. I repeat this over and over, not worrying about how many times I do it

The Separation Stage:
After a few minutes of doing this breathing (the first time for me took 40 minutes but it didnít feel like it, then on the second try I got it down to 15 minutes) you will feel different. You wonít be thinking about your body and when you do youíll realize youíve felt weightless for some time. You might see some irregular shapes form from the darkness behind your eyelids. Youíll lose sense of time. Hell youíll even realize you stopped doing the breathing pattern and have to keep reminding yourself because youíre so lost in the random thoughts and imagery. You are in the hypnagogic state, the state required for bridging your awareness from walking around in the physical to flying in the astral. You get to this state instantly throughout the day when you daydream only now youíve consciously decided to walk on this bridge. We can now continue into the last and easiest stage since you are already 98% done; The Separation Stage.

What you did just now leading up to this was priming the physical body for projecting; you've distracted yourself so much with the breathing pattern that you no longer are focused on the physical, you are now focused on the non-physical. All you have to do in the separation stage is well...separate. Get up, imagine climbing a rope up, imagine yourself floating up, try to remember a certain location with as much detail possible, etc. There are infinite possibilities for how you leave your body (see it as a dense vehicle piloted by your consciousness) so do what feels easy. In this state of awareness, the ego is silenced so any thought you make to separate will successfully facilitate a projection without doubt inhibiting progress so don't stress about hypothetical situations, the future doesn't exist yet remember so focus on the present moment; the relaxation stage then moving to the separation stage. This is what is meant by "Just let go maaaann"

What I Personally Do For The Separation Stage:
1. Now in the hypnagogic state, I do different things each time based on what feels easiest at the moment. The first time I purposely reached this state, I intuitively thought "I wanna see through my eyelids" and almost instantly my vision shifted from the darkness behind my eyelids to being able to clearly see the blue light of my alarm clock reflecting off the slanted ceiling above where my physical eyes would be looking at while at the same time physically feeling my shut eyelids. Another day I just sat up after reaching the hypagogic state again, techniques always say "feel the sensation of getting up" or some other nonsense but when you actually reach this state there's nothing to "think" about; I had the intention of getting up and I did, it was as realistic as waking life and that's when the fun begins Cheesy

Thatís literally it; breathing pattern, reaching the hypnagogic state, then separating. Itís simple which is why the ancients could do it but simplicity can easily lead to complexity when seen through the lense of overthought. Relax and practice and youíll do great, see you later astralnauts.

Oh, and Iím making a YouTube channel talking about this type of stuff relating to consciousness and how science, religion, and spirituality all talk about the same thing but from different perspectives/conscious awarenesses. Iím uploading my first video this week about the consciousness levels (I posted a model on r/consciousness), if you wanna subscribe Iíll link it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm0jNxxQ-b1EMIXNHfns8xg/about
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Drayton Manifest Technique (My New Method) on: February 26, 2018, 11:37:00
Recently I've started helping people out more on astral projecting on Reddit (r/astralprojection under the name Dehydrayton) and decided to transfer it here after I started better understanding this reality and putting together the information I learned over the years, combined with my personal experiences along the ongoing journey of spiritual evolution. I created this technique myself; I'm calling it the Drayton Manifest Technique as it's my last name (intentionally named the DMT Method  grin).

So this works because of the understanding that astral projection is a simple matter of a perspective switch (phasing), holding your focus on the nonphysical reality more than the physical reality; this fact is what determines whether you can project at will. To understand this better, what happens when you daydream in class, enter a dream during sleep, astral project, remote view, or imagine/visualize something? No matter the time it took, there was a moment in which your conscious mind was zeroed in and was completely immersed by what the mind was thinking. This is what is meant when it's stated that reality = your perception. It's how lucid dreaming occurs: You go to sleep and the subconscious forms a scenario based on your desires, fear, and takes account of your waking awareness level. Then as the dream progresses you focus more on the details of that reality, fully immersing you which keeps you in the dream longer while allowing you to change what happens within it (because you are on a thought responsive base-wave frequency this being specifically the 4th of what are called dimensions). It's also how manifesting and law of attraction on this base-wave frequency (our denser, 3rd dimension) works on a practical level, the things you chose to focus on and "immerse yourself with" are the things that will manifest into your reality in waking life, good or bad. This has even more weight when understood from a person that knows about the vibrational/sound/electromagnetic/fixed geometric nature of the universe and everything within it allowing everyone to tap into it as we are connected to everything ("As Above, So Below.")

