The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 25, 2021, 10:12:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
101  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Dec 2012 looms... but no planet Niburu!! on: December 07, 2012, 10:01:47
URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT

It is dec 27 2012 repeat 27/12/12
It was a lie, the sky was an hologram, repeat the sky was an hologram,
They had been watching us waiting, we never had a chance, at the stroke of midnight the veil was dropped,
their planet loomed into our skyline, firey red,
We never had a chance, they swept through the cities sucking the life force of all in their path, the screams the screams, we will never forget the screams,
Just when we thought all was lost dub jytbyhtbn utjhrthb               rgffdgggggtgb       ttr rretre peat ddre peat vfgfgevrgvh it is our only chance repeat o r  o ly cha ce  
How did this get here huh?
I've been in bed the last 2 days, migraine, dizzy spells.
Can somebody post with your profile?

Weird though, i had this same dream smiley.
102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Dec 2012 looms... but no planet Niburu!! on: December 06, 2012, 00:57:53
URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT

It is dec 27 2012 repeat 27/12/12
It was a lie, the sky was an hologram, repeat the sky was an hologram,
They had been watching us waiting, we never had a chance, at the stroke of midnight the veil was dropped,
their planet loomed into our skyline, firey red,
We never had a chance, they swept through the cities sucking the life force of all in their path, the screams the screams, we will never forget the screams,
Just when we thought all was lost dub jytbyhtbn utjhrthb               rgffdgggggtgb       ttr rretre peat ddre peat vfgfgevrgvh it is our only chance repeat o r  o ly cha ce 
103  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Amazing video for those feeling sorry for themselves. on: December 04, 2012, 12:13:29
Just goes to show you what self believe can achieve.
Also what negative vibrations can do to someome,
Two different men in one form, who wins only we can decide.

It seemed he had given up like many do in his situation, first sticks, then easier in a chair, next step bed ridden.
I would like to know the cat-alyst that set him of to recovery.(perhaps his cat) they tend to come when they are needed most.

Like we say smile and the whole world smiles with you. And as we seen he found his smile again.

104  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Is the speed of light constant between galaxies? on: December 04, 2012, 11:23:31
Nice article just come out that I think may be pertinent to this discussion.

Voyager 1 is hitting a magnetic highway as it leaves our solar system.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/03/voyager-1-new-region-space-magnetic-highway-nasa_n_2231827.html
I have been waiting for voyager 1 to leave our solar system "bubble", as i thought there would be a few surprises, as i mentioned in another post http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_quantum_physics/alphaomega_a_universe_in_freefall-t38372.0.html, it looks like we might not be disappointed, and this will only be galactic space, which is its own "bubble", but still it will open new doors for the science community, who sometimes need to be pushed through those doors,

They say you cannot teach an "old dog" new tricks, but i think voyager 1 and 2 will.

I suppose there will not be many of us left if and when they leave the galactic bubble and enter intergalactic space, but when they do, I will post an update grin

I also think it is the right time to send another craft/probe with the soul purpose to leave our solar system, with the instruments to properly analyse all the data that it encounters.

I just hope voyager will be able to continue transmitting data once it leaves our solar system, and enters the denser energy of galatic space.
There will be a denser barrier where the two spaces meet.(galatic space pushing against our solar space).  
105  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if we are all being lied to by higher entities as some part of 'game'? on: December 04, 2012, 00:42:30
I realised long ago it was a game of sorts, And that there are many entities trying to influence the game, but they are also players.
The game as many levels and if we all understood the game, i am not yet sure what would happen,
But that is a long way of, First we must each get our own "houses" in order.
We all gravitate to what vibrates true within us,
I no longer worry what others do and think, it is how they chose to play, "This time".
I have no fear of death or death of those i love, i understand this "human experience" for what it is.
I do not like to see anything or anybody in pain, but i understand why.

When has a kid playing fleas nobody wanted it, but somebody had to have it or the game never worked.
The game is now more complicated, but like you say it is still a game.

You choose the pieces you want to play with, but also be aware of the pieces you do not wish to use,

We create more than we're aware of, but only when we are aware can we truly create.

106  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Lots O' Spam on: December 03, 2012, 11:20:08
Ideal xmas presents for those who like to keep good time, atomic wristwatches.http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/atomic-bill/ smiley
107  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Lots O' Spam on: December 02, 2012, 18:47:46
On that meat product that comes in a can , I just cant eat it . I guess its just me .  Its the same with menudo , it smells good ,. desert rat 
Like i say i am now a vegi, but used to love spam, only one way to eat it though, place in baking tray straight from can, had potatoes and veg and plenty of gravey, place in oven for 1hr, then slice like a joint of meat, only way to eat spam.

