The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2018, 21:31:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184
4551  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Observation of the Obvious on: May 26, 2011, 23:46:03
@ Noy
 Best post on this one.
Nice to read an enlightened comment.
 Keep it up and the world is saved, if the rest dont mind.
4552  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I saw an alien/spacesuit infront of me when I woke up (Horrible Experience) on: May 26, 2011, 23:13:07
Hi
 Excellent dream, I have said the same thing on the 'nightmare' thread. It starts almost normal, gets worse then you know when it twists. At this point you get scared, carry on with it and allsorts of fears you have run wild. I find thst these dreams are always remembered. You are still in control, but you think you're not and thinking this sets off more terror.
Brilliant work and thanks for posting it.
4553  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi Everyone on: May 26, 2011, 17:11:42
Welcome to the pulse. 27 or so years for myself too, after an unintentional oobe I joined too, that's within the last fortnight.
Its a great place and you are correct on the reading.
Enjoy.
4554  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do you want to die? on: May 25, 2011, 21:47:28
Hi All,
 I often wonder what you would ask an NDE'r.
 Death is a piece of cake. Your nightmares are worse. Staying in your body and totally unable to move..... That's really nasty. 
Maybe having something go wrong with it, leaving you in massive pain. When things start to go scintillating to black your body stops responding to your  movements then you flop down and the pain stops, totally. You know this place, peaceful and tranquil. But then......
A good way... perhaps, but the bedroom one is much preferred. Lol
4555  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Getting stuck in objects / reset feeling on: May 25, 2011, 17:03:30
Hi All,
 It makes you think of pierro's wall (white faced mime artist). If this effect was part of an AP the suggestion of him not being able to pass this invisible barrier would impress on the subconcious to generate the same. Interesting enigma.
4556  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Observation of the Obvious on: May 23, 2011, 21:56:52
Hi All,
 I like the viewpoint of hell on earth. This can be made by yourself and like minded people with respect to what you would like this earthly existence to be. To actually believe its hell is a point of misconception. Based on your viewpoint the general conception I read is bad things have prominence over good. Greed, if this alone could be totally eliminated would tie up so many negative points already made. All religious deities would embrace, all the richest nations would exude compassion, I need not say more. There does exist in most people a compassion that's latent. The waiting games afoot. Unfortunately the powers in control are full of greed, they supress anything where they lose out. Cancer cures, be it natural or a machine have been supressed by the pill sellers as have cures for simple things like stomach ulcers. Clean power generation also. The thing I find most irritating is that mankind generally has accepted these ways and is most certainly not ready for enlightenment. Some base issues need resolution and until that day we live in our own self generated hell.

interesting thread.
4557  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 23, 2011, 08:42:00
Hi
 In some respects it is. Its that much more powerful on your emotions. The added bonus is you get some control , which if you use to exit the dream you're in the 'zone of quietude'.
I tried a different position last night where, lay on my back with my knees raised almost in the sitting position. My head was halfway, looking forward. The dream never appeared, just the usual myriad of sounds, lights and thoughts. The most unexpected thing was that I had total awareness and was leaving my body, travelling through the house walls in a direction totally different to the usual. As this direction was bemusing it caused the wrong thought and back I went. Slowly and calmly too.
I'm trying this one again and  will let you know if its similar.
4558  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 22, 2011, 19:58:03
Hi,
 You are the first person to ask that question. When you're learning to face your fears it's usually rather unpleasant. It's also a way into lucid dreams. To have a pleasant dream, follow the previous but tuck your chin to your chest not stretched upward. I've tried this on many with various results. Those (20 %) or so in the past had bad dreams a few had a nightmare where they couldn't wake from it easily. It's during this time you become aware of the dream and can control things within.  As you're in a stressed situation your conscious mind wakes and once you realise this it opens the door to 'get out'. As so many here are almost getting out, this may help somewhat. It obviously works for me every time regarding bad dreams and when they take that nasty twist you either wake or carry on.
There are a few who adopt this position naturally and they seem ok with it.
We are all certainly different.
