The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 25, 2021, 10:34:59

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Egg on: June 06, 2013, 23:11:53
Just came across this very short story by Andy Weir,

I hope i enjoy it grin

http://galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What type of Astral worlds do you visit? " blue imp" on: June 05, 2013, 14:40:51
Lol I can't tell if you are joking or serious that would be extremely coincidental if you weren't
If you find your way back, and enter through the door, the truth will be revealed smiley. ps mind the step.
53  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse on: June 05, 2013, 14:25:28
I have come to realise at this present time in our expansion, We are expanding through a Neon/Sodium universe,

Each expansion overlaps the previous expansion,

You will see how the two tables/elements join, with each opposing elements making Emerium+1 hydrogen=2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1

But it is when you realise each noble element is opposed by a alkali element which are the volatile elements, this is where the reactions take place, this is where the expansions begin,

There are 11 expansions, M theory predicts 11 dimensions, each of these expansions are dimensions/universes that overlap the previous expansion.

You will notice the opposing tables balance out at elements 86radon/87francium, and all elements expand out from here.

But there are expansions within expansions, and we are part of the NEON/SODIUM EXPANSION.

updated/first view in smallest magnification http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblext1.xls
each two opposeing elements have mirror elements each side of radon/francium, which they expand around.

Also a  good periodic table with information on each element http://www.ptable.com/

CELLS OF CREATION
Each noble as a opposeing alkali, you will notice the last noble element 172/emerium as hydrogen as it opposeing element, shown in blue, this is where it joins to the next building blocks, and sets off new expansions,
As shown in bottom 5 diagrams.

EMERIUM/HYDROGEN>HYDROGEN/EMERIUM    RADON/FRANCIUM>FRANCIUM/RADON

Continious expansions within expansions containing all that as gone before.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblextended1111.xls
1st view in smallest magnification
Showing further expansions
http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/cells-of-creation-expansions1b1b1bac.xls

emerium+emerium 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 2 +2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 =
1+1 2 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 50 50 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 2 1+1 which is emerium within emerium + 2 fractal hydrogen which become the next building blocks/cells.

There is always a balance, everything is within everything, It just depends where you look from.

54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What type of Astral worlds do you visit? " blue imp" on: June 04, 2013, 17:55:50
Sorry to have missed you, i was swimming with whales at the time, i arrived just as you left,
They are used to seeing me fly, i have tried to encourage them to fly, but they are scared of heights,

I shipped the water in from  a little world i visit, where water comes from a crystal mountain as clear as the crystal it springs from.
They will do anything to please me, as when i first visited, their kingdom was in a drought.

I called them imps because of their little ears and cheeky smiles, because i visit in my blue light form they call me the blue imp.
Enter the castles, there is a room in the turret, it will take you to where ever i am, i left this room so they could call me whenever they needed to.  wink
55  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: What's this called on: June 04, 2013, 16:03:59
We all catch glimpses, when you have "awareness", these glimpses happen more and more often, until you realise there is more to this "reality".
I see expansions within expansions, time within time, i try not to "box" anything, everything must have space to grow,
I believe we are multi-universal/dimensional entities, who have learnt to forget, so we can live and explore this "human exsistance" AS MATERIAL BEINGS.

As i have said "NOTHING DIES NOTHING DECAYS" we are just "EXPANDING TO A DIFFERENT STATE OF AWARENESS/BEING", we are all on a journey.
56  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Tears of a Whale on: June 04, 2013, 15:35:46
Nice experience and thanks for sharing.

It is realistic to think that such creatures as whales and dolphins are able to AP and if so they would be more adept to it as it is more like their own environment in a lot of ways and they might even be able to effect the human astral experience.  Perhaps this is where 'Aliens' might be sourced - as they are very common in many AP experiences and I think the experience is confused with abductions as a way for the mind to make sense of their experience.

Perhaps 'aliens' are the whale/dolphin expression in humanoid form in efforts to make that re connection...
I believe everything is connected, On levels we have lost the ability to comprehend on, i believe all "life" in every shape and form, is what we call "alien", each as its own reality, Which we can mostly only glimpse in the astral,
This is the human reality, which we "think" is the "true reality",
But there are many other "realities", Where we play our part, As the animals and insects play their part in "our reality".
All these realities are connected, "Aliens" are not from "outer space", they are from "inner space", distance is only a matter of mind.