STILL BEST TO BE A VEGI, BUT I DO MISS CERTAIN THINGS tongue

108  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Astral Projection on: December 02, 2012, 17:57:07
I think a few here might be, i think the title "astral pulse" might give it away grin, Have you something you wish to share? are you unsure wether to share? I have shared things i did not think i would ever share, and much i have not yet shared, but i am eager to know what you wish to share and why you want to do this by email smiley?

Before i forget hello mark and welcome.
109  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Lots O' Spam on: December 02, 2012, 17:31:27
I USED TO LOVE SPAM, BUT NOW I'M A VEGI grin,
110  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Is the speed of light constant between galaxies? on: December 01, 2012, 10:57:09
I often thought... wouldn't it be funny if when something leaves a galaxy... it just automatically ZIPPPPS to the next one.. or even the next star system.

That solar systems and/or galaxies are discreet pockets of space and matter that only appear to be separated by vast distances.... maybe that dark matter is actually a void.
This is somewhat how i see it, solar systems and galaxies are pockets of lower d space, filled now with common matter, dark matter(voids) is a web of quark gluon plasma in folded space, making up 80-90% of universe, so light coming to us from distant or not so distant galaxies would be like twins setting out on a journey,
One twin walks around a mountain while the other twin slowly digs through the mountain, we lose sight of the twin going through the mountain but he eventually emerges long after the first twin that walked around, but this is the light we eventually see(AND TAKE OUR MEASUREMENTS FROM) has it as been focused by this tunneling effect (WHY DISTANT OBJECTS ARE NOT BLURRED), BUT FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE HAS TAKEN 100S-1000 OF LIGHT YEARS TO GO THROUGH, WHAT IS IN FACT ONLY A FEW LIGHT YEARS TO GO AROUND. while the twin/light that went around reaches us first but as been mostly distorted and scattered by all the gravitational forces.

111  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Is the speed of light constant between galaxies? on: November 30, 2012, 11:15:16

The supposed black hole has a massive energy reserve, is it really a black hole?
I believe black holes are the process of evenning out our expanding universe(vortexs), after a super nova the surrounding space is inflated, so a black hole forms to move these extra energies to different parts of the universe, which we see as gamma ray bursts,
Also as the universe expands as (lower dimensional space rushes in), and energies are released by the stretching and ripping of dark matter, these are also deposited through black holes, into pockets where stars and galaxies eventually form.
This is why black holes sometimes expell as well as consume.
The longer this process goes on, the less dark matter there is to hold the universe in its expansion, that is why the universe expansion is now speeding up.
112  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to thank you all. Thoughts... on: November 26, 2012, 17:58:26
To get eaten by a Sparrow?
grin
113  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to thank you all. Thoughts... on: November 26, 2012, 17:23:02
Hi cody,
You are right, you are in the right place here, i think many here have gone or are going through something similar as you, in varying degrees,
You are at a time in your journey, where you are being bombarded with new thoughts and understanding, your new views are at conflict with your old, they are fighting for dominace, given time they will find a balance,
I see you are becoming aware of 11.11, this shows you are now noticing things you never before, these numbers also played a part with me, you are seeing with new eyes,
At the moment you will feel trapped and isolated, you will feel there is no where to run, Have patience, in time this will settle down,
The journey is not always easy but it will be worth it in the end.

We were all once caterpillars, eating knowledge, you are now a crysalyst remixing yourself, we all know what comes next wink
114  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Is the speed of light constant between galaxies? on: November 23, 2012, 20:09:22
After looking into neutron stars, and considering how far our universe as expanded in this "lower dimensional space",  
I have come to see the similarities between Dark Matter and the centre of neutron stars(At this present time of expansion), i believe they are both made of "quark gluon plasma",
Were the neutrons collaspsing mass contains this "quark gluon plasma",
Dark matter contains its "quark gluon plasma" by its property of folded space, Which is released as the universe continues to expand, and dark matter is stretched and ripped.
Allowing this quark gluon plasma to form neutrons/protons/electrons.

