The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 25, 2021, 09:33:31

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
126  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Alpha-Omega a universe in freefall on: November 11, 2012, 12:18:08
At the moment i am looking at all recent supernovae and gamma ray bursts, as i believe after a supernova the surrounding space is inflated and the universe is always trying to even its self out, so the excess energies are ejected to other perhaps near parts of the universe through vortexs (blackholes) which we see as gamma ray bursts.
list of recent supernovae  http://www.cbat.eps.harvard.edu/lists/RecentSupernovae.html
gamma ray burst without supernova http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~avishay/grb060614.html
http://www.nrao.edu/pr/2003/grb030329/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?cmd=Link&db=pubmed&dbFrom=PubMed&from_uid=22246769
http://cxc.harvard.edu/target_lists/cycle14/allproposals14.html

But i still expect most gamma ray bursts to be towards the edge of our universe where the lower dimensional space is rushing in breaking down and depositing the higher dimensional materials and energies of our expanding universe into pockets, so new energies will be deposited aroundthe earliest stars and galaxies which are nearer to the "edge" of our expanding universe.
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/spitzer/multimedia/pia13782-L.html Galatic city at edge of universe

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/spitzer/news/spitzer-20071025.html

grb 030329 - 74 ngc 628 - grb060218 - sn2006aj

scientists see changes in light absorbed by silicon and iron atoms, forged in a supernova, does that mean it was a super nova or is it the energies from a super nova that as been ejected from a gamma ray burst.
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2003/10apr_grb/
127  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Is the speed of light constant between galaxies? on: November 10, 2012, 18:40:17
Dark matter found between galaxies http://www.space.com/16412-dark-matter-filament-galaxy-clusters.html  using gravitional lensing. And as you say "poor science" if the science we base everything on cannot explain 80-90% of universe. Where as what i have put forward in this and my other post Alpha Omega http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_quantum_physics/alphaomega_a_universe_in_freefall-t38372.0.html tries to answer this unknown.
As the article says using the effects of "gravitational lensing", light is always being bent, nothing is where it appears to be, all measurements to galaxies are wrong. we only see the end result of this lensing, many galaxies will be nearer many will be much further away, it is one of the reasons we see old and new galaxies together.
128  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Is the speed of light constant between galaxies? on: November 10, 2012, 11:25:04
"I" believe our universe dropped through from a higher dimension, and is now expanding in lower dimensional space, lower dimensional space is rushing into our universe, galaxies form in pockets where our higher d energies are deposited forming galaxies,

If this is right our galaxy is in a pocket of lower dimensional space, but between galaxies, "space" would still be higher dimensional(dark matter), being infused with lower dimensional space, if all energies and materials came from the higher dimension, then would light (photons) slow down going through these energies or would light bend around "dark matter" and follow its contours and nothing is where we believe(outside of our galaxy)?.HALL OF MIRRORS - SCATTERED PICTURES.
If 80-90% of universe is "dark matter" and light does not interact but bends around "dark matter" there would be alot of bending, so are the galaxies where we really think they are?
Which in turn would mean if we could ever fly through "dark matter" as the crow flys, we could reach a destination before light, that travels a long and winding path around dark matter which would be a long detour if dark matter makes up 80-90% of universe.

Or does light slow down while passing through dark matter like it does through glass, retaininng its light speed once it as passed through?

Would this also mean that neutrinos cannot travel faster than light but they can travel straighter than light, and pass through dark matter?

Is there any proof of light speed between galaxies?

