The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 13, 2020, 17:21:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 185
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Weird idea for an experiment on: March 10, 2020, 23:00:41
You have a voice recorder on your phone I'd guess. This can be used as an EVP device. The NP can manipulate recordings but it takes time. This is also true with photography. There's been instances where a picture was viewed instantly and later miniature faces appeared.
If you set up a strong intent for extras on your recordings of any type, give them a while before viewing or listening.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: March 09, 2020, 02:19:44
Thinking back, the one aspect of that experience that's now clear is that although it seemed pointless at that time, upon reflection, it taught me to become embedded in the scene. Phasing in 100% is a must have condition else you'll not progress and retrievals, for example, would never have been possible. Grounding is the modern term and so many practitioners know that a single thought outside of the experience will be detrimental. By concentrating on spinning all of those plates, knowing that all of them had to be spinning was the goal to achieve or it'd be failure. There's no time to think of the body or even a desire to, there was no other existence outside of that experience, the level of concentration zoned out everything but that task. This depth was then attainable with ease.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: March 03, 2020, 18:49:24
Those spinning plates lessons or tests were out of place at that time. They did however lead on to the next chain of learning namely environmental control. There was several experiences which fit this learning curve, all for taking control and all were very difficult requiring several attempts. The recall for some is still tiny compared to other early experiences.
The end result was indeed tested, the NP mentors or whatever sent me on a long and difficult journey which they knew I'd not fail to do. This lasted a couple of years and I learned many things along the way.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Switching to non-physical realities on: February 11, 2020, 18:29:31
I have often been in my car at a shopping centre as the girls dissappear into their 'looking around for whatever' shopping trip. By parking in a quieter corner I know I'll not be disturbed too much and have simply relaxed and let go of this physical existence. The noises around are the last thing to go and once this has occurred I nowadays let the NP create a scene for me. Within a min or two I'm immersed into whatever is presented. This takes a few seconds once the noises are gone and there's no mini dreams now. It's a silky smooth ride as long as you've no emotional ties scraping within your mind. Letting go of the physical means total conscious self awareness and the mindset of never having more than a dream of being here. This 'physical world, meh' mindset detaches you perfectly.
It's far easier if a little tired and your body wants to relax. If you're ready for that afternoon nap, take advantage if safe to do so.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Switching to non-physical realities on: February 06, 2020, 21:47:28
Hi,
You should try 1 hour less sleep every night for a while. You'll find things move faster and you can also create your own scenes and it's easy to jump in. Once proficient things can move forwards really smoothly. Once you're comfy it takes less than 5 mins to be in otherwhere.
6  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Tying Up Loose Ends on: January 23, 2020, 18:36:02
The more aware we become the stranger things get. A closed minded person wouldn't think of those otherwhere entities wanting to communicate with us in the physical. It takes a lot of energy to do this and we are very energetic once tuned in to the NP. The Scholes project is a perfect example of our excessive energy being put to good use. It's great reading stories of mediums being able to bring forth deceased ones who are giving specific info to those here wanting some form of communication. On the other hand, we ourselves radiate this energy and it can be utilised by the NP. If we only knew how to generate the exact requirements then more of these communications would ensue. This is where you feel a presence usually in a new place to you. This can be tuned into but fear typically grabs hold of us and in an instant we close off the energy. This stops it all and resultantly we feel safe again. The unknown is inspiring naturally but fear of it is ready to defend us switching off ties. As these energetic moments are rare its difficult to get a feel of what's changed and then reinstate it energetically. This would be an interesting project for anyone sensitive to these 'strange knowings' and would make a very good topic.
The next time anyone gets this feeling that there's more than the eye can see, perhaps stopping and concentrating on this whatever, may reveal more than the feeling.
It's easy to miss the apples when looking for oranges, they are both fruit and looking with a wider horizon does reveal far more.
7  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Tying Up Loose Ends on: January 22, 2020, 18:55:02
Interesting dilemma we have here. If you want to start to see and feel thi gs of this nature you need to no open and know how to connect.
Our mindset generally, is not set to accept things outside of what we are taught. We are all here discussing things that the mainstream indoctrination precedes with para...
If nature was a non-entity we'd not be here so let's all totally ignore the norm and then we can become.
Initial connections are displayed as orbs that seemingly appear from the ether, swirl around and then dissappear. I'm sure by now that a few of us have seen these and do t understand why. The typical orb we all see is the one dropping as we pass through an open doorway. Thlypically these are a blue/grey colour the size of a golf all when large. Others can be seen too, orange is the next colour, what these are is a mystery as most who see them don't care. On occasion when relaxing and before an attempt at others here connections, orbs are present in many colours and sizes. I find most are very small but their intensity is inspiring. I at one time wasn't sure if its an hallucinogenic counterpart of deep meditation. This was dismissed one night as my cat watched this brilliantly lit orb glowing it's golden light as it passed from one wall into another. The cat sniffed the wall at the exact spot the orb entered.
Nature is real and this para prefix is a man made disruptor of the truth.
To gain access to nature you first need to accept it which has already been proved by you partaking on this topic.
