The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 11:11:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 183
126  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: The Influence effect. on: July 15, 2016, 13:05:10
Interesting read. When I was a kid I think I could have easily influenced people had I tried. I never did though, to me it was akin to invading someone's thoughts which I actively avoided doing. After reading this I may tickle someone's ear with a feather but that is about all the influence I would feel comfortable with.
If the thought occurred you most likely could have developed this. The most important issue is the mindset we have. This in itself may be a reason that it's not a developed in everyone.
It does work and has been done to influence the world for peace in a grand scale a short while ago.

Positive, waking before an alarm is very common as well. It's related to be being receptive which is a good thing to possess. I'm sure many of us do this not realising do no questions are asked.
127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences I'm confused about and beginner questions on: July 13, 2016, 21:58:41
Focus on keeping yourself aware as your body falls asleep. This is how a child would think and act. Wanting to see what occurs, the child would simply observe and eventually start floating up. I did this decades ago and many others have too.
I don't think anyone would claim to be an expert unless joking lol. I'm sure 'more experienced' or similar would be said.
Daddy pig on the children's animation of Peppa Pig says it all lol.
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 13, 2016, 17:00:50
@Nameless,
Time will tell on this one, Jane seemed to care and hopefully will present herself. I have a feeling about this but it may be incorrect and I don't wish to supply false information. It's kinda delicate and sensitive, you'll know if it clicks into place. Perhaps time isn't right, some of the info has been erased and this means it's for you to experience. If it was important to you I'd know and you'd have been PM'd by now.
The desire to know everything is good, if you were given the info in full, some of it would be very taxing on your emotions. You know you're not ready for this level of association as its far deeper than anything in the physical.
A mountain contains mole hills, a mole hill can become a mountain if something isn't in order.
Something to think about 😉
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 13, 2016, 16:42:07
Excuse me everyone but what downloads are you talking about, seriously I have no clue : )

When proficient at projecting you receive these downloads or imprints as I called them and in a flash you know a great deal of information on something. Whilst in the NP you have access to the information instantly and it can be a complete history of a city from its birth to over 500 years of existence.
When you get them in connection with the daily physical life they are there as you feel them but the information is hidden until or if it's needed. They are a vast amount of knowledge and our waking brain cannot understand the info as there's so much. However the info can be realised if something triggers it and then it appears in your memory.
When you wake from a dream you forget lots of its contents, this is the same with downloads/imprints. It's there and unavailable until it clicks into life.
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 13, 2016, 10:47:55
That strange intuition you get from time to time where you see something and know what to do or not do is linked. Before any of these imprints (downloads) came along I only saw the same as many others do. Just what you percieve through eyesight. After a few of them I knew things outside of linear time. Some of these symbols were the triggers. You then recall the imprint as it unfurls into a perspective that you understand and instantly things fall into place. You know it's correct in which you have to react. It appears to be stored in your subconcious waiting for some event to place itself before you. As things unfurl it's hits you emotionally and if you don't react something or someone around you suffers.
The initial memories were very frustrating as I wanted more information on what it's all about. I was not given anything to do this and it left a bitter taste. Eventually events occurred and it started to fall into place. The instant info package unfolded and I knew what was taking place or would take place.
Early ones were changes in the physical environment where I lived. I knew so much far outside normality and every single one was 100% accurate.  Some took a few days while others took 40 years to appear. You can't forget these too, they are imprinted within you. It's saved lives many times and scared the pants off so many when info I had was given. There's something going on with these and some don't come to light. It's almost the mentors supply the info just incase things change and the unaffected result is negative. You become a part in the change and can't do anything but react as imprinted. You do have a choice too, that's the bit where you need to be human. Do you react or not? Not reacting isn't an option, should you find yourself in this position you'd understand so much more.
In the meantime you'll want info and not find much. You'll feel anger and have that 'why me' playing within. It'll drive you crazy as your thirst for info possesses you. There's nothing outside your mind and it's a test of inner strength on faith. Be yourself and accept it, that's the only way out of the battle with your emotions. You are the answer for others and will simply know.
To find out more on what you've already chosen you'll need to recall nearly every experience you've had. In one of these you'd have been in a mental environment or one with pure light. What you asked for is key in solving this riddle. Only a few of us have had this 'opportunity' and if your answer is applicable to earthly life when asked 'what do you want to know?', you'll find what direction your going in.
Deep within your core it may already be stirring up emotions. A strong desire for answers burning away taking a hold of everything you do. Look within to find your answers.
It may be so obvious you've missed the forest because there's too many trees in the way.
Don't look with a physical world mindset, feel the answer, you'll only find it in the way it came to you.
I hope you understand the above, it'll really help.
131  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Most Content People - something to chat about on: July 12, 2016, 18:17:01
Good question, I'm sure some humorous answers will ensue.
Those that search are have nots. Those that don't are haves or don't care.
I think the latter would be most content due to either the fact they have it or simply don't give a monkeys uncle. Lol
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Verdical Perception during OBE's on: July 12, 2016, 12:16:42
Click the home button and then do a search typing verification or verifications.
The verdical in the topic title, this threw me lol. Did you mean veridical?
Good choice of word if so.
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 12, 2016, 10:33:32
Definitely try it! I wasn't. Just sitting in the dark watching the shadows dance and BAM - I was out there. What I want more than anything is understanding of the images. Sad

