The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2017, 11:13:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 183
51  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Forum Not Loading On FireFox on: November 16, 2016, 11:32:34
This is a problem when buffers in your machine fill. It's also a problem if you somehow have control characters inside the text file. These are outside the normal alpha-numeric range and will be seen as an error. They also don't occupy any space so they can't be seen as a strange letter in the text.
The cure is to clean the cashe and delete the cookies for the site. This solves 99% of the problems where the displayed error occurs. If you copy and paste the erroneous text, the hidden characters are also copied.
You are not on your own with this problem and the sites software has been checked in the last day or so.
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Experience: 50 years old and strangely happy on: November 12, 2016, 11:58:18
It looks like now's the time for starting some regular exercise and not going crazy on the beer lol. I'm older than this and wouldn't say I'm old as I can still run around and do things as I did in my 20's. Perhaps not as long though lol.
I wanted a ln experience like yours in my teens and sort of got one. I think more people should have the same experience to see what's in store and change anything that may be bad for them. A big belly, ha, never had one and don't really want one.
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Sending/Receiving on: November 09, 2016, 16:17:38
I like the analogy to chess, let's not forget there are occasions when the game being played is destroyed. This is where the board its played on is knocked over.
That will require some thought.
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Survey on Effects of OBE Development and Practice on: November 04, 2016, 02:41:43
I last saw my silver chord around 13 years of age. That was a looong time ago and then it was one off event. Before that around 9 years old I used it to get back to earth after going that far out in our universe, it was the tiniest speck of light in a grainy blackness with a hint of red.
Lumaza has a great idea to get some real action from us. At present what he knows is the most basic of kindergarten adventures. If it was a series of books he'd be reading preschool stories. The real facts are here and no questionnaire could  possibly ask the pertinent questions based upon such a lack of knowledge.
Get him to join and PM me with the details so I can sign him up immediately.
His questions will be answered.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Disturbing/Gross Astral Projection After Long Time Without Them on: November 03, 2016, 11:34:11
Being ill you'll get all sorts of experiences, some crazy, some nice and some really nasty. If you were to go I to an etheric projection and see the silver cord for find it far shorter in length before it turns really thin. This may have something to do with dreams etc being easier when ill.
Yours was messy but not that bad lol.
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 29, 2016, 01:48:49
My word, the dual thought process is like being in the void.
I was thinking while reading the initial posts here and a picture appeared.
A normal everyday person is a tap that's closed. A projector is the same with the tap running water. A beginner is aware the ground the water falls on is a giant sieve. He sees the whole scene and no more. After a few experiences the ground beneath the running water starts to take form. The area is now a foot or so with the water spreading around it. He notices the difference from the first experience as he used to think he'd seen it all.
Each experience passes by and the ground is now a hundred feet all around the tap. Then it hits him, the water he'd seen isn't the objective of the art, it's the ground forming around his experiences that matters. Armed with this new finding,  he proceeds to explore this new land and finds problems in various locations where he needs to think very hard in order to cross and see more. Each time the difficulty is surpassed the land grows ever larger and withnit more difficult problems arise. Smitten by the bug for more knowledge of what's beyond he never falters in these tasks knowing they'll eventually lead him to his destination.