That was such an amazing experience for you. While reading your experience, I was imagining everything and it feels great and you have experienced it. Then, obviously, you really enjoyed that experience.

It was an amazing experience, i tried going back last night, but ended up sitting on a hill top bench overlooking the ocean, which for some reason i could not seem to enter,
But i do not give up easily, and i know i will go back when the time is right,

I must add though that i am from "england", but i remember before the dream ended(tears of a whale) i meet one of the former whales in human form, It was a woman mid to late fifties, long curly brown hair, very bohemian looking, she was driving a yellow american school bus, i remember sitting on the bus looking at her, wanting to comfort her, as i could see she had a sense of loss..

I love my dream states, the "worlds" i visit, The FULL lives i lead, it is never boreing, (i also encounter the odd vampire)

But there is always a feeling of a connection to everything,
Which i cherish, "awake" or "asleep".
57  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: What's this called on: June 03, 2013, 13:09:01
This happens to me all the time, it can seem scarey at times,

But i have for a long time believed we create our reality more than most realise, we have been conditioned to believe this reality follows certain rules,
Each of us collectively adds a piece to this reality that builds the picture we all "see",

We "believe" that once something is "created" it stays the same, but everything is in constant motion and change, so when you rewatch a "film" it can seem a different "film" to what you "remembered", but you think it must have always been the same film, but you "forgot" parts, this is not the case, Yes the "collective basics" stay the same, but the film is an "entity" which adapts to "whos" watching, and the thoughts of the watcher or watchers, So watching in a cinema you will watch more as a collective, But watch at home and it will be more personalised.

This happens in all walks of "life".

I find to get that personalised view, decide what you wish to see, start with simple colour combinations, i.e red/black/white
blue/yellow
red/blue
red/green
black/white

choose a combination and only be aware of that combination for a day  or two.
It is a simple way to learn to "see" again. You may be surprized where it takes you.

This is still only your "A"s of your abc's.

58  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Tears of a Whale on: June 03, 2013, 11:53:27
Just awoken from swimming with blue whales,
I entered this dream underwater, i was swimming along side a group of blue whales, i am unsure what form i was in, i cannot remember having hands but i was "passed" a shell which contained tears of the whales which was for me to drink,

Upon drinking i was overloaded with streams of thoughts, telling me the history of whale/human kind, they explainned we have always been connected, but we as a human race had lost that connection, i had an understanding of how all life was connected and the "human race" was a connection that "broke away" and took on a life of its own, but it had upset the balance,
The whales seemed to be the caretakers, there was a deep sadness which was overwhelming, there was intelligence beyond what we can comprehend,
They whales swam the "oceans" which meant more than just the seas, they filtered "pollutions" keeping the "oceans" clean which they then excreted from a "gland",
This excreted "fluid" was a power source, that when mixed with the "oceans" created the energies that kept everything in motion,
The problem was the whale numbers had fallen and it was getting harder to keep the power on, but i understood they had sent some of theirselves out in "human form" as a last attempt to try and "inform" us humans to stop the slaughter of their kind, and once again reconnected with all,
But it is how dreams are, once they had human form their life as whales become a distant dream.

There was loads more to this "dream", but this is the basic premise.

I NOW WAIT FOR THE NEXT BEACHING OF A WHALE, WHICH I HOPE WILL NOT BE FATAL, BUT I WILL TAKE MY SHELL AND DRINK THAT TEAR,

who knows?   
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Aquatic Ape Theory A.K.A. Mermaids on: May 30, 2013, 12:13:19
I just watched a program on Animal Planet about mermaids. It aired last year originally but Sunday night's showing was followed by another hour of new evidence. I thought it was very compelling and if anybody wants to see it, it will re-air on Monday night on the Discovery Channel.

I did watch it last year, it did put together a good case, there is much out there that we are just beginning to put together, this is the age of the internet, before unless someone recommended a book we lived our lives in ignorance.

