The Astral Pulse
News: Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 25, 2016, 22:20:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 85
1076  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Have anyone tried OBE with DMT? on: July 22, 2011, 21:18:38
From my research, people seem to get a lot more out of Ayahuasca than smoked DMT.

I also have found that seems to be the case.

Which is part of why I suggest that if you are someone who wants to get involved with that stuff, and accept the risks, you do it within the context of one of the South American traditions, and their offshoots; they know the territory, and have a better idea about precautions and safety than random folk on the street, since they have codefied their techniques over centuries.
1077  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Mars plus 2012-2013 on: July 21, 2011, 22:33:46
That is a rather remarkable lecture session.

I have seen enough of remote viewing to know that it seems to produce verfiable results in many cases, by who-knows-what mechanism.

I am genuinely intrigued to see followups on this series of trials, and explorations into what the structures might be.

The idea that humans from earth might even now be on mars... that is a notion with impact.
1078  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Have anyone tried OBE with DMT? on: July 21, 2011, 11:06:02
Call it a "drug" or whatever you want, we release a certain amount of DMT every day of our lives during sleep.

But calling it a substance endogenous to the human body does nothing to alter the claim that it is unsafe under some conditions.

We all have reasonable amounts of adrenaline from time to time, but a not-so-very-large injection of it will give you a heart attack.

The same with acetylcholine and other neurotransmitters... flooding them into the body may create temporary catatonic states or worse.

So to say that DMT is released naturally does not really say much in this context.
1079  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: AP and shamanic journey on: July 19, 2011, 15:18:27
As someone who is starting this type of pathworking, I think that they are generally similar to what can be considered the planes- I think for example, that Middle Earth is the Real Time Zone and the lower and upper worlds are regions in the astral

Middle Earth... Middle Earth... you mean... where these guys live...?

Sorry, carry on!
1080  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: China passed law forbidding the Dalai Lama from reincarnating on: July 19, 2011, 15:10:25
It is hard to say. The Chinese are on a decisive economic upswing, and are biding their time well, waiting for the proper time to come into full influence reflective of their material and martial strength.

On the other hand, the future of the Chinese government is uncertain. Great sentiments for change have been coming from the the people for decades now. No one is satisfied with the iron rule that has been the example of late. I think as China rises, there will in parallel be a massive social revolution, similar in scope to the one Maozedong led that brought the Communist party into power. Let's hope for the sake of the Chinese people and the people who will feel China's influence that it is a change for the better.
1081  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / China passed law forbidding the Dalai Lama from reincarnating on: July 19, 2011, 08:56:54

This was a funny one to me. Apparently the Chinese government, in order to further its claim on Tibet, has signed into effect a law that forbids the Dalai Lama and other Tibettan clerial dignitaries such as the Panchen Lama (whom the Chinese government abducted when he was a child, and holds captive) from returning to Tibet in their next incarnation.

As usual, I think it is safe to say the Chinese government is out of touch with reality again.

The Dalai Lama himself has recently denied his own relavence in Tibet's struggle for independence, and has said the movement will continue regardless of whether he is present or not.
1082  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Possible variation of Bitcoin to unify stock market & collective consciousness on: July 19, 2011, 05:24:45

Point 2. is off a little (competition did not create wealth)

It is not the only factor, but it is still an important one. Competition ensures that if there are enough potential companies with the knowledge and resources to produce a significantly superior product (a computer with 4 times the capability of the model 3 years back; a new industrial robot with astronomically higher efficiency rating; a safer water filtration filter system; greater agricultural output, etc), then a single company cannot easily deny the market that improved product without collusion among the total industry to prevent progress.

There are two main ways you can increase wealth of an individual- you can provide the ability to procure a greater volume of aquistions, or the ability to procure aquisitions of better quality. What I am describing as wealth here is a mixture of value (the value of what labor can purchase) and quality which is thought to translate into quality of life.

The competition inherent to the system, when it is not artificially supressed by powerful monopolies, or by industry-wide collusion, will allow a common person to purchase more with their labor, and better quality than their counterpart 100 years back- that equates to wealth creation to me.

Were it not for the idiot toys, more car and house than is needed, absurd vacations, maxed out credit card debt at 15% or higher, nonstop flow of mood altering substances... etc.

