The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2019, 06:05:36

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184
4476  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: There's no enlightenment on: October 11, 2011, 10:13:42
Hi,

Its one of those rhetoric questions.
 Or simply put, you dont need to know the chemical changes within a combustion chamber to drive a car. You only need to know what type of fuel to use

much better......
4477  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: There's no enlightenment on: October 10, 2011, 20:01:19
Hi,
As theres no concrete definition of an enlightened state then saying it would make me feel ill is a misnomer. Should you say being filthy rich (cash) makes you feel ill then youve earned much respect from the enlightened.
 Think on this it could enlighten you....
words as above have meaning but fail to supply an accurate definition. The ill feeling should come from the average persons reaction to being filthy rich. However the average person is not enlightened (based on our interpretation of its questionable meaning).
Then there now exists that question, what is enlightenment in a person?
It may be a state or frame of mindset where constructive progress can be achieved within a social system in order to achieve their maximum cooperation in totality of wellbeing etc. but where we are as a race of humans this ego and greed thing will prevent its being.
The meek shall inherit the earth, does this statement have a hidden agenda?
I can only hope so for our future may depend on it.

food for thought.
4478  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I hear that sound everytime I relax, and focus on: October 10, 2011, 14:06:52
Hi,
A thought on this noise. It may be your frequency of vibration at that moment in time.
There are many here who have heard the two stroke ticking over sound just before exiting. This slowed down sounds similar. Try to imagine it getting faster, the more the better, then exit, you may end up with a pleasant memory....
Safe journeys.
4479  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is this site a scam look below on: October 09, 2011, 17:39:44
Hi
Just out of interest for you. some of us here started when we were younger than you are now. At that time (decades ago) too much talk on this subject could get you locked up as a nutter. We had no internet at all and learned everything by dedicated practice. Its so easy today to get info on most things, its a little harder to get it free. On the pulse, ask a question, it will be answered. That in itself is far better than any read
I hope this helps.
Sometimes to go forward we need to go back,
One step at a time.
4480  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hey there from Aus! on: October 09, 2011, 16:16:50
Hi
 Even the saints were a little rogue in their early days, maybe on omen.
Welcome back.
4481  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: I'm new, last night was my first AP on: October 08, 2011, 22:47:04
Hi

Each step you take you make a path. Each time you tread this path it becomes more clear. Soon you will travelling many pathways. Enjoy these beginnings, you are in control and nothing else but your thoughts can create any fear.
Remember this on your journeys.

Welcome to the pulse.
4482  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I hear that sound everytime I relax, and focus on: October 08, 2011, 19:58:15
Hi,
The gravel stepping sounds or the high pitched note?
4483  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: howdy from TN on: October 07, 2011, 22:51:58
Hi
 Welcome aboard the pulse.
4484  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whats happening? on: October 07, 2011, 22:39:54
Hi,
Was she part of a set of twins ?
This is quite common if only one gets born.
4485  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: bye guys on: October 06, 2011, 22:42:45
Hey Lexy,

Im used to working with brainless types, if this is entertainment for them, then they are only proving this to you and to themselves. Those that laugh last laugh longest.
Its up to you though. Being here puts you up there, and in the end the rewards will be great. The muppets will probably stay in the mist and thats one place they will get their deserves. Do unto others..... Change your name or password to clear your mind. Many musicians do this, and theres a few chocolate bars that are included too on this one.
We dont want to lose you for the sake of those from lower levels, be strong be defiant and do something they cant do,  use your head.
4486  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: This Elenin / Nibiru thing is really tinkling me off now... on: October 02, 2011, 22:25:53
Hey,
All this nonsense is keeping those crystal meth addicts on their trip. Its the same madness put in a different way.
Ignore it, if it happens to them the rest of us carry on regardless. If it really happens then welcome the spiritual enlightenment gained by being part of the pulse. We all will continue on, the parameters may have changed a little.
Thats life, you are obviously a far better person.
well done.
4487  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Anyone notice the light disapear today? on: October 02, 2011, 22:02:27
Hi,
Nothing in Derbyshire too.
 You may have overdone it in the holodeck aboard the USS Enterprise... grin
4488  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Time.. a perception? on: October 02, 2011, 21:20:37
Hi,

Theres the new thing on the expanding universe,all matter is also expanding and this includes inter atomic distances too. If its real then charge between counterparts will weaken given time then matter itself cannot exist.
Ive not got any links to this text, I found it and thought yep...mmmmm...
4489  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Alien abduction or dream? on: September 25, 2011, 23:47:24
Hi,

