The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 22:33:28

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 [183]
4551  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Xanth's Phasing Primer on: May 20, 2011, 23:20:07
Xanth
 Can you pm a link to the pdf?
 Im on a cell phone and they seem to actually work at this site.
Thanks.

4552  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: I'm not sure where to post this.... D= on: May 20, 2011, 20:54:16
Thank you for reading it, I'm glad you understand the words.
 Iv'e been in a similar position much younger than you so understand some of your turmoil.
 I also have 4 children of my own and now a granddaughter. If I can help them then I can help you.
A clear way forward has been made so take it patiently. Its the best way and its your way.
 Thank you again.
4553  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 20, 2011, 20:47:35
Ha ha,  No way do I use anything so crude. You can get seriously injured that way, lol
 If you meditate in this position first, with the intention of not moving as if your life depended on it, you can stay in this or any position until you fall asleep and for a while after.
There must be other ways of doing this, I know of a few tribes in Africa that sleep in the bush by holding their heads above ground with one arm. Its a means to an end.
Im sure more here know of the effects of sleep position. Personally I'm trying to find out how many others gain the effect of a bad dream and the ratio respecting nightmares.
 It's been tested years ago and there's more in this site than last time by many orders of magnitude.

4554  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Healing Request -- Positive Energy, Empowerment, Love on: May 20, 2011, 17:18:56
Grab yourself a nightmare, then you can fight this coward on even ground.
 They prey on your weakness, face it and you will win this on your own. Its that simple.
4555  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 20, 2011, 09:12:01
Hey lexy, lift your chin as high as you can and tie it up there.
Dream on the dream, you can't get out, you'll remember  it.
 Then Youv'e been there.
4556  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Advice for Floating Body Parts? on: May 20, 2011, 07:23:28
Hi
 Ph in my early days of trying too hard for an oobe, I managed to see my arm as I lifted my elbow. A misty white at start then more details appeared. I grasped the situation and out into the 'night' I went.
Think of your destination more, you are so close.
Good work too.
4557  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: I'm not sure where to post this.... D= on: May 20, 2011, 00:11:19
Hey there,
 Life is for living, yours is unfolding before you. Take a breath, and look at your surroundings.
Your looking into yourself as no use.... Stop this immediately. You should be looking outward, see the errors of the others, their obstinance towards you as an imperfection. Its hard on you at the moment, you have started to change yourself. You see yourself older than the others. Your changing internally too. All this creates havoc with your mind. Now its your choice to be a loser and give in to this pressure, or, learn to beat it. Getting past this part of your life is a massive step. Everyone has done it. We are all here to help the best we can. It will pass sooner than you think. You need peace of mind and to get this you need to be at peace with yourself. The rest is just the pressure of life, you'll understand in a decade or so.
First be patient, look at ways to relax, meditation is good and there's lots of ways to do this on this site.
 When you feel it easing you may understand more of your surroundings and why it is this way. Find how to fit in better, don't argue back, listen and understand for yourself. The life you have will change but what you do today affects all the tomorrows. Think about this.
 If you can sleep comfortably then stretch your legs and keep your chin close to your chest. Your dreams may help you feel better as its an immediate escape.
 There's always someone worse off so have a read. Try to calm your mind.
 your present position is not one you have made. You will make yours soon enough so learn to be calm then your life will be so much better.
 Hope you feel better after reading this as I hope you can see a clearer outlook to your future as more of a real person not one tied into the misery of others.
 Go on smile.
Be that better person.
You owe it to yourself.
4558  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What does everyone think of this? on: May 19, 2011, 23:24:25
Hi All,
 Ok on this, if the afterlife exists then the akashic records may do too. This would allow for an enlightened few the power to accurately predict in the physical world say an aircraft crashing. The sights from the ground before impact, the emotions in those passengers knowing their doom. Also how the scene looks after impact, the cause of it. Then the sadness and sorrow of all the relatives, feeling their loss, all of them at the same time.
 Say that this IS real, how would this stand in the probability of there being a further  development of existence.
I'll be very interested in any views on this.
4559  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 19, 2011, 22:12:14
Hi,
 I use a mobile or cell phone, its text only and sooo basic in operation. No links pictures or even buttons. Its a small window but its open.
Thanks
4560  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 19, 2011, 17:09:52
Hi All,
@ Pharoah; Ok let me know the title please.
 There's more about sleep positions that I've found maybe another thread is in order to keep on topic.
I would like to hear from others still as this is very interesting reading.
Good or bad, its all relevant. After 40+ years with a large break from communication with interested partied its going well.
 This site is really great.
 Thanks for the replies All.
4561  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 19, 2011, 13:03:23
Hi
 If its relevant, post it.
 I'm interested in feedback on this for further studies. There's more to this still.
 Thanks for the reply.
4562  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everyone! on: May 18, 2011, 22:19:34
Hi
 I've been here for a few days myself. Its great, I found this site and joined after one hours reading.
All the best in your endeavours.
4563  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Write an Enlightening Verse on: May 18, 2011, 21:31:49
Mankinds world is rushing by,
he is so blind his sight,
his time will come by natural age,
Then enlightened by nature unto him bliss.

