The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 10, 2018, 02:57:38

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 184
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: When do you start looking through your eyes on: July 30, 2016, 01:58:39
To be in duality constantly during the day gives messages and an uncanny knowing. When it's not present you miss it.
127  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Music on: July 29, 2016, 14:45:49
The complex time signatures of Fripp and Eno are something to experience. They change slowly and are great for meditation too.  
They brought out some vynals eons ago called ambience as a set. It's these I'm referring to.
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: When do you start looking through your eyes on: July 29, 2016, 01:18:35
The parts of your brain that interpret the messages from your eyes are the same when you dream etc. It's here that images are produced. When deep in meditation the images you percieve are not from your physical eyes but from within. You can create images of anything you desire in a clarity that is far greater than physical sight. These are crystal clear and some practitioners of the art have already posted comments on this. On a good day I can create these with ease as can many others. The initial blackness and hazy images we see when starting our meditation are also sights in the sense that we think we're seeing something as in the physical. These are internally created and can be a hindrance when they catch your attention.
I've found that totally ignoring these speeds up the process of deepening the phase and at some point after the body has fell asleep they form full images. These are hard to ignore for a reason. You're ready to interact with them and looking at them with the intention to develop them into a full scene works as a doorway into the environment they represent. No creation is necessary, just a passive perception they are there is enough. You can manipulate them too, many times I've changed this picture before me into a moving image and it's surrounded me. This is where the environment interacts with you and your out as they say. One strange one was looking down a rocky hole to which I added water flow. Seconds later a female pot holler shouted " Are you coming then?" The experience began before I realised it lol.
Use your sight later on if phasing, it makes a difference in how long the process takes. From my early days of an hour to a couple of mins or so.
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the top most damaging things for the soul? on: July 27, 2016, 10:53:06
One thing that fits the bill is when someone who comes over as a know it all and has no real knowledge on the subject. These types can interfere with the learning process and put a good persons intentions down.
On sites like the Pulse where so many want to know more on the sensitivity of the art, these trolls can totally halt any progress. This speaks for itself to those who are in a respected position in our subjective acceptance of 'is it real' and may prevent a person from finding that lost piece of the jigsaw they've been searching for decades to find.
130  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: solution sought to common problem on: July 26, 2016, 18:32:17
Nice one Xanth.
Find something you're interested in and learn everything you can about it. It may be worthwhile learning a trade too. It may involve night school (if you're not still at school) and get a qualification on a subject you can use to earn yourself some cash.
Boredom is like being all dressed up with nowhere to go.
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "The Lucid Dream Pill" on: July 23, 2016, 15:44:27
We know the astral is where concepts can become reality, like the Astral Pulse Island. It is as real as a song, conceived and 'recorded' to be experienced with one sense, but not as real as Hawaii, that you can visit and experience with all senses. However, many of us have had confirmations that there is also an objective aspect.

The Greeks talked about the gate of ivory and the gate of horn, through which dreams could come and present reliable information (horn gate), or unreliable information (ivory gate). Premonitory, revelatory and all kinds of helpful dreams are no illusions. Those who like science should know that important scientific discoveries were made when the researchers were asleep. The structure of the atom envisioned by Niels Bohr, and the periodic table devised by Dmitri Mendeleev are good examples of that.

Now when it comes to describing higher planes of existence, if evidence cannot be presented, it is always up to the reader to decide how much one is willing to accept as possible.

On a side note, something that could seem terrifying to some, but we are explorers who like to learn, right (?), is a concept I've read in Japanese mythology, the existence of false paradises in higher realms. Here's an excerpt from the book Tourists in Paradise - Writing the Pure Land in Medieval Japanese Fiction:

Imposter Pure Lands are a significant danger for Pure Land Buddhist devotees in medieval Japanese fiction. [...] the Buddhist guardian deity Bishamonten in his previous human existence encounters no less than three false paradises, two of which are claimed to be "the Pure Land," in the course of his own Grand Tour through hell and the outer cosmos. The Prince avoids them thanks to the bodhisattva Jizo, whom he meets beside the Sanzu River in the Land of the Dead, and who warns him to beware.