I'll leave it here for now as many of you are at this point.
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 28, 2016, 13:17:20
Have you found the two different ways of thinking yet anyone?
The standard thought process is when a problem is presented, you recall from memory the answer or how to work it out. In this you are in the immediate forefront of the physical world, well grounded if you like.
The second thought process is where you disconnect from the physical and you are fully aware but inside your body which feels like having a warm blanket around you.
The depth of thoughts here is very powerful and you can solve far greater problems and receive insights or answers from just being here. It's very similar to being close to the exit point when phasing.
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 28, 2016, 03:05:37
I've wandered lonely with a crowd,
my shouts unheard, although so loud.
The point of self awareness great,
some worlds no touch, others, create.
A tangible hierarchy, it does exist,
Booted out, infraction, if you persist.
We are each and all, as one,
The systems learnings, it has begun.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: October 15, 2016, 02:25:30
It is interesting by itself. The originator is worth searching too as some of the work is available online... at a price and you guessed it, what I wanted to read has this obstruction so I didn't bother.
I looked at the worded and did a sort of read on them and found that 'it breathes not spins' returned from the knowing. After a few seconds this made sense and it also give a clue as to why scientific studies have not included it in teachings. I'll not say more until I have worked on it, these words make perfect sense to me. Again no physical world answers yet the NP via the knowing disclosed another clue.
The map isn't available per se,  it consists of concentric circles with the source in the centre. Not much was given about this as no man can understand its complexity. This sounds very familiar doesn't it?
 As we generally look towards the centre of the Earth as the location of Hell, it appears this too is totally incorrect and the entities in question, particularly the mentors have no knowledge of such a place existing outside of mankinds knowledge base.
That itself fits well with my experiences overall although there are some aspects of mankind showing by belief systems that a generated environment does exist that fits. 
What I found interesting is the 12 dimensions we have learned to exist through scientific studies. This is also true under a different name for these etherians. I wish I knew more about this but it timed out.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: October 14, 2016, 11:57:04
During my research I was directed to a site and found it interesting enough to share. I'm only supplying this as is and it has another viewpoint on our art.
https://borderlandsciences.org/journal/vol/09/n05/Etheric_Notes.html#FirstLetter
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: October 14, 2016, 02:24:35
Thomas,
The level of belief changes with experience, the experience changes with belief. This is a conundrum yet it holds the answer to itself with a little thinking outside of the box.
If we don't have any beliefs at all, we assume we are an innocent and in being so it'd be easy for any belief to become part of who we are. This sounds ok in itself yet it's based on an assumption. In the old days we were told to never assume or you'd get it wrong. Science today outside of mathematical models IS based upon assumptions. Again a conundrum exist.
Think about the deeper meaning in the above and you'll see the hand that strikes back is your own.
The message was 'supplied ' from the NP and you're supposed to work it out.
I hope it makes sense to you.

I have my eyes closed when I look into the NP. I open my mind and you'd not believe the amount of things you can see. Doubt fades away in an instant and the subconcious mind becomes a new tool to use. It takes decades to learn and in one single experience you'll get all the answers to every question you can think of and more.
Those experienced here will have already met the bliss and questions don't matter in this experience.
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: October 13, 2016, 01:09:43
Thomas, relearn and remember the hand that strikes back is your own.
This will make sense in time.

ST,  boundaries are protected and perhaps your guides know my value. Ask them why so I can do what is required. They should already know what is in question by the single word "why".
This too will make sense in time my friend.
63  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: October 12, 2016, 21:47:20
Nameless, the energy field may well be the vehram system, its definitely worth reading about this and stretching your form to enter one of the spheres.
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: October 12, 2016, 18:22:18
@ ST I have been sending energy to a few in order to obtain some feedback. The idea being to open a door towards an experience. When things improve on the clarity side, I can send you a sensation to see if you recognise it. This will be for the future and properly arranged respecting your wishes. If you are a close match to someone, this could be a reason towards your receiving a 'link'.  I've not aimed at you in particular as this would contravene the protocol I operate under. I do send energy generally to aid those who require it, its subtle and has helped with clarity and awareness. I only read when asked or if there's a knowing of danger. This is directed specifically.