4564  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What does everyone think of this? on: May 18, 2011, 20:08:18
Hi
 In a mathematically driven world, there exists probability. With probability there's possibility. With possibility theres hope, with hope there's luck, with luck theres a possible probability that hawking hasn't accepted the uncalulated fact that there's an improbability that he is actually incorrect.
His IQ is higher than mine. My IQ is higher than yours. You won the prise in the competition.
Who is most clever? The highest brain or the smartest player?
 Life is for living.
 Noone is 100% correct not even hawking, give him a break. Would you like to be in his position? All dressed up and no party.
 Not for me at all.
as far as time travel goes, search for time dilation JLN labs France, sn eye opener.
4565  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 18, 2011, 06:33:14
Hi All,
 I tried again and started dreaming about being in my late grandmothers house and all hell was loose. There's two guys, one a deciever calling over anyone who'll come. The other is some seven foot tall, totally deformed humanoid of massive build holding two items. One a long hexagonal bar of metal around five inch thick and fivr foot long. The other, a smaller metal rod with a multi-hook at the far end.
 They were totally unstoppable, and all hell bent on killing. By using the hooked bar to accelerate the hexagonal rod into each captives head from the top straight down until it split them in two.
I  could hear the screaming, and the noise of the bones crushing. They were on the way towards me so I willed the cops to come. Yeah chicken I know, but in this position things are different. The cops were the silent movie ones. Black and white too, and saw the mayhem. Thry decided to chase me, this was getting out of control so I came out of it.
 A bit gorey but it still works, if you stay in this state when things start to go out of your control, you will get some of your fears starting to be used.
 It beats any film, as you know most of the characters. When its your family and friends being mutilated its a bit 'punchy' .
 This is one attempt at practiceing the art.
You don't get injuries only memories. Its the best emotional training ground I know and I hope to find others that agree.
 Thanks for your replies.
4566  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: cats and astral projection on: May 17, 2011, 18:09:33
Hi
 I've seen orbs since I can remember, one evening there was a particularly bright one slowly moving across the room abour two feet up from the floor. I asked my partner to look but she saw nothing. She however noticed the cat was watching something. When it disapeared through the wall, I told her where it had gone through, she said I'm mad but then the cat walked ovrr to that exact spot and sniffed the wall. He stayed there for a while watching. The mad comments stopped.
Maybe there's more to cats than we understand.
Interesting though.
4567  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 17, 2011, 12:51:21
Great stuff, keep trying your head probably moved down a little.
I hope more try this. Stretched legs always allows me to remember the dream sometimes a little, others greatly.
good work.
4568  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 17, 2011, 06:23:46
Hi
 Hey, shoving your head down a toilet, wow, Youv'e got serious issues, lol.
 This is something that Has been tested on some of my friends. One in particular didn't like the dream. He said he'd never felt fear like it in his life and called me a total basxxxd. I don't see him around anymore. This one was from 1986.
There has been many others, some like the entrapment, others say What a bad night, I'm not sleeping like that again.
I've been shot, thrown off a cliff and hit rocks, drowned (not nice), Ive had all my family ripped apart and couldn't stop it, I've been fried from nukes machine gunned from an old ww2 aircraft (I was very ill and six years old at the time) ....
 It goes on...
so extreme dreams do work for me only in this position. It works if you are slightly on your side too. Unsure if on your belly, you may suffocate, not too good an idea.
 Try it, You'll go back for more eventually.  I've done this for over fourty years,  it works, its nasty, it gets at you for years sometimes, you'll never forget a bad one, scared, angry, total fear is all yours, go on give it a shot.
See where you come from.
