The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 07, 2020, 08:57:54

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185
4501  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Your view of the astral world. on: September 24, 2011, 00:07:18
Hi,

You can see with the palm of your hand if you wish to. Imagine an eye appearing there and one will.
The problem with this is your 'outing' will end abruptly as its so scary to see it seeing you simultaneously.
wierd .....
4502  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Alexecka Here! on: September 21, 2011, 19:40:46
Hello and welcome to the pulse.
4503  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello Im Bell! on: September 19, 2011, 07:07:18
Hello and welcome to the pulse.
You only need fear yourself, or your own thoughts that is. You are in control, keep that in mind and enjoy the ride.
4504  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: September 17, 2011, 07:32:08
Hi GP,

More or less, the message you recieved requires verification, it may be an attachment tormenting you, on your travels you may have left the door open for your cat and brought in something from the underworld.
 what you have been told is said in all the prophecies, the mayans, aztecs, nostradamus..... the list continues. However, the timing cannot be justified so easily. There needs to be a tie.
 I assume you understand the way this works. First the flash of info hits you. Then the worst part is trying to understand all that given amidst the emotions of all those that suffer, I hate that part, you can't get away from it. You are there you feel all, you see all, you know all and then try to prevent it, you get slated as the cause and no-one wants to listen.(sounds familiar)
I don't like the implications in this message, its been a while since I was flashed and that was for a few hundred lives. The whole of mankind? That may be too much. I am given six days from the flash to the event. I usually know before if something is to occur, at this time I feel nothing. I have not been asked to do any removals or anything since that last one.
There are many of the two causing this sort of message with the ones. Its for you to be dismissed as a crackpot or go unheard. They can play a nasty part as you probably know.
 How many wars would never of happened if those of light were understood fully?
We are here to learn and mankind is still in the kindergarden. Its too early to be making choices.
The message is strong and clear but verify the source as one of light, its the messenger who usually gets the bullet.
All the best in this.
4505  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Flying in a Lucid dream on: September 15, 2011, 21:56:18
Hi,

That's a good question. If you had the intent to feel this, then its a possibility.
 The alternative is it was a lucid dream.
4506  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: How to Experience the Larger Reality - Tom Campbell on: September 09, 2011, 19:35:41
Hi
 A video worthy of a locked, dedicated 'beginners to AP'  thread with perhaps a poll to the contents therein.
There's not many videos on this subject as clear as this telling you the way it is. The room description is a perfect example of the way things need to be addressed.  ''No fear at all'', that given comment means so much, I spent many years overcoming fear  on my own and worked it out by deliberating  nightmares every night, this allows a way out of any situation, as long as you can remember it. All the time a different view on this was there. Simply being told that your fears will manifest, would have saved many an emotional awakening. This has been said repeatedly on the pulse.

A stepping stone has been created.
4507  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Question about the hemi-sync red and blue circles exercice on: September 09, 2011, 07:05:17
Hi,
 I tried it and its a circle with a cross as expected. The alignment must be level (height)  respect to your eyes but can be changed a little up or down and the central image remains. If it worries you then an opticians opinion could be sought.
4508  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: HAI GUYZ on: September 07, 2011, 21:42:55
Hi Tanner,

welcome to the pulse,
  Youll get the truth here as we sell nothing but good vibes and they are free to all.
 Getting out can take a while, if you go on your own. Have a read, theres lots here and help is only a question away, ask it, its that simple.
Best of luck
4509  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: gravity explained - time is mass and is the standard deviation of chaotic qu on: September 07, 2011, 20:34:02
Hi Beavis,

Theres a particular coil arrangement known as a caduceus coil. Invented by Wilbert Smith around 1950 in canada.
This coil appears to magnetically cancel but the energy fed into it cannot dissappear. I have answers on this but would like you to look and give your opinion.

The double slit experiment is like using shadows to prove three dimensional shapes exist, om for simple ones....
All particles/waves follow a split pattern of a pos and a neg value, these do cancel but are in existance in these states. The simplest analogy would be the maths involved in the reflection of a point source of light from a ripple in water. Ask any good compuer model engineer for this and he would agree.
As for being thrown off sites, the world was flat once you know, it takes a step back to go forward at times and physics is one subject that requires a political thought.
All the best.
4510  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: colour scheme/theme and Tapatalk on: September 07, 2011, 17:30:15
Hi,

You can turn the screen brightness down to save power.
It does make a big difference to most phones.
4511  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Scary Movies ? on: September 06, 2011, 18:45:41
Hi,

