The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 25, 2018, 14:46:01

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89
2151  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Afterlife Problem on: June 28, 2004, 13:10:22
To wish to jump into the next life so quickly would be a denial that this one had any value. If we cannot be content here, how are we ever going to be content there? Furthermore, the selfishness that might lead someone with a perfectly good life to end it for other things they perceive to be better is one of the most antithetical things to the whole idea of what life is about there. Higher existence is about connection to others and the divine spark, and so if you make decisions purely on the basis of your own desires, you are, in effect, sepperating yourself from what constitutes those heavenly realms.

But don't take my word for it- think for yourself!

Thank you,
Stillwater
2152  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Neverending Story on: June 28, 2004, 12:53:55
"Quick!", shouted Indrid, "Grab hold of that conveniently-place lamp tassle!" The group, acting in rapid unison, hoisted themselves up onto the staircase with the gold-guilded rope. What they saw continued to astound them: the stairs spiraled upward to unfathomable heights.

"This is what happens when you have fear in the astral", explained Indrid, "your fears all begin to manifest themselves in cold reality."

As the band sallied forth into the yet unknown domain of the climbing stair, they were met with yet another peculiar sight-

2153  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Astral and the higher demensions our real home on: June 27, 2004, 02:14:36
quote:
We are spirit, on a physical journey, our soul and mind last for ever.

Yep.

I think that this goes back to the thread on infinity; it is not so hard to imagine that we will survive forever, but impossible to conceive that we have always existed!

Think of the implications of this premise...

Not only does it mean that we have had an infinite number of past essensces and beings, but it also suggests that we have triggered an infinite number of temporal events in time! How does one conceive of a present which is the result of an unlimited number of events!? That us like trying to tell an architect to construct a house, and giving them an infinite number of specifications to base their design on...

How would they accomadate everything?

Thank you,
Stillwater
2154  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / This astral/third eye stuff is true after all! on: June 26, 2004, 14:22:51
That might also be effective. Several of the exit techniques I have read feature the sensation of force as being the prime trigger of the OBE state. I have read of similar techniques to the ROPE which direct the individual to imagine a falling sensation which is probably the polar opposite of that which would be created by the imagined climbing of a rope; from this bit of information I would infer that it is more the feeling involved which is used to induce the vibrational state than any other factor. Keep in mind, however, that exit attempts cannot easily be made by the average person before total relaxation of the body has been achieved.  

Thank you,
Stillwater
2155  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / This astral/third eye stuff is true after all! on: June 25, 2004, 23:23:10
Hello, The Maven.

(1). If it is that you speak of auras, I have read that one's mental state of development, relative spiritual maturity, and purity of thought are the prime determinants of the color and qulaity of one's personal aura. There are other characteristics involved, such as density, clarity, etc. that I have heard RB and others use to describe this phenomenon.

(2). My thought would be that it was some sort of mental construction which was generated by expectaions and phsychological conflict.

(3). I cannot say- there might be merits to both ideas.

(4). I should think so- I believe the ROPE technique is meant to be tactile than invokative of any other sense, save equilibrium.

I hope that helps!

Thank you,
Stillwater
2156  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Neverending Story on: June 25, 2004, 16:23:13
he realized that it was impossible to incur damage upon one's soul. "Oh well", he said, "what is it that we should do next?"

"Ooh- ooh!", interjected Locke, "Let us see what is inside!"

As the trio entered the vast edifice, they began to hear a sound which could be compared to a vibraphone...
2157  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Chakra pronounciation poll on: June 17, 2004, 08:51:44
quote:
Aren't 1 and 2 the same?.... so.. I'd say 2.

Sorry about that- cruh has the sound found in crush, whereas cra has the sound found in crab.

