The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 01:54:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 183
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: November 03, 2017, 09:19:06
Let's look at this in two different ways.
High awareness,
 The main issue is your mindset, this is where every decision and reaction is given a direction. This heading will be extremely influential on the outcome of your actions and also your perception of what's occurring. The perception thing is generally ignored but it has an influence on your actions. This is a kind of feedback scenario that can go unnoticed and is the main problem with succumbing to distraction. Those early days flitting around to and from wherever being a perfect example.
When we have full awareness in our experiences we all know too well that the distraction factor is high. A simple thought of your body and the experience ends. So we try to program ourselves to not think of these inconveniences and eventually we succeed. By doing this your mindset is fixed on staying in the NP and the physical world is ignored. This requires concious effort and with enough training it becomes second nature. However there's more to it. The better we are at controlling our own mind and limiting the intent behind reacting to whatever appears is key to gaining a new ability. Rather than looking at stairways etc as moving up into a higher realm etc you can go there by deliberately phasing into them conciously. You take control and move through the environment into another. There's many ways to do this, intent is key as usual. Once mastered this is very useful in removing entities from where they don't belong and dumping them in a more suitable environment. I learned this with full awareness experimenting and I'm sure others have too.
Subdued awareness,
Its taking a lot of thought to find something useful from these experiences. The only thing that stands out is the autonomous responses we have are us being tested by the mentors to gain a better understanding of our inherent reactions. Being slightly conscious and aware of the event is perhaps a method for us to recall the experience.
If we give a general overview of these reduced awareness experiences you'll find that no distractions exist. They're not standard dreams too as you just feel there's a difference and somehow know what's going on, you do control some aspects of the experience. What you recall may be important and it may be a method where you search your memories and develop a skill to piece together an adventure in far greater detail. They're not allowing you that interactive environment thing where higher awareness can be gained too which is mysterious. They do serve some purpose which may be relevant to us with further discussion.
In all, the symbolism still remains and certain items will have some meaning to the one experiencing the adventure. Its not always clear as you can be confused until it gets triggered, once that penny drops the issue is resolved.
EV,  anything yet gleaned from the experience? Its not as simple as some of your previous ones and does contain lots of personal thought? There may be a piece not yet recalled that links things. I'm trying to push a different way of looking at in hope of triggering something more.
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: October 30, 2017, 16:52:28
Hi all,
EV, you hit the nail on the head with conditioning. We have to perform some of these retrievals with no input of our own. These are where no physical world likeness exists to the problem and we can fix the issue if we are in the correct mindset. Our aim is to be successful 100% of the time and the reduced awareness is part of the training. I've been in a few where I had barely no self awareness due to the influence of others in the NP. They were very good at suppressing awareness and constantly creating distractions so we fail. The only thing that stops this is an inherent aim of success and the fact that what we do is an almost automated action. This ability or programming if you like is our fail-safe. Once those preventing our success realise we will not be distracted they drop the suppression and realise their actions are actually helping us. In the extreme cases you can hardly recall anything but you know you've done a retrieval and succeeded.
The images you recollect may have other meanings too. The reverse coat has a saying in the physical suggesting it's good luck. It appears at first glance that you'd be given a lot of help with reduced awareness. Things would fall into place being typical and your natural reactions to whatever comes before you will sort out the rest. The mentors want to learn of your natural reactions before you get placed into a scenario. These come in many forms as you've experienced. If you don't respond to the events presented then either training or a fade in and out occurs. Sometimes these are another way of presenting the same issue from another angle for them to learn your mindset and it's autonomous reactions. They are a lot harder to follow than actually do but they seem to pop up every now and then. I suspect it's fine tuning for both us and the mentors. They get anything wrong and we could fail the mission, this isn't an option lol.
I'll read everything again time allowing and post comments on the choices. Thank your lucky stars you didn't go up the stairs as I did and it's unpleasant when you know it's a wrong choice, too late by then.
We live and learn.
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Out of the Blue Comment on: July 05, 2017, 08:21:04
Teddy is innocent enough but Looby Loo had always been a difficult character from what I recall, problem arises when you can't recall an details lol.
Long time ago.
