The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 12, 2019, 16:15:51

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184
4551  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: happy that people are doing this on: June 01, 2011, 23:06:16
Hi, 
 Welcome, enjoy the read.
4552  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: hey all, Ricky here. on: June 01, 2011, 23:04:25
Hi openmind,
 With it you'll do it. Great name choice.
Welcome to the pulse.
4553  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: For morning practitioners, how much sleep do you get before having an OBE? on: June 01, 2011, 22:45:06
Hi,
 The mornings are better, motion seconded.
Now I'm getting older I find a visit to the bathroom helps tremendously. It may be something the body requires as trying to sleep normally with this 'requirement' is also difficult.
 It's worth consideration.

4554  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: LDs are not OBEs on: May 31, 2011, 22:17:23
Hi,
 I read that book in the early seventies.
 Understand it, its good info. At that time you said nothing to anyone about AP. It was my bible.  Practice makes perfect. If you just think 'one day it'll happen' it will, sooner than you know. Stop trying too hard, its a totally different concept of movement to being awake. Its simply controlled by your thoughts. Accept it will happen, and it will.
 When it happens move from your physical body at least 40 feet. Its much easier this way. You'll understand this soon.
Everyones helping you and you're so close.
 Best of luck.
4555  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Are we in a Death Trap? on: May 31, 2011, 19:09:25
Hi All,
 After a little thought, its our belief that the afterlife holds all the pleasantries and it is this that shapes the future therein. A bad person who expects retribution may create exactly that unknowingly. An excellent proposition, a self made hell.
 A person with remorse however may find it more appealing as they have 'corrected' their errors.
 A good person should create a good environment as long as they have not over-thought bad things and expect some return from this.
 A knowledgeable and enlightened person already knows their position as they have done their 'homework'.
 If a death trap is then feared then a condition must have been created by this person.
It seems a plausible theory, if all things do interact then this may create a hierarchical system based on the whole. This in effect could create a heaven and hell scenario.
Its an enigmatic postulate in thought and as such it may not exist in this fashion.
 Fascinating thread this one, you open one door and find many more.
 Some delightful replies here too.
 Onward we go.
4556  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I gain awareness of my astral body? on: May 30, 2011, 00:36:01
Hey,
 When you get over fifty years of age and you come away from this feeling, you notice aches and pains in your
body you never knew you had.
Enjoy it now then enjoy it more later. Wink
4557  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Are we in a Death Trap? on: May 29, 2011, 21:30:06
Hi All,
 Ok on the comments.
 Thinking on this, if 0=1 before our physical universe was created then there was no understanding or worse communication. So in the beginning there was the word (a generic term for communication) then the two were separated for our physical world to exist (differentiation). Each given an opposing value but these values are in equilibrium. That answers a lot on physics respect to quantum too. So let there be light, this form of energy is responsible for life itself.
Wow  you've opened up my eyes to more thinking on this. As all is in equilibrium, then the trap is relative to perspective and understanding in which knowledge is a key factor. Without it we are indeed trapped. Yet with it we require more on subjects that are pertaining towards enlightenment.

