The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2020, 20:30:51

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Out-of-Body Experiences and Quantum Mechanics - The Real Connection on: July 24, 2015, 23:49:24
Had recently bought and read your updated E-Book.  Upon finishing reading, I was excited to test out your theory.  I reached SP early this morning and focused on the Veham Arrays.  Vibrations enter through both hands and travel throughout. A separation was after that.  Knowing the Arrays exist helps  because somtimes reaching SP the vibration don't kick in on its own. I can now be more productive everytime I reach SP.
2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Need help to increase Aura vision on: July 24, 2015, 23:20:45
you need to focus away and not directly at the person.Sometimes you can feel it more than you can see it.  Even the sight isn't like physical sight. Practice is the best way to improve any skill

Thank you for the awesome tip.  Sometimes while driving, focusing on the road ahead I can see my aura on part of my arm and hand that is on the steering wheel.
3  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Need help to increase Aura vision on: July 22, 2015, 00:43:00
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_metaphysics/strengthening_aura-t31186.0.html

I have no experience with auras, but it is something im getting into.

thank you for the link smiley
4  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Need help to increase Aura vision on: July 20, 2015, 08:42:53
Hi everyone, I have been refining my auric vision this past year and wondering if any other members here can help with any tips.  Currently I can see a bright outline around me that is red.  This color does not expand and i see no other colors other than sometimes blue outline.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirit guides? and AP on: July 11, 2014, 05:33:54
You had already set limitation on yourself when you say that you can't.  Confidence is everything.  I had exit many ways during SP.  I usually go a little deeper once I realize I am in SP.  Clear your thoughts and do not move a muscle. Continue to lay very still. You will either continue to see images or a vibration will kick in.  If vibration occurs, you may start utilizing the methods you already know or like many said before just simply get up and go. It is important to not open your eyes or the experience will be over.  If you continue to see images proceed with it and phase. BTW Szaxx has a great sticky here on the forum and would be a great read for you.  I came to this forum a little over a year ago looking for knowledge and found it.  Learning to AP isn't something that can be rushed. It takes time to experiment with different methods and see what works.  Deal with fear and being comfortable in darkness before starting a session is important also. As fear will hinder progress even if you reach SP. GL and update us. Would like to hear your progress
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Man in Black on: June 08, 2014, 00:41:02
I have seen these entities before also.  I encountered about four of them in a room.  Two sat on a couch and two stood.  All black everything. Slender build with suit.  I had a sense they were intelligent but I did not had a good sense about them.  Needless to stay, I did not stay very long to find out what they wanted lol.  However, they did not stop me from leaving either.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What was your first astral projection experience like on: June 04, 2014, 01:54:36
 My first Ap was rather interesting and scary ( a little bit).  It was early in the morning, I was really tired and woke up and looked at the clock. I had another 30 minutes to nap and so I did. I told myself I have to wake up in 15 minutes and knocked out.  I gained consciousness and got up and walk towards my bathroom, its connected in my room.  I felt sluggish and very heavy, I was dragging my legs to try and get to the bathroom but never makes it.  I will find myself back at laying down in bed looking up the ceiling and confused at why am I back in bed again.  This repeats a couple of times, each time teleporting back to my bed.  I began to suspect something is wrong as I gained more awareness.  Things were misplaced and it didn't seem like it was morning.  The sun should had been up and my room should had been bright.  Things looked a little static.  This is when I met my guides.  A woman and a kid began talking to me.  I was blown away and was like WTF shocked However, I could not see neither of the two. The two directed me back to my bed and placed me back in my body.  The gentle warmth of their hands were shocking. At the time I couldn't grasp what was happening.  Confused and amused at the same time.  I always had the impression that ghost or spirits were cold for some reason.  My guide began talking about this other entity  that was not suppose to be there.  I know... "WTF" again  huh  Even more confused by now.  She had told me details about this entity and how he had ended his physical experience. That is when I saw him, a very bright red orb with blue and electricity all around flying around in my room.  At this point, I told my guides I'm ready to go.  This short journey had awaken me.  Tho it seems scary and confusing at first,  my interest grew and my desire to learn and expand lead me here.. 
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Orbs on: May 21, 2014, 01:51:41
I had seen a orb before also. This orb was fiery red in the middle and blue on the outside.  He died from a suicide.  I was one of the earlier experiences when I was first awaken.  Now I usually see just grey/white orbs.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Can't exit body during astral projection on: May 15, 2014, 05:43:08
It doesn't hurt to ask for help telepathically when you are stuck. Just don't be surprise when someone lifts you  out of your body cheesy
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can someone tell me how to astral project and what dangers I could encounter? on: May 08, 2014, 22:59:42
I have never seen any cords attached to me, however I have heard of many others speak of it.  I wouldn't worry about not being able to go back to your body when you AP.  Most of us here are trying to stay longer when we AP.  My experiences do not last long enough most of the time, hopefully that will change with more experience.  There are many stickies here written by many senior members in regards to method and experiences.  Please read them, too many valuables in there to miss out on.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Have you ever consistently met someone on the astral plane or in a dream? on: May 08, 2014, 02:28:58
the interesting thing is, all three are kids and teenagers
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Have you ever consistently met someone on the astral plane or in a dream? on: May 06, 2014, 23:26:01
My guides are usually near, if I can't see them, I can at least hear them.  I might have three guides now.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Having a hard time getting out of the RTZ... on: March 25, 2014, 19:21:49
I'm a beginner and all the AP i experienced are in RTZ.  I have tried rubbing my hands together and blow at it and my hands did melt.  By doing so, it did help with keeping my awareness.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Not sure what to make of my Experiences, Again on: March 21, 2014, 19:02:46
I'm glad that everyone that has responded has experienced similar encounters.

