The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 07, 2020, 11:19:00

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185
4451  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Mind... meet your new buddy, the astral body! on: November 08, 2011, 20:37:36
Hi,

You have made a valid observation. Many years ago I could 'program' myself during the day to have a specific happening in a dream. This enabled lucidity instantly as it triggered the memory of the programming and put me in the same mindset. This gave me TOTAL control of the dream and changing the dream or even getting out was no problem at all.
Thanks for the reminder, I'll see if I can still do this and when successful the how to will be posted. Be patient this old guy works too many hours and crashes out as a result.
4452  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: The Guard on: November 05, 2011, 23:54:28
Great Noy,
Tell us all the rest of this encounter.
A HOT topic this is.
4453  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hey! on: November 05, 2011, 23:46:20
Hi there, you've come to the right place, welcome.
4454  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello All on: November 05, 2011, 20:35:08
Hi and welcome to the pulse.
4455  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: marijuana in the astral!? on: November 04, 2011, 23:07:45
Now that's SMOKING
4456  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some questions on: November 04, 2011, 23:04:25
Hi,
Its the circular shape that got the interest. 2d is right too but never any detail with me. Just this visualisation, seen it every night at the start of rest for fourty plus years.It may be natural from the macular for example.
I'm not worried about it though, Its one of those things we see but never question..... until now.
4457  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: marijuana in the astral!? on: November 04, 2011, 15:46:27
Hi,
Weed in the astral, ha, you need to get out.
You don't understand what you can achieve with thought alone. 
If its dark,(physical)  with weed its not as fearsome.
                 (Astral)  with your thoughts the sun can shine any colour you make it.
You made me laugh with that comment.
I also suppose it may be possible if you know what you are expecting. you control your environment, that's why you need to fear nothing.
Keep trying, you'll see.
Trippy travels.
4458  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello on: November 04, 2011, 15:35:10
Hi,
When you try more, you lose that fear that's stopping you. Keep getting further and the exitement then stops you. Your emotions need to be controlled, these give the spooky feel and you can begin to fear things more. Dont get scared, you are in control and must know that. Whatever you think will happen so have the determination to succeed as if you are god creating a new world. You can only scare yourself, remember this and take control of the reins. You are the trailblaser and fear nothing, you will do this and have strange and wonderful tales to tell, with time naturally.
4459  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some questions on: November 04, 2011, 14:43:21
Hi,
This circle, you are in a hole in the ground and the edges are irregular with what looks like mis-shaped silhouetted people looking down at you.
Familiar?
4460  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: Sylvan Muldoon and Hereward Carrington, on: November 04, 2011, 00:35:24
Hi,
This was the only book on the subject I purchased, twice.
 I let a few interested have the book and they kept it. I moved house a few times which was the problem.
The heartbeat slowing is a real help and in the morning especially I managed a rate of 48 beats per minute regularly. Following this I can get goosebumps to order even in hot weather. Not sure what use this has but its a laugh at times.
I would recommend it to anyone showing an interest.
4461  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My first experience with OBE on: November 01, 2011, 18:36:07
Hi,
Welcome to the pulse.
4462  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Beginner, first attempt, and a few questions on: October 31, 2011, 23:17:52
Hi,
If you suffer from noise when trying then get a white noise recording. Not too loud but enough to drown out the worst expected.

There's plenty on youtube one is 2 hours long.

2 hours of ''That sweet noise''  everyone likes

search with the whole title above for it.
Enjoy.
4463  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE's as a child on: October 31, 2011, 20:28:38
I can remember vividly at six years old being ill and waited at the top of the stairs behind the gate for my mother to come. during this wait it went dark and I looked up at the switch and wanted it to turn on. I was scared of the dark and then I saw a triangle of blue white light appear below the switch. It then grew in size and shrank back making a shrill tearing noise. it did this five times. The next thing my mum picked me up, I was hysterical and said the light was never off. I still remember that event nearly fifty years later.
 Not nice at all.
4464  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE's as a child on: October 30, 2011, 20:01:27
Hi,
You've hit a good point here and I'm sure many of us have had these experiences.
I can remember things that happened when I was six through nine years old from many vivid dreams to those that in no way were dreams.I know now that I was out with a guide.
Its funny how a question as yours brings back memories from so long ago.
4465  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream Re-entry on: October 30, 2011, 19:48:51
Hi,
I suppose having a recurring dream falls into this category.
With this in mind a general question of has anyone on the pulse had recurring dreams? You may get a hit with this....hopefully.
Interesting though.
4466  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: howdy from TN on: October 30, 2011, 15:02:03
Hi,
 Nice to have an RV on board. Welcome to the pulse.
4467  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Why is it so DARK? on: October 29, 2011, 21:34:03
Hi,
The dark place I can remember was on the other side of a mirror on a wall I don't physically have. It was a small ledge high up in a giant cavern or similar. I could feel the space and hear reverberations but couldn't get it to light up at all, total darkness. Usually its easy to light up places, this one not so.
End result, get back and forget mirror jumping.
4468  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Projection whilst in a car? on: October 29, 2011, 21:23:14
Hey do it alone if your the driver........
4469  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My friend saw me helping him out on: October 29, 2011, 21:21:48
Hi,
You still could remember sometime. It only takes a trigger then you remember lots of it like just waking up. I still get this from dreams  I had many years ago when I go to new places. Sometimes the dream was over twenty years ago and everything is the exact replica, wierd stuff.
All I need is the lottery numbers......
4470  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Ladies and gentlemen... it's me. on: October 28, 2011, 13:16:28
Hi,

Welcome to the pulse. There's lots to read here and any questions you have may be fully answered.
4471  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: A Pleasure to Meet You All on: October 28, 2011, 13:13:11
Hi,

Welcome to the pulse.
4472  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Families discover 12-year-old daughters were switched at birth. on: October 27, 2011, 13:02:03
Hi
Thats quite sad, imagine their emotional turmoil now they know.
4473  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Engaged :) on: October 26, 2011, 19:44:05
Congrats for you both, hope you live happy for many decades.
4474  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello,Members of AP :) on: October 25, 2011, 20:04:23
Hi
Cool intro, you'll get on well here.
Welcome to the pulse.
4475  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: my astral body on: October 25, 2011, 01:20:12
Hi,

You need to go back to go forward.
Thknk of a time when you were of light, this must be a good time. Meditate on becoming at this point in time so you can restart from it. Use deep theta binaurals on quite loud and denounce all that is dark. Feel the light energy thats around you and form a concentrated sphere of it  above your head. This will be brilliant white, so bright it outshines the sun then drop this totally inside all of you, you may feel it destroying the darkside hold on you, a feeling of great peace will remain. Do this as often as you can. It will work on you and the dark cannot fight it at all.
You can win this battle, all you need is will power and a starting point from before the darkside tricked you. Go back to that time, make a light sphere and destroy its hold on you. light up anything and the dark has gone.
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185