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Out of the Blue Comment on: July 04, 2017, 08:12:12
Andy Pandy, lol, I recall it well from the 60's. Perhaps the other characters may give you a clue.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Contact on: July 04, 2017, 08:09:24
Good film and a long one but still not enough. Plenty of "NO!" moments as I recall.
Well played by all the actors.
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Back to College on: June 25, 2017, 22:48:45
Have you been 'out of the NP' for a while?
Its nice to see you still have your tools with you. Perhaps this is an opener for more. From your experience you don't require a guide for directions lol, look within and we'll look forwards toward more adventures from you.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello! on: June 24, 2017, 06:43:53
Welcome to the Pulse Amyla.
It helps some if there's a hint of tiredness as your body will want sleep. If you can stay aware of yourself as a point of conciousness whilst allowing your body to fall asleep you can have a concious experience within a few mins. Its not easy as you most likely crash out into an unconscious state normally when tired. It can be done, small steps are required.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: sexual fantasies? on: June 09, 2017, 08:45:14
Good luck doing 'it' without waking up Cheesy
]

ROFL, exactly, it can be done wink
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: [Astral body] what does this experience mean? on: June 06, 2017, 16:40:46
All sorts of crazy things occur at the start.
Have fun
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Basics Question on: April 05, 2017, 08:34:47
That's what you want, your body to fade away and your concious self to stay awake. Do it for longer until everything physical world sensed has gone.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: My intro on: March 31, 2017, 06:44:20
Hi T-Man, welcome to the Pulse.
You've started out with the correct mindset; experience, question and research.
You can learn lots from others and it will give you a good foundation to begin with. As you progress things will take a more personal direction and development then is an individual task. I'm sure many experienced members will keep you on the track and answer those questions when things progress.
Dream interpretation is an art and it can be done by others, they need to ask the right questions so they can guide you on the lessons or info contained within. I've done many and when others do these there's not that much on how you were feeling at the time during the dream. This is key and will aid you in your own interpretations.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Riddle on: March 25, 2017, 10:17:28
Szaxx, as you are someone who has experienced a lot out of your physical body, I will ask you: do you think when you have travelled while being detached from your body you already know what it would feel like after death, or do you think it would be different?

That's a very good question, I've often wondered about this and having had many different experiences which could indicate what occurs. Reading other people's ideas about a sort of meeting room seems to be a strong contender as I've been in many of these over the years and then was taken to either a training exercise or to do some work. What's strange is being alive seems to give us a way out that's not apparently available to the NP inhabitants. Also we seem to have an advantage on manipulating the environment to suit the purpose of the work required. The locals seem to be limited.
 When we pass i get the impression our choices are greater on what we've learned. If what we were required to learn hasn't been fulfilled then perhaps we are returned to try again. This answers the reincarnation question as validations are somewhat met with regressive hypnotherapy.
These meeting rooms do exist and strangely the results of other people's experiences are strikingly similar. The one we watch in the movie Beetlejuice is partly how it feels in some but they're not so crazy as in the movie. My first visit was in the 60's and for training purposes. I was confused and wondered what it's about but stayed there anyway. There's no meeting rooms in the physical to match them too. I suppose the best match to the feeling I had was the first day in school feeling. You are dropped off and then left alone knowing you will learn. Everything around you is new and you're taking your first steps into the wide world you've been sheltered from.
The many NP environments available I guess are limited to your whole personality, the one who you are right now in the physical is only a fraction of the whole you. Until you experience the 'connection' this will not be easy to understand or describe. You are a part of the whole and in this physical world everything you are and know has some form or other, getting beyond this and being pure conciousness needs to be experienced.
The initial stages only have been covered above, the placements are another thing altogether.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Riddle on: March 21, 2017, 18:14:21
Hi, One thing you'll find is that all your secrets that you have are all physical world ones. These mean so little in the NP as the way things operate are totally different.
Your breathing enquiry is one I've been through too when young. I was under water in an experience and swimming around for ages before i realised i wasn't breathing. After jumping to the surface for air i realised it wasn't necessary so i let go of this physical constraint.
Years before i was travelling in space with no problems so i guess I'd already figured it out and forgot for a second.
You've a lot to learn in the differences between the tiny rigid physical world and the pliable NP environments.