The thoughts and more importantly your feelings you have are paramount to being successful. You need to start knowing in your heart you will be successful and picture in your minds eye connections with and try to project the feelings you'd have when successful. This is how you send info into future for an NP receptor to comprehend your intent. Without this projection you'll not be successful. Wondering on what it'd be like is key to your desires and if strong enough it can create a connection as spontaneous projections get created in this same way for some people.
Start by deep relaxation and a future desire to meet or observe your goal entity. Concentrate on what you can give energetically to aid the connection and allow them to use your energy for this purpose. You can feel the connection occurring in a way thats unique to you and you'll simply know its started. Whatever form this takes you need to stay in focus and expand it keeping the supply steady as can be done. Emotions may be noted as there's a whole bunch of them not present in the physical world but you accept them as part of the connection. Initially this will take some getting used to but fear nothing. You are more protected here than you can believe. The emotions are your way of communication at first as these can't lie so be accepting and desiring any form of physical world interaction.
You may see orbs if practiced or perhaps a lady in a flowing silk dress drifting across a country road to suddenly dissappear.
Thoughts and questions...
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Non verbal communication on: January 08, 2020, 18:42:44
Hi All,
This is where you stop scratching your heads and simply reflect on past experiences. There will have been a few experiences with you not actually talking. In these you just know what the message is in an instant and its 100% accurate. This is telepathy and its the norm for communicating in some areas of conscious exploration.
Each non verbal experience is a lesson in which you'll start to recognise a 'feel' to everything. This is who or whatever you are in connection with signature. Simply it's a radio station for that one channel of communication.
You will soon enough if not already have been told to get an object from somewhere and bring it to a place requested. You feel the object from the explanation and know exactly what it is.
An example, 'get me my clock' is asked by an NP entity.
You know its in the store with hundreds of others but a kind of instinct kicks in and you know you've picked the right one. It's that easy in the NP you don't realise it. The same job in the physical would require an explanation of details and maybe a receipt.
THIS tuning once perfected can be used in the physical to a greatly reduced effect but you can gain info from people thousands of miles away without ever physically meeting them. You feel their character and tune in on this.
Ev and nameless will agree, strangely lol.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: EMF/RF on: January 07, 2020, 04:17:00
Microwave ovens heat water at 10GHZ, phones are around 2.5 or 5GHZ and harmonics are greatly reduced but still present.
If you tape your phone to your body so it can't move and go to a weak reception area you may feel heat after a while if you are using a music or better an online video player. A reddish skin discolouration may be present too. This takes a few mins to occur and it feels like a burning sensation if you're sensitive.
Plug in a headset and test this, the readings will be interesting to see. Remember, these fit into your ear and are very close to your brain.
Look into cancer cases around cell phone towers. You may find an increased level of cases here.
Any kind of EMF will interact at different levels and energy levels increase with frequency. X rays are an example of the top end and we all know about the safety protection used in hospitals etc.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Is source male or female? on: January 06, 2020, 18:44:50
If you take the source as a planet sized entity then get a grain of sand from one of its beaches and analyse its components you may find various molecules all joined up. Take one of these molecules and seperate it's constituent elements and get just one by itself. Now you have our universe in your sight. Take the parts of the selected element and break them down into quarks etc and get just one. You now have the human collective consciousness. Break this down into its wave structure and you have in a single rotation a human lifetime.
Our physics hasn't gone into finer detail as of yet but the idea of how tiny and short lived this energy you have separated is will give you some idea of how immense the source actually is. As an energy cycle you have no way of understanding the totality of the source let alone its existence and purpose. Our minds are like an atom and as a result cannot start to understand the whole. In everyday life there's nothing that compares yet we are a part of it. Our individual consciousness is like dust. When it settles it becomes something else as its very reactive. All our higher selves, past, present and future become one with each other and form a new collective that no one has ever seen or realised. Like atoms, we have to go through many changes to become stable and our minds cannot comprehend this greatly simplified attempt at describing the source. If you think about those few who just know things way outside of what's accepted as normal, it's totally strange how they for example tell of future events that actually occur exactly as they said. It's all source connections and these few have a tie that most don't have. Human nature simplifies things into little boxes and stacks them up. This is great but a few stack them in a particular order and giant shapes start to appear. Think of Minecraft lol.
Hope this helps.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any major time distorted alternative realities? on: December 08, 2019, 01:26:24
Hi Tongo,
Search on here for New Jerico, it was definitely out of hours lol.
Like many others will say, time has no meaning during an experience if in the Astral proper. The rtz is typically time matched from my experiences but this doesn't always mean in the present. They can be from the past or the future, the latter becomes a waiting game and what you experienced occurs exactly.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whaley Bridge needs our thoughts and well wishes on: August 08, 2019, 16:54:32
Update,
Some residents have been allowed home and the reason is the water level present can't affect them. This includes many downstream towns and the roads barring a few are now open. The coming weekend storms are the only obstacle that present a possible problem for those families still ousted. The water level is lower than expected as the recent storms torrents missed the area.

