The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 18, 2021, 03:49:00

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: what to when your abilities enables you to find things out about loved ones? on: April 19, 2013, 19:00:42
It is a "privilege", when we reach this place where we are "aware", you realise that it is not "you" that really matters,

Everything as a "voice", listen and help where you can, something "small" can go such a long way.
77  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Do "demons" really exist? on: April 19, 2013, 18:30:07
You are 16, you now realise what you do not like watching,(at such an early age),

Now spend your time filling yourself with things you enjoy that resonate within you, it is no overnight fix, but in time you will be surprised where it can take you,

Build yourself a good frame of reference.

"Believe me" there is nothing that can "harm" you.
78  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse on: April 17, 2013, 20:52:56
To me "this" universe is very tidy, (order in chaos),

By extending the table, i was able to realise an "element" that containned everything(2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2), and everything was within, there are expansions within expansions.

I realised that the periodic table was not just a group of "elements", but was in fact a "building block", and when these "blocks" join, opposeing elements has shown combine and find there balance, like two wound elastic bands joinned and then released.
has shown at elements 167/172,

This results with the before mentioned element emerium 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1hydrogen. it is the joinning of these blocks that creates this 1hydroen that contains everything which as gone before,
(Fractal multiverses)
Electron, star, universe, it is relative to where we are within the expansions.

Nothing "decays" it only expands beyond our awareness,

But it is when we look further, we see the "real magic" of it all.

It is where we have to leave the realms of "science".

79  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Shareing a moment on: April 13, 2013, 11:27:11

I love life. I love my friends and family but I can go on with or without them and be just as happy. Try telling that to your loved ones and see if they understand. For some reason we think loving someone means that we should feel pain for their loss or suffering. Well, I do but it no longer concerns or worries me.

I'm a mama's boy to the bone and love my great mother. But she is in constant physical pain and to be honest, I would rather see it end. But she loves life and holds on because she knows how terrible the family will feel. If I was to ever see the day that I knew she no longer had any joy in life, I would tell her to go. If we ever love someone so much as to not bear the thought of losing them, then we are missing the point.

I no longer feel guilt as much either. This does not imply that I do as I want because I don't care. It just means that I know I care and because of that, I do nothing from an ill standing. The outcome may not be good but so be it. We have very little control over anything.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions is bull. All there is is our intentions and mine come from a loving heart.

Like you said, our old way of thinking was much easier but that doesn't mean it was right. My current mindset may not be either and I'm certainly willing to change it when I learn more truth.

This is very true, i also feel this way, i have no fear of death of myself or others, but still my heart is full of love for all.

I send my love to your mother, and family,

We are entering a time of new being and understanding, we just yet lack the words to express this new way of being,

But i realise many here are on the same journey, it is good to "know" we dont travel alone.
80  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Shareing a moment on: April 13, 2013, 11:01:41
Hi Sunshaker,
The thoughts you have are wild for some. I too at times find this as you've already guessed.
I like the electron shell series in your post. Makes me wonder how many others got the connection instantly. Lol.
I found it amusing too.
Lionheart has a very good point. Pandora is very decieving indeed. As Newton stipulated 'every action has an equal and opposite reaction' the equilibrium must simply be. Grounding is important too.
I hope all is well with you.

Its a good job i dont put to print my "wild thoughts" smiley,

To me with that electron sequence, i can see every possibility, it allows me insights that i never knew where possible, it is part of who i now am.
It might have to become my signature smiley.

81  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Shareing a moment on: April 13, 2013, 10:44:12

This is EXACTLY what I mean when I say "don't open Pandora's Box unless you are ready to except what is in it".

What we do here is not a "one night adventure" or a "joyride".

This practice creates a "new reality" unseen in each and every one of us.

Your entire perception of this physical existence changes.

One thing that is very important here, is we all need a "ground", an "anchor". We all need someone in our life, that is outside of this practice.

That person is very important to us, for they are the one that will reign us back to Earth as we are drifting away.

MaryJo is my anchor and I love her dearly for her being.  smiley
Well said Lionheart, No truer spoken, in this one post i have a greater understanding of who you are.