What really frustrates me is that I haven't had an AP experience since I have created this thread. I mediate everyday since but nothing has worked...

Please read some of the stickies from the senior members here.  There are tons of method for you to try.  I'm sure one will work for you.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Not sure what to make of my Experiences, Again on: March 18, 2014, 17:57:05
The crazy thing is these sounds aren't just imagination.

True.  The crazy thing is trying to wrap your brain around the nature of the reality your experiencing.  It's "real" but as Szaxx said above, it can be changed by you into anything you want.  For example I once heard a tortured screaming sound in the hypnogogic state. By intent I was able to change the sound in pitch and dynamic, and then make it stop when I told it to.  Second example--I have heard in the trance sate, musical compositions (complete symphonies and other complex pieces) --amazing works of art I have NEVER heard before and that were not created by me--unless I created them in my previous existence and if that's so I guess I am a genius. lol.  As I was listening to one of them one night I suddenly felt afraid --no reason for it--just that basic 'SP' fear most of us experience from time to time.  As the fear increased, the beautiful music changed to having a bunch of wrong notes in it.  Also the pitch and quality of the sound turned sour and ugly.  Basically, I changed someone else's composition with my own thoughts.

My conclusion from all this is that the nature of non physical reality is able to be changed and influenced by us, but this does NOT mean that we should necessarily reduce it to 'imaginary.'  After all, The musical compositions I heard were absolutely real.  A real, intelligent person/ entity/ consciousness created that music and graciously allowed me to listen to it.  However my own negative emotions completely changed the nature of what I heard.

Some of the sounds we hear are our own thought creations and some come from the consciousness of others.  Both kinds can be influenced/ changed by us by our intent and emotions.  So don't think that just because you can change and manipulate sound that it is necessarily a bunch of imaginary garbage.  Some of it probably is....and some isn't.    In my first example above, the tortured scream, it was proven to me that this one was my own thought creation--so you could say imaginary.  I won't go into how it was proven--will take to long.   The music, however, was proven to me to be someone else's creation.  I could influence and change them both.  Hope this is helpful or at least interesting!  Smiley 

Very interesting indeed!, I experience some kind of sound 9/10 times during SP. I will have to experiment next time and report back.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The power of love in the astral is useful! on: March 18, 2014, 17:49:07
Ahh, like this

grin I will have to remember that! with rainbow too!
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Not sure what to make of my Experiences, Again on: March 13, 2014, 18:05:50
I have heard wind, really loud wind with no chimes.  It was like next to a jumbo jet loud.  That didn't startle me until someone with cold hands grabbed mines and started to whisper to me.  I call that a AP blocker. The cold hands and whispering made me not to want to AP.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: this waking up method on: March 13, 2014, 01:29:44
I love reading your pdf Xanth. I had it on favorite bookmark lol.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Healing Crystals and Astral Projection on: March 12, 2014, 21:47:44
I have kyanite, lemurian quartz, amethyst, with metal shavings all wrapped up in resin.  The piece gives good energy and great for dream recall.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Not sure what to make of my Experiences, Again on: March 12, 2014, 21:38:08
I have heard a harp playing smoothly during SP.  I aborted the AP and just stayed and listen.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: this waking up method on: March 12, 2014, 20:13:34
I think this is an interesting technique to learn "the waking method".  I can see the benefit of getting a full night of rest and shift to another conscious before waking.  This way,  one can still have energy to go work lol. 
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: this waking up method on: March 11, 2014, 23:40:29
Thank you! I think I will have to pay close attention and recognize my conscious state when the opportunity arrives.  Only then will I be able to try your method. 
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The power of love in the astral is useful! on: March 11, 2014, 20:52:33
Recently I found myself in random room when I projected.  Before I can explore my surroundings, an naked woman with an interesting head (monster looking) approach and looked at with with a grin.  I immediately put my arm up with my palm facing her and blasted her with "love".  To my surprise it worked! It was my first time using that energy to get myself out of an unwanted situation.  She was afraid after I blasted her and disappeared.  I floated up and out of the house.  It was interesting, the environment was black and white had no color. Flying just feels so natural...
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: this waking up method on: March 11, 2014, 20:38:59
A faster method that works is when you gain your concious self awareness with the hypnapompic noises still present. Keep physically still and try to roll out or similar if you use this method. Alternately you can imagine being in a swing and generate the associated tactile feeling. Once you become engrossed you then jump off the swing into a bottomless pit or through the clouds if that's more pleasing. The image should appear and then you fly around thinking of a location. Green fields trees ect below. You can use anything for the sensation of falling or flying initially. It's what you find easy and can relate to so it can be increased and used to give the feeling of moving a great distance.
Ignore any physical aspect of waking, thoughts of this nature will wake you.
Thats the basics.

Is this done with a full night of sleep? Waking in the morning consciously before your body does?
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: this waking up method on: March 10, 2014, 23:40:40
Hi, I have done this  numerous times, usually this method will get me a very short experience. I would start with 5 hours of sleep and wake up. Stay up for about 20 minutes then go to sleep on a recliner on my back.  I would say to myself  "I will wake up in 20 minutes and have a out of body experience" I would lay on my back and fall asleep for some time and automatically wakes up slowly.  The feeling I get is tired and groggy its like I'm  trying to wake up but the sleep over-powers me and I give in and lay still.  At this point I would just relax and clear my mind and thoughts. A vibration will kick in within a few second.  That is the sigh post for me that it worked.  However, I don't like this method because the experience is shorter for some reason.
Pages: [1] 2 3