I was wondering if we could or already have aim a seperated group of lasers into deep space and measure any change of distance between each laser as they interact with dark matter?
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Prism Power on: November 05, 2012, 21:36:20
Something i have been thinking about for awhile
i know solar panels work by how silicon atoms release spare electrons ect,
But i was wondering about light/photons when they slow down through glass (prisms), and the energy that is produced by this slow down,
I ask this question because i have used  "Glass Prisms" for the last 20 years for viewing television in 3d and other stumbled upon techniques, and have learnt much that is "hidden" in plain view.
On occassions while holding the prism to my face i have a "continious" flow of "energy" from my fingers to my face that can last up to a hour a time, The only sources of light around at the times are the tv and candles.
When this first happened i thought i had something crawling across my face which i kept trying to brush away, until i realised it was coming from my fingers,
I understand why and how on many other levels which are part of who i am , but at the moment i am trying to understand how this energy flow works with "known physics".
Any thoughts?
130  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Need some help. [ Black magic type stuff, sorry do not know where to post ] on: October 19, 2012, 17:36:20
Curses are only as strong as the believe that goes with them, Have another family portrait and get it blessed, then you will have a balance.
131  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Alpha-Omega a universe in freefall on: October 19, 2012, 17:25:19
All black holes are capable of reverseing depending on the expansion of our universe, when our universe first started to expand in this lower dimension, black holes flowed into the centre causing galaxy bubbles, but as the universe continues to expand dimensional space is evened out throughout our universe, and black holes are the conduits for this process, sometimes drawing sometimes expelling.
If we could see the edges of our expanding universe it would be covered with varying size "blackholes" all drawing in lower dimensioal space, while the earlier centre black holes will no longer be drawing in but reverse and begin to draw out lower dimensional space to even out the expanding universe. We are at the time of galaxy black hole reversal. But you still cannot have a "white hole (Alpha)" in any single universe bubble.

132  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think! on: October 01, 2012, 16:06:43
 I see technology as a stepping stone, if i was a thinking (planet entity) and i had just lost most of my children to say a asteriod that wiped out most of life, i would create a  intelligent species to be guardians, to do what i could not do with "natural processes", I would make sure they had the tools the intelligence and natural resources to protect against such occurrances. So lets be careful we do not tip the scales and and become more of a liability instead of an asset.
133  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: create astral retreat on moon on: October 01, 2012, 10:47:46
re: jdeadevil i think noy is right which in its self is a first  shocked grin. I tried again last night but ended up outside a row of terraced houses , one had pigeons on the roof and a bald blackman called me from the bedroom window he said he was God and asked if i could knock next door and tell the Devil to keep the noise down as God was working nights.
134  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: create astral retreat on moon on: September 30, 2012, 23:19:45
when we reach for the moon it will take us to places we need to be, each experience will be different, each experience strengthens the bridge, we are budding creaters, we have just begun. i see a seed waiting to grow into something beautiful, perhaps we will cross paths soon, the Oasis bar is open.   
135  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tiny White Lights on: September 30, 2012, 18:23:36
it is like very dense tiny fast raindrops (some kind of visible energy). passing through us filling our batteries.
136  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tiny White Lights on: September 30, 2012, 15:40:05
They are not "floaters" i see the tiny white lights myself and i also see floaters which are nothing like the lights, in the past i tried explainning these tiny lights that are everywhere, i stopped when all i got was remarks about floaters or bad eyesight, those who can "see" let them "see" those who cannot be patient they are everywhere, slow yourself down and oneday you will, there is not secret they are there.
137  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The power of the Guess on: September 30, 2012, 12:14:04
if it as been thought it will be "right" somewhere.
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 3rd eye opening on: September 30, 2012, 10:46:05
in the early days i used to use "white noise". but i always use the method i descripe above it never fails to prepare me for the journeys i make, i now see the "world in a different "light", for many years i struggled with what i could see, i hid myself away scared of what i was now seeing, it as been a slow journey of understanding, i still have problems fitting in when i venture out, i am overloaded with input from every source. some will understand what i mean "there is a language" of everything, but few hear.
139  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: create astral retreate on moon on: September 30, 2012, 10:43:25
you will reconise what and who you need to in the form you need, this is early days, first we must strenghen our bridge, yesterday was the first day i tried this, after i went through what i do to open myself, i pulled as much energies as i know how to try and place a light fountain in each crater, i have just awoke head full of memories, which i now write before they fade, i had planned like i said to open an "oasis bar" but it was so much more not really a "bar", i was never just in one crater i was in all craters the "oasis bar" was a oasis where many paths led to many destinations, there where already many "entities" there who said they had been waiting, it was like a   crossroads i never travelled any of the paths myself i seemed to be forming the oasis which i was quite happy doing, i spoke but the words are now fadeing, but the foundations where laid, this as been a new experience for me which i will now build on, hope others visit and help to strenghen our retreat. A little thought can go along way, this will now be my "Astral home", hope to see you soon in whatever form you "choose". as i sit here now the desire to go back is so strong.
140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / create astral retreat on moon on: September 30, 2012, 00:44:56
just an idea while i was reading through the forums, seeing everbodys experiences, how we are all alike but so different, and wondered if it as not already been tried , to create a astral retreat on the moon perhaps in  the craters , a common goal of focus, i am not saying we will all meet there in person but we will meet in one form or another whatever is needed. i was thinking to have a "fountain of light" in the middle of each of the craters to guide us. anyway it is something i am going to do smiley a place of many doors, you walk through the door you need .tonight i am opening a  oasis bar all drinks are free , this is a small step for man and a giant leap for ASTRALKIND. dress causual.
141  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello fellow explorers on: September 26, 2012, 16:00:58
hi i am sunshaker, i live in a reality few would understand i normally do not converse in written or verbal form, i have been on a journey for many years but every now and again i am able to communicate on these levels before i am no longer able. i can already feel the pull and it may not be for long. Soon my "family and freinds" will become distant memories yet again. please take me for what i am. Thank you.
142  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 3rd eye opening on: September 26, 2012, 15:18:45
I am new to this forum i came to see how others are progressing, I have noticed a couple of threads on 3rd eye opening and realise no one as a clear idea on how to open their 3rd eye, i opened mine many years ago and my life changed almost overnight, i have kept the technique to myself, it is a very simple technique for those willing to give it time. first  have theta waves playing in backgroud http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66tq9xji0xA&feature=player_detailpage second play other music of choice, third stand or sit in front of mirror "very close" next go cross eyed until you see two images of yourself, so now there are two images of yourself with four eyes let the images slowly come together until the middle two eyes merge and become ONE now you will be stareing at three eyes, the one in the centre made from the two, concentrate on the centre eye into (pupil) and with practice that is all you will see everything else around disappears leaving your "3rd eye", you will begin to notice strange tinglings in your forhead, when your 3rd eye opens you will know. the same as when some one see a sterogram for the first time it will blow your mind. I hope this helps. just thought i would add, when first trying this technique place your hands each side of your face, it helps to focus, the "eye" will seem be held between both your hands.
143  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Alpha-Omega a universe in freefall on: September 25, 2012, 16:11:21