For you to think about, some you can experience, you don't have a body or any form at all. There's no space as we know it. We are conciousness and this kind of experience will show you once your ready for it.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: I'm grrla on: March 09, 2017, 07:51:15
Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
You've got most of the basics already done so hopefully the rest will be easy.
Where you can listen/create music etc is 3/4 of the way there. If you have totally disconnected from the physical world senses the rest is focus and intent without falling asleep lol.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New Jericho (Large Scale Retrieval) on: March 06, 2017, 14:27:04
I understand what you are saying para but there's the issue of all the developed worlds finances being thrown into the fire. If anyone gave a device freely without a thought of its impacts they'd be doing more damage to the world than they realise.
 The physics of the new Jericho experience are different to ours and I can only speculate on the difference being derived from what we call the plank length. If a similar device was constructed that worked in our laws of physics, it'd be a nasty weapon in the wrong hands. The technology itself may exist but the release of it is unlikely to appear until we find a way forward without wars or greed.
The hydrogen units are available, look towards the Middle East companies and you'll find a small unit for sale around 350 euro's. It's I've is expected to be 70,000 miles saving up to 30% on fuel. Although a vehicle running on water alone may be possible it would mess up our economy at the moment if everyone had one.
Small steps at a time brings success, a giant leap may be our demise.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: my recent experiences on: March 01, 2017, 10:42:20
Very interesting experience, you entered a partial state of being outside of the physical and still retained a connection it appears. This could be a sort of false awakening as it's called, in these you are totally convinced it's the physical until something unreal shows up. I've had a few where things were perfect until I realised I was running at 40 mph.
In yours it may have been a projection and your thoughts of being physically aware were a manifestation that'd keep you exactly where you thought you were. As opening your eyes was a thought of termination, this too would have manifested which it did. In these thought controlled environments it's very difficult to test any theories about the situation presenting itself as your already convinced it's as experienced. The interesting point being the spontaneous experience led you to the guy in question. If you've had no desire to communicate for a long time it may have been a real event. This would give me more incentive to replicate the sleep position and foods eaten prior to this experience. With the thought of doing the same, I'd hope to get back to it and ask questions.
Have you had any further success?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection in a dream on: March 01, 2017, 09:07:52
Take the offer and go for it. So many people want to do this and you have the chance to improve your experiences into more awareness which is always a good thing.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Riddle on: March 01, 2017, 08:04:38
There's only one thing you need to know that I've found out after thousands of posts is that whatever any of us experience in the NP, we can ALWAYS solve it and no harm whatsoever comes from it. It's a perfect method of teaching as it pushes you beyond what you think is your limit and this awakens what you are really made of.
I was born with the ability of projection and thought everyone could do it. My first memories of dreams were traveling around the woods at the back of where I lived, this was natural and it took years to realise that it was something nobody else could do. At 9 years old I'd had many experiences including a few years in the Badlands, a name I gave the place. At this age I'd learned all I needed and the doors to the astral opened up.  It continued to open more doors and new experiences which were challenging.
Along the way I've met all sorts of entities from good to bad and places way outside of dreams. After all this I'm still here and have no problem saying the fears of others are self inflicted nonsense, the same as watching a horror film at night and not being able to sleep. It's all controlled by thoughts and your natural reactions to them. Being strong minded and taking the reins in a bad situation you can change anything from your darkest nightmare into a summer's day.
Fear is the biggest challenge and if a 5 year old can beat the hellish places some people misinform you of, then anyone can do it.
Always remember you have guides watching you and this will keep your mind at rest. What's presented is always within your capabilities  and there's lots of fun doing these challenges.

19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Riddle on: February 28, 2017, 15:43:20
They're not in one place but you can read a good one if you have an hour.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/new_jericho_large_scale_retrieval-t42995.0.html;msg335266
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How true is this guy?(How to distiguish if someone is genuine of their exp?) on: February 28, 2017, 15:40:13
There's plenty of these ego driven types in the world and they're everywhere unfortunately.
Have a good read on our topics and you'll learn more with the bonus of straight forward answers to any questions.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Riddle on: February 27, 2017, 17:01:30
The letting go of the physical body is hard to do initially. I can recall my early days where I thought I would not wake up if I went further. Eventually I did and the experience was a sort of test of my mettle. Fear is the biggest thing to overcome and self preservation is one of those physical world actions we have to stay very aware of whilst physical. This doesn't apply whatsoever in the non physical (NP). It's actually a powerful brake stopping development and once you cross this barrier things take a giant step forwards. You always wake without fail even if you seem to know it's a bad idea to try. I've been here so many times and have done so for over 50 years.