Its part of the process. The entity you feel as a presence is actually you. This can be scarey at first as its all new but keep your mind on track, you can easily create a thought form that will run away with itself then you end up scareing yourself by yourself.
 You have control...
4490  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Your view of the astral world. on: September 24, 2011, 00:07:18
Hi,

You can see with the palm of your hand if you wish to. Imagine an eye appearing there and one will.
The problem with this is your 'outing' will end abruptly as its so scary to see it seeing you simultaneously.
wierd .....
4491  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Alexecka Here! on: September 21, 2011, 19:40:46
Hello and welcome to the pulse.
4492  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello Im Bell! on: September 19, 2011, 07:07:18
Hello and welcome to the pulse.
You only need fear yourself, or your own thoughts that is. You are in control, keep that in mind and enjoy the ride.
4493  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: September 17, 2011, 07:32:08
Hi GP,

More or less, the message you recieved requires verification, it may be an attachment tormenting you, on your travels you may have left the door open for your cat and brought in something from the underworld.
 what you have been told is said in all the prophecies, the mayans, aztecs, nostradamus..... the list continues. However, the timing cannot be justified so easily. There needs to be a tie.
 I assume you understand the way this works. First the flash of info hits you. Then the worst part is trying to understand all that given amidst the emotions of all those that suffer, I hate that part, you can't get away from it. You are there you feel all, you see all, you know all and then try to prevent it, you get slated as the cause and no-one wants to listen.(sounds familiar)
I don't like the implications in this message, its been a while since I was flashed and that was for a few hundred lives. The whole of mankind? That may be too much. I am given six days from the flash to the event. I usually know before if something is to occur, at this time I feel nothing. I have not been asked to do any removals or anything since that last one.
There are many of the two causing this sort of message with the ones. Its for you to be dismissed as a crackpot or go unheard. They can play a nasty part as you probably know.
 How many wars would never of happened if those of light were understood fully?
We are here to learn and mankind is still in the kindergarden. Its too early to be making choices.
The message is strong and clear but verify the source as one of light, its the messenger who usually gets the bullet.
All the best in this.
4494  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Flying in a Lucid dream on: September 15, 2011, 21:56:18
Hi,

That's a good question. If you had the intent to feel this, then its a possibility.
 The alternative is it was a lucid dream.
4495  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: How to Experience the Larger Reality - Tom Campbell on: September 09, 2011, 19:35:41
Hi
 A video worthy of a locked, dedicated 'beginners to AP'  thread with perhaps a poll to the contents therein.
There's not many videos on this subject as clear as this telling you the way it is. The room description is a perfect example of the way things need to be addressed.  ''No fear at all'', that given comment means so much, I spent many years overcoming fear  on my own and worked it out by deliberating  nightmares every night, this allows a way out of any situation, as long as you can remember it. All the time a different view on this was there. Simply being told that your fears will manifest, would have saved many an emotional awakening. This has been said repeatedly on the pulse.

A stepping stone has been created.
4496  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Question about the hemi-sync red and blue circles exercice on: September 09, 2011, 07:05:17
Hi,
 I tried it and its a circle with a cross as expected. The alignment must be level (height)  respect to your eyes but can be changed a little up or down and the central image remains. If it worries you then an opticians opinion could be sought.
4497  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: HAI GUYZ on: September 07, 2011, 21:42:55
Hi Tanner,

welcome to the pulse,
  Youll get the truth here as we sell nothing but good vibes and they are free to all.
 Getting out can take a while, if you go on your own. Have a read, theres lots here and help is only a question away, ask it, its that simple.
Best of luck
4498  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: gravity explained - time is mass and is the standard deviation of chaotic qu on: September 07, 2011, 20:34:02
Hi Beavis,

Theres a particular coil arrangement known as a caduceus coil. Invented by Wilbert Smith around 1950 in canada.
This coil appears to magnetically cancel but the energy fed into it cannot dissappear. I have answers on this but would like you to look and give your opinion.

The double slit experiment is like using shadows to prove three dimensional shapes exist, om for simple ones....
All particles/waves follow a split pattern of a pos and a neg value, these do cancel but are in existance in these states. The simplest analogy would be the maths involved in the reflection of a point source of light from a ripple in water. Ask any good compuer model engineer for this and he would agree.
As for being thrown off sites, the world was flat once you know, it takes a step back to go forward at times and physics is one subject that requires a political thought.
All the best.
4499  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: colour scheme/theme and Tapatalk on: September 07, 2011, 17:30:15
Hi,

You can turn the screen brightness down to save power.
It does make a big difference to most phones.
4500  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Scary Movies ? on: September 06, 2011, 18:45:41
Hi,

Want to be scared?
Have a read of my old thread ' want a nightmare?'
If your lucky, it will work for you.
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184