There are black holes through out our local universe at the centre of galaxies, galaxies merge as do black holes becoming ever larger, if we was to step outside our universe you would see we are surrounded by countless universes(electrons) and universe size black holes all pulling on each other, being pulled (falling) to Omega a “black hole” which as feasted on many universes until it becomes to “heavy” and drops into a lower dimension(next electron shell) and “pops” this is Alpha “white hole” which spews all it as fed on, matter-energies-space-time which then rapidly expand in this “lower dimension” (electron shell) expanding  falling once again to the next electron shell.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming back to our "local universe" i was wondering if the "gravity wells" around galaxies stars and planets are there because of them or are the galaxies and stars etc there because of the "gravity wells" imperfections of the expanding "universe bubble in this lower dimension" that attract the heavier elements from the higher dimension into pockets forming stars and galaxies. Perhaps something like gold on a sluice table where the heavier gold sinks into the troughs of the sluice table and lighter materials wash over.
So as our universe expands in this lower dimension it draws in lower "dimensional space" acting like the water into our universe causing "troughs in space" where the heavy old dimensional materials collect creating what we see (planets stars galaxies). And the old dimensional space (dark energies) creating a lattice, while the lower dimensional space fills the lattice. The old is the "skeleton web" of the new.                                                                                                                                                                  
Which also then got me to thinking if all "matter and energies" came from a higher dimension we must then be higher dimensional beings living in this lower dimension which inturn means life came from the higher dimension and must then permenate dimensional space time and collect in the right "gravity wells" not to hot not to cold (earth). As it is said "what is above is below" http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/a/below_above.html.

With this "theory"  i would expect there to be vortexs all over our universe where the lower dimensional space is rushing in.
There are super massive blackholes filling the galaxy bubble, There are also atom size black holes filling our solar bubble,  the larger the vortex the more lower dimensional space rushes in depositing larger amounts of higher dimensional particles causing star to form but as we continue to expand the materials become more dispersed, stars form further apart , the rushing dimensional space causes the materials to swirl in these pockets,
The larger the "galaxy" or cluster of stars  would mean there is a larger vortex or multiple vortexs (black holes) nearby.

Voyager 1 should be reaching the edge of our solar bubble, i expect it to encounter higher amounts of incoming higher dimensional energies. Recently hubble as done some more deep field imageing and i was thinking we might start seeing the edges of other "expanding universes" beginning to merge with our own.

Sometimes we have to step outside the box to see the bigger picture.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]