I love the idea of the "stoned ape", that first ape to have the first high grin, what went through his/her head?
60  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Alpha-Omega a universe in freefall on: May 30, 2013, 11:58:51
The spherical wavefront is matter. The above representation of an electromagnetic wave is 2 dimensional. Add a third at 90 degrees to both waves. Thwn add another to this so it interlaces all at 90 degrees.
Our mind cannot accept this pictorially. Even the 3 dimensional view becomes unrepresented as time is displayed in the above as a linear function.
It's not when we go further into more dimensions. In some it can't exist.
If we take the represented EMF wave as represented and add a quadrature element that excludes time we see a line coming out from the central point. Time within this can't exist as its at 90 degrees to it.
It takes some thought to attempt an interpretation of this. An understanding is almost impossible.
There's more to the sun and the planets too. Magnetogravitics is one subject the world needs but it also needs a new designer fur coat. Which option has been taken?

I follow your lines of thinking, i must admit i started to have a read on "quadrature elements",  it would put einsteins chalk board to shame smiley
As you say magnetogravitics is the way forward, but as we know at the moment it is more about greed and power and magnetogravitics would upset the apple cart, but it will eventually happen. but at least for now the world looks good in its fur coat.
61  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Alpha-Omega a universe in freefall on: May 29, 2013, 11:41:30
My life as been about 
So I think we need to move away from the outdated material universe construction building block theories
to rich, flexible dialogue-idea, information-graphical-media, perspective reality models.
ie. evolution of ideas, stories and corresponding symbols/images/forms;
arrangement and rearrangement of patterns.
colours/sounds/movements,
For years i was overloaded, everything had a voice and so many layers of meaning,
I could nolonger "read" in the sense we call reading, i would get lost for hours within a few "simple words", everything was connected, so many layers, I nearly lost control.
I used to roam the streets all night/day being led by patterns/colours/twigs/ and scraps of paper/life forms, which all had so much meaning, Which still do, but i have learnt to turn the volume down to an acceptable level.

My house was stacked with books. the words leading me, connecting all media in every form, all connecting all ONE,
I could not feed myself, i understood what food was, i lived on bread/water for a long time, until i was eventually moved "somewhere",

WHICH TO ME WAS A LIVING NIGHTMARE, BEING TRAPPED, Empathizing with those around me, who to me seemed lost with no direction, or understanding what was happening to them, but it was all making perfect "sense" to me.
I now understood something that we as a "humans" should perhaps not yet know, to be able to exsist as a "human".

I understand the power of our "thoughts", I understand "solid particles",

I AGREE "CREATION IS A THOUGHT WAVE UNIVERSE",
Which records (OUR) magnetic knowing as expressed by (OUR) electric thinking.

When you understand the "building blocks" are but waves at different levels of reference, You begin to see the real beauty of it all,
EVERYTHING/EVERYONE IS CONNECTED ON SO MANY LEVELS, WE ARE ALL CREATORS, ON LEVELS FEW HAVE YET TO COMPREHEND.

WE ARE MULTI-UNIVERSAL/MULTI-DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES, SPENDING TIME TOGETHER IN OUR "EARTHLY FORMS".

EVERYTHING IS WITHIN EVERYTHING.

EARTH/HEART/HEAR/THE/ART smiley

62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Hello. on: May 27, 2013, 11:16:12

Like, why do I wake up famished after every flight?
Or, has anyone else seen blue shimmering angel like things floating down their streets? 

I also wake up famished after an intense night of travelling, my hunger can be almost unbearable, like i have not eaten for "days".

I believe we all see entities in the form we choose to see them,

I used to take on many forms in my travels, but now i mostly take on the same form, when i first become aware each night, i watch myself "morph",
First i see my veins pumping multicoloured stunningly bright "blood" around my "body" which then transforms me into a light being, with no "real shape" to my form,
I always travel in this form, but i know others i meet do not always see the form, but see me how they choose.
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: OOBE. We all wears masks. What would you do if you were God? on: May 27, 2013, 10:34:21
Science and the metaphysical go hand  in hand, to dismiss one, you will never have a true understanding of what we really are, you will only understand part of the picture, and it will always be incomplete.

