The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2018, 02:49:19

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90
2151  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Dancing Flower? on: July 31, 2004, 15:41:23
Wow- if what you say is true, and there wasn't any more natural explanation for this flower's "actions", then I would say that I am quite astonished. Keep us posted, and try to find another, more plausible reason for this phenomenom. But I am all for this; tell us what comes of this incident, as I am perplexed from reading this even secondhand.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2152  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What is your destiny number?!?! on: July 31, 2004, 15:36:09
1) f(20-10-1986)=27      g(27)=9

2) h(20)=2

Whatever does this all mean? Do tell!

Thank you,
Stillwater
2153  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How to observe your physical body fall asleep on: July 31, 2004, 15:03:24
I must say that the "urge to swallow" is one of my recurring impediments as well. Do you think that this action is also one of the techniques which the body uses to "test" the mind as well?

One other question- in that I am less familiar with the new-speak Monroe terms, may you please lightly dilineate the state refered to as "focus 10"? Is this the state one would exit from? If so, what techniques, other than the ROPE do you recomend in this line of OBE thinking?

Thank you,
Stillwater
2154  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / astral sight question on: July 27, 2004, 23:01:08
You are, but the fact that the realms which we can see in this manner are so close to the physical precludes their settings from being anything but thought forms created by people viewing and thinking about their phsical environment; hence, they resemble this world so closely, you can't tell the difference.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2155  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / projection into heaven? on: July 27, 2004, 22:44:57
I have heard that this is indeed possible. The author of a treatise that I read a while back said that it was possible to project to succeccively higher realms from the astral and above, provided one's energy level could be made to be compatible; he even conceded that it might be possible to project to the higher levels instantly, but that it would require more skill than he had at the time, and this person was a veritible master who claimed that he could be visible in two places at once.

So I would say yes, should one have enough acumen and proficiency.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2156  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Seeing Things on: July 27, 2004, 22:37:08
quote:
Could be an over active imagination.

Sounds like the most plausible explanation to me.

But RB has noted that he has gained the ability to see into near-physical reality states without much effort- if this truly is the case with you, then I am impressed.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2157  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Amazing Website--PLEASE check this out!!! on: July 23, 2004, 02:28:29
Ohhhh my....

I was listening to some relaxing music- you know, the kind that requires you to turn the sound to ridiculously high levels to hear properly- and then, it happened: the sound alone almost gave me a heart attack, and I am in very good condition in that category, and after that, for about .5 seconds, I thought my computer was possessed by Satan. That was an incredibly good find, I really must say runlola.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2158  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Protein and projection attempts on: July 23, 2004, 02:17:28
quote:
Yeah, since starting this I don't want to eat meat at all, actually. I do eat chicken and fish sometimes since I seem to get ill if I eat too many grains and veggies.

Many vegetable products, such as peanut butter, soy beans, and soy-heavy foods, such as the products from Bocatm and Morning-startm contain the protein necessary to live without animal products. It works for me, if that's your thing.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2159  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / please answer me..... on: July 23, 2004, 02:10:53
quote:
thenk you but my problem is evrey time i doo some of this tech's nothing happends i can do it for hours and nothing will hapend i even can't fall a sleep

lol... if there was a way around that, we wouldn't need these forums, my friend!

Exit techniques are nice, as they are the final step in the OBE process; however, I am afraid they are only the van-guard of an entire lifestyle. You may OBE in a matter of weeks, but, for most of us, it takes seasons and years of mental and spiritual development before you experience anyhting as spectactular as a fully recollected OBE. The preparations are endless- I constantly get the feeling that I am that excitable professor who slaves for weeks at a new idea, and, finally at the point of fruition, pushes the magic button only to have the whole thing explode in his face! It truly is a project...

I wish I could give you better advice, but you will have to inquire to others if you desire to hear anything to the contrary.

I wish you well.

Thank you,
Stillwater

2160  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / please answer me..... on: July 21, 2004, 16:21:13
I have actually heard of a simple technique by that very name![Wink]

It mainly consists of attempting your projection in the wee hours of the morning (four-ish), and repeating the following steps:

(1)say "mind awake" internally, visualizing orange hyper-activity in the anterior region

(2)say "body asleep" internally as you visualize a pale dark color enveloping the rest of the body, and tactily generate the falling feeling.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2161  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Eyes and things. on: July 17, 2004, 23:48:19
It is possible- Robert Bruce recounts one of his apprentices projecting for the first time after a session of trials, and, as he was sitting in hyper-awareness of reality on several levels, he saw the young man float by.

I have also heard of a several sets of close individuals who projected and were eventually greeted by one another on the other side, though it isn't always that easy; if that is your goal, however, more power to you, as it certainly appears to viable.

Goodluck!

Thank you,
Stillwater
2162  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can smoking inhibit projection? on: July 16, 2004, 22:16:50
I have heard that eating actually momentarily lowers one's mental state of acuity, and one's "spiritual resonace" at the moment, and if this is because of the desire-based side of this simple act, then I would think the same goes for smoking, if not more-so, as it is unecessary, albeit nearly impossible to stop. But that is merely my opinion.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2163  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Eyes and things. on: July 16, 2004, 22:11:18
As the eye thing is unfortunately beyond your will, as you say, I suppose it would be difficult to remedy; however I would suggest a slight amount of concentration focused upon the region of the lids, similar in form to that of the touching of the fingers or thumbs during meditation. If it is too distracting, perhpas you can allow the concentration to slowly ease, until it is no longer necessary.