4559  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 22, 2011, 09:22:28
Hi,
 'Excellent', he said while rolling the ends of his moustache with wax. You must come  for the excitement, it's sure to begin. 'You will soon see the light and beyond that ......'. He explodes into laughter, earpiercing with a shrill tone that even the castle foundations were made afraid. 'There's going to be another victim to my plan'. His grey bushy hair  and large stareing eyes filled the moment with an uncanny madness. His victim asked
'Am I going to die'? Again the shrill cry emenating from him ended with him saying slowly in one word 'Yes'......
 A snippet of what you can expect from this. It changes from normal to a kind of madness but this madness sticks. Things are almost as they should be, but there's a twist. A previous post in this thread had a comment on there being water on the floor, a twist, if a thought of drowning came about then being trapped and the water level rising may ensue. Nice way to go.
 When it gets good there's a feeling with it, it's hard to describe, an atmosphere or ambience but its quite lucid and you remember it.
It may take a while for things to be in 'alignment', you'll know when this is.
Ivr tried to post a reply in a manner that you would not expect. At first you may of thought 'w t f ' but its only a twist from that expected.
Have fun.
 Have success.
4560  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Merry Meet, Everyone on: May 20, 2011, 23:26:30
Hi and welcome, I joined a few days ago and not going to leave in a loooong time.
4561  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Xanth's Phasing Primer on: May 20, 2011, 23:20:07
Xanth
 Can you pm a link to the pdf?
 Im on a cell phone and they seem to actually work at this site.
Thanks.

4562  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: I'm not sure where to post this.... D= on: May 20, 2011, 20:54:16
Thank you for reading it, I'm glad you understand the words.
 Iv'e been in a similar position much younger than you so understand some of your turmoil.
 I also have 4 children of my own and now a granddaughter. If I can help them then I can help you.
A clear way forward has been made so take it patiently. Its the best way and its your way.
 Thank you again.
4563  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 20, 2011, 20:47:35
Ha ha,  No way do I use anything so crude. You can get seriously injured that way, lol
 If you meditate in this position first, with the intention of not moving as if your life depended on it, you can stay in this or any position until you fall asleep and for a while after.
There must be other ways of doing this, I know of a few tribes in Africa that sleep in the bush by holding their heads above ground with one arm. Its a means to an end.
Im sure more here know of the effects of sleep position. Personally I'm trying to find out how many others gain the effect of a bad dream and the ratio respecting nightmares.
 It's been tested years ago and there's more in this site than last time by many orders of magnitude.

4564  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Healing Request -- Positive Energy, Empowerment, Love on: May 20, 2011, 17:18:56
Grab yourself a nightmare, then you can fight this coward on even ground.
 They prey on your weakness, face it and you will win this on your own. Its that simple.
4565  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 20, 2011, 09:12:01
Hey lexy, lift your chin as high as you can and tie it up there.
Dream on the dream, you can't get out, you'll remember  it.
 Then Youv'e been there.
4566  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Advice for Floating Body Parts? on: May 20, 2011, 07:23:28
Hi
 Ph in my early days of trying too hard for an oobe, I managed to see my arm as I lifted my elbow. A misty white at start then more details appeared. I grasped the situation and out into the 'night' I went.
Think of your destination more, you are so close.
Good work too.
4567  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: I'm not sure where to post this.... D= on: May 20, 2011, 00:11:19
Hey there,
 Life is for living, yours is unfolding before you. Take a breath, and look at your surroundings.
Your looking into yourself as no use.... Stop this immediately. You should be looking outward, see the errors of the others, their obstinance towards you as an imperfection. Its hard on you at the moment, you have started to change yourself. You see yourself older than the others. Your changing internally too. All this creates havoc with your mind. Now its your choice to be a loser and give in to this pressure, or, learn to beat it. Getting past this part of your life is a massive step. Everyone has done it. We are all here to help the best we can. It will pass sooner than you think. You need peace of mind and to get this you need to be at peace with yourself. The rest is just the pressure of life, you'll understand in a decade or so.
First be patient, look at ways to relax, meditation is good and there's lots of ways to do this on this site.