It is news that a long term redevelopment of the whole dam and reservoir will be initiated creating an up to date rebuild that conforms to regulations. This will ensure future issues from climatic change have been dealt with correctly.
The long term conditions and future safety aspects addressed, completion of this work will ensure Whaley Bridge and the river Goyt with its downstream locales are not to expect this predicament reoccurring.
The downstream areas that flood are subject to their respective local authorities care which will be addressed in Parliament.
The immediate danger has been greatly reduced and the upcoming storms will direct further action as necessary.

Thank you all for your thoughts and consideration
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whaley Bridge needs our thoughts and well wishes on: August 05, 2019, 20:03:16
Thank you all for your concerns at this time.
It's a problem in capable hands and applies to all dams worldwide. I hope no devastation ensues here and elsewhere as this scare is being dealt with professionally. The weather on the other hand has a different view and recently the waters deposited have been extreme.
Whaley Bridge is a nice area as the news has reported and many walks are available to all visitors. Where I live is over a mile downstream but it has its limits with excess waters flowing in the river Goyt. The Torrs (Google images for the Torrs Riverside Park), is a deep and narrow passage with bridges over 150 feet higher than the river. However, the authorities have evacuated a few people even this high up. I'm higher still and relatively safe.
The images will show how nice it is here and give an insight to where the 1.5 million tons of water with its debri has to flow taking its toll on the natural beauty. Other walks are already impassable and the whole area is inside the exclusion zone. A little extra rain is fine normally, a months worth in a day has caused issues. A dam being breached is unthinkable. Many towns downstream have been flooded due to this extra rainfall last week. The dam breach would be devastating.
My thoughts go to the workers repairing the damage. They are in the line of fire if the integrity fails. A sadness that I am not letting occur as best I can. With your energies, this failure isn't an option.

Thank you all again.
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: June 24, 2019, 03:42:52
Quote from 16,
  So, when you make someone disappear, is it good etiquette to ‘define’ a place for them to go?

Sorry for taking a while lol. Been busy.

When certain entities need to be removed they can't simply go. That'd be like demanding 'get me some food from the store' with the one given the task lost in bewilderment. No specifics, no action.
I have been tasked with removals, some to the badlands and have thrown them into the mirror of souls. This was extreme and the correct thing to do (A definate 'failure isn't an option' exercise). Normally if I needed to remove an entity I'd lock it up forcefully so it couldn't move at all (typically mentally) and then tie it to my frequency then drop lower (no words to explain this) until we appeared in a suitable environment of like minded souls. I generally know where to go too which is kinda good (usually imprinted) but it always brings back memories of my early encounters within these irksome locales.  On occasions I drag a few through walls which certainly gets their attention lol. They are rare too, I'd say risky but the powers that be seem to have an uncanny faith of my completing the task.
So yes, you need a location that's justified and suitable to the entities mindset.
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: memory consolidation(s)? on: June 20, 2019, 18:22:00
Quote;
This would also explain why we have so many dreams that are snippets of what seem to be past events, only the events are tweaked in ways that are not correct from your memories.  But what if they are correct from another time line?

