The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 13:17:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88
2151  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 14, 2004, 13:00:49
quote:
Yes, this indicates MANY things. Evolution is only one attempt of trying to find the 'whys'.

It may indicate genetic-engineering of life. Like if you try to compare automobiles with airplanes. Except it is not mechanical but organic engineering in our case.

But evolution is a seemingly valid explanation. Is it so difficult to fathom that our DNA, being as unstable and prone to mutation as it already is, might have diverged from its previous state the little bit required to create man from other creatures of quite silmilar makeup? If that was not the case, than how did regional races come into being?

But as was stated by Narfellus, it is ultimately irrelavent how we view the world, as long as our views don't harm others, and they lead to our own personal advancement. You have been patient and courtious,
and I thank you.

You say Krishna; I say Buddha. You say creator; I say God. Same thing in the end.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2152  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 14, 2004, 00:59:58
quote:
There is a universal law in physical existence called 'dualism'. For the negative to exist, the positive must exist. For life to be created in humanity, the masculine must correspond with the feminine.

Another dualism is to the manner of sustaining life. They are labelled STS (Service to Self) and STO (Service to Others). The alchemical law is: As Above, So Below. (I'm sure many many people know these things, so please bare with me)

Using the alchemical law, an macrocosm example of STS is a 'black-hole'. A macrocosm example of STO is a 'star'. The former SUCKS in energy as to sustain itself while the latter emits and radiates energy.

Microcosm examples of the above can be simplified to human-form. Humans can suck energy as to sustain themselves (STS) or they can develop their bioelectric circuits as to sustain themselves and even share such energy within their collectives (STO).

Now if a society is STS, it is in a pyramid structure. Everyone serves the structure by giving to a higher-rank and taking from a lower-rank. This is the present structure here on Earth. The opposite power-structure (STO), would be a circular structure where all energy is circulated and equally distributed.
I do not contest this. There is wisdom in what you say here, no question.
quote:
To suggest that humans evolved from monkeys, is to say that the similarities OUTWEIGH the difference. That is pleading to ignorance.
This is where the "weirdness" begins to arise... How can you argue this? Is it not the case that chimpanzes share 98% of our genetic code? Something is queer here... What is so strange about that? If we were any more similar, we would just about be chimpanzes! Especially considering that we share less than 10% of our DNA with other creatures...

Thank you,
Stillwater

2153  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sceptical about OBEs on: June 14, 2004, 00:45:37
Poetry indeed my friend, poetry indeed. I will say that I have faith in the way I believe the universe to be formed, but evidence which correlated with my beliefs would be soooo fresh. And about that experiment involving the scales... I have heard of this as well, and, interestingly enough the same methods have been used to predict the net loss of mass at the point of death, and their estimates have supposedly been met many times. It is usually around 1/4 of an ounce, if I recall.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2154  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Suicide and spiritual growth on: June 14, 2004, 00:31:58
quote:
So after having started a relationship my choices as an individual stop existing? And that no matter what a decision, once made, should always hold? That presumes that having made a wrong choice the life that follows is a just punishment for making the mistake.
Of course not! A relationship is not he only sort of position that would bring with it responsibilities, however, it would fit the paradigm. Suicide is not the only way of dealing with problems! You speak as though it is the exclusive option in this case. You are always free to converse with others upon the situation at hand. To kill onself in a position in which others somehow depend on you without saying a word to anyone else about your condition or ideas is a negative action in most cases- it is abandoning those who hold a dependancy upon you. You would not simply stop feeding a dog or cat. This case is similar in many respects, no?

Thank you,
Stillwater
2155  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / ORB Photos at home on: June 14, 2004, 00:18:42
Uhhh! That music is creepy- *turns sound off. Thank you...
I have heard of this site, but never looked into it. I shall do that tonight.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2156  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 14, 2004, 00:15:12
Hmmmmm.....

Blackbox:

I will say that you are right in saying that science has made countless assumptions which must later have been discarded, and, in addition, that we must present an open mind to learn anyhting, but

The evidence against your claim appears to be overwhelming...