I to have my "anchor",  A friend who can make me "smile", who keeps me grounded, but still i wonder where i would now be without this anchor, but at the moment i am happy balancing the worlds i live within.

82  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Shareing a moment on: April 12, 2013, 21:38:05
I may not always join in, I agree with most of what i read here, "at certain levels", but i live in a world that is always creating and changing before me, i am no longer able to function on the "human level" as what i now see and experience every moment has changed me.
I have my own complete understanding of who and what we are and where we came from, it is truly magical, but there are no words that can truly explain, "10000 words are not enough".
Once you Know you Know, there is truth "hidden" within everything, once you know how to "look",
I like a few here, can see what is not "seen", But be careful what you wish for, you can never turn it off.
It is not for everyone, YET.
I miss my old life when everything was easy, but i could never go back,
I am missed by friends and family, They are no longer "ABLE" understand me,(Different worlds), but i understand them completely, I only live for others, in ways undefined.

I meet many "entities" on my travels, hopefully our paths do cross, which i "know will, and have".

Each and everyone of you are unique, but we are all the same,

unlimited potentials

2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2

There is always a balance

83  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Unable to see leafless trees on: March 22, 2013, 19:51:55
Perhaps others need "drugs" to get to a certain level,

I have not touched anything more than the odd spliff in 20 odd years,

where i am now i would not dare to, i walk a fine line,

My life is like a continous trip, i need nothing to push me to a place i cannot get back from,

I will not put others down those who need the help to see past their limitations, but we all have the capabilities without drugs to move to the next levels of awareness.

Where as others are trying to reach that next level, i use alot of energies keeping myself in a place were i can still relate to those around me, my life exsists between the spaces,
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Possible lottery sequence on: March 22, 2013, 13:41:43
As you said they know elements exsist, but are yet undiscovered, so once you understand they exsist and how they exsist, you see a complete picture, and time becomes yet another tool/instrument which we can learn to use.
I understand what and where we are and how it is all connected,

I came to AP as the entities here have realised "science" alone cannot supply all the answers,
Years ago the world changed for me, i thought i had died or got "misplaced"  and gone somewhere else, has what i was now seeing was impossible with my old world views,
It can be hard now to exsist as i do, i can look at a blank wall and see many different scenarios playing out, i can be sitting in my home and there will be pieces of furniture appear that look as solid as my own before fading away. Everything as came to life for me, i realise what we all do as individuals can have a great effect on the whole,
My life and energies are always directed to help others,

EVERYTHING IS WITHIN EVERYTHING, YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO LOOK.

It does not matter what numbers come up, once you find the "right" set of 6 numbers in each column, you take the bottom 3 numbers from the top and it gives the following weeks number for that column,
I have been able to follow individual columns for 2to3 weeks, just by moving them in the sequence, but there is something i am yet missing,
when there are no negative numbers i have a greater success, the trick is to first get the right 6 numbers that equal the most up to date lottery in each column. then follow the sequence for each set of 3, then take the bottom three from top, which gives following weeks number, 13, 2, 8  - 15 34 6= 32

but after a couple of weeks the sequence breaks down, --- to - -- to - - - to -- -to ---
Like i said i do not do the lottery, i would not want to change who i am, but i enjoy finding things to work out.
85  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Possible lottery sequence on: March 21, 2013, 18:30:13
After realising that everything is connected, i've realised i can "predict" certain things,
When i extended the periodic table i realised i could work out certain elements of the future,

I am into certain things which i will not yet talk about, but i also took a look at the lottery, just for the numbers, i realised there was a sequence, i have not yet perfected it as the lottery is something i will not do, but even when i have spent a little time working out the next sequence i would have, if i had placed a bet won a few quid,

It seems a shame for me just to let it go to waste, so i shown in this spread sheet the basics for others to extend on.

This is for the euro, you will see that in each column are two sets of three numbers that move in a sequence, the bottom set you subtract from the top which gives you the following weeks numbers, the numbers must be placed in the order they were drawn.

like i say i have not put the time in to perfect it, but i am sure some of you could.http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/lottery1.xls

The last line of numbers was this tuesdays lottery.

