The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2019, 22:27:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184
4451  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Beginner, first attempt, and a few questions on: October 31, 2011, 23:17:52
Hi,
If you suffer from noise when trying then get a white noise recording. Not too loud but enough to drown out the worst expected.

There's plenty on youtube one is 2 hours long.

2 hours of ''That sweet noise''  everyone likes

search with the whole title above for it.
Enjoy.
4452  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE's as a child on: October 31, 2011, 20:28:38
I can remember vividly at six years old being ill and waited at the top of the stairs behind the gate for my mother to come. during this wait it went dark and I looked up at the switch and wanted it to turn on. I was scared of the dark and then I saw a triangle of blue white light appear below the switch. It then grew in size and shrank back making a shrill tearing noise. it did this five times. The next thing my mum picked me up, I was hysterical and said the light was never off. I still remember that event nearly fifty years later.
 Not nice at all.
4453  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE's as a child on: October 30, 2011, 20:01:27
Hi,
You've hit a good point here and I'm sure many of us have had these experiences.
I can remember things that happened when I was six through nine years old from many vivid dreams to those that in no way were dreams.I know now that I was out with a guide.
Its funny how a question as yours brings back memories from so long ago.
4454  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream Re-entry on: October 30, 2011, 19:48:51
Hi,
I suppose having a recurring dream falls into this category.
With this in mind a general question of has anyone on the pulse had recurring dreams? You may get a hit with this....hopefully.
Interesting though.
4455  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: howdy from TN on: October 30, 2011, 15:02:03
Hi,
 Nice to have an RV on board. Welcome to the pulse.
4456  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Why is it so DARK? on: October 29, 2011, 21:34:03
Hi,
The dark place I can remember was on the other side of a mirror on a wall I don't physically have. It was a small ledge high up in a giant cavern or similar. I could feel the space and hear reverberations but couldn't get it to light up at all, total darkness. Usually its easy to light up places, this one not so.
End result, get back and forget mirror jumping.
4457  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Projection whilst in a car? on: October 29, 2011, 21:23:14
Hey do it alone if your the driver........
4458  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My friend saw me helping him out on: October 29, 2011, 21:21:48
Hi,
You still could remember sometime. It only takes a trigger then you remember lots of it like just waking up. I still get this from dreams  I had many years ago when I go to new places. Sometimes the dream was over twenty years ago and everything is the exact replica, wierd stuff.
All I need is the lottery numbers......
4459  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Ladies and gentlemen... it's me. on: October 28, 2011, 13:16:28
Hi,

Welcome to the pulse. There's lots to read here and any questions you have may be fully answered.
4460  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: A Pleasure to Meet You All on: October 28, 2011, 13:13:11
Hi,

Welcome to the pulse.
4461  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Families discover 12-year-old daughters were switched at birth. on: October 27, 2011, 13:02:03
Hi
Thats quite sad, imagine their emotional turmoil now they know.
4462  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Engaged :) on: October 26, 2011, 19:44:05
Congrats for you both, hope you live happy for many decades.
4463  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello,Members of AP :) on: October 25, 2011, 20:04:23
Hi
Cool intro, you'll get on well here.
Welcome to the pulse.
4464  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: my astral body on: October 25, 2011, 01:20:12
Hi,

You need to go back to go forward.
Thknk of a time when you were of light, this must be a good time. Meditate on becoming at this point in time so you can restart from it. Use deep theta binaurals on quite loud and denounce all that is dark. Feel the light energy thats around you and form a concentrated sphere of it  above your head. This will be brilliant white, so bright it outshines the sun then drop this totally inside all of you, you may feel it destroying the darkside hold on you, a feeling of great peace will remain. Do this as often as you can. It will work on you and the dark cannot fight it at all.
You can win this battle, all you need is will power and a starting point from before the darkside tricked you. Go back to that time, make a light sphere and destroy its hold on you. light up anything and the dark has gone.
4465  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Problems on: October 20, 2011, 20:55:09
Hi,
Know you are safe.
 Stop being afraid of letting go of your physical body. youve been doing it every time you fall asleep since birth.
That said, just relax, it starts this way for all of us. Anxiety is a b1tch isnt it?
4466  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I DID IT! :D on: October 20, 2011, 20:47:56
Hey there,

Well done, you will do this again, its a good feeling being out.
 The next time think of a nice place a few hundred yards away that you know well and want to go there. Think of this place during the day and know its very safe in your mind. You must want to go there first (intent), make it your personal space so you can be there before thinking of going anywhere else.
This helped me in the beginning. It gives you distance from the physical (this really helps) and you can obtain clarity. Its a familiar location to go to if you feel the need to return from somewhere else.
Safe travels.
4467  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: You are too heavy to return that item on: October 19, 2011, 22:12:05
Hi,

Go on tell us the SWL.

What did you smoke thar day lol?
4468  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: astral-projections.com? on: October 19, 2011, 12:52:43
Hi,

Try youtube...
There are many binaural beats there lasting 1 hour. Most are pure and the range is good. You could find the in5d member and look at that page.
Save your cash....
I do.....
4469  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: hi on: October 17, 2011, 18:28:13
Hi,
 welcome to the pulse.
4470  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Respond to corporate Acts Of War against the United States on: October 16, 2011, 22:02:28
Hi,

Most probable. The vid is just over 2 hours. Lots of points made and a similar to yours.
4471  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: where to 'gaze' during noticing? on: October 16, 2011, 00:04:50
Hi,

It sounds like you cant see the wood because of the trees.
Look at a piece of varnished timber, say a pine door or table, you see the lines and knots in the wood. Thats ok, now look again generally. Do you see the faces within,do you see the fear in some, the disfigured humanoid shapes?
Look at it as a piece of abstract art, they are all there. Its that perspective you need. Similar to the cumulus clouds when young, everyone has done this.
The images are there but not as a photograph.
Its easier to see hidden shapes when tired as you only glance and not examine the item. Dont be tempted to draw the new scenery with a pencil, the effect is good as it highlights the image but some items are expensive to repair.
This should start the images appearing clearer then use your imagination to manipulate them.
4472  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Respond to corporate Acts Of War against the United States on: October 15, 2011, 09:30:52
Hi

Have a look,

one hour in, its what your sayin.

www.youtube/user/in5d#p/u/4/FJiCU6Jw0Co

its a lot of vid...
4473  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: You dont exist on: October 13, 2011, 18:57:07
The verse is versed
with inherent grammar
no need for action
from parsers hammer.

nice one Noy..
4474  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New Experince With OBE After Almost a Month of not Trying. on: October 12, 2011, 22:23:55
Hi,

Ive felt the earthquake thing back in the eighties. It gets you up in the physical rather quickly, somewhat worried too.
The blurry thing as said is your proximity to your physical. It gets us all at times as do strange voices and sounds.
Ignore them you are probably thinking something and this usually brings them about. Set your intent on getting fourty plus feet from your physical as soon as your awareness allows.
Enjoy.
4475  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: You dont exist on: October 11, 2011, 21:41:10
I dont think
I'm not
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184