Hope that helps!
2158  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 16, 2004, 17:58:51
quote:
believe there is a soul-pool and there is also a pool for spirits that evolve from 2nd Density life to 3rd Density life. In natural circumstances, they would still be quite honourable beings. However in our reality, I believe, that manipulation through the frequencies that are emited from every T.V. to the Moon itself, befuddles our minds and tempers us by inducing our bodies into producing chemicals, hormones, etc, that bewilder our actions by our moods.

If one knows this, then he/she is aware. However, in these conditions, Organic Portals do not have the same soul-pool capabilities of accessibility through the higher-centers, and therefore are HIGHLY manipulated by these forces. For the extremely small percentage of humans who are aware of this hidden situation, your friends, your family, your co-workers, can all be used 'without their knowing' as forms of attacks on you by hyperdimensional forces. Some are souled-individuals and some are Organic Portals.

Okay...

This is new...

What is your basis for believing this?

There must be something, otherwise you would not have so blindly accepted it, as you yourself admit that it sounds crazy without the necessary proofs...

quote:
Sounds crazy, I know. I could have not gone on about this, but I DO believe in this from my personal experience. If the world was not manipulated by these forces, I would agree with your description of higher-selves, but this is not the case, IMO

What are these experiences which you claim would back your statement? You have my full attention.

Thank you,
Stillwater

2159  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Neverending Story on: June 16, 2004, 17:46:11
exclaimed, "Yep", we're still in the astral alright... it seems that our delusions generated by our denial of the fact that we really and truly did die was sufficient to produce this phantasmic episode, and all of this fanciful nonsense", as he panned his arms over all that was ahead, turning to the rhinocerous and transmorgifying it into a grinning tabby.

"What is next on the agenda?", he said, looking back at his friends.

At this moment, to the surprise of all, the orange striped feline returned their gazes, and answered, "Whatever you deem ."
2160  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Neverending Story on: June 16, 2004, 12:31:45
with reruns of Fullhouse! Come, the moblie plasma screen is hidden under one of these trees! I just have to remember which one, before
2161  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Neverending Story on: June 16, 2004, 00:32:03
Who sent them a quizzical look for their transgresions against nature, and flew off at light speed.

It was at this moment that Indrid looked at Bob and Locke, and said, "I read on this strange site long ago... The Astralpulse, I think... that we could now create anything we wanted to experience for ourselves!"

Locke and Bob grinned in consent, and at that moment they collectively generated a whole realm of mystery and enchantment about themselves.

"Let's call it The Astralpulse Island !", exclaimed Locke.

Instilled with curiousity, they strolled over in the direction of the great pyramid they had created, their little minds filled with awe and euphoria at what could be found in such a noble dwelling.

After four minutes of travel which appeared to bring them no closer, they...
2162  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 15, 2004, 23:55:03
A DRAFT!? Posh! How did you hear of this? Was it the idea of the current administration? Under what circumstances was it to be instituted?

I'm not going to Iraq or where-ever to kill any innocents...

Thank you,
Stillwater
2163  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 15, 2004, 12:24:58
American civil revolution? That is a new one to me. Civil as in within single country, or as in without bloodshed?

Fill me in...

Thanl you,
Stillwater
2164  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 14, 2004, 23:35:47
It seems that my next birthday (Oct. 20, 2004) is represented by the serpent, who "channels to live"...

Uh-huh...

Your call...[Tongue]

Thank you,
Stillwater
2165  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 14, 2004, 19:24:57
quote:
Then we will have to wait and see. The next 8-years will be eventful and will no-doubt rise some real nicely-sized chunks of validation for such theories.
Yes... We shall all see. I have heard countless theories about this moment in time, and I am eager myself to see just what might transpire, if anything . It shall be a time of explanations, or one might so conjecture, from all the hubbub that has surfaced as of late.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2166  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / ORB Photos at home on: June 14, 2004, 17:46:19
quote:
I hate to say this, but did you ever think about the fact that photographic film is a very sensitive medium? MINISCULE amounts of light can create very wierd effects on it. Your first few (with the orange blob) are typical of what happens to film during a light leak. In other words, the guy who developed that camera screwed the film up and exposed it to light very briefly, or the film was faulty when you got it. I've seen it before and thats what it looks like. Now the orbs...I never quite got this one. Noone has ever heard of lens flare? Look at your pictures...many of them are in a dim room with a bright light source in the center (window or object reflecting sunlight). The orbs seen in these pictures vary in brightness in direct proportion to the light source in the picture! Duh...classic lens flare. Sorry guys...I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble. I myself love to AP and I fully believe its real, but this orb stuff is not. I know what I'm talking about here, and what you have is leaked light artifacts and lens flares.
Yeah, this was the alternative explanation that came to me as well, but in the end I cannot comment. Perhaps, I say, perhaps...

