The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2020, 08:42:24

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Have you seen something like this? *pic inside* on: November 30, 2008, 19:58:23
Possibly next time you should give them a phrase that won't hurt if they accidently act it out instead of say it.
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Enhanced creativity in dreams on: November 27, 2008, 18:01:08
I write a lot of good songs in my dreams and I'm also a lot better at spanish in my dreams. Then, I forget it all not long after waking up. I usually suspect it's not as good as I think in the dream though. Then again, one time I remembered most of a song I had in a dream, and it was really neat.

On another note, I use a lot of plots in my dreams as plots for stories I write. I think my subconscious is either a lot more creative than my consciousness or more confident and less inhibited. I think most people are probably like that though.
3  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / The Essentials on: November 26, 2008, 22:28:35
Hello. Lately, I've been thinkng of studying and trying out magic. I'm not necessarily sure where to look. It seems all the books I've found on the subject are entirely commercialized and not at all accurate (well, with my limited knowledge on the subject).

I was wondering if you have any suggestions? Books I could read, sites I should look at.

Where can I go to find out the basic essentials? What do I need to own/make/do?

I suppose there's just very limited access to the topic where I am. It may have to do with being right in the middle of the bible belt, but it could just be that it's difficult to find a good, reliable book or theory on magic.

Anyway, do you have any advice, suggestions, or knowledge you would like to share with me?

Thanks.
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Clairvoyance or not? on: November 26, 2008, 21:07:46
I don't think it's clairvoyance.

Remember, clairvoyance is simply the name given to the ability to see objects intuitively. When you are viewing a subject (an idea or association) as opposed to an object (an actual image, scene, or etc.), I would say it is not clairvoyance. You may be clairvoyant, but you may also have non-clairvoyant abilities as well.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Some automatic writing I did.... on: November 26, 2008, 20:59:56
Oh, that's really neat. Whenever I try writing like that, I always get somewhat illegible and incoherent scribbles.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: hi there, I'm new on: November 24, 2008, 20:47:33
Alright, thank you very much. I'll definitely look into those books.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / hi there, I'm new on: November 24, 2008, 19:23:24
Hi, I'm new to this website. I'm also relatively new to many of the concepts presented on this website, but still somewhat familiar. I kind of joined this website because I'm on a bit of a spiritual quest, you could say. If you have any advice on what I could read or some good rituals to start out on, I'd appreciate it.
Pages: [1]