I believe we are multi-dimensional entities/gods, who have the potential to be, and to do anything, our "consciouness" can invision.
Everything is expanding on levels most are unaware of, we all are expanding into each other. you notice this more with those you are close to,
But we also expanding into previously unknown areas/entities, which bring new avenues for us to explore,

We are all on a journey, We are "travellers" who have not yet realised we are travelling through each others "universes".

When we enter the "Astral", our universes merge without borders or laws, it is why sometimes it can be confussing, but it also brings us new insights which we are unaware of in our "wakeing states".

64  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Alpha-Omega a universe in freefall on: May 27, 2013, 09:37:48

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as our universe expands in this lower dimension it draws in lower "dimensional space" acting like the water into our universe causing "troughs in space" where the heavy old dimensional materials collect creating what we see (planets stars galaxies). And the old dimensional space (dark energies) creating a lattice, while the lower dimensional space fills the lattice. The old is the "skeleton web" of the new.
The rushing dimensional space causes the materials to swirl in these pockets,
The larger the "galaxy" or cluster of stars  would mean there is or was a larger vortex or multiple vortexs (black holes) nearby.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/universe/features/universe20130524.html

Just came across this new computer simulation, showing how they now think galaxies are formed,
Suggesting cold gas may flow along funnel along filaments into the centre of galaxies,
Which fits perfectly with "our universe" expanding in lower dimensional space.

Which we all know now is an electron expanding out to the next shell grin

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_quantum_physics/extended_periodic_tablethe_electron_multiverse-t39639.0.html

65  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse on: May 21, 2013, 20:58:31
I have replaced the link, i have it zoomed in, to try and show the bigger picture, is there a zoom feature in the viewer?

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaa.xls

It should show how the "periodic tables/strings/quark/waves, expand within and through each other, not easy to show on a small pc screen,

Cheers i will have a read.

66  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse on: May 21, 2013, 19:51:03
Just a update, showing how when we join the elements/extended periodic tables/building blocks of life, together, we see the "multiverse" in its true expansions,
I try and keep it simple, but everything is within, when you step back and look.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwinda.xls
67  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse on: April 28, 2013, 11:12:36
I believe everything we know or "see" are but combinations of expanding "electrons",

As i have mentioned i do not see "Decay" just expansions , expanding beyond most peoples "awareness"

I see expansions within expansions, To me "dimensions" are limitless, every "Electron" is a universe full of electrons of varying expansions of "Emerium 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2",
I know each and everyone of us is inside everything, and everything is inside us, "we are timeless entities" expanding every which way through time.

I believe "science" is but a tool we use to learn our ABC'S, ONCE LEARNT WE MOVE ON TO A DIFFERENT STATE OF "AWARENESS",
But yes i believe there are answers within to answer all the "questions" that "Mankind" have ever asked, from why we age(expanding telomeres),  "cancer" expanding cells on the microscopic scales,

Alchemy take deposits of silver47/germanium32 they are but expansions of gold79,

germanium+silver+sulphur=argyrodite, when mineing for gold if sulphur is present you can have up to 8 times more gold than "normal,
EVERYTHING WE KNOW ARE BUT EXPANSIONS.

WE DO NOT DIE AND DECAY, "WE EXPAND TO A NEW AWARENESS",

We touch this "awareness" within the "ASTRAL".   

68  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse on: April 26, 2013, 10:33:30
THE ELECTRON YEARS

Once you realise our universe is an electron, you realise electrons also explain how we percieve time, Time is but expansions through the elements.

I have worked out “some of the expansions of time, and have come to realise our next major expansion happens when we expand to Emerium/element 172 THIS WILL HAPPEN ON THE 31/12/3099 HAS SHOWN,
This will be to us a major EVENT.
Then on the 1/1/3100 the expansion starts again at Arsenic.

This is just a rough draft at moment.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/electron-years1.xls
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have questions about pseudo-reality. on: April 24, 2013, 12:17:16
I must admit, i was looking into some very prominent "entities",

It was scarey where it seemed to be leading,

The information was to do with financial records, and at the time i had never had anything to do with "forums".