You have a valid point.
I will think more on this.
4558  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Write an Enlightening Verse on: May 29, 2011, 18:43:08
Another,
 The rays of a thousand suns light our night sky.
 Yet we see them not as they are today.
4559  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Are we in a Death Trap? on: May 29, 2011, 01:41:43
Hi All ,
 This death trap is not unlike the narrow mindset of most on planet earth.
 A perfect example of math earlier explained this somewhat. On earth we use base ten so all our numbers count. You can elimimate any number, the rule also applies to that and any integer above it. There are two numbers that cannot be excluded ever. These are one and zero. If you are clever you will already have worked out to do this you simply change the base you use. The amount of value still remains. In calculus there exists many dimensions which can be worked simultaneously.
Back to reality, we all live in a three dimensional space, and this is where the trap appears. Simply put we have left to right,one.
near and far, two.
 Up and down, three.
 This is our APPARENT reality. Now if we add in and out, a fourth, the human mind cannot accept this so readily. Phaseing as we all here understand the term is a perfect example of the fourth. We exist as we have in reality, but AP shows us a fourth. In this 'new' state we know of many 'states' of existence, so in reality, the question is how are we trapped?
 We can escape time, so....
we already coexist in this higher state.
 How are we trapped?
 Death is another change of state, surely, as is say a chemical reaction.
 Not being able to remember a previous life is like why didn't have awareness of AP in all humanity from birth.
 Enlighten more on the trapped utilising the above please.
 Intriguing thread.
4560  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Reaching people in astral on: May 28, 2011, 08:09:37
Hi,  
 Ever heard the saying 'you've been kissed by a muse'?
An event that gives you the inspiration to get on with something to improve your life. If you were an artist, you'd p aint a masterpiece. If a writer you'd write a storyline where its a worldwide movie success.
The girl involved is just a piece in the puzzle, normally you can't have, but the wow factor sets you up for something big.
It's a good thing too, clear your emotions and think what this could be. It's connected with your good side, maybe someone is watching you, another girl perhaps that you think is way out of your league.
 Life is strange at times, but it is for living. Find it and enjoy it, its near you.
4561  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Observation of the Obvious on: May 26, 2011, 23:46:03
@ Noy
 Best post on this one.
Nice to read an enlightened comment.
 Keep it up and the world is saved, if the rest dont mind.
4562  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I saw an alien/spacesuit infront of me when I woke up (Horrible Experience) on: May 26, 2011, 23:13:07
Hi
 Excellent dream, I have said the same thing on the 'nightmare' thread. It starts almost normal, gets worse then you know when it twists. At this point you get scared, carry on with it and allsorts of fears you have run wild. I find thst these dreams are always remembered. You are still in control, but you think you're not and thinking this sets off more terror.
Brilliant work and thanks for posting it.
4563  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi Everyone on: May 26, 2011, 17:11:42
Welcome to the pulse. 27 or so years for myself too, after an unintentional oobe I joined too, that's within the last fortnight.
Its a great place and you are correct on the reading.
Enjoy.
4564  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do you want to die? on: May 25, 2011, 21:47:28
Hi All,
 I often wonder what you would ask an NDE'r.
 Death is a piece of cake. Your nightmares are worse. Staying in your body and totally unable to move..... That's really nasty. 
Maybe having something go wrong with it, leaving you in massive pain. When things start to go scintillating to black your body stops responding to your  movements then you flop down and the pain stops, totally. You know this place, peaceful and tranquil. But then......
A good way... perhaps, but the bedroom one is much preferred. Lol
4565  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Getting stuck in objects / reset feeling on: May 25, 2011, 17:03:30
Hi All,
 It makes you think of pierro's wall (white faced mime artist). If this effect was part of an AP the suggestion of him not being able to pass this invisible barrier would impress on the subconcious to generate the same. Interesting enigma.
4566  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Observation of the Obvious on: May 23, 2011, 21:56:52
Hi All,
 I like the viewpoint of hell on earth. This can be made by yourself and like minded people with respect to what you would like this earthly existence to be. To actually believe its hell is a point of misconception. Based on your viewpoint the general conception I read is bad things have prominence over good. Greed, if this alone could be totally eliminated would tie up so many negative points already made. All religious deities would embrace, all the richest nations would exude compassion, I need not say more. There does exist in most people a compassion that's latent. The waiting games afoot. Unfortunately the powers in control are full of greed, they supress anything where they lose out. Cancer cures, be it natural or a machine have been supressed by the pill sellers as have cures for simple things like stomach ulcers. Clean power generation also. The thing I find most irritating is that mankind generally has accepted these ways and is most certainly not ready for enlightenment. Some base issues need resolution and until that day we live in our own self generated hell.