Want to be scared?
Have a read of my old thread ' want a nightmare?'
If your lucky, it will work for you.
4512  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: gravity explained - time is mass and is the standard deviation of chaotic qu on: September 05, 2011, 20:28:30
Hey beavis,
This post I read a small part of. Its such a rich mixup of data I had a good laugh.
To point you in a direction which may help on this exacting subject, please eead all you can on podkletnov(spelling?) crandall and thomas townsend brown. You also may require a calculus lesson or two (SU 3)  may help with planes of existance from a scalar point of view with respect to vectorial location.
A read on the proposed wave structure of matter will enlighten your views too.
Superposition of waves, now the math is around PHD level. A fellow hungarian has a paper on this with the math involved, best of luck on this one.
 Love your posts.
4513  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Question about the hemi-sync red and blue circles exercice on: September 05, 2011, 20:11:01
Hi,
To try this a link to the exact test would help.
Another test, obtain a picture quiz, the spot the difference type, look at these crosseyed as to create a middle image This will automatically reveal all the differences but tilting your head will only allow you a small 'lock' on this image.
 A similar effect perhaps?
4514  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Need help. Need to get to that next stage >:( on: September 05, 2011, 18:31:41
Hi,
 You can forget the vibrations.
I started this in the seventies and can say until one occasion last month Ive never felt them.
Hope your as lucky.
4515  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Question about the hemi-sync red and blue circles exercice on: September 05, 2011, 11:37:56
Hi,

Try the same and alter the tilt of your head. It probably will line up. You may have a natural tilt, physical lifestyles can cause this effectively developing more muscle on one side of your neck.
Worry not.
4516  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Theta waves? People or money/abundance, healing trauma on: August 30, 2011, 21:39:03
Hi,
 Theta waves are supposed to represent what exactly in their native state?
 So added sonic manipulation resonates these waves to achieve a purpose?
Theres a lot of hype with all these waves, different names etc.
 I am not in a position of expertise in this but am very aware of the 'priore' frequencies and a machine to boot.
Can these simple names at least be placed in some heirarchical order or meaning? These things were unheard of way back, when things were black and white.
Im sure there are a few beginners out there this info would help.
thanks from the oldie..
4517  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The spider phenomena on: August 28, 2011, 15:45:49
Hi
 I've only seen those tape like fish things floating around many years ago.
No cute little spiders at all.
 Have they any purpose?
4518  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Phenomenon: Hearing a radio playing whilst a desk fan is switched on. on: August 24, 2011, 21:52:30
Hi, 
 This is rare, but not uncommon. The electronics required at the basic level only requires three parts. No need for a battery or power, look up crystal set radio. There is more interference with local radio stations in most electronic devices and this is normally removed by design but only up to a certain level. If you exceed this then the possibility of 'hello radio' becomes reality.
 During the world wars some made radios from wire, magnets and a piece of coal.
 Don't worry, your washing machine will never turn into a television set....... Unless You've drank too much......
4519  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello All on: August 22, 2011, 09:10:03
A warm welcome from the UK. You know the dream that will happen, the emotions are another story.
The pulse listens.
4520  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: August 21, 2011, 22:58:57
Hi,
GP, you have not  mentioned the  cross to bear. ( All tenses).
 There is only one, the all and the nothing.
Can you really expect complete understanding?
 The 'ones' know who they are, yet say no words.
 Of the 'two', what point  are you making?
Testing you is not an option.
 Even the blind see the 'light' on this if I understand you.
You're not unheard.
PM if you have the answer, time is short.
4521  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: collapsed on the floor on: August 21, 2011, 10:30:04
Hi,
 Have a read of 'The projection of the astral body' by Sylvan Muldoon and Hereward Carrington.
It may help explain this for you.
4522  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: vibration on: August 19, 2011, 21:53:11
Hi,
The vibes are like falling off your bike.  Once you can ride they don't often happen.
4523  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Hallucination of the mind? on: August 19, 2011, 21:46:53
So all things being equal, there's no absolute reality. No absolute reality means all is virtual.
Virtual things partly exist  eg they exist in word.
Mmmmmmm, this could be the beginning, we have the word,
let there be light.
 Something to think on.
4524  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Who is this guy on: August 19, 2011, 21:30:18
Hey, brilliant way of describing the true effects out there. I learned in my early days to lucid dream creating a powerful nightmare situation. Then stay there and fight it off until resolved. You don't forget what you've learned and this gives you control.  If any situation presents itself, you'll know how
to 'correct' it.
 You create your own surroundings and therefore in this self made 'bubble' YOU are the master.
Too much to handle, you can always snap back and wake up.
 Happy travels.
4525  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I was able to leave my body today on: August 19, 2011, 17:06:06
Well Done,
 I guess getting back felt like a downer.
You did it and REMEMBERED, that's worth celebrating.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185