The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 09:30:48

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spiritual Metaphors in the Mainstream- DBZ on: July 19, 2015, 21:30:11
 grin grin grin
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I had an encounter with a soul eater on: July 19, 2015, 21:26:26
Grump?Huh? There's censorship now?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I had an encounter with a soul eater on: July 19, 2015, 21:17:48
I astral projected to a random house. The thing was invisible but for some reason I was completely aware of it's presence in this house I was in and knew exactly where it was in the exact room even though I couldn't see it. I went to it's location in the house and I said "grump, where are you" and it appeared before me out of nowhere. It was a woman with blue skin and black hair but looking very zombie like. She said "I'm gonna wrap you up and eat you!" Verbatim (tortillas!?!?) And before I could see it move I felt my head getting sucked off very fast like a vaccuum and I jerked back to my body. Very strange.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: how often do you or can you project? on: July 17, 2014, 16:58:14
No, I wasn't asking if they were limits to how often you can project. I was asking how often YOU can project.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / how often do you or can you project? on: July 15, 2014, 15:55:28
Every day? Every other day? Week? Month? Year? How long does it last? Can you do it whenever you like? Etc I do it every morning or every other morning.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The sun in the Astral? on: June 18, 2014, 12:23:45
Whenever I see the sun in the astral it is different from the normal sun. I can see it clearly stripped of it's blinding light. Idk is this normal?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I opened both my astral eyes and my physical this morning. really weird. on: June 13, 2014, 13:31:49
Okay, I am still not sure how that exactly happened. I have had experiences before where I didn't leave my body quite right and it was a bunch a jumbled different perceptions (like my soul not 100 percent in one place or something) and I would run around seeing my soul and body in third person. Oh but in this particular instance it wasn't jumbled in the least. I was just able to open, my physical eyes. Lol
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I opened both my astral eyes and my physical this morning. really weird. on: June 12, 2014, 05:51:12
I was 100% projecting, I flew so high that I saw the curvature of the earth. And I open my physical eyes, and I see the physical world in my room. I close my eyes again and I still see the astral. I blink and it goes back and forth. I even had one eye open and saw both. Has anyone else experienced this?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Has anyone ever been bit by a negative entity in the astral realm? on: April 19, 2014, 14:10:56
For some reason I don't experience fear when I ap even if I see strabge things. I dont know why
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / any one else Appear in random locations? on: April 19, 2014, 14:05:42
I always appear in random locations, this morning I attempted ap and imagined my spirit body doing pull ups, then for some reason I appear in a random location holding on to a tree trunk doing pull ups... who else appears in random places?
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: dreams of killing :( on: April 19, 2014, 13:48:40
I've had a dream about killing Knights templar in a foreign place once.
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Really weird dream with talking bunnies on: April 19, 2014, 13:42:45
For some reason, in this (kinda lucid) dream I was in my house looking for a skillet, there was two giant bunnies (not energizer) standing near me facing me looking at me, I was looking in the fridge for a skillet (the fridge was full of skillets) I kept asking the other two bunnies "Where is the skillet" while pulling out skillets and tossing them over my shoulder, but they both replied in turns and they both kept replied with the same phrases. Bunny number one kept replying with "you mean the carrot?" And bunny number two kept replying with "you mean the banana?" And I kept replying with "no the skillet! Ugh!!" this repeated about ten times until I find a normal sized bunny that was in another skillet I pulled out and it had a battery slot. I for some reason shove the battery slot with one banana and one carrot and the bunny grows to the size to the other two bunnies and says "you mean the skillet?" I say "Yes!! Tell me where the skillet is" he says "inside the carrot" and shrinks back into normal bunny size and sits back in the skillet. For some reason I had high awareness in this dream visually and verbally I suppose but I still wasn't aware of the skillets I was throwing.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: stuck in a weird dimension on: April 11, 2014, 03:13:33
Thank you for the links. Smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I read a post about reptillians tell me what you think on: April 11, 2014, 03:12:30
In this post, this person had gone astral and had more or less confirmed the existence of reptillians within our governments, has anyone else confirmed this with their spirit guides? What do they say?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: stuck in a weird dimension on: April 11, 2014, 02:04:35
The elders around me? Well i did have a dream with my grandpa with it recently
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: stuck in a weird dimension on: April 08, 2014, 15:49:57
Still, though. I wonder what the mooses meant
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / stuck in a weird dimension on: April 08, 2014, 08:08:43
I got out of body and teleported to a weird house that was more or less a painting (literally) and I saw what looked like paintings of animals and animal people moving (mooses in particular) I even looked at my hands and they too were painted. Oh, they also weren't distorting like my first few times. i wasn't there for very long until I got back to earth. Has anyone experienced anything similar?  I don't quite get it.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Questions about spirit guides. on: April 06, 2014, 23:51:08
Let me elucidate, I meant psychic abilities not cartoons damn it.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Questions about spirit guides. on: April 06, 2014, 23:49:33
Let me elucidate, I never meant cartoons damn it I meant psychic abilities. Lol
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: UNDER 18 AP goers on: April 06, 2014, 07:17:07
Smiley
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Questions about spirit guides. on: April 06, 2014, 06:57:46
Kay ;(
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Have you met up with other AP'ers that you either know IRL or internet? on: April 06, 2014, 04:46:32
I think the word evil is pretty ambiguous. More often then not; people that claim to be righteous are the evil ones.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Has anyone succesfully met up with one another on here? on: April 06, 2014, 03:51:26
I'm new here and I gather from reading the posts im this section is that this is more or less the intendes purpose of API. So has anyone done it?
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Just a Strange Little Dream on: April 06, 2014, 03:16:01
This sounds like you were both terroists working together. I once had a dream where I was dressed as Cloud from FFVII and I was knocking down telephone poles with my buster sword. I don't know why at all.
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Weird dream last night. on: April 06, 2014, 03:10:33
I don't remember chopping things down with him with an axe but he was a bit of an environmentalist so maybe I sort of think of him as an eco friendly terrorist. But I don't  what telephone poles have to do with the environment. It is still very confusing
Pages: [1] 2