The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2019, 13:36:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184
4501  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: gravity explained - time is mass and is the standard deviation of chaotic qu on: September 05, 2011, 20:28:30
Hey beavis,
This post I read a small part of. Its such a rich mixup of data I had a good laugh.
To point you in a direction which may help on this exacting subject, please eead all you can on podkletnov(spelling?) crandall and thomas townsend brown. You also may require a calculus lesson or two (SU 3)  may help with planes of existance from a scalar point of view with respect to vectorial location.
A read on the proposed wave structure of matter will enlighten your views too.
Superposition of waves, now the math is around PHD level. A fellow hungarian has a paper on this with the math involved, best of luck on this one.
 Love your posts.
4502  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Question about the hemi-sync red and blue circles exercice on: September 05, 2011, 20:11:01
Hi,
To try this a link to the exact test would help.
Another test, obtain a picture quiz, the spot the difference type, look at these crosseyed as to create a middle image This will automatically reveal all the differences but tilting your head will only allow you a small 'lock' on this image.
 A similar effect perhaps?
4503  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Need help. Need to get to that next stage >:( on: September 05, 2011, 18:31:41
Hi,
 You can forget the vibrations.
I started this in the seventies and can say until one occasion last month Ive never felt them.
Hope your as lucky.
4504  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Question about the hemi-sync red and blue circles exercice on: September 05, 2011, 11:37:56
Hi,

Try the same and alter the tilt of your head. It probably will line up. You may have a natural tilt, physical lifestyles can cause this effectively developing more muscle on one side of your neck.
Worry not.
4505  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Theta waves? People or money/abundance, healing trauma on: August 30, 2011, 21:39:03
Hi,
 Theta waves are supposed to represent what exactly in their native state?
 So added sonic manipulation resonates these waves to achieve a purpose?
Theres a lot of hype with all these waves, different names etc.
 I am not in a position of expertise in this but am very aware of the 'priore' frequencies and a machine to boot.
Can these simple names at least be placed in some heirarchical order or meaning? These things were unheard of way back, when things were black and white.
Im sure there are a few beginners out there this info would help.
thanks from the oldie..
4506  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The spider phenomena on: August 28, 2011, 15:45:49
Hi
 I've only seen those tape like fish things floating around many years ago.
No cute little spiders at all.
 Have they any purpose?
4507  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Phenomenon: Hearing a radio playing whilst a desk fan is switched on. on: August 24, 2011, 21:52:30
Hi, 
 This is rare, but not uncommon. The electronics required at the basic level only requires three parts. No need for a battery or power, look up crystal set radio. There is more interference with local radio stations in most electronic devices and this is normally removed by design but only up to a certain level. If you exceed this then the possibility of 'hello radio' becomes reality.
 During the world wars some made radios from wire, magnets and a piece of coal.
 Don't worry, your washing machine will never turn into a television set....... Unless You've drank too much......
4508  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello All on: August 22, 2011, 09:10:03
A warm welcome from the UK. You know the dream that will happen, the emotions are another story.
The pulse listens.
4509  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: August 21, 2011, 22:58:57
Hi,
GP, you have not  mentioned the  cross to bear. ( All tenses).
 There is only one, the all and the nothing.
Can you really expect complete understanding?
 The 'ones' know who they are, yet say no words.
 Of the 'two', what point  are you making?
Testing you is not an option.
 Even the blind see the 'light' on this if I understand you.
You're not unheard.
PM if you have the answer, time is short.
4510  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: collapsed on the floor on: August 21, 2011, 10:30:04
Hi,
 Have a read of 'The projection of the astral body' by Sylvan Muldoon and Hereward Carrington.
It may help explain this for you.
4511  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: vibration on: August 19, 2011, 21:53:11
Hi,
The vibes are like falling off your bike.  Once you can ride they don't often happen.
4512  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Hallucination of the mind? on: August 19, 2011, 21:46:53
So all things being equal, there's no absolute reality. No absolute reality means all is virtual.
Virtual things partly exist  eg they exist in word.
Mmmmmmm, this could be the beginning, we have the word,
let there be light.
 Something to think on.
4513  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Who is this guy on: August 19, 2011, 21:30:18
Hey, brilliant way of describing the true effects out there. I learned in my early days to lucid dream creating a powerful nightmare situation. Then stay there and fight it off until resolved. You don't forget what you've learned and this gives you control.  If any situation presents itself, you'll know how
to 'correct' it.
 You create your own surroundings and therefore in this self made 'bubble' YOU are the master.
Too much to handle, you can always snap back and wake up.
 Happy travels.
4514  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I was able to leave my body today on: August 19, 2011, 17:06:06
Well Done,
 I guess getting back felt like a downer.
You did it and REMEMBERED, that's worth celebrating.
4515  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: canobolistic dream meaning on: August 19, 2011, 14:15:04
Hi,
 Something is warning you that a girl you have met is a man eater.
 Ok  maybe not.
4516  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The animation of plants on: August 18, 2011, 22:29:53
Hi

