The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 18, 2021, 04:46:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: One for Bedeekin? on: July 31, 2013, 01:32:21
What you are looking at is a rendering suite.

Usually the pipeline these days either goes: ( Low-polygon modeling --> Model-refinement --> Scultping --> Texturing --> Map Export / Rendering) , or  (Sculpting --> Texturing --> Retopologizing --> Map Export / Rendering).

Hope that helps!
Cheers it does, I realise theres a lot more to it than i first thought,
Watched a few youtube vids some cool stuff, Made to look easy, When you know what your doing smiley which i'm afraid i do not.

Cheers desert-rat, i had no set idea what i wanted, just thought the tech looked good, thought i might have a "dabble" at something, dream studio looks cool.

Hope to try a couple out when pc allows.

But i suppose it is how much we are willing to put into something, to what we get out.

27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / One for Bedeekin? on: July 30, 2013, 13:00:29
Hi Bedeekin, 
Came across this from octane render, My computer skills are not great, but still this looked like it could be fun. Not something i normally look into.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/36313045 

There is a free demo, at their site, alas the heap of "poo" i'm using at the moment until i ever get round to fixing my main pc, cannot take the graphics card download.
http://render.otoy.com/

Have you ever used this? do you think it is something that someone with limited computer skills could pick up?
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Egg on: July 27, 2013, 09:23:21
Now doesn't that sound like a good reason why we are here?
You've let the cat out of the bag now. Time to pop it, time to restart, time for another big bang. wink
The cat is out the bag, And he won't get back in, He's never forgiven Schrodinger and his "damn boxes",

I told him we have only "ourselfs" to blame, which we both had a chuckle to grin,

Just a few loose Electrons to tie up, Then as the saying goes "Go out with a bang".

Last one out "turn the lights off". smiley
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Egg on: July 26, 2013, 18:18:44
Interesting video, quantum physics placed within the story of the Egg.

The Egg and One Electron Universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ucFHe4Ub70
30  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Prison Planet? on: July 24, 2013, 10:20:59
I believe once we stop seeing us as individual entities, and realise we are all ONE,  Here to Experience EVER feeling and emotion, Whether good/bad,ugly, because without one experience the picture would be incomplete,
Good/Bad there is always a balance, every good/bad deed brings a reaction that adds to the whole,

This does not stop at just "humans", we are everything from the air we breathe to the food we eat, From every lifeform that as every exsisted or will exsist,

When we talk of "karma", it is because we are ONE, That if we do a good/bad deed we are doing it to ourselfs, So we reap what we sow.
It is why we feel good when we do something good for "someone else" because we are doing the deed to ourself.

31  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Why are we here? on: July 19, 2013, 12:07:41
Link worked fine for me,

I believe we "humans" get hung up to much on time/distances,
To me billions of years is just a blink of an eye, We have tried to define time and by doing this we have boxed it, All time exsists in the moment, as there is no beginning and no end,
We has conscious beings created everything when we became aware,

>Consciousness>universe>life>consciousness>universe>life>consciousness>universe>life>consciousness>.......

We search for a beginning but there is no beginning, only a continuous cycle.

Everything exsists within everything.
We just have to look past the restrictions we have placed on ourselves.

We are "human" but we each contain untold universes, we are like russian dolls everything within and without, our consciousness gives us form in this "world" we share, We do not die/decay, we are continuously expanding in every direction, When we have expanded to the next level our consciousness leaves this "human form" and takes up residence in our newly expanded form. It is a continuous cycle.
32  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse on: July 19, 2013, 11:08:25
SUPERSYMMETRY?

I have been looking into supersymmetry and have realised in most supersymmetric models is the exsistance of a multipicatively conserved quantum number called R-parity and each ordinary particle is assigned R=-1, This number implies  that supersymmetric particles must be created or destroyed in pairs and that the lightest (LSP) is stable.
As i have shown when two tables join you get Emerium +1hydrogen=2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1

This releases 1h you then have blocks of emerium that then joins with another block of emerium=
2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2= emerium within emerium plus 2 fractal hydrogen=( 1+1 2 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 50 50 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 2 1+1)
It is the joining of these elements that create this "pair of fractal hydrogen(lsp)" which contain all that as gone before/ The building blocks/cells of the  next cycle of expansions/universe/dimension.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblextended1111.xls

Which i will show better soon. hopefully.
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Let's Share Some Great Music Playlists! on: July 11, 2013, 14:05:47
Nice playlists smiley

Thought i would add Celtic woman, who i always find haunting  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mAGlPG62vA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC1O8_ipWAw

Also came back across Loreena McKennit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SG6ZITbWpU
                                                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js-cKpZydfE

The Heart sutra Deva premal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSR1L9IN03g
Looks like i'm on a music day now smiley
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Destynee's Plan. on: July 04, 2013, 17:46:00
Well done to those taking up this "challenge", And it is a challenge,

My BIG concern is age, due to lack of worldly references, Even though the commitment may be there.

I agree it would have been great in my younger years to have someone experienced helping to direct me. But without all my good and bad experiences throughout my life i would not have the foundations to proceed much past the odd lucid dream.