Abstract
Late-medieval Japanese fiction contains numerous accounts of lay and monastic travelers to the Pure Land and other extra-human realms. In many cases, the "tourists" are granted guided tours, after which they are returned to the mundane world in order to tell of their unusual experiences. This article explores several of these stories from around the sixteenth century, including, most prominently, Fuji no hitoana sōshi, Tengu no dairi, and a section of Seiganji engi. I discuss the plots and conventions of these and other narratives, most of which appear to be based upon earlier oral tales employed in preaching and fund-raising, in order to illuminate their implications for our understanding of Pure Land-oriented Buddhism in late-medieval Japan. I also seek to demonstrate the diversity and subjectivity of Pure Land religious experience, and the sometimes startling gap between orthodox doctrinal and popular vernacular representations of Pure Land practices and beliefs.

What do you think about this idea?

Excellent informative post, I can't but think how much of this is related to shamanistic use of supplements?
Time has provided many views on the art and over the centuries many changes have been made to what's acceptable
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "The Lucid Dream Pill" on: July 23, 2016, 11:26:52
Having so little time available at present the OP although not my cup of tea, should be allowed to continue unabated. Although some very interesting ideals and perceptions are within the 'off topic' discussion these should be removed and another topic on the percieved truth should be initiated. As I've had over 50 years of various experiences with not even a single post anywhere on the web mentioning some of these, I can relate to the off topic content.
As a reminder of keeping the site free from OP disruption which isn't always easy, the above suggestion would be appropriate.
I have respect for ALL members and any new ideas and knowledge is always welcome, anything presented will be scrutinised based on the accepted general consensus which in my personal opinion is flawed the same way as at the turn of the last century, it'd be a wise and educational topic for all to participate in.
Differences of opinions can then be addressed in a polite and acceptable manner to hopefully progress our understanding on what we're dealing with re conciousnes and its associated attributes regards to the astral subjectivity.

133  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Welcome from me! on: July 21, 2016, 15:40:58
Hi and welcome, eventually lol.
134  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 20, 2016, 10:45:04
It's not hard to do. A strong awareness is required and the intent of going through to, ideally, somewhere nice.
Tap the mirror and it's the same as in the physical, solid etc. Think of it being a portal and change the hardness to that of water. Then make all of its surface water, the effects of gravity don't exist as the mirror is still a mirror with a new addition of being liquid. You then think of being able to pass through it easily feeling the water but not getting wet. The first few I expected to be soaked and this manifested, a doh moment lol.
When you pass through the mirror you can be instantly in another environment with another mirror or with no sign of any mirror you passed through (a bit scarey at first). The alternative is to not have any destination at hand and still pass through. This often put me in a corridor sometimes through thick fog that was very unpleasant in its feel. It was as you'd expect in a cave, high rough cut stone walls with a muddy or soil floor.
Pictures hanging in the walls to other places you go with a thought.

Another strange one with mirrors in reply #2.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_psychic_and_paranormal/psychic_medium_experience-t43717.0.html
135  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Mirror Mirror on: July 20, 2016, 02:08:56
Mirrors have always been portals. I don't see my reflection mostly because I don't want to and then with a thought change the surface to water at any angle. Walk through and either into a dark corridor or another environment.
Started doing this in the 70's, it's probably still available too. I've not used it for 20 years or so.
136  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What Are Dreams? on: July 17, 2016, 13:07:31
Are we being tested by some higher power in some of our dreams, or is it all fantasy?

We certainly are being tested in some. You also know this after waking. What made you ask the question?
137  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Most Content People - something to chat about on: July 17, 2016, 13:04:55
It's not heights that scares me... it's the splattering on the ground I fear the most.  Cheesy  Wink

Create the scene and set up a ground splat experience, in the NP of course lol.
No expectations, just the intent on how it feels.
The result is interesting.
138  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: The Influence effect. on: July 15, 2016, 13:05:10
Interesting read. When I was a kid I think I could have easily influenced people had I tried. I never did though, to me it was akin to invading someone's thoughts which I actively avoided doing. After reading this I may tickle someone's ear with a feather but that is about all the influence I would feel comfortable with.
If the thought occurred you most likely could have developed this. The most important issue is the mindset we have. This in itself may be a reason that it's not a developed in everyone.
It does work and has been done to influence the world for peace in a grand scale a short while ago.