interesting thread.
4567  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 23, 2011, 08:42:00
Hi
 In some respects it is. Its that much more powerful on your emotions. The added bonus is you get some control , which if you use to exit the dream you're in the 'zone of quietude'.
I tried a different position last night where, lay on my back with my knees raised almost in the sitting position. My head was halfway, looking forward. The dream never appeared, just the usual myriad of sounds, lights and thoughts. The most unexpected thing was that I had total awareness and was leaving my body, travelling through the house walls in a direction totally different to the usual. As this direction was bemusing it caused the wrong thought and back I went. Slowly and calmly too.
I'm trying this one again and  will let you know if its similar.
4568  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 22, 2011, 19:58:03
Hi,
 You are the first person to ask that question. When you're learning to face your fears it's usually rather unpleasant. It's also a way into lucid dreams. To have a pleasant dream, follow the previous but tuck your chin to your chest not stretched upward. I've tried this on many with various results. Those (20 %) or so in the past had bad dreams a few had a nightmare where they couldn't wake from it easily. It's during this time you become aware of the dream and can control things within.  As you're in a stressed situation your conscious mind wakes and once you realise this it opens the door to 'get out'. As so many here are almost getting out, this may help somewhat. It obviously works for me every time regarding bad dreams and when they take that nasty twist you either wake or carry on.
There are a few who adopt this position naturally and they seem ok with it.
We are all certainly different.
4569  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 22, 2011, 09:22:28
Hi,
 'Excellent', he said while rolling the ends of his moustache with wax. You must come  for the excitement, it's sure to begin. 'You will soon see the light and beyond that ......'. He explodes into laughter, earpiercing with a shrill tone that even the castle foundations were made afraid. 'There's going to be another victim to my plan'. His grey bushy hair  and large stareing eyes filled the moment with an uncanny madness. His victim asked
'Am I going to die'? Again the shrill cry emenating from him ended with him saying slowly in one word 'Yes'......
 A snippet of what you can expect from this. It changes from normal to a kind of madness but this madness sticks. Things are almost as they should be, but there's a twist. A previous post in this thread had a comment on there being water on the floor, a twist, if a thought of drowning came about then being trapped and the water level rising may ensue. Nice way to go.
 When it gets good there's a feeling with it, it's hard to describe, an atmosphere or ambience but its quite lucid and you remember it.
It may take a while for things to be in 'alignment', you'll know when this is.
Ivr tried to post a reply in a manner that you would not expect. At first you may of thought 'w t f ' but its only a twist from that expected.
Have fun.
 Have success.
4570  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Merry Meet, Everyone on: May 20, 2011, 23:26:30
Hi and welcome, I joined a few days ago and not going to leave in a loooong time.
4571  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Xanth's Phasing Primer on: May 20, 2011, 23:20:07
Xanth
 Can you pm a link to the pdf?
 Im on a cell phone and they seem to actually work at this site.
Thanks.

4572  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: I'm not sure where to post this.... D= on: May 20, 2011, 20:54:16
Thank you for reading it, I'm glad you understand the words.
 Iv'e been in a similar position much younger than you so understand some of your turmoil.
 I also have 4 children of my own and now a granddaughter. If I can help them then I can help you.
A clear way forward has been made so take it patiently. Its the best way and its your way.
 Thank you again.
4573  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 20, 2011, 20:47:35
Ha ha,  No way do I use anything so crude. You can get seriously injured that way, lol
 If you meditate in this position first, with the intention of not moving as if your life depended on it, you can stay in this or any position until you fall asleep and for a while after.
There must be other ways of doing this, I know of a few tribes in Africa that sleep in the bush by holding their heads above ground with one arm. Its a means to an end.
Im sure more here know of the effects of sleep position. Personally I'm trying to find out how many others gain the effect of a bad dream and the ratio respecting nightmares.
 It's been tested years ago and there's more in this site than last time by many orders of magnitude.

4574  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Healing Request -- Positive Energy, Empowerment, Love on: May 20, 2011, 17:18:56
Grab yourself a nightmare, then you can fight this coward on even ground.
 They prey on your weakness, face it and you will win this on your own. Its that simple.
4575  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: May 20, 2011, 09:12:01
Hey lexy, lift your chin as high as you can and tie it up there.
Dream on the dream, you can't get out, you'll remember  it.
 Then Youv'e been there.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184