115  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Alpha-Omega a universe in freefall on: November 23, 2012, 19:43:34
Aql x-1 neutron star, Not the easiest read rolleyes,
But still interesting, and still alot of guess work,
What i have gathered is that it has sudden flares, and its ability to return to the same quiescent luminosity between outbursts, and the spectral evidence that the emissions are thermal, which also states that the origins are unclear,
Which leads me to believe the flares are not coming directly from Aql x-1, they have only been measured to be within a certain pixel distance.
Which would fit in to what i have previously mentioned, on the collaspe of the star into this neutron star, the space around would start collapsing in on its self,and these energies have to be moved to different regions of space, so as this space is collapsing around the neutron star these energies are expelled, this is what we see as the flares.
This is also why Aql x-1 returns to its quiescent luminosity after each out burst, as it is not coming directly from Aql x-1, only from the space surrounding this neutron star.
116  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Is the speed of light constant between galaxies? on: November 20, 2012, 23:26:19
I agree, but "if" dark matter is "anti matter" it is still in a different space time, only when it unfolds or ripped by the expanding universe does it come into contact with our space/time,
This annihilation of matter would continue all over the universe within dark matter, the energies/materials would be swept along by the continous inflow of lower d space rushing in, depositing these as gamma ray bursts.
Dark matter is the fuel of our universe. One day it will be all gone. changed to common matter, and all space will then be uniform.

I still like the thought of antiphotons, which i could see passing through dark matter, but there is still much to think on,
117  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: saw a portrait while meditating on: November 20, 2012, 19:44:06
It is an exciteing time when you first "SEE" with your eyes closed, now you are on the right path, Now you know how to "look" all you need is to keep practicing, in time it will come naturally,
You are opening new pathways and strenghening exsisting ones.

It is always hard to make those who do not "see" understand, but many here do understand what you are going through.
I wish you all the best on your travels.

I cannot comment on the "old woman", as what i see varies all the time, from the "eye with lashes" to scenes from many different eras, to mathematical shapes that blow your mind, star systems, and much more,
It makes what we see with our eyes,feel like analogue,compared to hd 3d with closed eyes.
118  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Alpha-Omega a universe in freefall on: November 19, 2012, 14:02:56
Just thought i would add a little more on what will occur again in our distant future, on the life of our local universe,
As i have said "all matter and energies" both common and dark dropped through into this lower dimensional space, and rapidly expanded, still expanding, but also falling,
This expanding of "dark matter" produces all the building blocks of the matter and energies we can now see or detect,
At the moment we are in a universe bubble made of "dark matter", now full of pockets of this lower d space,
As we continue to fall and expand dark matter will eventually be no more it will be transformed into common matter, the universe bubble will be no more, but all matter and energies will continue to fall, in this lower d space,
All this matter(planets stars, most long dead) eventually "settle", where other "gravitational forces" take hold, and start clumpping this matter together again, forming what i call the "Omega" consisting of all that as ever been,
Once again, this "Omega",
Others may call it "The God Particle" or some "The Higgs Boson", Will become too massive for this dimension and fall through yet again into lower d space, and rapidly expand, And it all begins again.
As i read somewhere exsistence from non exsistence.

119  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Is the speed of light constant between galaxies? on: November 19, 2012, 13:50:29
Nice thought Szaxx,
If dark matter is anti matter, matter and light would be pushed away,
but also light(photons) are in effect there own anti particle, which would mean when a photon comes into contact with dark matter it would be both a photon and an anti photon, the photon would be pushed away in the opposite direction and the anti-photon which would then pass through dark matter.
Which then leaves the process of turning anti matter into "common matter", which is the result of the stretching and tearing of dark matter as our universe continues to expand in lower d space.
120  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Is the speed of light constant between galaxies? on: November 18, 2012, 11:40:23
As i see it, light behaves in certain ways, as the Double Slit experiement shows,
So when light comes into contact with dark matter, it becomes both a wave and a particle, the wave is bent around the dark matter, which we see as gravitational lensing,
but the particle will go through the dark matter, but will also leave our frame of reference, follow the particle and its speed would not change from c, only the space it travels through,
it would eventually pass through dark matter, we would see this first as a red or blue shift as it slowly emerges(from our perspective), and continues on it way,once again as a particle and a wave.
Never knowing it had passed through any medium,
where as the wave had passed around the dark matter thousands, millions, or billions of years before, depending upon the mass of the dark matter,(photon twin paradox).

121  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Is the speed of light constant between galaxies? on: November 15, 2012, 11:43:21

The Hubble constant is very interesting... that states that the universe is expanding... and appears to get faster the further away it is from us. I had a funny thought that maybe it's not expanding but that matter is shrinking.  grin

This is along lines of how i see gravity,
As i see all matter and energies as being "higher dimensional" and the space we are expanding into as lower dimensional, so matter is always trying to fall in to its centre, collapsing in on its self,  trying to get back to the higher dimension. this gives matter form.( similar to recompressing a spring ).
But it is only when there is enough mass of matter "The Omega" that it can collapse "fold" back into the higher dimension once again.
So could this also mean dark matter is basically ions, atoms waiting to be filled by electrons by the process of the expanding universe, and when filled with electrons they give of "gamma ray energy" resulting in gamma ray bursts?
122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Are Humans Becoming Less Intelligent? on: November 13, 2012, 18:14:13
"We" as a collective race,

Somebody once said "The first shall be the last and the last shall be the first",

We are budding creators,
Computer intelligence will be another tool we use, it will open up unexplored pathways, a stepping stone to higher levels of awareness and understanding,
Everything as a place and a reason for being, there are no accidents.