Look up 'Kirlian Photography', you'll see auras of nearly everything.
4517  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I was able to leave my body today on: August 17, 2011, 12:55:40
Hi and welcome
 Tell us all, I've never felt it ever.
Thamks
4518  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: sex and religion on: August 13, 2011, 18:30:33

Ditto.
Even at my age, (21 again, twice plus........)
ha ha.
4519  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Soul on: August 12, 2011, 20:44:47
Hi
 So if you are dreaming and part of your brain say swells somewhat, perhaps at the back where your visual images are formed, would this scotoma affect your dream imagery?
 I already have the answer to this 100%, but this distortion, from what I've read here doesn't affect the percieved imagery in a fully lucid astral projection.
Enlighten me on both aspects of such an occurance if you can.
4520  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Who is this guy on: August 11, 2011, 08:13:43
Hi,
 Sometimes you need help and you can't get the answer from anyone. Your mind can create a diversion in ANY form so you get your answer from yourself. This character is no guy because you have created it. Use it, its a way for you to get an answer to something. It may be your fears in the 3D space are strong and until you quieten your mind in there this character will protect you from harm. Ask him 'what is your intent'. You may get the answer ' to serve you' or similar. If its bad this question will send him on and you may see him simply disappear.
4521  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Monkey n the Astral on: August 11, 2011, 06:12:28
Hi,
 You have the answer right infront of your eyes. Stop looking too hard and you'll see it.
You need to be above the rest to see it. Use a mature mindset to see through the chaos.
4522  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: London is burning on: August 09, 2011, 22:52:43
   A fearful friend sent a message from their house. On the park there's lots of empty shoe boxes and old trainers being picked up by the police.
 The mindless have not heard of DNA yet, but soon will.
Why rob charity shops? Its total nonsense, inexcusable and illogical.
 An uprising, hey its mostly kids who have no understanding of the 'real world', unless its all organised somehow. They know they cant be touched by the law, unfortunately for the rest of society.
4523  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: London is burning on: August 09, 2011, 20:56:47
I understand that all too well. Being one of the sufferers for too many years. Do I riot? No, so tell me when this mindless group destroy their area how can they whine about no food, no electricity, no law and order, ...
 Mob rule never works. The recent cuts don't either.
If you have the answer then tell your local newspaper, be the saviour.
4524  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: London is burning on: August 09, 2011, 20:07:53
Riots in Manchester now. I hope the idiots get what they deserve.
Ok summer on yours. I'll do the same. We are too close to this mindlessness.
4525  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: what do YOU think? on: August 08, 2011, 19:23:12
Hey,
 Good point, but each individual man island has a weakness from invasion.
Divided we fall?, no chance the realms are created for light, think of comanding 'clarity!' or more to the point 'what are your intentions?'
 These alone show we are together, how?, Im not sure. Maybe there is a third part of us...the soul. Maybe we are of light. Search the web for 'the wave structure of matter' and mix this with calculus... You may see something, perhaps not, but theres definately more than meets the eye.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184