The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 24, 2014, 16:57:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 72
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is helping our place? on: July 21, 2014, 17:48:27
I can't help wondering, if through mistakes and roughhood we learn, then is it not our place to help asist or heal others? Does that rob them of their personal expiriences/lessons?
If then, what should we do?
What's your input?

I think this is one of those times when you can't really speak in absolutes. There are many degrees and shades to this issue.

For instance, if it were totally counterproductive in all ways to help others, does that mean hospitals and doctors should all cease to be? For that matter, doesn't that mean that families should basically dissolve? That parents should leave their newborns outside after the first day?

Clearly all of those people and roles have a place, and there are very good reasons to help others at many times.

So I see it more as a judgement call, than a question of whether it was always good or always bad, because it isn't that simple. It is about balance.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tupla Creation i.e Thought Form and my OBE on: July 18, 2014, 19:20:16
I never thought of them being capable of entering this world.
Interesting concept.

The contemporary idea is that they are a shade of a person's own psyche... that is why it is said to be like electing to develop a disassociative personality disorder... the theory being at a certain point of acclimation to the practice, the person may forget the tulpa is merely a concept, and interact with it as an external being.

But this is sort of a pop-cultural idea. I have never encountered a person that had actually happened to.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you think this forum is carefully watched by intelligence agencies? on: July 18, 2014, 02:33:03
So do I, actually cheesy

I think I even remember who it was.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you think this forum is carefully watched by intelligence agencies? on: July 18, 2014, 02:26:14
Also, I am.

Wait, no I'm not... pretty sure....

probably...
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Radionics machine, Space Time Modulator on: July 17, 2014, 16:52:06
Something tells me you might have an experience a bit like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3LHAlcrTRA
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tupla Creation i.e Thought Form and my OBE on: July 15, 2014, 20:00:54
I have heard vague hearsay that the practice (tulpa generation) can lead to psychotic episodes if pursued too intensely.

Not sure if there is any truth to that, but be sure to take care in it all, and perhaps consider abandoning it if you find it leaving you with adverse effects.
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: There are other universes on: July 15, 2014, 12:42:17
Nothing yet that was said. I just wanted to put that in there in case anyone wanted to post here claiming that other universes didn't exist. I know there's a few of those people on this forum.

Ahhh, ok. I think we do have a few people who embrace materialism on the forum, but even those people would probably be a little silly to discount the possibility of other universes as theories like the "Multiverse" purport there to be ( the semantic language issue I brought up aside).
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Abbreviations on: July 14, 2014, 18:38:55
NP Focus, SP, F 23, F 27, BST

Non-physical focus, sleep paralysis, focus-23 (one of the marker states of consciousness in Robert Monroe's system), focus-27 (same system), Belief-system-territory (non-physical environment built by a person with strong pre-conceptions of what non-physical life is like)

Any others?  wink

They are sort of massively-recurrent jargon terms for non-initiates to speak to one another with.
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: There are other universes on: July 14, 2014, 18:33:16
Facts don't cease to exist just because people ignore them.

I don't think I understand the context of this statement. Which fact being ignored in particular did you mean?
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: There are other universes on: July 14, 2014, 13:44:37
A friend once got cross with me for suggesting there might be other "universes", because the word itself was defined as the totality of existence, and it really only made sense for there to be one totality of existence (by this understanding, the term "multiverse" would be an oxymoron). But that is just semantics that arises from scientists naming something not known to be the universe thusly, perhaps quite prematurely.

I am not certain whether the number is actually infinite or not (who knows or can say for sure), but all indications are that not only is the reality we occupy vast beyond imagining, but that there are unknowably many other realities out there. So I guess that is infinity as far as mere human conception is concerned, as humans aren't equipped to internalize the idea of 1 followed by a billion zeroes, as it may turn out to be.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Welcome Soarin12!! on: July 11, 2014, 07:44:37
Good to have you with us!

I have enjoyed your perspectives thus far, and look forward to working with you to help keep the forum the great resource it is for our members!

12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Physics.. on: July 06, 2014, 09:31:01
So....

Having visions of super-relaties?