Once the fear is ignored you then need to drop the physical world from your thoughts and concentrate on an adventure into the NP. This is another big step and that self preservation kicks in constantly. Your body has an automated mechanism when you sleep and it's perfect in what it does. Remember this always and get on with experimenting into the otherwhere presenting itself. Once you can overcome these two initial fears, the rest is a smooth ride into the unknown. It's the difference between having enough determination and intent to proceed into whatever shows up or constantly failing to cross the border. Sounds easy and it is, this initial step is only a test of your mental prowess in getting into the correct mindset to obtain success. Your thoughts will manifest and this should also be known. If you think it'll fail, it will as you thought it would. If you are totally convinced it's all real (which it is), this too will manifest. It's the thoughts you have in your head that make the difference. Way back in the early 1900's fear of demons was used to impress anyone attempting to project in order they stop before they meet one. In reality these ideas put your mindset into a position of expecting something bad to show up and as this manifestation of thoughts works, these thoughts scared many from trying anything further. It's all hogwash and lies. I used to wander around the woods where I lived aged 3 or 4 years old. If these nasties were out there, I'd have been an easy target. I met none or anything remotely bad.
I think this will put your mind at rest as it's the unknown that scares you from making progress. Ignore the nonsense and go for it knowing that the fears are only self created manifestations. You're only scaring yourself and this fact once realised will prevent it.
Have fun.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How true is this guy?(How to distiguish if someone is genuine of their exp?) on: February 27, 2017, 16:16:44
He sounds over dramatic and full of teachings from the turn of the last century. This was used originally to deter the newbies unless they paid into some group.
I've met some of the characters mentioned and have done this before I was 10 years old. The fear is unnecessary as I've never had any problems with possession or similar. It is all belief based and in the nonphysical it's your beliefs that manifest. Scaremongering should be illegal as this is all it amounts to.
He may have some talents but the way it's being presented isn't the way we do things here on the Pulse. A logical approach to the art of projection is what we present and can aid anyone with some or no experience.
Have a read of the stickies ( darker blue background) at the top of the menus. These should give some idea of the truth.
My suggestion would be to not entertain this outdated method he uses.

23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Riddle on: February 11, 2017, 16:08:26
Hi riddle, I too have started out in both the NP and the physical. I didn't have any problems though as it was naturally accepted as something we all do. For a 3 or 4 year old as I was at the time, it took many years before I found out so few could actually do this nightime travelling. You've lots of things to explore if you can keep focussed on where you live. Things change if this isn't kept in mind and you're soon off in some other place.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection in a dream on: February 11, 2017, 16:03:02
You learned to believe in yourself and things are not hard to do.this belief manifested as they do in the NP and you stayed there for longer than you previously had. Keep this belief going and you'll be there for much longer. It's all it takes.
Well done.
25  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What to do in a thought responsive environment / afterlife? on: February 11, 2017, 00:58:51
As we have little or no knowledge of the prior you'd only make assumptions then assess these after termination.
Basing the assumptions upon your experiences where full awareness and lucidity existed, it may be more accurate if you are still using the mindset of your current life. If you've many decades of these experiences then the picture is different as you've already made another personality which exists in the NP. Although similar in many ways to the physical world personality you'll realise that when under pressure your reactions are totally different due to the available tools.
The first being telepathy, if this existed in the physical at the same level as in the NP, our world would be totally different in its operational practices and procedures. This viewpoint can be made from only one personality, or two if you're well travelled. However when you experience those formless environments, the personalities themselves become invalid. It's utilising your mindset as a singular point of conciousness where most would fail, we are a part of a whole and until this has been experienced head on, you'll only surmise the singular viewpoint as accurate.
Your level of experience will allow you to understand the above or perhaps open a door to far more than is generally reported.
The oneness has to be experienced to even start to comprehend it's vastness. As a single entity, your viewpoint is diminished by lack of knowledge in a similar way to a five year old being able to understand the concept of link burning in a VLSI chip.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 183