Thank you,
Stillwater
2167  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Conjoined effort to read a card OBE on: June 14, 2004, 17:42:59
quote:
Now, the game it is 2-2, because that material is good!
[Smiley] Yeah, this site is of interest. Things do seem to be shaping up somewhat nicely for our purposes, Kazbadan.

I am surprised at this turnout. Any more info would be greatly appreciated- all we can get is grand.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2168  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 14, 2004, 17:33:28
quote:
The power-structure is visible to us at a level where it is NOT important. At this level of visibility, where we can observe these affairs on the news is just a form of distraction/divertion away from the real occurences in the world. Imagine a pyramid of 'the-powers-that-be' and imagine the idea that our top-politicians are not even named on it. They are puppets, part of a big-play, to make us thing we live in a democracy. What did the Romans do to control their people? Feed them and entertain them. That's all you have to do to control a populace. The majority are programmed more than they are free-thinkers. The majority do not have the ability to even think a creative thought. They have strobe-lights controlling them with frequency emitions that they have no idea even exists. The German's call it "kitsch", which is what this level of distraction is. Imagine TRUTH being a fire. Imagine piles ontop of piles of wood that symbolizes EVERYTHING that veils the truth in LAYERS. Then imagine the smoke that is created that leads in multiple directions AWAY from the FIRE, the truth. The majority of the populace only see the SMOKE. The smoke consists of everything you can imagine, from video games to Britney Spears, from ABC, NBC, CNN to the democratic and republican parties. It is all smoke. None of it is real.

Now this idea is quite argualbe. Society does function in a similar capacity to what you describe, and many more of us than most would admit are caught up in this cycle of desire and contentment.

The only real thing which I was questioning is the division idea, and this DNA business. These two concepts appear to form pillars of your belief system, and I do not openly deny them. It is simply that I see no basis for their foundation, and the body of evidence counters them, as you have so pointed out. I do not state that if there were to be some logical justification to all of this, that your ideas wouldn't seem viable in ways, but only that you have presented nothing to support your case. Perhaps the reasoning is far-fetched, but as it stands now, we have nothing to judge by.

Even if it were the case that the proof was ridiculous to me, I would not say it was impossible, only that you failed to convince me.

But I have alredy said that your belief cannot be utterly crass if it generates some positive progress. All we can really do as ignorant beings is try to move foward, no?

I have no vendetta, only skepticism.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2169  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Travel: To: Mr.Robert Bruce on: June 14, 2004, 13:30:30
The zen master tells us not what we seek to know, but what we have always known and have forgotten.[^][^][^]

Thank you,
Stillwater
2170  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Outer and Inner Denizens on: June 14, 2004, 13:25:20
I agree. It is more than conceiveible that a plethora of creatures are active on the levels to which we are not always privy...

As to their motives and actions, I can only relay what I have heard. From what I have read of Mr. Bruce's writings, and the words of others, I would surmise that most are either unconscious of our beings, or apathetic. Another, smaller set, is quite benevolent, consisting of the creatures which might be called lesser angels and "guardians". It is also the case that, as is understandible, another group is fairly malevolent, but otherwise rather weak-willed. I have heard that these beings can cause some minor harm to the enrgy bodies, but that this is easily resisted.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2171  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Conjoined effort to read a card OBE on: June 14, 2004, 13:16:39
[Smiley]These are all charming anecdotes! Thank you Stephen, Meedan, and Flake! One cannot take any one of these stories at face value, as they are second-hand, but they really do generate some serious thought.