What this technique will do is put you in the hypnagogic state/void state/Monroe's focus 10/mind awake body asleep which are all the same thing. It's the state of awareness that allows you to separate the consciousness from the physical body allowing you to experience a boundless form of being, only limited by what the individual can think of (the human body is a dense vessel to hold the individual's consciousness yet is still always connected to the source of what created the electromagnetic structure of the entire universe). I speculate that the emphasis on intent allows separation because the emotional attachment to a certain goal you want to acheive is the determining factor in whether you manifest that desire into reality, and is fundamentally the decision-maker in whether you can do something in life and is what the word intent means. This technique that I created is something we all do in various situations, but I had an epiphany 2/25/18 at 7pm allowing me to articulate how to consciously take control of this energy/vibrational state/conscious awareness/akashic records directly for self and spiritual development, astral projection, or even just bringing more positivity into your life by attracting similar resonant frequencies so I highly recommend giving this a try if other ap attempts were unsuccessful.

The DMT Method:

1. Listen to white noise, your environment, or binurual beats in a comfortable position that you know won't cause you to fall asleep (if using any type of audio, have it loud enough to make it hard to fall asleep to, but quiet enough to not make you deaf lol)

2. Do 4-7-8 Breathing until you notice yourself naturally return back to normal breathing. This is a balancing act as this will make you fall asleep, so the key is to stay aware long enough to reach the required state to project, which you'll get better at as well as induce the state quicker as a result of doing this method so see any failed separations as XP for your stats like a game. This is how some projectors mess up their practice; they'll change their breathing pattern abruptly after becoming aware of breathing automatically which causes you to dip in and out of the mind awake body asleep state. (because you keep refocusing on the physical instead of the nonphysical, which anchors you from separating so to fix this simply keep doing the 4-7-8 breathing until you breathe normal naturally.)

3. When you notice you stopped the breathing patterns, explore what your intent was in the first place (what was today's goal after separating?). Really take in consideration how awesome it would be to do that thing that made you wanna project in the place at this particular moment, immerse yourself by playing out what you'd do when separating essentially. It can be literally anything, as long as it's something you ACTUALLY wanna do whether it's insightful, emotional, sexual, or just really fun.

Good luck guys  smiley
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What should I have done next? on: January 28, 2018, 06:18:16
So last night I decided to meditate with the subtle intention of wanting to astral project.

I was in the lotus position in the living room, lights dimmed.

I looked upwards at the middle of my forehead.

Then I inhaled/exhaled normally, short inhaled after and then exhaled normally and repeated this 7 times, after that I did 3-3-3 breathing through the nose the entire time afterwards.

Then I maintained awareness of each chakra (still doing the 3-3-3 breathing), imagining a colored circle of the corresponding energy point spinning clockwise and making my way up to my heart chakra before stopping because I started asking myself questions about my heart chakra.

I was now able to see through my eyelids along with clear images appearing in my head but I couldn't figure out how to progress into a projection, I was distracted by what I was seeing.

Any tips? Thanks for reading
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / How do you remember not to move when waking up? on: January 05, 2018, 09:33:44
Hey guys, I haven't posted as much because life's been getting busy but I can finally balance it now so i'm starting to practice aping more which I missed  grin

I'm trying to phase by just waking up, not moving my body, then looking at the blobs behind my eyelids to hopefully astral travel or convert a LD into one. What's a good way to remember to not get out of bed when you wake up/remember to remain still?

Any tips i'm down to try it out and thanks for reading!
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Target Method on: January 10, 2017, 08:10:51
Found a technique I remember hearing somewhere else (maybe on this site a couple years back)

I've had about 3 projections from this method so far.

http://www.astralwings.com/astral-projection-podcast/the-target-technique-william-buhlman/
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Questions About Roll Out Method on: January 10, 2017, 08:08:13
I've Astral Projected a few times, but have only been successful using the target method (will post method soon) and affirmations. They tend to be hit or miss and have taken anywhere between 20 minutes to 4 hours to exit. Nowadays I get stuck at the vibrational stage  sad

I am able to totally relax my body and reach vibrational stage pretty easily. However, I have not been able to perform a physical exit like roll out, sit up...etc

I have tried to roll out but each time I did I physically rolled. So I had a few questions on the method:

Do I need to reach SP to do roll out or can I roll out without SP?

If not, do the vibrations have to be a certain intensity?