There are + and - numbers which you have to take into account,

Good luck
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Unable to see leafless trees on: March 21, 2013, 12:51:48
Thank you, It is a beautifull experience, i recon it is similar to what some here call phaseing, but it happens when i am wide awake, where ever i may be,
I see the world a different way to how i used to, there is so much more beauty than we realise around us, i feel at one with all around me, we all have this ability within us,
I am no longer able to hurt even a blade of grass, everything i now see as a life force and communicates on levels i never used to know ever exsisted.
I think this stems from years of trainning myself to experience this world in different ways using colour and optics, i realise there is so much hidden in plain view.
87  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Unable to see leafless trees on: March 20, 2013, 12:03:30
For the last few years i have been unable to see leafless trees in(winter),
I "know" the trees have no leafs but when i look "my mind" fills in the missing pieces, i see the leaves blowing in the wind always a very vivid green even at night.
i have cherry and beach trees in my back garden which i can see from my bed, once i lay down and look out the window these trees come to life, which can keep me awake for hours just watching, my eyes seem to zoom in to see every detail of the trees and leafs, which seem to breath and exhale a green mist,

I have always been close to nature and have had many strange experiences which at one time in my life would have blown my mind(or as that already happened undecided),   
I know our minds are powerful tools and tend to fill in what we think should be there, and there is still much we do not yet completely understand,
I only brought this up after having a very vivid night that went beyond the norm,
I wondered how common this was, and wether it was something that we just dont normally mention to others?
88  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Request info on shape shifters on: March 11, 2013, 23:38:26
"Shape shifters" have always lived amongst us, when they shift into human form they become unaware of there true forms, it is like a safety valve, until certain times when they all become aware.

There are always small groups of these "shifters" that are always aware, these maintain the illusion we all live in.

Full awakening comes around in cycles, the last full awakening i know of happened about 8yrs ago, but when they awake, the world fulls into a slumber.

I have long been aware of these entities, the unaware ones are very hard to detect, But they do seem to lack the basics we humans learnt "growing up".
The aware ones give of a strange odour that seems to proceed them.

But they are easy to detect in groups even when they are "unaware" of their true forms.

I have a few "shifters" friends myself, plus a few within the family, but at the moment they are unaware of themselves, which i prefere. smiley
From what i can gather, the numbers at this moment are fairly even between us.

Many in this forum will be "shifters" but will be unaware.
89  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: 12 noble gases? on: March 01, 2013, 18:46:22
Oh, that's easy. The nobles gases come from certain sources.

1. Beans
2. Cabbage
3. Onions
4. Eggs
5. Cheese
6. Prunes
7. Potatoes
8. Asparagus
9. Artichokes
10. Brussel Sprouts
11. Dairy
12. Some wheat

Cheesy
Food for thought. I will reasearch some of these instantly, with a nice cuppa. wink
90  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse on: February 05, 2013, 11:46:48
Every electron is connected to element 172/Emerium, every electron is part of Emerium,
Proton and neutrons are different expansions of emerium.
Electrons (atoms) are not stand alone particles they are connected through infinite pathways,

Like i mentioned, if you look at the table you will see how everything is within Emerium,
How everything is connected to emerium.

look at element 172/173 you will see how it fits together, and how the next blocks will fit in like a jigsaw.

This is about the only forum you could post this, this is where people have open minds that are not closed, who are capable of seeing the bigger picture, most "science forums" get stuck on what they have read or been taught and cannot see past their closed realities, and shun forums like this.
What i put forward here does not fit into their little boxes with overcomplicated equations to explain something they do not understand.

This is still only a small part of something bigger which i am looking into now.
To realise how connected we all are.
To realise what we are capable of.

extended noble gases graph, to show the expansion of emerium within emerium

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expanded11111.xls

91  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse on: February 04, 2013, 10:30:15
You are right in a way, element 12/emerium is the underlying fabric of our universe, everything expands within this element, it is like a fractal, within emerium is emerium,
If you notice the periodic table goes to emerium 172, but continues to infinity, the periodic tables are blocks that fit together, each expanding into the next, this is where we get our gravity from,
There are no neutrons or protons, only electrons some in our space some in lower dimensional space and some in higher, depending on our place in the expansion.
hydrogen is element emerium which as just one electron expanded into our space,if you look at element 172-173 you will see how this works.
This will be hard for most to grasp, But our universe is an electron and within every electron in our universe is a universe.
WE ARE WALKING TALKING MULTIVERSE ENTITIES.