If, for example, men once had a twelve-strand DNA structure, why is this structure found in no other known living creature? If men once had twelve-strand DNA, then they must have had the enzymes and cellular equipment for dealing with this structure, and then, with this premise as an assumption, how was it that man evolved or was given an entirely new paradigm which was compatible with double-strand DNA cellular mechanics?

Let us take it from another angle...

What would have been the advantage to this structure? More is not always better...The DNA polymerases which are the enzymes designed to read the DNA only work accross the rail system afforded by our double-helix- how would the information be accessed with all of those other strands in the way? Why would we needmore, if every strand of DNA is complimentary to its partner strand (strands[Smiley])? They would only get in the way, no? Our chromosomes are massive things, the packages of the transported DNA material during mitosis... it is because DNA is so flexible and arrangeible that it can be thus packaged... if it were to be so more cumbersome as to have six times its current volume and mass, how would it be arranged and organized in the transport chromosome? So much material would flood the nucleus, requiring it to be much larger than it currently is... why would the cell want to waste so much space, energy, and matter?

Just my reflections[Wink]. Not a rejection, just a thought that more evidence is necessary to support such bold statements.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2157  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Conjoined effort to read a card OBE on: June 13, 2004, 23:49:07
I understand...

We all have our own motivations, but, regardless of intention, it would be a nice thing if an honest member of the forums might post any actual results with an experience afirmative of the card trick's validitiy, or even of their foray into an attempt.

It is that your words intrigue me, as I am fond of saying- might you recount one of these stories, please?

Thank you,
Stillwater
2158  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / ORB Photos at home on: June 13, 2004, 23:41:21
Thank you my friend, you have answered my question; and, I shall say you have now captured my fancy- where might I see explanation of this phenomena on the web?

Thank you,
Stillwater
2159  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 13, 2004, 15:56:00
50-50...

As I have said many times in the past, I dunno, I will take a neutral stance here, but it is that this half-split humanity thing strikes me as kinda' odd. Many theories and ideas are started by individuals who wish to arrogate themselves and place their own worth above that of others, even to the point where the lower set in question (sinners/ devils/ the unawakened/ the mundane/ etc.) are made to feel ashamed of their lot. this idea allows the theorizer to have a greater well of confidence and/or an inflated ego[Wink]. Perhaps what you say is true though, as I am no one to judge. This is not a counterstatement, but rather a piece of slightly discerning prudence...

Thank you,
Stillwater
2160  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Suicide and spiritual growth on: June 13, 2004, 15:46:27
quote:
Being a military officer is an occupation.

The only case against a voluntary suicide is that one has dependents who would not be able to support and take care of themselves.

Very true, however, as was pointed out by a later statement in response to a previous quote,

quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, deciding whether or not to have a child or a spouse should be given the same weight as the decisioin of suicide
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't agree with you more. Conscious decisions and honesty. There's the ticket.

some choices should be made with the understanding that they carry with them a burden of responsibility that is not so lightly discarded. It is not that it is not the right of the individual to choose, but rather that they made a previous decsion which brought others under their care or supervision, and to default upon such duties is a tragedy indeed.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2161  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / ORB Photos at home on: June 13, 2004, 15:39:15
How do these ORBS appear to move? Do you tack them in photos over a period of several years? Do the translocations occur in photos taken seconds apart? And more importantly, what do you judge them most likely to be- reflections of particels or shiny surfaces, deformities in the film/camera, or genuine unexplainibles?

Thank you,
Stillwater
2162  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Conjoined effort to read a card OBE on: June 13, 2004, 15:27:23
I don't believe that most here would not like to read of some objective "proof", but rather that they have either conceded that proof is not particularly vital to their faith in what they believe, or from lack of seemingly adequete methods for proving that OBEs can be an objective and non-neuraly-genereated experience, they have lost interest in their pursuit to back our beautiful system with a somewhat systematic and un-influencible experiement.

It baffles me that the card method is so widely accepted and known, yet so few have gained any substantial proof through its use.