This is true to an extent- the American lifestyle can be condemned on some levels; there are all kinds of ways, however, to end up pennyless without commiting a fault or an excess. If someone in your family gets a serious form of cancer, for instance, even if you have fairly good health-insurance, you can expect to be drained of savings, and lose your home and all of your assets, potentially. It is obviously not like that in every case, but our country makes it far too easy for medical debts to impoverish anyone.

The problem isn't the Presidents... the problem is Congress.

I think your claim about corporate wealth being concentrated in the hands of the Board is simply false.

It wasn't so much a claim, but rather part of a conditional statement. ("if" being key here- if that condition were to be met, then "x" would be implied.) It was stated as the necessary prerequisite to the effect that I suggested (the "phoenix" idea), not necessarily that it was a common condition.
1083  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Have anyone tried OBE with DMT? on: July 19, 2011, 04:49:24
As far as mushrooms go, you can be smart about it and follow proper identification procedures, or better yet grow them yourself.

That is hard too, however. There are so many variants and look-alikes among mushroom species, and they can all look so very similar, morphologically identical in fact, that even highly trained mycologists cannot identify a mushroom on sight with any sureness (they have a few guesses usually, but nothing definitive)- they often need to rely on chemical analysis.

So if you are thinking of looking for them in the woods, you are playing with fire, based on the number of highly toxic look-alikes. Cultivating a positively identified species is probably the only way to be sure.
1084  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Have anyone tried OBE with DMT? on: July 18, 2011, 20:01:15
That said, you still run risks. You need responsible "spotters" around you, since you will not maintain control, and will potentially become a danger to yourself or others in possible delusional states.

The same thing can be said about cigarettes and alcohol.  The best thing to do is to take these substances moderately or not at all.  I'm pretty sure that if I overindulge in other things like bacon sandwiches, there will be repercussions.

But then, I am not advocating cigarrettes or alcohol. Alcohol is a terribly dangerous substance regardless of what box our society places it in. I never said either of those were without risks, or that a person would be wise to use either, so they are beyond the the scope of the idea here.

I agree that moderation is key, but with hallucinogens, which are such a taboo in our culture that no one has any experience with them to guage, and with other complicating factors, such as the fact that most of them are derived from plants and fungi (allowing the concentration of psychoactive agents to vary wildly from specimen to specimen), there is often no way for an initiate to know exactly what dosage is "moderate", or what effects they should expect at what point per dosage level. It is damn obvious how to you when you have eaten 5 too many bacon sandwhiches, but how many mushrooms are too many? How much do you weigh? How big are they? How "ripe" are they? What strain are they? Are they psilocybin-based, or something else? You see, there is really no way to account for all the factors at once- there is only so much control you can have. It is good to advocate moderation, but there needs to be an index to go by. With hallucinogens, you are generally in the dark about that, and don't really know what level you have ingested except in retrospect. That is why it is essential for those who engage in these activities to absolutely respect the substances they are dealing with, and to practice within a seasoned and responsible support group.

I think there are contexts in which a person can practice the meaningful spiritual use of psychoactives, and be surrounded by people who know the territory, but you cannot separate the act from the inherent risks. I am not saying don't do it, but I am saying know what you are getting into, and consider your reasons.
1085  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Have anyone tried OBE with DMT? on: July 18, 2011, 17:15:40
Most psychodelics tend to be among the "safer" drugs, since you can't generally overdose or be poisoned (you need to ingest literally impossible quanties of LSD to overdose from it- no one has managed 1/100th the amount).

That said, you still run risks. You need responsible "spotters" around you, since you will not maintain control, and will potentially become a danger to yourself or others in possible delusional states.

Beyond that, the long-term consequences of hallucinogens are not known at all, really, and are incredibly diffcult to isolate and study. There are many cases of pscychotic episodes after "bad trips" or particularly high dosages- DMT trippers included.

If you really insist on proceding however, DMT is one of the the more accepted shamanistic rites, with a traditional support system. Ayahuasca rituals still occur in Brazil and some exported groups in the U.S., if that is within your reach.

DMT is powerful tool, but perhaps you are also underestimating what can be achieved merely with long-session meditations. I would say that is the safest and most fool-proof method for naturally exploring your consciousness.

1086  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: Pay To Not Save A Life - I Am Planning A Legal Murder on: July 18, 2011, 15:16:53
Giving charitable donations to humanitarian causes is important, worthy, and meaningful.

That said, most of the regions of the world where people are in constant risk of starvation are like that for social reasons, rather than any lack of wealth. Places where you see children starving in commercials are generally being run by paramilitary groups which are creating artificial scarcity and selectively oppressing segments of their population, or where powerful indsustries have seized control of all the raw materials and amenities in order to use the natives as slave labor for exporting their own resources.