There's more to this as you'll find out In a later post.
 Enjoy your fears
4569  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Want a nightmare? on: May 16, 2011, 22:58:14
Hi All,
 This works on many but not all participants.
 So you are not scared of anything?
 Your so tough you never cry for mummy?
 Read on,
 The purpose of sleep is generally known, but to have lucid dreams is mostly an enigma. However this state of mind can be achieved relatively easily. Its starts with sleep position. If you toss and turn this will probably fail. Relax as much as you can and find a position where both your legs are stretched out fully with your head looking straight up, as if standing and staring at something directly overhead. DO NOT MOVE FROM THIS POSITION.
 After a few attempts you may stay lying this way when you fall asleep. Your worst nightmare will ensue.
You may find that forceing yourself awake from this is almost impossible, it isn't, its so much harder.
This position does or can create lucid dreams.
 However if you are too chicken for this elect a person for this experiment.
This is basic info and certainly repeatable from this info.
 Anyone wanna try?
 If you suceed in this then I'll show you another one where its lucid and you can take control. This ones nice, very nice but first, no pain no gain.
Stand up and try this so you 'know' what I'm sayin'.
 Best of luck.
Old timer.
4570  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi from the UK on: May 15, 2011, 22:59:19
Hi
I was born in a chapel  and have often wondered if this helped as there's a lot of strange things happened in my lifetime so far.
I know things that haven't yet happened occasionally they are big events, another day or thread for these. Im still reading threads here finding new info on the old seven planes bit. Can comment on some guided trips but not here as they require a thread of their own too.
Im using a cell phone so responding is slow and typo's are imminent.
Cheers for the warm welcome everyone, its nice to be here.
4571  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: 6 months practicing astral projection with no progress. Help me. on: May 15, 2011, 22:43:35
Hi All,
The 'trying' to get there will not work at all. You need to relax, let go of your body, then you you will hear strange noises and possibly see flashes of light. This will get your attention and snap you back to the start again. It took me over a year to realise this, your mind or thoughts need to accept these as nothing special, ignore them totally. When you get past this initial stage the floating and vibrating will begin. This can also snap you back with more zip. Think of  a very familiar place where you feel safe. This is basically what I did in the beginning. You will get there.
The only times I had success in the early days (1974) was in the morning so this info is good. Letting go of your body is a big step to get past. You'll know it when there, a repeated mantra is a good way, counting as already suggested too.  stay focussed on each stage. You will not run until you master walking.
One step at a time is all it takes.
4572  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi from the UK on: May 15, 2011, 17:37:01
Nice to get a warm  welcome so quickly, I'll keep reading the threads here as they remind me of some of the early 'tries'.
 Not yet found anyone comment on a return that was too fast, imagine being tied to two trees that have been prepared to rip you in two parts, that sort of experience is 'somewhat unpleasant' but harmless enough.
Thanks again.
4573  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi from the UK on: May 15, 2011, 17:12:25
Hi All,

Im new here but AP Ive done since 1974.
Ive not tried for many years, decades that is, but this morning was an eye opener for me.
After working every day for months Ive had one day of rest. I partly woke up and remembered everything to do while in the zone.
To my suprise, the whole process of getting out just happened.  Nearing the free point from my body feeling the vibrations like warm water being poured down my neck, the sights normally clearing. I got a shove from my partner in the side and returned home explosively. This has opened the door and I will try to continue again. Back then you said nothing to anyone, today its totally different.
I will post some more soon on relevant topics.
Thanks to All.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 [183]