ETA - my fingers can't type

Can you expand on your 'understanding of the images' desire?

134  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 12, 2016, 01:54:15
Reverse meant that you'd not achieved whatever was expected or within your abilities. A flat line was a dead match and a forward line was where you exceeded their base. Each line or more accurately arc from the stem was the indicator, the distance from the central core was an individual item.
I didn't fully understand it, the idea itself was unexpected as all the comparisons I'd seen were linear graphs or pie charts. This symbol had many layers and looked simple. A story in one character or perhaps it was to see if I was ready for downloads. They started shortly after this.
The nearest thing in the physical is that box you find on items in shops that you scan and it leads to a website full of applicable data. One symbolic representation of hidden items.
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 12, 2016, 01:42:21
Interesting thought watching the dancing shadows. You'd be able to add false images giving character to the dancing shadows as the flame licks the air around it.
I might try this when the opportunity arises.
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 11, 2016, 20:36:41
The visual in visualisation is so you see the point sort of. Not actually seeing it. You can see sense in someone's comments as you understand what they are saying. In this you percieve what they are getting at. Or you'd comment ' I see what you mean'.
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "The Lucid Dream Pill" on: July 11, 2016, 19:25:41
Have had about a year and a half hiatus from projecting/LDing which has been very hard for me. I've still been trying hard at my techniques as always, but literally haven't had a single experience in over a year and a half now. I've pretty much given up hope.

Then I was listening to the Joe Rogan Podcast the other day and they were talking about how they trigger Lucid Dreams by taking acetylcholine, which is a chemical the brain produces during sleep. Apparently it triggers very durable lucid dreams. One guy on the podcast even mentioned that going to sleep with a nicotine patch on which triggers LD's for him.

I did some research online and found a pill called "Galantamine" which has been called the "Lucid Dream Pill". You're supposed to take it in the middle of the night after some REM sleep, and it produces higher doses of Acetylcholine in your brain which triggers very long, durable lucid dreams. I ordered some and am going to give it a try.

Has anyone here had any experience with Galantamine, Acetylcholine or Nicotine patches to trigger lucid dreams?

I never use anything and don't intend to. If your method isn't producing results then it's time to change it. Try reading a book until you fall asleep. The book drops away and you let it do so keeping the awareness of yourself awake as you drift off into the blackness. This has produced some interesting results unintentionally.
It may help break the dead spot.
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 11, 2016, 15:33:08
Don't expect an image as real as you'd see with your eyes to appear with a couple of attempts, it doesn't, like any skill, getting proficiency requires a lot of training.
To start, simply imagining an image is enough. You see nothing but blackness but you hold your image in mind. To develop this into a crystal clear image you need to be deep in the phase where thoughts start to manifest. At this point your body may have already gone to sleep and perhaps the vibrations have been sensed.
This deep, it's easy to create a scene and jump into it.
Getting there can take a long time.
Practice makes perfect.
139  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 11, 2016, 10:05:42
I too have been given a symbolic representation of myself. I've not totally forgotten the symbol, there's nothing on the net that gives any indication on its meaning. All I was told was that practically everyone's symbol has all the indicators in reverse. I had 3 or 4 in the positive which whom ever supplying this symbol was impressed with. This was shown to me way back in the 70's.
The only thing in existence that shares a similarity is that symbol in the captain Scarlet animations. Circular in this instance, unlike what I was shown.
I've seen others too, apart from those in phasing, I had an experience ' the games' where they appeared on a limd of doorway. These looked like runes.
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Politics in other worlds during Astral Projection on: July 10, 2016, 15:39:56
It's not always like our Earth. Here's an example of one environment with a different political structure.
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/alien-planet-experience-t712.html