Giving money to causes like Oxfam does save lives, but it is also important to notice that it also tends to build a culture of dependancy- in the best cases, the people being served have no other means to support themselves, and become reliant on charity as a stable way of living; in the worst cases, the supplies see their way back to the same paramilitary groups who were the source of the suffering to begin with, and end up feeding armies. In order to truly save lives on a grand scale in these situations, what must be done is literal social revolution: regimes must topple, armies must be routed, predatory industries must be exposed, and people's belief about the structure of their societies must change.

So saving lives is in a narrower sense about money, yes, but to free people from the conditions that brough them to the brink to begin with, we need to recognize that it is social institutions that are the real source of the suffering, and set our sights accordingly.
1087  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Possible variation of Bitcoin to unify stock market & collective consciousness on: July 18, 2011, 14:21:09
Quote from: Stillwater on Yesterday at 05:56:32
Free market capitalism and factional reserve banking have indeed produced vast sums of wealth through competition and expansion of availible capital. I do think it is more than fair though to point out that several evils have also arisen in parallel; it is quite utopian to think that an unregulated free-market is either the absolute best system that could exist, or that we have access to developing.

Indeed? Indeed what? No one has made this claim. Again I want to point out this trick of replying to something that was not said in order to pretend that a refutation of a threatening truth has been made.
[note: I am simply pointing out a mostly Leftist self-deceptive weakness here and I am not trying to make an outright accusation of overt dishonesty.]

No one made any claim to, "the absolute best system that could exist, or that we have access to developing"

The statement connected to yours, to which the "indeed" was attached, was idea of wealth creation, which you brought up earlier:

Free market Capitalism and the Central Banking system did more to increase the wealth of the common man than any other system in the history of mankind.

The latter part of the statement was not directed at any previous argument, but rather was an introduction to the rest of the post- it was not intended as a refutation.

My statements are not meant to support a "leftist" agenda, however. I don't support either side of our false political dichotomy, if you connect that to the parties. I am ashamed of pretty much every president since Eisenhower and Kennedy.

My claim was that Free Market capitalism along with "Central Banking" (not 'factional reserve banking'... why did you alter the claim in that manner?)

They are of course not identical, but I chose to look at central banking through the lens of fractional reserve as this is the main mechanism that has allowed the banking system to make so much capital availible from so little.

The evils that have arisen at the same time are not a reflection of any characteristic inherent in that economic system but an expression of the creative capacity of the Souls that now are empowered, through monetary wealth, to generate positive or negative outcomes consistent with their level of Conscious Awareness and Spiritual Development.

The problem is NOT capitalism.

The problem is people.

(Lazy, dishonest, thieving people to be more exact.)

Human nature is, as you say, a massive part of the issue, but with this understanding (that the systems in question will be run by humans), we have to see our economic systems in the real-world contexts that they must function in. Capitalism itself may not be inherently flawed, but a capitalist system run by present-day humans will almost of necessity develop these same problems described. We don't need to drop capitalism per se, but rather guide the system with preventitive and protective measures which compensate for what is lacking in human nature. We don't need the govnernment running the show- we all know how inefficient that is-but there do need to be checks in place that prevent corporate interests from serving their own needs at the expense of society.

But let us be clear about this and understand - the USA is not run by a democratic system. It is a Representative Republic. Though, those Representatives *are* democratically elected. It might seem like a nit-pik but the distinction becomes critical down the road a bit. (As the Citizens of Athens discovered, "any democracy is doomed as soon as the electorate discovers that they can vote themselves benefits from the public coffers"... true and pure Democracies are a very bad idea -- the Founding Fathers rejected "Democracy" in order to avoid the "Tyranny of the masses").

Yes, quite correct. That is why I say "democracy" (as in, democracy in name only).

All Corporations must dissolve and liquidate all assets and distribute those assets to the shareholders at the age of 75 years ... or some other number roughly equivalent to the average lifespan of a normal human being.

This is an interesting concept. It looks like you are connecting the idea of a corporation as personification of a company as it is understood today to the other typical features a person has. I can't accept or dismiss the idea... I would have to think about it, as this is the first I have encountered it, but it is novel. It seems like it might have some drawbacks though, since if the majority shareholders are simply the board of directors, they retain the the lion's share of the wealth of the company at the dissolution point, and can recreate a nearly identical company from that liquidated capital. But I am sure the idea also has some merits.

