The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2019, 22:24:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184
4526  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: healing? on: August 04, 2011, 21:04:55
Hi,
 Psychometry (spelling), reading by touch, this helps some healers do a far superior job and once 'visited' they can send the energy required.
I'm not near any now so can't ask questions. This particular lady read objects too, totally fascinating to be there.
4527  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Awkward new guy. on: August 02, 2011, 21:23:08
Hi
 A problem shared is a problem halved.
 Welcome to the pulse. Your problems are going to be reduced.
4528  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Another newcomer with a beginner question on: August 02, 2011, 20:37:27
Hi
 The most recent comments that may give hope to all is said by newcomers too.
The sugar level ...
 If its that simple by reducing your intake later in the day, the success rate multiplies, then the oldies can learn from the younger. This has validity and I will be experimenting with this idea.
 Thanks again.
4529  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Another newcomer with a beginner question on: August 01, 2011, 22:20:22
Hi Swesent,
 Welcome to the pulse, you will not be dissapointed here. I'm sure you've guessed this already.
4530  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Keep hearing a buzzing saw sound as I fall asleep. on: August 01, 2011, 22:11:47
Hi All,
 Heard that two stroke engine ticking over again last month. The time before it was in the late seventies, great sound. Yep on speeding it up before your exit. Get it that high you can hardly hear it. If you make that place where everything is white, enjoy the feeling for a short time then leave. The residents there dont like us too much. Too primal I guess.
 Enjoy.
4531  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: I need your healing on: July 23, 2011, 14:56:33
Hey there,
 Some things last forever. Some things last a while. The best of things never last long.
 You've had what most have been searching for, be grateful, some here have been searching for more than fifty years, looking, hopeing, but never finding what you've had. Yep life sucks, but for who?
 You've been there as in the saying, beter to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
 I'm not persecuting you in any way, just letting you know that what your feeling is because you've been there. You should really be happy, these things tend to repeat themselves over again. Wait fifty plus years without it then tell us all on here who should be feeling crap.
 Get yourself fit and healthy, and you will be ready for the next time you find your soulmate. Imagine missing that opportunity because you were too full of sorrow.
 Get on your feet and see what you would have missed.
Best of luck.
4532  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is life a game on: July 20, 2011, 23:35:17
Just for kicks, create another hellraiser reality.
 Run through it being chased, lose your skin, wear anothers, oh boy there's summert wierd in them there constructs.
 Yep lifes a game.
The rest is your reality.
4533  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: What will REALLY happen in 2012 on: July 18, 2011, 21:18:49
Hi All,

If everyone believes an end on that date and time.  Surely some research would be done to assess its probability. Ok, this leaves us in an enigma, the lost over time and in translation its true effects or meanings. Yet there is one possibility not mentioned anywhere. This is, if many millions believe a major change to their physical world, what would happen in the higher dimensions? There has to be a reaction, Newton spelled this out so long ago, think on this as a place for the ascending millions, all of light.
 My problem is who cleans this mess up?
Its a very big picture isn't it.
4534  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New here got out 3 months ago. on: July 03, 2011, 21:58:02
Welcome,
 You will do it again after reading on this forum. There's lots of  information and ask for help if you don't understand things.
4535  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dreams of affair on: June 20, 2011, 22:59:00
Hi Carla,