Positive, waking before an alarm is very common as well. It's related to be being receptive which is a good thing to possess. I'm sure many of us do this not realising do no questions are asked.
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences I'm confused about and beginner questions on: July 13, 2016, 21:58:41
Focus on keeping yourself aware as your body falls asleep. This is how a child would think and act. Wanting to see what occurs, the child would simply observe and eventually start floating up. I did this decades ago and many others have too.
I don't think anyone would claim to be an expert unless joking lol. I'm sure 'more experienced' or similar would be said.
Daddy pig on the children's animation of Peppa Pig says it all lol.
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 13, 2016, 17:00:50
@Nameless,
Time will tell on this one, Jane seemed to care and hopefully will present herself. I have a feeling about this but it may be incorrect and I don't wish to supply false information. It's kinda delicate and sensitive, you'll know if it clicks into place. Perhaps time isn't right, some of the info has been erased and this means it's for you to experience. If it was important to you I'd know and you'd have been PM'd by now.
The desire to know everything is good, if you were given the info in full, some of it would be very taxing on your emotions. You know you're not ready for this level of association as its far deeper than anything in the physical.
A mountain contains mole hills, a mole hill can become a mountain if something isn't in order.
Something to think about 😉
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 13, 2016, 16:42:07
Excuse me everyone but what downloads are you talking about, seriously I have no clue : )

When proficient at projecting you receive these downloads or imprints as I called them and in a flash you know a great deal of information on something. Whilst in the NP you have access to the information instantly and it can be a complete history of a city from its birth to over 500 years of existence.
When you get them in connection with the daily physical life they are there as you feel them but the information is hidden until or if it's needed. They are a vast amount of knowledge and our waking brain cannot understand the info as there's so much. However the info can be realised if something triggers it and then it appears in your memory.
When you wake from a dream you forget lots of its contents, this is the same with downloads/imprints. It's there and unavailable until it clicks into life.
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 13, 2016, 10:47:55
That strange intuition you get from time to time where you see something and know what to do or not do is linked. Before any of these imprints (downloads) came along I only saw the same as many others do. Just what you percieve through eyesight. After a few of them I knew things outside of linear time. Some of these symbols were the triggers. You then recall the imprint as it unfurls into a perspective that you understand and instantly things fall into place. You know it's correct in which you have to react. It appears to be stored in your subconcious waiting for some event to place itself before you. As things unfurl it's hits you emotionally and if you don't react something or someone around you suffers.
The initial memories were very frustrating as I wanted more information on what it's all about. I was not given anything to do this and it left a bitter taste. Eventually events occurred and it started to fall into place. The instant info package unfolded and I knew what was taking place or would take place.
Early ones were changes in the physical environment where I lived. I knew so much far outside normality and every single one was 100% accurate.  Some took a few days while others took 40 years to appear. You can't forget these too, they are imprinted within you. It's saved lives many times and scared the pants off so many when info I had was given. There's something going on with these and some don't come to light. It's almost the mentors supply the info just incase things change and the unaffected result is negative. You become a part in the change and can't do anything but react as imprinted. You do have a choice too, that's the bit where you need to be human. Do you react or not? Not reacting isn't an option, should you find yourself in this position you'd understand so much more.
In the meantime you'll want info and not find much. You'll feel anger and have that 'why me' playing within. It'll drive you crazy as your thirst for info possesses you. There's nothing outside your mind and it's a test of inner strength on faith. Be yourself and accept it, that's the only way out of the battle with your emotions. You are the answer for others and will simply know.
To find out more on what you've already chosen you'll need to recall nearly every experience you've had. In one of these you'd have been in a mental environment or one with pure light. What you asked for is key in solving this riddle. Only a few of us have had this 'opportunity' and if your answer is applicable to earthly life when asked 'what do you want to know?', you'll find what direction your going in.
Deep within your core it may already be stirring up emotions. A strong desire for answers burning away taking a hold of everything you do. Look within to find your answers.
It may be so obvious you've missed the forest because there's too many trees in the way.
Don't look with a physical world mindset, feel the answer, you'll only find it in the way it came to you.
I hope you understand the above, it'll really help.
143  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Most Content People - something to chat about on: July 12, 2016, 18:17:01
Good question, I'm sure some humorous answers will ensue.
Those that search are have nots. Those that don't are haves or don't care.
I think the latter would be most content due to either the fact they have it or simply don't give a monkeys uncle. Lol
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Verdical Perception during OBE's on: July 12, 2016, 12:16:42
Click the home button and then do a search typing verification or verifications.
The verdical in the topic title, this threw me lol. Did you mean veridical?
Good choice of word if so.
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 12, 2016, 10:33:32
Definitely try it! I wasn't. Just sitting in the dark watching the shadows dance and BAM - I was out there. What I want more than anything is understanding of the images. Sad