1088  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Possible variation of Bitcoin to unify stock market & collective consciousness on: July 17, 2011, 03:56:32

Free market capitalism and factional reserve banking have indeed produced vast sums of wealth through competition and expansion of availible capital. I do think it is more than fair though to point out that several evils have also arisen in parallel; it is quite utopian to think that an unregulated free-market is either the absolute best system that could exist, or that we have access to developing.

It is fair to speak of the benefits, but let's also take inventory of the faults:

1) Since the U.S. runs by a "democratic" system, influencing public opinion will directly control who is elected and what policies they bring; control of media is in the hands of monied interests who finance them; therefore, having the ability to amass large sums of capital directly translates into ability to controll public opinion, and to partially dictate policy as a result. Add to this the fact that monied interests have been shown time and time again to have even more direct and powerful effect on policy through lobbyists, and it begins to seem like it is money righting the laws, not the public interest.

2) The profit motive which guides any and all possible successful companies under such a system generally leads to safe and clean products and procedures, but these are also not top priority- obviously profit is. We can't depend on corporations to regulate their own practices to benefit the whole of humanity's life safety, it is just not in their gameplan. Multi-nationals have proven time and time again they will dump carcinogens into the environment, release sub-standard and dangerous drugs, destroy necessary genetic diversity in agriculture (I'm looking in your direction, Monsanto), and buy-out more progressive and efficient products to continue to profit in the market they have come to dominate. In other words, corporations have given us some good things, but we need to understand that they are entities who are driven by profit above all else.

3) It is generally in the interest of companies to develop more advanced and efficient products and techniques, but as mentioned previously, if they are incapable of expanding into these progressive niches, they will actually block the progress of others as well, to continue to sell outdated and destructive products. For instance, are you telling me the country who figured out how to get the moon using slide-rulers in the 60's can't develop more efficient means of travel than hydracarbon-burning engines, or even advance these more than 30% or so over the course of more than half a century? It is quite hard to argue with artificial delay of progress in cases like these, and it is easy to see in who's interest such delays are occurring.

4) Corporate interest is dictated by short-term gains and quarterly profits. Solutions to our primary problems in society must be conceived of and implemented over the course of a decade or more sometimes. Thus, companies lack the motivation to advance forward-thinking strategies that require time and capital investments, since they cannot glean immediate profits from them. They are forced by the lean necessities of present competition to forgo developing solutions that would not only benefit their own coffers in the long-run, but also all of mankind. Case in point- the Japanese model: the Japanese government plays a far more active role in control of and planning of business efforts (some would so oppressively so, but let's put that aside for now); companies are actually expected to have 50-year plans for growth and development, rather than merely quarterly ones. The result: The Japanse infrastructure, despite economic troubles they faced in the 80's and elsewhere, is enviable by any standards; they have one of if not the most advanced rail-systems for transporting people and freight efficiently at extrememly low cost; they have some of the newest and most well-serviced factory equipment anywhere, and they have an unprecedented amount of automation multiplying production-rates- the Japanese alonea re in possession of about half of the world's industrial robots. So in short, a small island country who was among the losers of a world-war has potentially the greatest infrastructure per-capita of any country in the world.

5) By nature of the "interest" system which dominates our banking structure, wealth is guaranteed to flow out of the hands who possess the least of it, and even money which is saved is guaranteed to deflate in value over-time. When the government prints more currency to pay its debts, it is essentially imposing a from of indirect tax which is invisible to most, but incredibly powerful, as it saps the value directly out of all the U.S. currency anyone who possesses it, including U.S. citizens, and other comapines possessing U.S. debt money, and U.S. currency to trade for oil. Interest also facilitates this kind of tax, but in a more direct way, and as a way of taxing poor people for being poor. Bankining interests can sometimes obtain 2-3 times the value of a real-estate loan merely by interest; and add to this the fact that the fractional reserve system allows them to loan the same money to 10 or so different parties, means that they can multiply the same money in their hands 2000-3000%. This is another way that wealth is guaranteed to leave the hands of the lower class and concentrate into the hands of those who already possess all the capital. Add to this yet another form of taxation interest introduces: since the amount of money is equivalent to all principle possessed, any interest which is due based on that principle is money in excess of what exists. Since now more money is owed than exists, the amount of money needs to grow to compensate, and must deflate in value all the money that existed previously.