But even then i still would NEVER have really come close to what i experience now. It would only be a shadow to what comes when your time is ready,
When you are ready it comes and theres no stopping it, "On every level of awareness".

I know we are all connected, I believe we are capable of creating something that could and does go on forever,

I believe everything is within everything, "We are the beginning", We created ourselfs,

I know there are many here who give good advice, but we still find it hard to impossible to make ourselfs understood by those closest to us, So we "hide" our "true selfs", 

We may share a world with those we "love", but we "exsist" in a world few really can comprehend.

I believe we are ready for the next step, Is one on one the next step? It can only help, But I think we are on the edge of something wonderous.

So i believe with the wealth of knowledge and experience the "moderators" at astral pulse have, to turn that one on one into an open regular focus, open to all. Where many minds can all meet. To really build the foundations for those that follow.

Back to the one on one, I'll have a blond and brunette please evil sorry. grin
35  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Spirituality hidden in common media on: July 01, 2013, 13:45:35
There are spiritual lessons *EVERYWHERE*...
However, even if someone notices them at all, they're usually scoffed at and not taken seriously, because... who really gets a spiritual message FROM A MOVIE?!  Right?

If anyone plays World of Warcraft, the current expansion "Mists of Pandaria" is absolutely LOADED with great tips on living a spiritual life.  I was actually completely astounded by the sheer number of lessons one can actively apply to their own life, just by leveling up through the new continent.  The problem is that most people view it as a simple video game... who really gets a spiritual message FROM A VIDEO GAME?!  Right?

Beyond that, movies... books... media in general... there are lessons to be learned EVERYWHERE, people just need to take it seriously for a second.  It's a sad day when people only accept their lessons for growth from their religion, preacher, priest, teacher, whatever... if you open your eyes, there are lessons all around you.
I completely agree, People sometimes miss what is right infront of them, Once you know how to look/listen there is "spiritual understanding" in everything.
When i first became aware of this i used to try and bring as many forms of "media" together at the same time, and i was surprised to say the least at what this opened up to me.
Nothing is black/white to me anymore, everything is multilayered in ways i never knew in all my first 40yrs of life, Which i always believed i had a good understanding of most everything(How little i really knew).
Once you become aware a new world of wonders opens up for you.
The "impossible" becomes the everyday. I am still learning to balance my "old world understanding", with the "reality" i now find myself within.
Everything is connected to everything.

36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Contacting lost loved ones on: July 01, 2013, 13:02:32
I think we meet up with lost loved ones more than we realise, We just do not always recognise them, as we only currently remember them in their "earthly form", which is shed when we expand to the next level.
It is only those who have not fully excepted that they have moved on that still retain an image of their "earthly form".

We are the actors of creation, We play many parts, in many forms.

Though we can touch other realms in our travels we are still bound to our earthly form and ideals, Our "human forms" anchor/centre us to this reality we are experienceing now,
Each "actor" is more than the character he is now playing.
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New Jericho (Large Scale Retrieval) on: July 01, 2013, 12:24:14
Great read Szaxx,
But i can't help but feel that everything is connected to everything, So when we do make an advances in science, And bring something into our reality from another reality even energies, We do not fully understand what effect it as upon the reality we pull these "free energies" from,
So perhaps when this rift was opened, it caused torment to these beings known as "them", Who were also crying out for help, in the only way they could make themselfs known in the reality you was visiting, So they where  making their "feelings" of their lose and "their" energies being drainned from their reality, Every action as equal and opposite reaction.
So by helping one you also helped "Them".
So in effect a "double large scale retrieval".

Two for the price of one, well done.
38  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Welcome Moderator Szaxx! on: June 30, 2013, 11:03:23
Congratulations Szaxx, glad your imput into the pulse as been recognized, you be careful with that spam stick, not all my posts are spam smiley
39  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral pulse monthly world tours? on: June 28, 2013, 14:53:07
I understand your thoughts, Perhaps it could be a seasonal tour, Summer somewhere cold, winter somewhere warm, Visit when and if you can. Even just for an holiday.

As you say always someone to save, reminds me of "fantasy island"?, Where entities/people "went to solve a problem", even though they did not always know that they had a problem or needed help.

Perhaps having a destination will act like a lighthouse for those who are lost or need help.

As we all know in the physical, we tend to "visit" a doctor or go hospital if we have health problems.

And it is not always the destination that matters but the journey we make to get there, wherever it may lead us.

40  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral pulse monthly world tours? on: June 27, 2013, 19:58:32
I was thinking, I know we have the astral island at "pulse" which i must admit i do not think i have yet visited, And i myself occasionally go to the moon,
But i thought it might be fun to have a monthly destination, Perhaps post a picture of somewhere each month for a focus.
Which we could then post our experiences if any, Whether a dream a lucid dream or obe.
And since i had a french experience recently, we could perhaps start at the eiffel tower.