This is a tad one sided, some of us have had dreams of future events where the precision is overwhelming. Nobody has explained these satisfactorily. I've been searching for answers for over 40 years. A mysterious concept indeed.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello - just arrived. on: June 17, 2019, 14:12:33
Welcome to the Pulse, lots to read and anything you don't feel comfortable with just ask.
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream memory from waking memory on: June 13, 2019, 17:04:06
Hi,
The subconscious is an involved study in itself, how it functions can only be 'surface scratched' from a waking viewpoint but this is enough if we look at the reactive effects of life in general. Lets say that a typical day may bring forth some nocturnal interactive dream components, note the may. If something occurs during the day that's emotionally disturbing then interactive components will be reproduced. If you were presented with an extreme, life threatening experience during the day then this level of exposure can have immediate effects that last a long time. It's all subconsciously reactive, the latter being an established fact that effects some people enough to require immediate professional aid.
If you can create an emotional state mentally that falls close to the life-threatening scenario your subconscious will react accordingly. This is best done during meditation where you put yourself half way down a cliff face (assuming a great fear of heights). Should an experience develop from this you can feel the fear developing as the survival instinct kicks in. You know yourself it's a creation of mind but this instinct normally puts you in a clear thinking fight or flight circumstance or you return to the physical world kicking yourself for failing.
Within this example you may feel the fear and it's this feeling you need to be able to create at will to program the subconscious instantly.
If you are capable of conscious projection or at least can create a non physical scene to reasonable effect, this can be used. Fear is one of the best methods to gain clarity yet most difficult to instantly dismiss once you're in an environment outside of the physical. You'll find the difference of personalities express themselves in such an experiment.
You are always in control and this is very important to keep in mind.
Try this and if successful I'll give more details on programming without the melee on your emotions.
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream memory from waking memory on: June 12, 2019, 17:06:41
Hi,
@ Madmagus,
Use the car as a tool (trigger) to gain a better understanding that you are within a dream. You first need to recognise that its a dream and then you raise your awareness automatically to a lucid state. Programming can be done during the waking daytime hours. Keep daily thoughts of your dream car being stolen in mind for about 3 weeks and this should program your subconscious (the slow way). If you are proficient then you'll know how to instantly program your subconscious mind to respond to the correct feeling required.
Your car is an alien craft (already programmed), add this as a bonus lol.
@ EV,
Its nice to know you're making good progress, I guess by now things automatically click into place making room for further developments. The more you do the better, they can be challenging too as some tests are not so obvious until you succeed.
@all,
The stolen car can be annoying, use this without anger, its a silent message from the NP to gain awareness and you'll start to see a new personality develop within yourself. It only applies to the non physical environments and this is not going to have any influence on your waking life. I've been there many decades ago and worked out the me in the physical hinders refinement in the realms of the finer NP experiences. You may have noticed a different thought process is used in these experiences. All the extras like telepathy etc are normal here and extremely weak in the physical in general.
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: January 21, 2019, 20:40:44
 It still works today, I fell asleep on a harder than normal surface with a thin pillow and woke up after mybody started dissolving. Wierd stuff, I was in the nightmare position so turned over and fell asleep without the wierdness surfacing.
Pressure on the base of the neck, interesting. Pressure on the high side of my head has brought on vibrations if no lower neck support is present.
The body is indeed strange.
20  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Clairvoyance a Personal Journey. on: January 21, 2019, 11:51:48
Thank you for the comments, it's still active yet subdued which is a good thing in itself. I still receive info on things in general, thankfully its not as powerful as the early days. I seem to know whats around some corners so to speak.
 Everything is on a low setting at present which gives me a break lol. Too busy and lacking sleep removes the potency. It does feel strange having to make decisions with no idea of the outcome, I normally get a feeling of the best choice to take.
 A hand troubling either of you? Feels like a right one and possibly squashed. If not, take no risks with heavy items.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Happy New Year 2019! on: January 04, 2019, 17:50:45
Hi Everyone,
Greetings to all asunder and lets hope prosperity befalls everyone, emd to all wars and life on earth is how we like it to be.
22  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Interesting Experiment on: September 06, 2018, 14:11:07
Hi,
I did this decades ago with zener cards. The results on a good day make you want to do the lottery in these manner. On a bad day it scored above average but nothing exciting. I didn't get many bad days though.
One test I correctly pulled 24 from 28 which was pure luck of course. Okay try it again, not expecting anything fancy though, sleep is a luxury once again that's in short supply.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: September 06, 2018, 05:08:18
Hi Plume, nice to see you here. You go and have fun, that's what it's all about lol.
For everyone else, you should see the masterpieces of art Plume creates, they're awe inspiring.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: June 04, 2018, 21:53:12
Reading the experience and applying it to your current circumstances, it may be no more than a representation  of what to do. As the normal way out of the situation was blocked by the speed of the entity circling you, a simple thought of it's apparent lack of leaving above and below clear, you could have easily floated away. In these experiences the fear takes hold and you only see things from a physical word perspective. Taking the bull by it's horns you may find things better to deal with if you can keep your thoughts on your abilities and not the fear. Easy to say but these kind of situations exist in some retrievals and with a mindset embedded of whatever gets thrown at you, you can always defeat the 'obstacle' being presented will help give you a clear mind for resolution.
When the reaction to change begins you may find this thought train s full rather than getting stuck in a rut. it's the old 'stop and think' saying that you may already know where things will fall into place. I
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have proof that GOD cannot be black!!! on: May 08, 2018, 07:54:13
I'm building one too...

Who wants to be the first Xanthian!?!?  Smiley grin cool evil

Only if you're black ROFL
Where's the sense of humour gone today? It may just be taxable, that nailed it, don't be cross God, oh dear that one wasn't you.

It's funny how God is projected in human form. It's so far from the truth. The source is the creator of all and we humans can never understand the inherent complexities in simply communicating with it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 185