I would love to read any others!

Thank you,
Stillwater
2172  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 14, 2004, 13:00:49
quote:
Yes, this indicates MANY things. Evolution is only one attempt of trying to find the 'whys'.

It may indicate genetic-engineering of life. Like if you try to compare automobiles with airplanes. Except it is not mechanical but organic engineering in our case.

But evolution is a seemingly valid explanation. Is it so difficult to fathom that our DNA, being as unstable and prone to mutation as it already is, might have diverged from its previous state the little bit required to create man from other creatures of quite silmilar makeup? If that was not the case, than how did regional races come into being?

But as was stated by Narfellus, it is ultimately irrelavent how we view the world, as long as our views don't harm others, and they lead to our own personal advancement. You have been patient and courtious,
and I thank you.

You say Krishna; I say Buddha. You say creator; I say God. Same thing in the end.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2173  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 14, 2004, 00:59:58
quote:
There is a universal law in physical existence called 'dualism'. For the negative to exist, the positive must exist. For life to be created in humanity, the masculine must correspond with the feminine.

Another dualism is to the manner of sustaining life. They are labelled STS (Service to Self) and STO (Service to Others). The alchemical law is: As Above, So Below. (I'm sure many many people know these things, so please bare with me)

Using the alchemical law, an macrocosm example of STS is a 'black-hole'. A macrocosm example of STO is a 'star'. The former SUCKS in energy as to sustain itself while the latter emits and radiates energy.

Microcosm examples of the above can be simplified to human-form. Humans can suck energy as to sustain themselves (STS) or they can develop their bioelectric circuits as to sustain themselves and even share such energy within their collectives (STO).

Now if a society is STS, it is in a pyramid structure. Everyone serves the structure by giving to a higher-rank and taking from a lower-rank. This is the present structure here on Earth. The opposite power-structure (STO), would be a circular structure where all energy is circulated and equally distributed.
I do not contest this. There is wisdom in what you say here, no question.
quote:
To suggest that humans evolved from monkeys, is to say that the similarities OUTWEIGH the difference. That is pleading to ignorance.
This is where the "weirdness" begins to arise... How can you argue this? Is it not the case that chimpanzes share 98% of our genetic code? Something is queer here... What is so strange about that? If we were any more similar, we would just about be chimpanzes! Especially considering that we share less than 10% of our DNA with other creatures...

Thank you,
Stillwater

2174  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sceptical about OBEs on: June 14, 2004, 00:45:37
Poetry indeed my friend, poetry indeed. I will say that I have faith in the way I believe the universe to be formed, but evidence which correlated with my beliefs would be soooo fresh. And about that experiment involving the scales... I have heard of this as well, and, interestingly enough the same methods have been used to predict the net loss of mass at the point of death, and their estimates have supposedly been met many times. It is usually around 1/4 of an ounce, if I recall.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2175  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Suicide and spiritual growth on: June 14, 2004, 00:31:58
quote:
So after having started a relationship my choices as an individual stop existing? And that no matter what a decision, once made, should always hold? That presumes that having made a wrong choice the life that follows is a just punishment for making the mistake.
Of course not! A relationship is not he only sort of position that would bring with it responsibilities, however, it would fit the paradigm. Suicide is not the only way of dealing with problems! You speak as though it is the exclusive option in this case. You are always free to converse with others upon the situation at hand. To kill onself in a position in which others somehow depend on you without saying a word to anyone else about your condition or ideas is a negative action in most cases- it is abandoning those who hold a dependancy upon you. You would not simply stop feeding a dog or cat. This case is similar in many respects, no?

Thank you,
Stillwater
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89