Perhaps then spending christmas at the "Island". which will keep affirming the connection to the "Island".
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: New Moderator its_all_bad! on: June 27, 2013, 19:38:46
Congratulations its_all_bad, Well deserved,
I think you and bedeekin will also benefit in your journeys being moderators, as i recon the current moderators have.
42  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: New Moderator Bedeekin! on: June 27, 2013, 19:29:53
Congratulations Bedeekin. well deserved.
43  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Old Gods are returning. on: June 25, 2013, 10:57:18
I,M HERE ALREADY wink
44  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Subtitled Dream on: June 25, 2013, 10:35:02
I think perhaps we do "act" as the camera man as well as directing and starring in our "dreams",

I remember one of the subtitled scenes was a panoramic view over a battlefield, Where i was looking down from a distance, nolonger a participant, more of an observer, And in bold capitals was the word "HOORAY" followed by a sentence i cannot remember.
As i believe everything and everybody is connected at every level, Perhaps the act of me watching the french drama, Enforced the "French Connection" that is within each of us, And the subtitles being in French confirming that subconsciously we are more aware than we believe.
I believe our "dreams" to be the "films" of creation, As i believe all time to exsist simultaneously, We create creation.
45  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Subtitled Dream on: June 24, 2013, 16:41:24
Started watching the french supernatural drama series on channel4,(The Returned)

I do not speak french, but it is subtitled, and you fell like you are "hearing" what they say, even though you are reading what they say,
I had a discussion about how much do we understand at a subconcious level, as our minds take in the two types of language written/spoken.
I did not have to wait long, that night i was a young napoleon, I was standing up to a superior officer over the treatment he gave to two of my soldiers, which led to a duel, which of course i won,
But i know the "dream" was played out in french and also had french subtitles.

Whether it was proper french i am unsure, perhaps this is where a dream journal comes in handy, as i remembered quite a few of the french words when i first awoke, but they faded through the day.

But it was still cool having a subtitled dream.
46  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Congratulations Xanth! on: June 24, 2013, 15:21:50
Congratulations Xanth,
Well deserved, always ready to help anyone at any level.

Lionheart, You also do a great job, well done to you both.

sunshaker.
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I wrote a new song about retrievals on: June 11, 2013, 01:18:35
Very good Mendel,

I could relate to all i "seen and heard", well put together.
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: just out of curiosity on: June 11, 2013, 01:08:23
The reason for secrets as I see it.
1. There is no way to actually reference what we are experiencing and baring witness to.
2. Ridicule from others
3. Humanity as a whole isn't ready to accept this yet.
4. It's "personal".
5. We don't quite understand it ourselves and are learning more and more almost every time we access the NPR.
Excellent reasons, i must admit ridicule does not bother me now, I am happy with the understanding i have at this moment, I realised ridicule as its part to play, it opens new paths of thought, everything expands at different speeds, Even our understanding, There is always something new to learn.

I believe we are in a time of change and we are only just unlocking the true human potential, There are "energies" guideing, Which we are all tapped into, There are no secrets just closed doors, This "human exsistance" is based upon closed doors,
I believe to change to  a new level of awareness, we must think a new way, A way without secrets, There are many things i keep to myself beyond doors which i will not open in the "physical" but are wide open in the "astral".

Szaxx
I know this physical exsistance comes with rules and dangers, And secrets have to be kept, But if i know something that will benefit the whole, and it will just mean a loss of a few "luxuries" to "myself" for  a while, I will do what i believe is right., And i am never wrong smiley
What i am tapped into is with me 24/7, It is a "ONESS", I still relate to the phyiscal but i no longer ever just exsist in the physical, the physical changed long ago, the world is like a musical instrument notes floating in and out of everything,
I see things change in front of my eyes, We live in a world full of motion, We create a web of possibilities, sometimes we just do not see the fine threads.

No one will truly know you in the physical, We are  known better by those within these "electrical connections", but we truly known by those within the "astral".
49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Egg on: June 10, 2013, 19:16:20
If you are a all knowing being, what is left to know,
I would break myself up into the smallest pieces, spread them "through out time", and enjoy rebuilding myself, each piece/experience, at a time, each adding to the whole, Ever experience like a first,
I would experience exsistance on ever level possible,
life as a leaf from spring>winter,
A pebble from a mountain top, rolling down a stream to the ocean, becoming sand on a beach, stuck to a nice beach babes bum smiley.
A hydrogen atom within a star, working my way eventually into space, swept along by cosmic currents, to worlds unknown.

When i was rebuilt/conscious, i would start over again.
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: just out of curiosity on: June 10, 2013, 18:51:56
I echo the above comments,
I on a few occassions i have been told things, not just in my "dream states", but in ways hard to define,

I have been given a few gifts which i was told not to share, Which i did, Because i felt it was right, i believe we are all connected, And i see the potential of the "human race",
Nothing good ever comes of secrets, The TRUTH is simplest,
Some things i will keep to myself, as i see no way i can make them understood yet.   
Yes some were then taken away or hidden from me, After awhile these "gifts" were returned in degrees.

It is like a game of strategy, sometimes we sacrifice a piece, to achieve a greater goal.

"God 6 Sunshaker 7" the game continues,  smiley , Believe in yourself and anything is possible.

I have posted this 4 times then it kicks me out, without posting, I think "someone" who i will not mention "AGAIN" thinks i have the scores wrong wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6