At the moment my computer skills only allow me to show this in 2 dimensions, hopefully soon i will find away to show it in 3d.

I do not know much about the Milankovich cycle, but had a google, and see similarities, as there are many cycles within cycles, the main cycles i have found are 41-41thousand, 10000-100000, which i realise milankovich also as but from a different source, i will see how this tie together.
92  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse on: February 03, 2013, 15:54:57
I have extended the periodic table to show the expansion of our electron universe,

Our universe is an electron expanding towards the next "shell",

everything expands within Noble gas 12 (EMERIUM)

I have realised this happens in 41 thousand year cycles which i will soon try and show.

Matter is but different states of motion of One substance (Emerium).

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expanded11111.xls

93  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: 12 noble gases? on: February 02, 2013, 14:08:26
THE ELECTRON UNIVERSE http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expanded11111.xls

As in my other posts i believe our universe is expanding in lower dimensional space, i have tried to show this expansion through the elements,
everything expands within everything (noble gas 12)

Our universe s an electron expanding towards the next shell.
94  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: 12 noble gases? on: December 18, 2012, 12:43:47
Have a look at Occultium (1895) lighter than Helium (1863).  Helium 3 too.
Any comments?
I had a read of occultium(1895), and was struck by how similar it marries what i have worked out,

everything is in everything, element 172 fits into element 172, meaning everything is inside this element.
                                                                                              2
HELIUM                  2                                                                                                                                    2
                                                                                              8
NEON                    2,   8                                                                                                                             10
                                                                                              8
ARGON                  2,   8,  8                                                                                                                        18
                                                                                             18
KRYPTON               2,   8, 18,  8                                                                                                                  36
                                                                                             18
XENON                  2,   8, 18, 18,  8                                                                                                             54
                                                                                             32
RADON                  2,   8, 18, 32, 18, 8                                                                                                          86
                                                                                             32
UNUNOCTIUM         2,   8, 18, 32, 32, 18,   8                                                                                                 118
                                                                                             18
8                         2,   8, 18, 32, 32, 18,  18,  8                                                                                            136
                                                                                             18
9                         2,   8, 18, 18, 32, 32,  18,  18,  8                                                                                      154
                                                                                             8
10                       2,   8,  8,  18, 18, 32,  32,  18,  18,  8                                                                                162
                                                                                             8
11                       2,   8,  8,  18, 18, 32,  32,  18,  18,  8,   8                                                                          170
                                                                                             2
12                       2   8,  8,  18, 18,  32,  32,  18,  18,   8,  8,  2                                                                      172
                8   2    2   8   8   18   18   32   32   18   18   8   8    2    2    8    8   18   18  32  32  18  18  8  8  2  2  8
I have worked out how these elements all fit together, how they fold (space/time),

Our universe(ELECTRON) started out as this element 172, As it expanded it pulls an electron from its nearest neighbour, resulting in hydrogen 1 electron, these hydrogen attach to then form 2 electrons helium etc,
You can carry this on with every element and you will see how it all folds together, it will give you the shape of our and all universes,
you will realise how we are all connected.
As our universe electron expands to its full limit it falls through to the next shell, as i mention in my alpha omega freefalling universes.
Each of these shells are the lower dimensional space i speak of.
Once you understand what and where you are the possibilities are endless,
If you look at anything you will realise it contains atoms=electrons= universes=you and everyone and everthing you know.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, A CURE FOR CANCER,IMMORTALITIY,LIMITLESS ENERGY.

AS SOMEONE ONCE SAID LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR

HE CONTAINS YOU AS YOU CONTAIN HIM,

IF YOU ADD YOUR BIRTHDATE TOGETHER YOU WILL KNOW THE ELEMENT YOU WAS BORN UNDER.