I am interested in any who would attempt to validate their claims of non-subjective RTZ projections via this or any other fairly scientific method.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2163  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / comprehanding infinity (how to do it) on: June 13, 2004, 11:54:48
When I was a young child, I stumbled upon the notion that physical space was probably infinite, and this concept was too much for me to fathom. I kept imagining that if there was a place on the periphery of the physical universe past which there was no matter, how could it continue forever?

Infinite emptyness?

A boundless void home to nothing?

I began to contemplate the nature of space, and came to realize that it was not mere emptiness alone, but that void is also something that occupies spatial location, and that perhaps when something occupies a point, it displaces void.

It was then that I came to think of emptyness too as being something that was created, just as energy and mass were, and furthermore, that all of these things had existed forever, for without their existence (assuming consciousness to be energy) there would have been no creator to create! Infinty2 lol!

Thank you,
Stillwater
2164  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Conjoined effort to read a card OBE on: June 13, 2004, 11:40:04
This very idea of objective proof is one that has always interested me...

In my opinion, the cards would work just fine- you would simply select several cards from a deck without the aid of sight, and then place them in the target region without taking any intermediate peaks; if done correctly, there should be no way of knowing what cards you selected, and if you did have some intimation, you would obviously be aware of it yourself; on the other hand, a detailed-enough drawing might do splendidly enough as well, and I don't see any harm in doing it through that method either.

Please keep us posted- I am eager to hear of any results you might have!

Thank you,
Stillwater
2165  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / ORB Photos at home on: June 13, 2004, 11:31:01
What part of these photos are you citing as the ORBS? Is it the red-orange distortion found first in photo two, or the points of light dispersed throughout many of the others?

Thank you,
Stillwater
2166  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meet Bush in Astral world on: June 13, 2004, 10:45:49
The mystical 2012...

Why does this date keep recurring?

Every major New Age movement seems to incorporate this date in some way shape or form, but most for different reasons. It would seem that the prevailing augmentation for these theories is usually that it is the end of the current cycle of the Mayan calender, but, ultimately, what else?

Why do you choose this day as one of grand significance?

(I am open to your explanations, or any possible others)

Thank you,
Stillwater
2167  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Upon the value of the fleshy body on: June 10, 2004, 17:18:55
seemingly logical arguments...  
quote:
I like your idea that God is in all that is, and when one recognizes this they are content with any situation. Well, then is God in the atomic bomb? Is God in the fumes that pollute the environment? Is such an awakened entity just as satisfied watching bloodshed as watershed? These are important questions.
You express valid points- but it is my understanding that you refute my statements. That is your perogative, however my counter to your statements is this: As God, or the essence of creation, or whatever you feel is behind existence (save if you take the stance of an atheist[Wink]) is in all things, then how might anything be outside of this force/entity? The fumes and weaponry you speak of are just a sampling of the atrocities that have been allowed to be through the granting of free-will, and as long as men are ignorant, such things will not soon disappear. The higher realms are said to be places of the directance of new and ongoing creation (in a non temporaly-based way, if that makes sense [Smiley]), and if not visibly so, the rest of the universe echoes this setup to some extent or other. The ill products which have come into being through man are major obstacles in the path of his developement, which cannot be so lightly wisked away, as  jilola was kind enough to point out, without hampering man in his progress. Junior will never grow if daddy is always there to help him, and oneday he will have to walk alone.

An awakened entity is not pleased or content with the suffering around itself, but rather is so rooted in the spirit of love and the infinite that it is not brought down by the horrors all around it. It recognizes that other entities must be allowed to grow on their own terms, and though it is present to give its support, it does not intervene in things which do not concern it, and which should not be tampered with.

What would men think if an angel swooped down and picked a nuclear power plant off the ground, citing it as "Too dangerous for little minds"?

quote:
Even better, though, is your suggestion that we came here, that there are things to experience "in this place." Everywhere is the same place. When you leave to get up and go somewhere, whether it's to the kitchen or the astral, the only thing that has changed is your consciousness. "Location" is really best defined as "localized awareness." You are not localized, you are nonlocal. The force that localizes vision is you.