I know i exsist on many levels,
This "human" level is just one of many,
Time holds no restraints over me,
I am a being out of time, I have always been and i will always be.

123  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Are Humans Becoming Less Intelligent? on: November 13, 2012, 13:26:42
This is a phase humans are going through, I do not think we can measure human intelligence by the old ways of measurement, we as a race are heading to new ways of understanding, we are more connected to each other than in any other time in our history, we are going through a transition that few can yet see,
As we all know we adapt to our environment, drop me in the wilderness and i will adapt and survive.
Put me in a bank enviroment and i could not do worse than most bankers.
We do what we must in each time and situation, we have many latent hidden talents and skills waiting for the time we need them.
We are heading to a new form of intelligence.
124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Are we the top of the food chain? on: November 13, 2012, 13:00:24
I agree, i understand how everything and everyone "feeds" of each other from the tiniest to the largest,
everything as a voice when you know how to listen,
The world we see and feel is made up of all these interactions,
What we call matter-time -space no longer exsists for me, i live in a world that is continously being created anew, it is similar to the double slit experiment , only if i concentrate does anything have a "solid form",
What i see seemed so impossible that for many years i thought i had died, and was living in a world of my own making.

It is a strange and wonderous world i now exsist in, i could never go back to the limited human exsistance i used to know, and feel for all who will never understand and can only relate to the human experience of life, death, work, relationships, and what so and so is doing. but that is the reality most abide in.

Yes more are starting to see that there is more to what they thought and were taught, the "internet" as been a large part of this, even though we are all connected, the internet is a tool we now use to spread the seeds of understanding.

I also understand we are not the only entities that share this reality with us, we has a human race (earth entities) are only just beginning to understand, but there are "beings" of every level of awareness and understanding, who move amongst us hidden in plain view, and we cannot put our human values to them,
There are many "realities" all exsisting at once, each overlapping, i seem to be able to step between each never exsisting in any single one.

When we as an "Whole" realise who and what we are, and shed our human form, We will take our place as true creators.

Do not get me wrong i enjoy the creativeness of the human entity, always searching for answers, each holding a piece of the bigger picture, i enjoy looking at ways this "human reality" works, chemistry, physics, sciences, arts, ect, but they mean little and break down in higher levels.
125  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Are we the top of the food chain? on: November 12, 2012, 17:17:19
I have been aware for many years of entities that move and live amongst us, i see how they control all aspects of human life, for many years i have not spoke about this, i have watched them as they watch us, i have begun to understand them, for years i have kept quiet, because all i said or done can be seen and heard by these entities,

I watch them feed on our "energies" and our physical form "meat", I soon realised not all of them fed of us, some gave more than they took, i looked for there weaknesses and have found a few, i am no longer afraid of them (for myself), but still do not like what they do to the human race as an whole, I no longer travel unless it is unavoidable, i have found areas in my town where they are strongest,
Many years ago i was led to one of these areas and could not stop myself going, there was a strange feel to the air, time seemed to slow, leading up to this time i had been haveing a oneness with the world and everything had a voice, which in the end saved me, I was led to a small park surrounded by houses within this park is a walled building, i was being atrracted to this building but everything else was screaming at me to stop,
The day before i had met a strange girl outside my local shop, who out of the blue gave me a strange round crystal, which was strange in its self, i have never seen her since, i put the crystal in my jacket pocket which i was wearing the next day,
As i approached closer to this building there was a glass bottle skip outside with 3 holes, written in paint over one hole was the word key, i did not now why but i know i had to deposit the crystal in this hole which i did do.
Then the only urge i had was to sit down.
I sat for many hours i watched as people on bikes some walking enter this building none left, hours later a open back truck left stacked with bikes.
Much later a group of "men" left the building all carrying crates of white parcels, i watched as they went door to door giving each house a parcel, i knew what was in these parcels, for some reason i could hear them "talking" saying he can see and hear us, but they classed me as a "pet", which i will never be!
They know i am writing this now , i can hear them,
I try to live a normalish life, most will not believe or understand what i can now see, but it is happeneing around all of you.
I have realised they like to "play", so i have learnt the way they control and play us, once you know the rules you can take back control.
i was unsure whether to post this so i decided on a flip of a coin which i lost every time(7), but i will still post, i know my next few weeks will be hard because i have, they do not like being spoke about.
BUT I AM NO PET.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6