Now asking for solutions to these problems is not the same as Communism, which has been demonstrated to be a poltical accident. It is clear that very much good comes from market competition, and that a healthy society needs it to function and grow. This does not mean, however, that companies can be trusted to have everyone's best interests at heart, and will swiftly advance society in an 18th-century magical invisbile air-fairy-hand sort of way (why are we trusting people who never traveled faster than a horse can run, or lived in a world not controlled by state churches with our economic advice?).

It is grossly obvious to any observer that companies can be counted on to place profit above any other goal; this is okay, since once we understand what kind of animals they are, and what their place in society is, we can put in place regulation to use their productive abilities in a contructive manner which can be controlled for the good of all. When we allow corporations to run out of controll, and to amass so much wealth they actually begin to write laws into effect to further their own goals by virtue of the leverage their current wealth already possesses, we clearly have a monster on the loose. I don't care if you call it socialism or bearcloudfoolery, we need a harmony between private interests and companies, and government interests which have a view of the bigger picture in mind, which can regulate companies into producing solutions which make sense in the long term. It is not about a giant shadowy government that controlls everything (eveyrone knows the government is too damn big, and has too many powers), it is about understanding what rights and powers the government needs, and which ones it doesn't. The same people who are angry about the government getting larger and more powerful always somehow seem okay with laws being passed which limit the righst of individuals, and which expand the rights of corporations; so it is not about how big government is- it is about what needs controlling and what doesn't, and how govnerment can work in harmony with coporate interest, without allowing it to run amok.

1089  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: What will REALLY happen in 2012 on: July 17, 2011, 02:39:34
In 2012 it is predicted that earth will leave the current elemental stage and enter spirit.

Predicted by who? This is a crucial detail, haha  wink
1090  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Have you seen the Mother Goddess? on: July 16, 2011, 12:44:04
Please elaborate- it is difficult to know what you might mean exactly...
1091  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Michael Jackson was close to being a Buddha on: July 12, 2011, 05:44:41
I think the concept "to be a Buddha" is a bit artificial, and hard to define, and I doubt it could describe a person at every moment in their life from a certain point ( maybe that is why we have the "bodhisattva" idea?).

That said, I do think I can follow you where you are going Beavis. Through fleeting moments in his music, and his appearances, you can definitely find a distilled state of understanding and grace, if only for an ephemoral moment. It is also clear that he was a person in deep mental conflict (like most people), and that he felt at times unsure, or lost control. But yes, he was able to muster at discrete times a sublime and timeless shade, and this is what was concentrated into the music he made.
1092  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / A vivid, allegorical dream that I recently had on: July 04, 2011, 00:39:33
I generally have very vivid dreams, and can recall almost all of them.

I had another dream with a strong narrative to it last night, that was sort of interesting.

When the dream started, I was building a house entirely out of gypsum-board (stuff that goes behind paint but in front of insulation in walls). I went to take a nap in the dream, and when I woke up, there were two people sleeping in two separate rooms of my constucted home; they both had a handgun with them. I tip-toed into the first room, and silently picked up the revolver the sleeping woman had beside her bedside; I then took the revolver, and walked into the other room, where the man was now awake, and I disarmed him at gun-point. He gave up a glock-looking pistol, which I also pocketed. Then for some bizzare reason I walked away, and left them alone, lol. I procured a cell-phone, and called "911", to ask for the police.

The phone dispatcher asked for the address, and I said it was at the corner of "Rues and Stiles Street". The dispatcher said he didn't know where that was, and that he couldn't help me. I said that should not be an issue, as he had his computer system to search; he said it did not work that way. I said that was alright, and started listing other adjacent streets, and alternative ways to get there. He kept saying that I should hang up, and that he couldn't help people like me. As he said this, I saw the two people from before through a window, walking into my house, and carrying computer equipment and other items out, lol; the man was also re-armed with another pistol. I told the operator that I phsyically saw people committing violent theft in front of me, and he said it was not their problem, haha. I continued to look for ways to get him to help, trying different arguements, as I saw them emptying my house of all its contents one by one, lol. The dispatcher began to get surly, and said that other people's problems were not his concern, and that the 911 service was only for people whom it was meant to serve. The couple then came in, and shot me 7 times; the dispatcher told me not to call ever again, and then I died, and woke up.