Check.

Having a perspective in a location far remote from your body?

Check.

Vision a little bit better than usual?

That is a no-go, lol?

Seeing in the dark should be the least difficult part of this story for a normal person to accept  wink

The short of it is... you just aren't constrained by the same rules that apply in physical reality in general... this should be obvious from the act even being possible, if you think about it!
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Frank Kepple on the Ghost Box! on: July 06, 2014, 06:43:49
I'm honestly not trying to disrespect anyone here, but there seems to be a lot of room for interpretation.

It was explained by Bluefirephoenix that listening to them as an audio clip doesn't get you very far, because most of the interpretation is being done on samples reversed, or sped-up, etc.

A certain subset of the individual samples in each clip (the ones that closely resemble Am pulse waves as I mentioned earlier) I found pretty hard to interpret as well, and haven't the slightest clue what they could be, if they are anything at all.

Also, as Xanth just said, there is a lot of auxillary information coming in purely in the medium's psyche which is being used to better interpret the ambiguous stretches. Obviously the downside to that is that if one wanted to accept these samples and transcripts at face value, you would be making an act of faith. For the reason that I am not in the medium's head with them, and therefore not privy to the fullest picture, I agree with you that there is not much in the way of proof here. But if you set aside the need for incontrevertible proof immediately, I think this is still a great exercise.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Frank Kepple on the Ghost Box! on: July 06, 2014, 00:41:16
Thanks for the detailed steps, Blue. I didn't mean to pry into things that may have been proprietary to the group, just to get a feel for your analysis procedures mainly.

I looked at the samples myself, and in some cases I was able to match the transcripts somewhat well to the samples at the given time stamps. It was interesting looking at the waves that there were a mixture of frequency-shifting pulse waves of the type that Am radio broadcast uses often, and others of a substrate I couldn't identify well, but which had the clear characteristics of the sound of human speech or of a musical instrument such as a flute or violin, with lots of undertones as you would normally see in those cases.

I wasn't able to get much of anything out of it where you interpreted the pure pulse waves (the ones with lots of flat tops and bottoms), but I can see where your are getting the interpretations from the "speech-like" patterns.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Frank Kepple on the Ghost Box! on: July 05, 2014, 13:40:13
Whether or not our contact here is our Frank, the latest message seems reasonable enough. Focusing on stumbling blocks and impediments which prevent people from learning the art is probably a good thing for this group to focus on, and perhaps even codify in the form of articles or some form of reference... like a sort of, "Here are the issues many of us faced, and here is what we found helped us work around them"

------------

The raw samples are clearly something that needs a systematic approach to interpret. I would be interested in exploring the fine details of the process you guys are employing, Blue, to perhaps see if your methods produce similar transcript interpretations among other technicians.

I am familiar with the general techniques of EVP, and am somewhat acquainted with the concept of what the "ghostbox" does; that said, I am curious what procedures you are following to make contact and generate / select / filter your samples, and then what techniques you guys are using to interpret the waveforms produced into transcripts.

Again, thanks for your efforts!
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Wealth! on: July 04, 2014, 20:27:12
That reminds me of a quote from Anthony Robbins, Darkdog:

“Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.”

His idea here seems to be that wealth is really the freedom to do what you would have done had you no external pressures or needs dictating your actions. For some people, that requires a lot of money, others manage to do that on far less. It isn't really tied to how much you have at the time.

There are some musicians, for example, who would rather be doing anything but touring for money, and though they are in an envious position to some, their own personal experiences of it are not that rich. Still others are out there performing because it is in their very blood to do it, and would do so without any other compensation at all. It is clear which of these two kinds of musicians Anthony would call wealthy.

Not the only kind of wealth of course, but that is one person's interesting perspective I think.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Civilization of machines on: July 02, 2014, 03:25:26
No, but I would venture a guess that most of the other civilizations out there are probably machine cultures. They are just more durable and able in the long run. In fact, when earth begins to come into contact with other races, I think we may be dismayed to find that nearly every one of them will be synthetic.

But this is from my reason alone, not contact with such races.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: strange voices on: June 29, 2014, 04:39:25
VERY common.