 When you feel it easing you may understand more of your surroundings and why it is this way. Find how to fit in better, don't argue back, listen and understand for yourself. The life you have will change but what you do today affects all the tomorrows. Think about this.
 If you can sleep comfortably then stretch your legs and keep your chin close to your chest. Your dreams may help you feel better as its an immediate escape.
 There's always someone worse off so have a read. Try to calm your mind.
 your present position is not one you have made. You will make yours soon enough so learn to be calm then your life will be so much better.
 Hope you feel better after reading this as I hope you can see a clearer outlook to your future as more of a real person not one tied into the misery of others.
 Go on smile.
Be that better person.
You owe it to yourself.
4568  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What does everyone think of this? on: May 19, 2011, 23:24:25
Hi All,
 Ok on this, if the afterlife exists then the akashic records may do too. This would allow for an enlightened few the power to accurately predict in the physical world say an aircraft crashing. The sights from the ground before impact, the emotions in those passengers knowing their doom. Also how the scene looks after impact, the cause of it. Then the sadness and sorrow of all the relatives, feeling their loss, all of them at the same time.
 Say that this IS real, how would this stand in the probability of there being a further  development of existence.
I'll be very interested in any views on this.
4569  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 19, 2011, 22:12:14
Hi,
 I use a mobile or cell phone, its text only and sooo basic in operation. No links pictures or even buttons. Its a small window but its open.
Thanks
4570  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 19, 2011, 17:09:52
Hi All,
@ Pharoah; Ok let me know the title please.
 There's more about sleep positions that I've found maybe another thread is in order to keep on topic.
I would like to hear from others still as this is very interesting reading.
Good or bad, its all relevant. After 40+ years with a large break from communication with interested partied its going well.
 This site is really great.
 Thanks for the replies All.
4571  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 19, 2011, 13:03:23
Hi
 If its relevant, post it.
 I'm interested in feedback on this for further studies. There's more to this still.
 Thanks for the reply.
4572  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everyone! on: May 18, 2011, 22:19:34
Hi
 I've been here for a few days myself. Its great, I found this site and joined after one hours reading.
All the best in your endeavours.
4573  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Write an Enlightening Verse on: May 18, 2011, 21:31:49
Mankinds world is rushing by,
he is so blind his sight,
his time will come by natural age,
Then enlightened by nature unto him bliss.

4574  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What does everyone think of this? on: May 18, 2011, 20:08:18
Hi
 In a mathematically driven world, there exists probability. With probability there's possibility. With possibility theres hope, with hope there's luck, with luck theres a possible probability that hawking hasn't accepted the uncalulated fact that there's an improbability that he is actually incorrect.
His IQ is higher than mine. My IQ is higher than yours. You won the prise in the competition.
Who is most clever? The highest brain or the smartest player?
 Life is for living.
 Noone is 100% correct not even hawking, give him a break. Would you like to be in his position? All dressed up and no party.
 Not for me at all.
as far as time travel goes, search for time dilation JLN labs France, sn eye opener.
4575  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 18, 2011, 06:33:14
Hi All,
 I tried again and started dreaming about being in my late grandmothers house and all hell was loose. There's two guys, one a deciever calling over anyone who'll come. The other is some seven foot tall, totally deformed humanoid of massive build holding two items. One a long hexagonal bar of metal around five inch thick and fivr foot long. The other, a smaller metal rod with a multi-hook at the far end.
 They were totally unstoppable, and all hell bent on killing. By using the hooked bar to accelerate the hexagonal rod into each captives head from the top straight down until it split them in two.
I  could hear the screaming, and the noise of the bones crushing. They were on the way towards me so I willed the cops to come. Yeah chicken I know, but in this position things are different. The cops were the silent movie ones. Black and white too, and saw the mayhem. Thry decided to chase me, this was getting out of control so I came out of it.
 A bit gorey but it still works, if you stay in this state when things start to go out of your control, you will get some of your fears starting to be used.
 It beats any film, as you know most of the characters. When its your family and friends being mutilated its a bit 'punchy' .
 This is one attempt at practiceing the art.
You don't get injuries only memories. Its the best emotional training ground I know and I hope to find others that agree.
 Thanks for your replies.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184