As for the humming, it might well be a side-effect of what most here call "vibrations", which serve as the infamous harold to an OBE's imminense.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2164  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Does this mean i am Evil? on: July 16, 2004, 13:59:28
Maybe, but I wouldn't trust anything which one saw in the astral to be indicative of anything other than expectation or mental predisposition. Even those precious few whom are endowed with the ability to enter such states without expectation are quite commonly greeted withy inexplicable peculiarities that could very well have been the result of their subconscious desires or beliefs manifesting.

I am sure it is nothing to worry about, and unless you are an expert at masking your personna, you are most certainly not evil, my friend, at least by our standards.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2165  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / is the astral realm the afterlife??? on: July 15, 2004, 22:25:00
quote:
It is my belief that the highest astral plane is Heaven...interestingly enough, it is the only one (or maybe one out of two) planes that Robert Bruce has never been to.

I would agree to a point- but I believe that Robert spoke of some glorious realm in which he was greeted by Reniassance-style angles in a nebula of clouds and dead loved ones; he spoke of it as a place of ambient joy of the highest magnitude- although this may or may not be what one might consider Heaven. You may be right entirely.

I believe the article is still found in the site index.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2166  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Summer Time on: July 15, 2004, 22:17:40
quote:
Itīs Summer! Itīs the time of being with your friends, make new ones, eating icecreams in nice beach, time to play with everyone, time to make love, time to rest and to explore everything.

Time to go out in hot and beautifull nights, with the sky plenty of stars. Time to hear and play beautiful songs, but itīs time too to go at disco without problems if you get drunk ("tomorow i will not work).

Why dont make nice camping with your friends?

What about making rave partys in beach, at night?

There is plenty of time. Taste it will and may you get what you want this Summer

Hooray for the living!

Correct you are- we should all forget about our imagined troubles and have a fun and peaceful time of ourselves. Wellspoken.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2167  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Angels in Photographs on: July 02, 2004, 22:24:15
The wings seem too far apart to be those of a single entity, but that would appear the only mystical explanation, for where would the second wings of a pair of angels be?

It might be a hoax, or it might be authentic- I am split down the middle.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2168  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Neverending Story on: July 02, 2004, 22:18:23
Its vitality is quickly fading- quick! Someone must help and revive it!

Thank you,
Stillwater
2169  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral View of the Earth's Core on: July 02, 2004, 22:11:49
Oh yes, I agree, they must be a hoax. The urban myth site makes that pretty clear; but, you must admit, they are pretty potent for the unexpecting recipient who might click on them without explanation!
2170  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral View of the Earth's Core on: July 01, 2004, 23:54:39
quote:
yeah, this link was posted in General Metaphysics yesterday!

I found a news in a Turkish news site and i m posting it..

And the sounds;

Mp3: http://www.amightywind.com/mp3/hellscreams.mp3

Real Audio: http://www.amightywind.com/real/hellscreams.ra

i have no coment in the news..

The full thread is in metaphysics. Personally, i'm not too keen on believing it, but it's sure to scare the crap out of some people!
THAT is one of the creepiest things I have EVER heard. Where did you find these files?

Thank you,
Stillwater

2171  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / playing god? on: June 29, 2004, 23:40:31
I would tend to think so as well. If your voliton was strong enough and you had no ill purposes in mind, there is probably little that can be conceived that cannot be manifested on the astral.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2172  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral View of the Earth's Core on: June 28, 2004, 23:53:40
The core of The Earth...

I believe there was a topic about this several months back...

Someone said that the core of The Earth was a Portal to Hell, and so most people gave up trying after that[B)]...

I dunno...[Tongue]

Thank you,
Stillwater
2173  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / ley lines on: June 28, 2004, 23:07:15
Perhaps you might be so kind, sir, as to explain what ley lines are?[?]

Form my intuition, I guess that you refer to the conduits by which energy flows in the physical universe?

Just my thought- don't mind me- it would simply be more beneficial to your inquiry if you specify exactly what it is that you speak of, as in the world of metaphysics, phenomena rarely have a universaly understood designation (ie. OBE- Out of Body Experience).

I hope someone here may answer your question, as you have stumped me![:I]

Thank you,
Stillwater
2174  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Things that will NOT happen in 2012. on: June 28, 2004, 15:58:58
-The Photon belt will not be discovered...

-A cure for cancer will be found, but will not be released...

-George Bush will not be saved from the pretzel this time...

-There will not be a new Krimean War...

-We will not see the end of fast food...

-We will not join our Sirian brothers in the stream of consciousness...
2175  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Afterlife Problem on: June 28, 2004, 13:10:22
To wish to jump into the next life so quickly would be a denial that this one had any value. If we cannot be content here, how are we ever going to be content there? Furthermore, the selfishness that might lead someone with a perfectly good life to end it for other things they perceive to be better is one of the most antithetical things to the whole idea of what life is about there. Higher existence is about connection to others and the divine spark, and so if you make decisions purely on the basis of your own desires, you are, in effect, sepperating yourself from what constitutes those heavenly realms.

But don't take my word for it- think for yourself!

Thank you,
Stillwater
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90