This is a known phenomenon that almost everyone experiences in the hypnogogic state people pass through on the way to sleep. The practice of projection just has the effect of leaving the projector a bit more aware of this situation.

You aren't weird, and there isn't really too much about the situation to be concerned about. Just sort of a fact of life. In fact, it is one of the middle-of-the-road signposts you are nearing the proper state.
19  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: veil questions on: June 28, 2014, 23:21:13
The "Mayan prophecies" weren't ever really a thing, even to the Mayans.

What if I pointed out to you that on December 31st, the Gregorian calender will run out of days?

In other words, you can start breathing again.

Why not peek behind the veil yourself? We are in the business of doing that here, you know  wink
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: What ya think of this? on: June 28, 2014, 11:18:40
He looks like he would be a fun dude to hang out with. He seems to have a good handle on what he wants to be and do.

And thanks for the added context, Volgerle, it really helped to better interpret the first video.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Frank Kepple on the Ghost Box! on: June 28, 2014, 08:38:15
So when you hear more than simple white noise, that is the spirit manipulating the frequencies.

That part might not be true; equipment built to work with signals (transmitters, receivers, sound equipment, signal modulation equipment, etc) can all pick up and interact with stray signals. As an example, I owned a set of speakers that were so built that even while unplugged, they would pickup short-range radio signals and play them back at very high volume. Sound equipment does funny things like that, so when you pick up a signal, it is very difficult to be sure of its source in a situation like this.

But that said, I am still very grateful for the time Bluefire spent with this- I know from working with signals and sound how much work this involves! It may yet be possible to verify the source is indeed Frank, given a lucky break or two.

This is a very good project so far, and one that I will follow closely!

Thanks for all involved!
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Does everyone have a spirit guide? on: June 24, 2014, 09:22:38
Haha... great story. The fact of being in a locker room in 7th grade might have given some fair warning that being "pants'ed" was a real possibility, but still maybe so, who can say!
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: How much of your mind do you take with you after death of the Human body? on: June 24, 2014, 06:38:18
Why would anyone want to stay here as a spirit with all there is to offer on the other side? Pure bliss and peace, I assume. It makes no sense. And that's the fault of the human mind when taken over by human emotion (i.e possiveness, not forgiving and letting go, guilt etc)

And yet... here we are. We are here, and not there, at least for the moment. There must be a good reason for that. For whatever reason, we chose to go without all of that stuff for a little while. Non-attachment to this world is healthy on some level, but maybe while we are here, it may be good to discover the great meaningfulness in this world too.

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Does everyone have a spirit guide? on: June 23, 2014, 00:19:04
t seems everyone has them. But not everyone "experiences" them because it is also a choice - mostly yours (probably even a subconscious one) or sometimes the choice of your guide(s) not to show up. The probable reason: they are used to working in the background for most of the time. That's what they're here for. You lead your life and they provide support. The best support is the one you do not even notice.

That is a good perspective. I have theorized that sometimes the opposite might happen though... every now and then, something of astronomical improbability will happen incidentally; I wonder if those moments might be someone engineering reality to tell me to pay attention to a certain happening or detail. It sounds like a silly anecdote (and truth be told, it really is, but I choose this particular time because an approximate probability is easy to arrive at), but sometime this past spring, I was at a friend's party; they had a bowl of jelly beans, and I reached in, and grabbed 11. Every jellybean was the same color. I looked back in the bowl, and there were five colors, of more or less equal distribution. The chance of getting a set of 11 of any one color in a large enough bowl is around 1 in 9,765,625, or 5^10. Could that happen by chance? Yes, it will happen a few dozen times every year somewhere in the world, but then events like this seem to happen more often than chance would suggest likely. Maybe I was supposed to pay special attention to that moment. If there was a reason, it eluded me, but I remembered the happening itself at any rate.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Does everyone have a spirit guide? on: June 22, 2014, 17:57:36
Jury's out.

Some people will vehemently swear by their guides, while others will tell you they feel their guides are a part of their own psyche, and a few have never seen them.

No final answer I am afraid.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 72