Welcome to the pulse.
 You will find lots of info here with lots of comments from those present.
4536  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Strange 'air-dots' on: June 19, 2011, 20:57:16
Hi,
 I've always seen 'em since I can remember. One of our cats see's 'em too.
That's the best part, proof they are there.
4537  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Question on: June 16, 2011, 07:47:30
Hi,
 Generally there will be a group of subtle changes. The most obvious is your intent to get out. The vibes for some or sounds and images for others. You will hopefully remember your phases until you open the door and then you'll have your own personal experience in memory. You can be at the door and not know it until your intent on getting out opens it for you. The intent or focus is the last thing and the first thing you need, the rest is your personal experience. There are lots of similarities if you read the many posts here but they all say this. Stay focused on your objective.  The rest is a side show in getting there and its that simple.
 When you finally get out you will see how close you actually got. The intent is the key, keeping it and staying aware with all the things happening within you takes a bit of getting use to.
The morning is probably the best time to try as more get sucess this way.
Enjoy the experience.
4538  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello people! Im new here on: June 14, 2011, 23:08:29
Hi and welcome. Nice name.
4539  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Seeing the future on: June 14, 2011, 06:40:43
Hey,
 Just found this one.
 Get your friend on here. Tell him he's not alone. This could be fun.
4540  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: hello from earth on: June 13, 2011, 06:51:39
Hi,
 Welcome to the pulse.
 This is an active site so you'll not be left with unanswered questions.
 Enjoy.
4541  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sugar Addiction on: June 12, 2011, 23:22:01
Hi,
 Agreed.
 Like in the film 'Dune', its the slow dagger that kills.
4542  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Heart Beat Method on: June 09, 2011, 22:24:35
Hi,
 This worked for me back in the seventies. Breathing shallow and pulse feeling in all parts of the body one at a time. I have only had vibrations three times ever. They were concentrated in the back of my head and felt like thirty hertz mains, a good flow of current too. You get visualizations and sounds and exit most times into a clearing fog typically in the RTZ.  As in the said book you need to be away from your sleeping body or it may not last long. I would recommend this if other methods fail you.
Get familiar with the sounds as they sometimes distract your attention after the paralysis sets in.
Hope this is useful.
4543  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Think i Had my first one? on: June 09, 2011, 21:44:21
Hi,
 You have interacted within your dream, having control and using this to evade those chasing you is lucidity in my book. Keep this up and always remember its you in control over everything. I always find what I need in my dreams under a rock or just there by KNOWING I will find it, just as your finger had.  These dreams can be very entertaining. Have a read of the thread I started 'want a nightmare?'.  Its on the same lines as your dream but only more intense.
Good luck on your next one, hope its soon.
4544  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi all on: June 08, 2011, 07:03:21
Hi and welcome.
4545  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: LDs are not OBEs on: June 05, 2011, 22:01:39
Hi All,
 So how much lucidity do you categorise as a dream? The reason is in a ld I can create any scenario and have total control of everything. The only prerequisite I need is to be aware in the dream of the fact that I'm dreaming. Hope that makes sense?
If this is an ap on some level then for many years I've fooled myself its just a dream.

The fascination increases.
4546  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: where am i? on: June 04, 2011, 20:27:32
Hi,
If all this stuff was some soap from the TV you'd constantly make long conversation. As it's way too far out for the average joe, it scares them. One day they'll find out. Then you'll be the talk of the town. Smiley
4547  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Combat on: June 04, 2011, 07:03:17
Hey,
 Noy has a valid point way beyond reason.
 If its evil it has no place in our 'worlds'. It must be sent to the lower levels where it can live with its own kind. You create the environment for it, remove it and lock it in where it belongs.
place it into a realm where the damage its been doing here makes it realise when its the recipient of its own  actions. You can set a proviso so it can be released only when the evil intent has been eradicated. They make good workers then.
 Dreams can be so cool. Remember it's YOU who owns the ultimate power. You play god, you are god and must do as such.
 It's better than a video game, it can be daunting where to draw the line. Be firm, be fair and be correct in your decision.
 After all, all the trash gets dumped in a hole eventually.
4548  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I like drop rides! on: June 03, 2011, 20:53:04
Hi,
 Sayin' no to inner city police. Ok that's good but what about pouring petrol on em first..... This is gettin silly.
Some like hang gliding, that may be the nearest thing to a flying dream. Base jumping, that's a mad sport. Anyhow nobody wrestles lions anymore, it stopped when the Romans did.
I still think a nasty nightmare is the best 'in your face' kick. Would you tell though?
4549  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi, I'm the new Guy on: June 02, 2011, 22:50:31
Welcome,
 I also chose the pulse for the same reason. Lots to read, lots....
 Enjoy.
4550  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I like drop rides! on: June 02, 2011, 07:27:42
Hi,
 Drop rides, ha, they're for pussies. Get thrown off a cliff or forced into a barrel then sent over a waterfall. Maybe skydiving to find no chute opening or whatever you could never do in the physical.
Get yourself a bad dream, it feels real, the best part is, it doesn't hurt. You wake up with a new film in your memory...
Not tried too much in the physical, the nightmare scenario though, that's a whole new concept.
 Nothing comes near that experience.  It can get excruciatingly dangerous as while your in it, the whole thing seems so real.
 Enjoyment with a scream.
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184