I can find others I've posted that have political issues if interested.
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 10, 2016, 14:08:15
Nope, you only need to stay aware of yourself as a concious point in the darkness. If you can ignore the darkness as well as all other senses this will speed things up.
You go to sleep ignoring everything that you'd normally sense and if you can keep your awareness intact your body will fall asleep as its already programmed to do so. You'll start off becoming aware of a dream scene and you'll have your full awareness. Once this occurs (many attempts may be required) you can stop the dream scene and this will put you in another grainy darkness that had a feel of depth to it.
At this point you only need to think of something and it'll manifest as here thoughts do all the driving.
It sounds easy, it can be if you have no fears (important as they'll manifest) and not doubt yourself being able to succeed. This can stop you as its a thought that'll manifest.
That's the basics and lots of practice is required.
You may feel your not breathing and your heart is racing like crazy, ignore these as they'll be your first tests to overcome. An overwhelming emotion of any type should also be ignored as this too is another test. These are pointers you'll find along the way to success.
Avoid thinking of the body, this in itself is your get out clause in any experience.
142  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Long overdue on: July 10, 2016, 10:19:01
By staying just aware of yourself, conciousness as a point of existence is what to aim for. Go to sleep and ignore all methods etc. Just simply be an awareness ignoring everything you sense that's physical. Don't analyse anything, all you need to be is awake in mind and allow the rest to occur.
You've done this before when young and you can do it again.
Think about what you did previously in your travels.
No emotions or analysis and it'll click.
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Pictures in the darkness on: July 09, 2016, 11:37:33
Head towards whatever presents itself. Don't fear anything and also don't have any doubts about not being successful.
What you need to place in your mind is that there's a lot of good friends waiting on the other side of the light. This is true as you'll find out when successful.
These thoughts are what your short of and that uncertainty of what's beyond is killing your progress.
Be determined to get there and the rest will flow smoothly. You only set up an awareness in yourself to be basically aware that the physical you is awake and the body is to be ignored so it sleeps peacefully. The rest is an automatic process that can flow smoothly if allowed to occur. Trying too hard is using too much mental force and this can be detrimental. Once you've made it, touch and feel things to become immersed, the session will last longer and give better recall.
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Please help on: July 09, 2016, 03:38:36
I would expect so in the case of exo egg fertilisation.
If the lab construct was no more than body parts put together then it wouldn't be concious. If it was living in a sense it would be no more than an automaton.
145  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: July 08, 2016, 02:04:58
Perhaps we should change the sadness by will.
146  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Brilliant White Flashes in the Brain on: July 08, 2016, 01:09:06
The electric current is most likely the vibrations as they are known. If so they are a signpost that you can perceive the non-physical. Coloured swirls and shapes are very common too. I think most of the successful projectors here will say the same.
It appears you were in the NP (non-physical) and never realised it, this is achievable within a few mins if you're a natural at the art. You may not even know this. Most others take years to achieve these images so it may be a blessing.
How you were so composed also indicates a natural ability as fear destroys success for many, the thoughts manifesting being the main reason. 
How did you feel when this occurred?
I'm assuming it's something new to you.
147  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 07, 2016, 22:00:04
Lol
A Kray is an extremely powerful computer with more processing power and memory than all others.
A ZX 81 is one of the first computers on the mass market. You could Google them and then you'll see the difference.
We're the ZX81 and communication with the source (Kray) would be too much for us.
148  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: July 07, 2016, 02:08:45
Hello Nameless,
If you'd have asked tell me about myself, I'd have PM'd a few basics.
Jaded is a result of unsatisfactory searching. It's similar to advertising using flyers, 1000's are posted and 1 or 2 will be successful. In the art of projection there's many 'read and copy' merchants that are convincing, now you're here you'll find things improved by magnitudes.
Something from the late 70's or 80's mean anything?
It's a wide open question with a specific answer. One or two words even cryptic will suffice.
The sadness is all over the planet too that's if you're sensitive to it.
149  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 07, 2016, 01:57:12
The statue may represent a large time scale, also our progress as humans. The baby is protected by the sphere and as it grew up the safety remained. Now that mankind is starting to develop the mind for non physical experiences, the sphere is standing in his way. It will crumble and then restore itself as we are not ready for the whole.
The statue also represents mankinds development. Until we believe in ourselves and each other as one, no animation will present itself. A kind of stagnation exists until greed and selfish egos are dispersed.
The medallion has some connection with the source. Although we know of its existence, so few of us have brought back memories from its singularity.
I've shared a scraping of the surface and will wait for the words from another before saying more.
The way it works is simple. If you saw 50 pictures I displayed and then was asked to describe them all, you'd not quite manage this task.
If however I displayed 10 more plus the 50, you'd know which 10 were added with a very high accuracy.
When experiencing the source it's best to make mental notes as the available information is far op much for our minds.
If you know computers it's a Kray v ZX81.
150  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hey there! on: June 28, 2016, 18:32:30
Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
The best reading is in darker blue at the top of each sub forum page.
Have a read and enjoy the site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 183