6 12  19 64= 101=MENDEIEVIUM=2 8 18 32 32 8 1

The strange thing is i can now take the elements to 189=2 8 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 8 3, when i learn to do graphs online i will show all the elements.
95  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakras v Noble gases? on: December 15, 2012, 17:31:52
I have realised they are more connected than i first thought, they have given me the key to see the complete structure of our universe, i know understand how everything fits together, i know what and where we are,
Much is to far beyond for me to try and explain using the typed word,
i have been able to create a model of our universe with numbers, and it blew my mind what i seen, this as changed my world beyond comprehension,
strange things are now happening at a increasing rate, i think in a few days i will complete what i started.
I wish i could share more, it seems to be taking on a life of its own, scarey but exciting beyond words.

96  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: 12 noble gases? on: December 15, 2012, 12:45:23
There is a key to work it all out and it stops at 12 noble gases,
It all fits together like a glove, i am in the process of getting someone to check my work.
97  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: 12 noble gases? on: December 15, 2012, 09:53:42
Now i realise there are 189 elements,i have them all written down, but don't know how to do graphs online,
here is element 189, 2,8,8,8,18,18,32,32,18,18,8,8,8,3.
I now know the shape of our universe and how it all fits together. And what gives everything mass. 
It is going to take me about aweek to finish modeling the universe, estimated time, 21,12,2012 wink
98  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: 12 noble gases? on: December 12, 2012, 15:51:21
These are electrons per shell, completes a cycle, element 12 fits between all these noble gases,
As is shown by the difference of electrons between each gas ADDS UP TO ELEMENT 12(SUNSHAKIUM).

Element 12, 172 periodic, is the first building block, it is everything, and everything is containned within.
Element 11 downwards is when our universe first began to expand,

Most of These elements will not be possible until next time around.
99  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / 12 noble gases? on: December 11, 2012, 23:10:26
I have been thinking about noble gases and realise there must be twelve is this reasonning wrong?

ELEMENT      ELECTRONS/SHELL                ELECTRONS          DIFFERENCE IN ELECTRONS between each gas
                                                                                                  2
HELIUM          2                                        2
                                                                                                  8
NEON            2,8                                      10
                                                                                                  8
ARGON          2,8,8                                  18                          
                                                                                                  18
KRYPTON       2,8,18,8                              36
                                                                                                  18
XENON          2,8,18,18,8                            54
                                                                                                   32
RADON          2,8,18,32,18,8                      86
                                                                                                   32
UNUNOCTIUM 2,8,18,32,32,18,8                   118
                                                                                                   18
8                 2,8,18,32,32,18,18,8               136
                                                                                                   18
9                2,8,18,18,32,32,18,18,8           154
                                                                                                    8
10               2,8,8,18,18,32,32,18,18,8        162
                                                                                                    8
11               2,8,8,18,18,32,32,18,18,8,8      170
                                                                                                    2
12               2,8,8,18,18,32,32,18,18,8,8,2    172

Then notice the difference column, is the same as the final noble gas number 12
172 on the periodic table.(sunshakium) smiley
It is all one,back to source.

Which means Noble gas 12, element 172 is the fabric of our universe.
As someone once said the last shall be the first.

100  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Chakras v Noble gases? on: December 11, 2012, 14:06:38
I don't know if this as already been discussed as I have not took alot of interest in "chakras" for quite awhile, but after looking into noble gases recently, i cannot help but think they are more connected than i previously thought,

As the noble gases are the most stable elements(8 electrons in there outer shell) and conduct electricty and produce colours in line with the chakras, and seem a crucial part of the "system".
As most believe there are seven chakras,
If we take ununoctium as the seventh noble gas, which is almost impossible to manafacture past a single atom(at this present time and place).

I was wondering if they are connected, could that mean that if each chakra is connected to a noble gas, would it be easier to connect to the more abundant helium chakra, neon chakra etc.

As anybody experimented with any of these noble gases. maybe with there light sources, or by direct use?

I expect maybe ununoctium may be the gateway to the higher/dimension.

I see these "gases" playing a vital part of the cosmos, insulating and conducting energies. As our chakras do for us.

I am not up on my "chakras" but do feel there are connections, and see a few possibilities, which i shall now look into at more depth.

As anybody looked into connections between the chakras and noble gases? Any links?

Cheers sunshaker.

I have thought more, and have came to realise there are 12 noble gases and realised there is a connection to everything
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_quantum_physics/12_noble_gases-t39064.0.html

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6