I understand what you say, i would perhaps say the same,

But i knew i was taking risks with what i was doing, If the police had just turned up to my house, i might have thought it was just a prank, but they went to the neighbours house which i gave the address for, within 15mins of asking for this info.
Why would they first go to this false address looking for me? a strange coincedence?

It is the first time i have had police at my home, and they first go to this false address i gave.

"edit" i never did receive this info.
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have questions about pseudo-reality. on: April 24, 2013, 10:34:00
There is now so much information on the web, we can now find what ever we "choose" to look for,

You are also right that much of it is fabricated, but i lot is not when you know how to look, and don't just use youtube as your source of information, 
But this does bring me to the subject of are we being "monitored",

I was following something that was going on in America, i'm from England, and i noticed something "strange", i needed some information on a couple of companies in america, for this process i had to put in my post code, which i did, then they asked for my house number, i gave them next doors smiley,

Within 15mins i saw blue lights outside my house, IT WAS THE POLICE, they went first to my neighbours whose address i gave, then they came to mine,
They came in to my home all smiles, and told me they had a tip off that i was going to commit suicide that night, all the time stareing at my computer, i asked them where did they get this tip of, but they said they had "no information".

Next day i thought i am not going to let this go, i phoned our police station, after being passed around, i was eventually told the tip came from the other side of the country in kent, but it had been "sorted now" and "i need not worry"? that was all they would tell me.

Yes there is alot of fabricated nonsense out there, But also alot of truth.

71  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse on: April 23, 2013, 10:01:02
I must admit i do not know as much as i would like about Walter Russell,

I came across him when i read a preface to a "Universal One", where he states "Matter is but different states of motion of one substance",
Which i thought (at the time) was has good a discription of how i saw "Emerium 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2",

To me "Emerium is Mind", everything is inside Emerium and Emerium is inside everything.

But still these are just words we use to try and define something that cannot be defined by words alone.

But i am glad you brought walter back to my attention, i quickly "googled" him, and i echo alot of his thoughts, i realise i miss sitting down with a pen and paper, like i used to,

But i am now living a "life" i thought was impossible, i "see" the "impossible" it takes a great effect for me "every moment"
to "ground" myself enough to relate to the "human experience", "I disappear within everything", untold voices all trying to be heard but few that can truly listen.

72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How to achieve an out-of-body experience: 777 VTS, Ch. 5 on: April 22, 2013, 12:58:56
I felt i was in an exam reading this, AND IF I GOT SOMETHING WRONG I WOULD BE POSSESED.

"DAMN" to late. Who said that?

I believe "simple" is better.

Thats why i like those who frequent AP grin
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Celebrities sold soul to devil on: April 22, 2013, 11:54:28
"BELIEFS",

We "humans" are part of consciousness, with consciousness comes "believe"

Most beliefs do not get past "our reality firewalls", but anything that as been thought exsists somewhere within consciousness,

These fledgling beliefs are what we sometimes "bump" into on our travels. They gives us more scoop to explore.

They make the "astral" a fun place to be, that is why we all enjoy going there.

74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Celebrities sold soul to devil on: April 20, 2013, 21:30:20
There is a story that John Lennon ( a bettle  )  sold his soul to the devil in 1960 for a 20 year contract and was killed in 1980 .
"Close", we got to him early in "53", You have to be quick in "our game",

We have an over order, of "10 year contracts", 50% of to the first 10 souls....

My WORD is my bond evil.
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Ap & Pain on: April 19, 2013, 19:45:04
I was unsure wether to post, but i just wanted to say, once your mind opens the "world changes" for each and everyone of us, i no longer have to "dream" my life away,

I have gone through torments where i did not know if i could live another day,

I now believe, i understand, who and why we are,

I know this may be not what you want to "hear", 

All i want to suggest is use this discomfort/pain, because it is part of who you are now, follow it, understand "it", travel to it, "befriend" it,  because you will never ignore it.

I see a balance in all life, we are all part of this balance, we exsist on many levels, we all "play" our parts, but we all play "EVERY PART".

All the best sunshaker.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6