If I had to interpret the dream, based on the emotions it generated at the time, I think it has something to do with thinking society is not meeting my needs, and that it is not for "people like me"; I think there is probably an air of truth in that, is I generally seem to take a view that our social structure is dominated by people with interests alien to mine, with political agendas and coporate controlling interests making all the decisions and holding all the power. I think the dream was reflective of my belief that our system victimizes the masses in favor of a few people who receive all the benefit.

1093  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: For those using binarual beats... on: July 02, 2011, 17:50:09
Indeed. They are a tool, but cannot take away the total effort.

OBE is very much something you have to feel out for yourself, not something that can be thrust upon you or induced by tools or devices in wide circulation ( it is debatable whether tools potentially having this capability have been made in lab settings).
1094  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: For those using binarual beats...Do on: July 02, 2011, 07:24:12

The way this topic was worded... I thought you were commanding people who use these... to continue, lol.

This is a bit of a vague answer, but if I recall, I think there is a version of the brain-wave-generator player-dealy availible for free, and the community associated with the program has produced all sorts of tracks designed to produce various effects. I would be wary of people claiming a certain track to do this or that, as creating effective tracks is very much an empirical art, only advancing through numbers of testers interacting, and on top of this, specific to the individual experiencing it.

There are general guidelines as to what would produce a vibrational state, such as providing a track which comes gradually in cycles from Beta to delta (4 Hz or so), but beyond that, all conjecture, I would imagine.
1095  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members' Artwork on: June 28, 2011, 20:47:52
You'd think those aliens would get up off the floor... millions upon millions of years to evolve and re-engineer themselves, and they are getting crazy filthy crawling though dirt on the floor all the time.
1096  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could happen to any one of us on: June 24, 2011, 20:41:25
I appreciate the structure of your responses... you show a dedicated disregard for conventional syntax, and your ideas are expressed in a more fragmented and experential-based stream... in some ways closer to the way we live reality than in the way we typically express it to others.

I must say that it is somewhat difficult for me to establish with certainty sometimes what precisely you intend though... the full meaning of the posts can only be extracted by taking them as wholes, since there are often direct statements that if taken alone, seem to state the exact opposite of what you seem to mean...

You seem at large quite well-intentioned, so I do want to know what you mean at times.
1097  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could happen to any one of us on: June 24, 2011, 11:48:32
That was a challenging read.

Just curious- what do you mean here when you say "Female life (evil)" ?

Female life (evil) raised to extents of its own power was rescued to end extents by Ping and me.
1098  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What does everyone think of this? on: June 17, 2011, 09:18:12
Here is the fundamental problem with this reality: since no proof seems to be possible one has to assume the worst. Both Hawkins and Christians have made exactly the same fatal mistake: not having found evidence to support either side, both are using blind faith to excuse them from looking any further. This is an unacceptable risk, IMHO.

Yes, Godsproxy, excusing yourself from the obligation of giving rigorous evidence to bold claims like this is culpable regardless of position.
1099  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: This is quite an interesting video... on: June 14, 2011, 00:01:15
yeah i know what you mean, but lately the same images of the video i posted have been coming out a lot. i think there have been lots of rumours of it coming early in the past, but as it gets to the main date we are seeing a lot of genuine differences in our world, it does make you think. and what did you say about the poles? north is moving you know, 40 miles a year towards russia:

By poleshift, I mean the idea that is often paired with the Niburu concept that the passing planet will alter the axis of rotation of the earth. About a main date: Sitchin, from his reasoning, was claiming that Niburu was coming toward the end of the 21st century, most recently 2085. He only suggested it might come in 2012 in retrospect, citing the Mayan calender concept. So his date of 2012 is more a reflecton of his awareness of the Mayan calender, rather than a corroborating backup of it.

i was unclear, sorry.  i didn't necessarily mean the return of planet x that will destroy life as we know it or anything like that.  sitchin was just the first place i encountered the idea of a second sun or an unknown planet with a large orbit.  i was always really into astronomy as a kid and it was fascinating to me to learn about the possibility of another unknown planet.

That is ok, nothing to be sorry about. I did not necessarily think you were suggesting that per se. I was more commenting on my past experience with images people present claiming them to be Niburu, and how much what is going on at present resembles those instances. Definitely does not mean Niburu is not out there, or even that it won't come next year, or five years from now, etc. All I am really saying here is that this song feels uncomfortably familiar to me. More a reaction on an intuitive level, really...
1100  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Found a calling on: June 13, 2011, 07:44:01
An... orgonite.... sucker punch???

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 85