And how exactly do I roll out using my astral body without using my physical body?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Napping Method on: July 04, 2016, 16:37:24
Something strange happened when I tried this method I read in a free ebook, called School of Out of Body travel by Michael Raduga. I successfully did the method during the night at around 10pm after reading half of the ebook.

Here it is in a Nutshell:

* Take A nap at some point during the day

* Then, after some time, Lay down again and stay still for ten minutes. Your body should be relaxed, and be mindful since ten minutes can feel like an hour, so be patient. ( I took my nap at around 6pm, then i layed down at 10pm, stood still, Then proceeded.)

* Next, look into the darkness in your eyes. The magic happens here. You should see relatively clear images, observe them, but don't think to hard on them and just let them pass.

* Finally what should happen after observing images in about 5-15 seconds automatically,  You would be sucked into the last scene you saw. When I tried I was sucked into the image of a strange high school but there were people i recognized, such as my reading teacher. Apparently, I was in the NP,  but as a lucid dream! Nevertheless it was successful even though i didn't AP.

My only problem is that I don't know how to astral project from a lucid dream! XD
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Mental/physical pain while trying to AP on: January 10, 2015, 10:01:17
I believe you were extremely close to Astral Projection! Before your body goes to sleep there are signals going to your brain whether you are awake or not so you can enter sleep paralysis, and these signals are commonly the urge to roll over, and most notably pain. This happened to me aswell and i mangaged to project twice like this, resisting any urges and the pain for ten minutes which feels like forever in bed but I eventually entered sleep paralysis and rolled out successfully.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 07, 2014, 10:23:30
Xanth, You did a very great job on that website!  I've been viewing your site for about 7-8 months in collaboration with the pulse. Something strange happened when i tried that method last month i read in a free ebook, called School of Out of Body travel by Michael Raduga. I successfully did the method during the night at around 10pm after reading half of the ebook.

Here it is in a Nutshell:

* Take A nap at some point during the day
* Then, after some time, Lay down again and stay still for ten minutes. Your body should be relaxed, and be mindful since ten minutes can feel like an hour, so be patient. ( I took my nap at around 6pm, then i layed down at 10pm, stood still, Then proceeded.)
* Next, look into the darkness in your eyes. The magic happens here. You should see relatively clear images, observe them, but don't think to hard on them and just let them pass.
* Finally what should happen after observing images in about 5-15 seconds automatically,  You would be sucked into the last scene you saw. When I tried I was sucked into the image of a strange high school but there were people i recognized, such as my reading teacher. Apparently, I was in the NP,  but as a lucid dream! Nevertheless it was successful even though i didn't AP.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 06, 2014, 17:17:21
Thank you Lionheart,  I will practice more with the tracks throughout today, since last night i had a vivid dream from the 30 minute beats but had forgot to write it in my darn dream journal!
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 04, 2014, 22:12:56
Sammie, meditating is a great state to practice AP in.  Because your mind is foucusing on something else other than the physical (Swaying, breathing, etc) You can enter a trance state, a type of gateway to AP. If you were to repeat this swaying again, and do it long enough, you could AP using this method. Also I would recommend waiting for Lionheart or another skilled expert to reply,  as i myself have only AP twice this way (with spinning instead of swaying).
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 04, 2014, 02:45:25
Thank you so much Lionheart and Rakkso for helping me,  i really appreciate it. Im also glad i had a couple things cleared up, espically with how NP focus can be used. As you said about basketball, i realize this concept of NP Focus doesn't have to be difficult at all, rather make it as simple as you want to be; from feeling a bark tree to riding a rollercoaster. I know now that i can easily envision these scenerios, such as basketball because i have played it for over 3 years, and I went to Carowinds 4-5 weeks ago,  so the sensations of rising on a rollercoaster can be recalled like it was yesterday. Rakkso said can these focuses on the non-physical eventually can be performed AT WILL (and i am assuming would be Astral Projection, but it isn't the only form of being in the NP.), can you accidently go into a Lucid Dream during an NP Focus?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 02, 2014, 12:27:30
Thank you so much Lionheart. I feel quite honored to have awoken your inner self!  grin I also am quite appreciative that you included those meditation binaural beats, as i have been particularly searching for the progressive tones from beta to theta but to no avail as i haven't found great ones. I am also quite happy to know that i'm not the only person who believes everything happens for a reason. Also two quick questions, Do you have any additional tips for NP Focus and what should i expect from the affirmations everyday? I converted the link you shared to MP3 on an app for my android and put the file on repeat 5 times but if i say them everyday would i eventually 'wake up' in AP from sleep since i say the affirmations at night? Anyways, take care and i am going to start practicing NP Focus as well as Daily Affirmations.