Again, well said. But I think you interpret my words from another angle...

Of course the idea of place is an illusion, as the only thing which really exists, in truth, is consciousness; but you must concede that the realiztion that one can change their perspective viewing dimension and thought pool with will alone is not always force enough to instantly "make it so"- if that were the case, then everyone could go astral at will, and we would not need things such this forum to exchange ideas, as ability would be at the tips of our fingertips, which is slightly less than accurate for most. You speak of the physical as though it is an exclusively abberant and grotesque place, which is only partly right at best. It is also the home of unspeakible marvels and works of creation. What do you expect to find on the higher planes, but more experience? Experience is ultimately the only thing a consciousness has, and is one of the immutable themes of the universe. You are more than welcome to do what you will, as that is your decsion, but it would seem to me that the higher planes are not things to be desired, so much as experienced, much in the way that this world is. But do not accept my words as truth, rather discern that for yourself.

I enjoy speaking with all of you, and further input is both desired and welcome.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2168  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / time travel... on: June 07, 2004, 14:00:54
Hello...

Well, as I have heard from most channeled discussions with higher beings, it is that once you attain the level of understanding that would place your existence above the level of the astral and mental planes, then it is that you literally exist in the moment, in that you experience every spatial and temporal reference as being simaltaneously experienced, and so thus, the idea of time would hold no merit for you, as every type of perspective, past, present or future would be felt all at once.

If the only way in which one gains access to this state of being is development, and if in attaining it you have so proven your growth, then I don't think at that level the beings present would really desire to use the ability to project into the past or future of our world, as such trifling mis-uses would probably be missing the point so to speak.

If there were to be a case that would merit the use of such methods, it would seem to me that it would be a most high and dire matter indeed.

To what end did you wish to apply time travel, mar10fl, G3MM4, and Saints?

Thank you,
Stillwater  
2169  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Lottery! on: June 07, 2004, 13:44:36
Interesting notion we have here...

In that Robert Bruce has stated that one may come to realize such abilities as OBE and other psychic traits through the power of will and desire alone, it would seem to me that the way in which one uses those abilities would not be the deciding factor in whether or not the use was effective, or at all tending toward one's gain or loss in proficiency of said abilities.

On the other hand, it would seem that good intention might well be an opportune perspective in which light to utilize the ability in question, as it has been said that much more subtle levels and permissions (such as the Akashic libraries and the non-spatial realms)are best aquired through the expression of a loving design.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2170  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Merkaba projection at the speed of light on: June 06, 2004, 22:01:44
quote:
Oh yeah and if you didn't read I said that this is NOT a projection when you 'ascend' or travel or whatever. You just go there. Though
I am very sceptical myself for taking you physical body with you
Maybe they don't even say that, that happens. Though everything is possible in the end.

But I know for certain that it IS possible to really move on to the life after this life with own will. The only problem is that your body
will die and you will not likely return
Forgive me, but I do not see how your first post made this clear. I think I do understand now though, that what you meant is that the body does not travel, but in that you said that the "whole you would move", you are implying that the whole of your consciousness would come with you.

Even if this is what is implied by the techniques, it still highly intrigues me.

Has anyone here ever gone on a "Merkaba Holiday", or is it the case that any know anyone who has?

Thank you,
Stillwater  
2171  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Merkaba projection at the speed of light on: June 05, 2004, 23:30:34
I have skimmed the information present in your link, and I can say that this idea is nothing less than captivating...

I have never heard of any instance in which the projecter's physical body follows them in their projection, the matter itself literally traveling along for the ride. What grounds does this site have for making such bold claims? I have heard of the Merkabah light vehicle before, and I am certainly not saying that this is impossible, however I thought it was the case that this ability was the one which was supposed to catapault one into higher consciousness in so many of those ascension schemes...

Do you have any actual documentation that this meditation is what it this site so clearly and flagrantly states that it is? I would *love* to see some sort of tangible evidence, or even a semi-believible testimonial.

