The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 10, 2020, 04:04:12

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: "I Am Legend" is the BEST movie i have seen in theaters for years! on: December 31, 2007, 18:08:26
thought it was pretty woeful to be honest.

Bit thin on a plot. Always going to be difficult when its one character on screen for nearly an hour.

Its really well shot though, love the way new york is full of wildlife.

Read the book, its much better.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / ufos on: July 29, 2007, 00:15:23
recently over the past 4 months I;ve been seeing ufos.

They appear as bright lights (similar to stars) and move around.. only 1 at a time. ive also seen one during daylight. which what looked like a silver sphere.

anyone else see similar things.  Doesnt mean its a craft..just a ufo =-p
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: The Celestine Prophecy and Conversations with God on: June 10, 2007, 00:56:59
it increased my carbon footprint apparently.

how chuffed i was.

not that carbon emissions have anything to do with a rise in the earths temperature.

4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: The Celestine Prophecy and Conversations with God on: June 09, 2007, 19:01:09
cheesy  That's the way to look at the positive side!

i suppose it wouldn't help to tell you i was so angry at the book i kicked it..and then threw it in the fire and am now hunting james redfield and that stupid spanish women who are always in trouble.

rolleyes
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: The Celestine Prophecy and Conversations with God on: June 05, 2007, 22:45:34
I disliked the books immensely.

rolleyes
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: ashtar command on: March 02, 2007, 14:18:26
Of course that you dont believe on that...
WIth all respect, its just crap Sad, internet junk i say

I never said I believed it. I just said I found it interesting.

In fact I'm one of the most cynical people on the board =0
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / ashtar command on: February 26, 2007, 12:26:28
http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_ashtar_command.htm

read about this recently. Found it interesting.
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: nei kung book that teaches pyrokenesis on: January 28, 2007, 14:59:48
 rolleyes
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Skepticism on: January 06, 2007, 21:45:08
I think some people come off as skeptical as its so hard to verify alot of the claims made. I for one can only compare the experiences i have had to those that are been documented and go..ok..that seems familiar. This person seems genuine.

Theres nothing wrong with been skeptical. In fact if people believed everything on this forum it would be rather silly.
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: indigo children on: January 03, 2007, 20:30:04
I've never bought into this idea. Just because the characteristics used to describe a indigo child are so broad.

Apparently some women described me as a crystal child and that I am ahead of social time here..whatever that means.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Adrian Cooper... on: January 03, 2007, 20:25:14
What advertisments?

Personally I like this site and whats discussed here. Its interesting to hear peoples views on subjects
12  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 03, 2007, 16:22:41
I have been researching kundalini and was wondering what exactly is kundalini rekiki and how do it differ from "normal" reiki.

I have seen a symbol called the fire dragon which is used to symbolize the energy coming up the spine. Does kundalini reiki use that.

Sorry if this question has been asked but I could not find an answer in the first page.
13  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling Thalb on: December 30, 2006, 23:50:21
Thank you sarah and Thalb.

I must say..I do find this channelling business very interesting.

Sarah why has Thalb contacted you?
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Manipulating people on the astral realm on: December 30, 2006, 12:48:14
why would you even want to do that in the first place?
15  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: clairaudience on: December 29, 2006, 15:02:58
I don't really see a question in there?
16  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Meditation and Candles: Can staring at the flame damage vision? on: December 28, 2006, 12:04:05
sitting in the dark? i don't think it would.
17  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2008 - 2010 *Earth Changes* on: December 27, 2006, 19:59:28

where do people keep getting these ideas and notions from?
18  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling Thalb on: December 26, 2006, 21:43:34
heres a good one if you have time sarah.

as i grow more conscious of the "other" world how can I help my mind interpret these inputs if you like and not confuse or misinterpret them.

like knowing my feelings are MY feelings etc.
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling Thalb on: December 26, 2006, 21:27:35
thanks.

I will try and come up with a more interesting question.
20  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling Thalb on: December 26, 2006, 20:51:03
sparklefish isnt irrelevant  cry

can you ask him how i can talk to my eagle animal guide then.or at least suggest a way for me to speak to him. I've met it in meditations.

thanks selski and thalb
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling Thalb on: December 26, 2006, 20:39:55
 grin

I was wondering what will happen with sparklefish. 

oh oh.. and is the clicking i am hearing in my room at night down to a paranormal phenomena or just the house itself

its not a trick question or anything.

thank you selski and thalb
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling on: December 26, 2006, 20:31:55
may i ask a question selski?
23  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: clairaudience on: December 24, 2006, 23:38:53

Seems to be moving along...  slowly but surely  grin
24  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / clairaudience on: December 24, 2006, 13:09:40
Last night I decided to do a meditation to get in contact with one of my animal guides. I began by placing myself in a massive meadow with a forest and a lake and was surrounded by large trees and mountain ranges .

During this i asked to speak to my animal guide and up popped the head of a eagle. I asked a few questions but did not get a answer but i was happy to make this kind of contact.  I thanked the eagle and tried to get to sleep.

Each time i was about to nod off i was jolted awake by large clicks and pops..i put it down to the house floorboards going back to their original shape after a day of having the central heating on.

I turned on the tv and after a while of not hearing anything i decided to try and get to sleep and there was an odd swishing sound in my ear. It was is a radio had been left on and was just producing static but it wasnt as harsh as that. It made a sweeping movement.

I have put this down to maybe clairaudient abilities coming through maybe because I was trying to get in contact with my guides.

It was a very interesting experience.
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling... An amazing tool on: December 24, 2006, 12:30:21
ha..best xmas gift ever grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10