ETA - my fingers can't type

Can you expand on your 'understanding of the images' desire?

146  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: July 12, 2016, 01:54:15
Reverse meant that you'd not achieved whatever was expected or within your abilities. A flat line was a dead match and a forward line was where you exceeded their base. Each line or more accurately arc from the stem was the indicator, the distance from the central core was an individual item.
I didn't fully understand it, the idea itself was unexpected as all the comparisons I'd seen were linear graphs or pie charts. This symbol had many layers and looked simple. A story in one character or perhaps it was to see if I was ready for downloads. They started shortly after this.
The nearest thing in the physical is that box you find on items in shops that you scan and it leads to a website full of applicable data. One symbolic representation of hidden items.
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 12, 2016, 01:42:21
Interesting thought watching the dancing shadows. You'd be able to add false images giving character to the dancing shadows as the flame licks the air around it.
I might try this when the opportunity arises.
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 11, 2016, 20:36:41
The visual in visualisation is so you see the point sort of. Not actually seeing it. You can see sense in someone's comments as you understand what they are saying. In this you percieve what they are getting at. Or you'd comment ' I see what you mean'.
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "The Lucid Dream Pill" on: July 11, 2016, 19:25:41
Have had about a year and a half hiatus from projecting/LDing which has been very hard for me. I've still been trying hard at my techniques as always, but literally haven't had a single experience in over a year and a half now. I've pretty much given up hope.

Then I was listening to the Joe Rogan Podcast the other day and they were talking about how they trigger Lucid Dreams by taking acetylcholine, which is a chemical the brain produces during sleep. Apparently it triggers very durable lucid dreams. One guy on the podcast even mentioned that going to sleep with a nicotine patch on which triggers LD's for him.

I did some research online and found a pill called "Galantamine" which has been called the "Lucid Dream Pill". You're supposed to take it in the middle of the night after some REM sleep, and it produces higher doses of Acetylcholine in your brain which triggers very long, durable lucid dreams. I ordered some and am going to give it a try.

Has anyone here had any experience with Galantamine, Acetylcholine or Nicotine patches to trigger lucid dreams?

I never use anything and don't intend to. If your method isn't producing results then it's time to change it. Try reading a book until you fall asleep. The book drops away and you let it do so keeping the awareness of yourself awake as you drift off into the blackness. This has produced some interesting results unintentionally.
It may help break the dead spot.
150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About visualization on: July 11, 2016, 15:33:08
Don't expect an image as real as you'd see with your eyes to appear with a couple of attempts, it doesn't, like any skill, getting proficiency requires a lot of training.
To start, simply imagining an image is enough. You see nothing but blackness but you hold your image in mind. To develop this into a crystal clear image you need to be deep in the phase where thoughts start to manifest. At this point your body may have already gone to sleep and perhaps the vibrations have been sensed.
This deep, it's easy to create a scene and jump into it.
Getting there can take a long time.
Practice makes perfect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 184