(This is not a challenge, as I have no dispute, only incredulous curiosity)

Thank you,
Stillwater
2172  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Proof of nothing?... on: June 04, 2004, 15:07:09
Yes, I shall say that I am in accord with that ideal as well. It is for us to live in the moment before it is for us to rack our poor minds with the weight of the past, or to ponder the ultimate structures of the universe and try to deciphor the future before it even draws near. I am not saying that it is not that one should not plan ahead, as to neglect to fill one's tank before embarking on a cross country trip is a conspicous folly (unless you live in Chile, or have a tank full of love [Wink]); rather, if you truly wish to discover truth, you will find it most accesibly and readily withn your own heart.

Thank you,
Stillwater
2173  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is it as easy as they say? on: June 04, 2004, 14:50:55
Manuel's statement-

quote:
It is as easy as you think it is.
Cube's statement-
quote:
All you folks saying it's so simple (manuel in particular), if you understand it so well then it should be easy for you to write down the steps you use to have a conscious projection whenever you want.

Hmm...

I don't know, but it seems to me that Manuel is merely saying that a task is only as difficult to achieve as one might assign it to be through one's own hierarchal systems.

It seems to me that we should not be so quick to find fault without thinking of alternative meanings.

Perhaps I am wrong.

Thank you,
Stillwater

2174  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Maitreya on: June 04, 2004, 10:48:13
I am open to any and all information which others have to contribute to the cause of educating this poor fool about the Maitreya, and welcome any commetns or alternative ideas.

Thank you,
Sillwater
2175  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Maitreya on: June 04, 2004, 10:44:59
quote:
A quick glance at the link you supplied shows me that it requires much more time to investigate than I am now allowed. But it looks very intriguing. Thanks for sharing.

You are most welcome. It seems to me that the site appears to primarily be a vehicle by which their Last Testament, which they refer to as The Holiest of The Holies (or THOTH as the site itself refers to it[Wink]) may be presented. I cannot claim to have yet tackled this monster of texts on my own though, and can only state that I have have perused the material, selectively gathering information so as to better gain somewhat of an initial "feel" of what this whole business might be about.

quote:
A few years ago I saw photos' of an alleged maifestation of Maitreya. Apparently this had been happening for a number of years. Given that over the past 20 years or so it has been claimed various times that Maitreya was now born, I take the let's wait and see approach.

Yes, a number of such photos are availible a this site. I cannot say with irrefutable certainty, however I believe that this man claims himself to be the Maitreya. According to other sites (and possibly this link too) he actually plans to telepathically speak to the entire population of the world at an approaching moment in time- I suppose that would be a good moment to make up one's mind about things, no?[Smiley]

quote:
While I enjoyed reading your post Stillwater, for the intelligence it so obviously shows, I was hoping to see your ideas offered to what we could refer to as 'the lowest common denominator'. Sound ideas need to be presented in forms that most people can readily understand. Apart from this little niggle Stillwater, I appreciated your depth of understanding and sensibility.

It is that I cannot say that I am certain about what you mean here, however, if you want my take, I will borrow my position from your post, and I shall "Wait and see".

If it is that you would like a greater wealth of information, I shall again refer you to the link, which cannot be tackled by any amongst us but a speed reader (who would obviously miss the point while reading scriptures).It seems the basis of their new ideas, those concepts which are neither synthesized from the other keystone religions nor put forth as being prophesies to support the rest, would be this system which has already been arranged and instituted in several locales, which involves the effort of a group to invoke the blessings of an ascended master via the Great Invocation, and then consequently channel the energy which this master would then send to their party through the brow chakras; this energy would then be "stepped down" in a way most akin to ac currents, and then directed, again by the masters, to a desired "sink" where it might be needed. It seems that in this way that the group feels that they can literally augment the cahnge in the world which so many desire, and I must give them that ground. The thing which I think is a bit unsteady about this whole premise is that they constantly try to prove this new religion through countless prophesies given by other religions, and they are usually things that can never truly be proven, have more than one possible interpretation, or are clearly deviated from. They seem to state that this new path is the only True one, and this also seems a bit cult-esque to me.

Thank you,
Stillwater
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88