P.S. Rakkso, really, you think it should be on the stickies!? smiley I feel so pleased that i have made people happy on this forum, 14 year old me. I admire how passionate both of you are on this subject, and i also agree everyone should read Lionheart's NP Focus Technique as it is so direct unlike some methods that phrase their techniques in a strange way causing confusion.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 01, 2014, 08:31:55
Thank you so much Lionheart, that is amazing! You do this all the time?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: June 01, 2014, 02:32:27
So i am starting a different method of AP.  Its a really simple one but can really only be done after waking up from some sort of sleep (Naps,  Deep Sleep, etc.). This is quoted from a free astral projection ebook that i would recomend downloading, called 'School of Out-Of-Body-Travel' by Micheal Raduga:

"Upon awakening, without moving or opening the eyes, immediately try to separate from oneís body. The separation attempt should be carried out without any imagining, but rather with the desire to make a real movement without straining the muscles (rolling out, levitation, standing up, etc.)."

So, after i read that, i felt dumbfounded. How was i supposed to move my astral/phantom body parts without imagining it, or moving them at all? Also, it is worth mentioning that there were other methods to use the instant you wake up,  such as Listening to the internal sounds (resembles ringing), rotation, observing images, and even straining the brain and i have tried all of them,  with only observing images within the darkness of my eyes and listening to the internal sounds helping me Astral Project,  and they don't work all the time. So do i try to "feel" the movement or? Sorry for making this so lengthy, i just wanted to make sure i had everything covered.  Thanks in advance.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How to Astral Project By Asking Guides? on: May 29, 2014, 15:22:53
Thank You EscapeVelocity. I will make sure to keep everyone informed as i try this later on today
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / How to Astral Project By Asking Guides? on: May 29, 2014, 07:02:29
Hey how is everybody doing? I have been interested in astral projection, meditation (i practice every once in a while), and lucid dreaming for about a year now. I have only projected three times; 1st time by false awakening, 2nd from lucid dream, and the last one from sleep paralysis but failed because i was trying to physically move my limbs instead of using my mind.  I read an earlier post about it but it didn't clearly state the way to do it but, how do you AP by calling spirit guides? I just wanted to be clear if there was a specific way to call your guides in steps.

Additional Info: I am fourteen years old and practice in the morning, afternoons, during school days, and night time as i don't fall asleep (Insomia). along with that I sometimes use guided meditations specifically for AP by Paul Santisi. Thank You so much in advance.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help on possible False Awakening! on: August 08, 2013, 22:22:09
Thank you Xanth.  This was very helpful.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help on possible False Awakening! on: August 08, 2013, 16:13:56
Thank you Bedeekin. This is was the closest i have ever been able to separate from my body, and i didn't even know it! Next Time when i try this do i just get up out of bed completely, or do i imagine floating/rolling out?
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Help on possible False Awakening! on: August 08, 2013, 00:51:52
Ok, so i was searching on the internet on inducing sleep paralysis today and i found on Newgrounds that laying down on your back and counting down by 100 in breaths. i tried this at 6:00 and i was really relaxed at around the 70s and i fell asleep. later i woke up and i felt weird so i thought, " this might be a false awakening!" i tried to get up but gravity was making it extremely to get up. i remember getting my back off the bed with my arms in the fighting block position then i fell back into the mentally fatigued. I've read on This Amazing Site and some people are saying during a False awakening, you are already in the OBE state. my question is, how do you get out of bed during a false awakening if this was one and if not could it have been a short lucid dream?
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to have an OBE during Sleep Paralysis? on: August 05, 2013, 05:57:26
Hello astralsuzy, thank you for asking. i finally had my first astral projection a couple weeks ago trying the sweet spot method! it was amazing to finally leave my body even though it was only for 5 mins (but it felt like an hour.). this is an amazing technique for beginners like me because its so simple.  grin
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A very easy OBE technique that needs some fine tuning on: July 30, 2013, 18:32:16

feel your energy body in a position that is little bit above the head, below the feet, in front of the body, or behind the physical body. Pick one of these positions and hold full awareness in that position. 

stupid question, so you mean basically imagine your energy body floating on top of you as you are falling asleep? huh 
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to have an OBE during Sleep Paralysis? on: July 26, 2013, 15:26:26
thank you lionheart.
Pages: [1] 2