I'm catching up too and will endeavour to reply to more posts.
65  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: October 12, 2016, 02:21:24
If we could get a precise understanding over on how to feel every point of the body and then how to reverse this act leaving no bodily sensations, phasing would be easily accomplished by all. I can do this from heavy training and far easier from a relaxed state. The only two senses left are light and sound, these universally I find are the last two to go, sound being the final. Ignoring touch must be a challenge for many, it's still present but it can be reduced that much there's no normal interaction, only a noticing of its presence. Light can be problematic if its varying from extremes. This took a while to overcome. Sound I find can be utilised as a guide of the attained depth of phase. At some arbitrary point the physical dissapears, at this point or just before it any transiential physical noises appear as a digital distorted ringing. Holding this position is playtime as noises can be returned by phasing backwards or by pushing a little further you can create any sound with just a thought. A few posts exist where members say they heard music and then working with it created a perfect replication of their thoughts.
Going deeper leads to a self generated image or if left as is, one will appear for a few seconds then others follow with increasing clarity. This leads to an exit assuming you stay aware of your being consciously in control.
I hope this is similar to others experiencing the same idea of controlled awareness and the phase in general.
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: October 11, 2016, 19:33:24
Maintaining that focus within the dream state and not waking is a challenge. I played with this ages ago and found you can stay embedded if you replay the experience in order to recall it. You wake with full recall and it fades almost as soon as you wake. Later in the day something triggers the memory and once again you have full recall. It does mean your awareness has to be on target for recall or you miss it. A game of patience indeed. Any thought of the body or waking kills it although it is very similar to staying in the 3D zone respect to thoughts.
67  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: October 11, 2016, 17:03:19
There's far too many environments that can't be self generated. Those where you exist as a point of consciousness where the only perception is colour and a telepathic kind of communicating are definitely not from our physical mind. Some of these were presented when I was young and I had a hard time attempting to understand the concept of being in a formless environment and having the ability to communicate and control what I percieved. There's no way these were a mental construct and they appear to be very rare for those who have had experiences for years.

The lack of people joining in a discussion on this level may be through a lack of experiences. That said, a conversation that reminds them of something may open the door to more participants. It'd be good to reflect on these and see where it leads.
It would answer a lot of questions that don't get asked.
68  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Error of Perception on: October 11, 2016, 00:46:12
Indeed,the worst kind of influence is indoctrination.
This speaks for itself.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The different planes on: October 10, 2016, 16:58:54
The various planes is an idealistic view from ages ago where 7 x 7 planes came about from the turn of the 1900's or so. They existed well before this time but we're never boxed up and an attempt at categorising them made. It's definitely a personal thing. I've been to many states of mind that defy existence as we know it, words fail to explain. Keep up with your own experiences and you'll find what you need to see to progress on your own level.
70  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Error of Perception on: October 10, 2016, 16:50:36
YOUR perception will be based upon YOUR individual knowledge base. The only correct perception is from the one supplying the item to percieve. This itself is biased on the originators overall perception of what they are supplying.
It's a mysterious thing trying to assess the truth. If you know the supplier well enough you can relate to what they were proposing.
In the NP telepathy gets past this problem instantly. In the physical its almost a guessing game.
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became infinite in 15 minutes, and lives to tell about it. on: September 30, 2016, 10:47:16
You only need to stay still when you wake in the morning. Just be aware of yourself and don't move anything. Opening your eyes kills it. Put yourself as an atom floating in the room like an air element then wait with strong intent to see a whitewashed background. Enlarge yourself so you can see the room and if successful it'll appear in 360 degrees vision. You can stay still and look around, look sideways then try toove slowly forwards. This will be interesting for you as your point of perspective was sideways you'll move in a different direction from what you perceive.
Best of luck with it.
You don't need supplements, just intent.
If a 9 year old can do it, I'm sure you can lol.
72  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Visiting friends in a lucid dream on: September 29, 2016, 14:13:13
Welcome to phasing Sammie. What you are doing will be available instantly anytime you choose.
Try changing the words in the songs you hear, you'll be very surprised at what the results are lol.
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became infinite in 15 minutes, and lives to tell about it. on: September 29, 2016, 12:06:51
This state is easily reached and is a part of what you come across as a natural. I wonder how many others here met with it at an early age?
With a thought you can shrink to nothing or envelop every point of the universe.
Kids stuff lol
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: We used to call them... on: September 28, 2016, 14:37:46
Ha, I've had the same thoughts when I was a child. For a while I felt so different, that I was seriously thinking that some alien race dropped me here on earth and I was wondering when were they coming to get me back LOL.
Same here, its a wonderment of knowing the knowing without the others knowing at all.
A topic on this will be interesting as things can be recorded even if for prosperity.
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: strange sleeping consciousness state on: September 23, 2016, 15:16:38
Thought is action here so be prepared next time. You can go anywhere in time and place as you choose.
Its that simple. Your thought of the body and waking so it manifested.
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh I hear lol.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 183