The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 21:25:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 183
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Sending/Receiving on: September 20, 2016, 15:34:26

Maybe one day you would turn away from those actions and realize the error in your ways, but maybe not, the evil path may have just as much depth and satisfaction as the path of good. Maybe at the end of the good path you will realize you should have been a selfish jerk. Maybe both paths end in the same place as a full embrace of any and all experience.

It's better to get to this place without redemption.

77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral Projection/OOBE Then and Now on: September 20, 2016, 10:52:24
You're right on the ball with the pushing, pulling and only missed the being flung around the end of a mad hosepipe with a million pounds per square inch pressure of water flying out of it. The noise is also similar lol.
It's part and parcel of the experience, you can accept it and its this change of mindset that makes the problem go away, (sort of).
As EV mentioned, ask questions as to the purpose of these experiences. You may  find the answer and a bonus too, you are more than ready for it wink.
78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Sending/Receiving on: September 19, 2016, 15:50:07
Destruction is easier than creation, however living is better with creation as destruction is self terminating.
When you see the big picture there's not much destruction in these bad people, what they achieve is petty. It's the knock on effect of those who are creative that they seem to be happy with.
The cure is to pity these people and let them know they're pitied. They soon get bored with their little games.
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: RV - Then and Now on: September 17, 2016, 12:28:26
The desire to 'know' changes as we get older and this reduces the available perceptions we leave ourselves open to. Then life gets in the way and the knowing gets left behind and eventually forgotten. If by chance you used this knowing regularly, then it may only be suppressed and requires a wake-up call. The art of projection gives this call automatically and then it's up to you to develop it.

The end results supply info way outside of what you'd expect and you are correct in the fact of it being 100% accurate. At times it can be vague so interpretation is utilised and its here where errors can creep in. Another aspect of it where it may not be correct is the thoughts of those priominent in the data being what you receive.

80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: false exit in dream loop? on: September 15, 2016, 10:08:01
It's a test for you to solve. You use physical world thoughts and you'll be tied up in knots forever, its not easy to understand what the purpose is in this way. However, to become one with everything you become a part of it. This means you drop the individuality you have and accept the whole as part of you.
It's something you need to experience to get the feel of it.
In a simple sentence, a physical world oriented person would ask ' in it for me?'
A more spiritual person would ask ' what's there to help the world?'
The me, myself, I thing needs to be replaced by the we, all, everyone thing, this then opens up your collective acceptance of others in your thoughts and the doorway let's you through  to the next phase in development. Waking up is a fail so you need to think about the bigger picture. To become one with all is a massive challenge to your perspective and you need to have some basic thoughts in your mindset on the collective to even start to understand what you'll experience.
81  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: August 31, 2016, 17:35:03
Diamond covered walnut indicates you are using your whole self in an ambitious way that may seem off to others. You also are using great amounts of your time to do this and see it through.
I hope the walnut stays solid. You don't want to crack it, that symbolises failure.
82  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Observation of the Obvious on: August 31, 2016, 10:37:10
All roads lead to Rome, this applies to both the Montagues and the Capulets of THIS world.

83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with beelzebub / Astral codex on: August 27, 2016, 18:38:33
The group in question was disbanded so most likely a fractal from the genuine. These are what many should be aware of and this one in particular used the left hand path as a motto to expand its members.
Bad dealings way outside of the gnostic environment in general.
Let's face it, rituals are a part of life in many sects and creeds and have been since the dawn of time without the unsavoury aspects witnessed.
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with beelzebub / Astral codex on: August 27, 2016, 12:26:56
It is still practiced today unfortunately for those who enter without prior knowledge. Young girls below consensual age are 'interfered' with on an altar which is part of the ritualistic goings on. This I have had some 'connection' with and done the right hand thing. Those taking part were assisted to a term of enlightenment in the form of a sabbatical at her majesty's pleasure.
Totally disgusted with the disregard shown by the members of the cult, action had to be taken. The young girl is free of them as a result and is living her life free from the infection they imposed.
It's not a nice thing to endure especially if you fail exams as a result. You mess up your life and no cult is worth that whatever false promises are indoctrinated before the initiation.
85  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Lucid Dreamscape and Colours. on: August 27, 2016, 11:18:02
It's strange how in days of old your dreams were in black and white. This may have a hidden meaning when you think about it. A document is known as being in black and white. Perhaps these old days knew more than we think about today lol.
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Being harassed by an evil being on the Etheric dimension (near physical) on: August 26, 2016, 14:30:41
Fear by its nature is self perpetuating. This only occurs if the mind is accepting and allowing exacerbation to rule it.
A simple way of putting it is you're scaring yourself which is so easy in a thought controlled environment.
So change your mindset from believing these horrors to one of 'go away you pathetic thing'.
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with beelzebub / Astral codex on: August 26, 2016, 13:04:53
Have a read and this'll clarify.
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/lefthandpath.html
88  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Remote viewing lottery numbers. on: August 26, 2016, 12:01:30
So bearing in mind the massive change, it's far easier to desire a win that'd give a nice meal. Putting this in mind will open more opportunities for a win. This includes scratch cards.
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with beelzebub / Astral codex on: August 25, 2016, 18:11:17
This is known as the 'left hand path', it's not worth following as there's more to it than you realise and you may not like it.
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Curious About Walk-Ins on: August 23, 2016, 01:58:24
Can you define walk-ins? It looks like nobody else understands what they are too.
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can a astral projection be accomplished without sleep paralysis? on: August 23, 2016, 01:56:41
A better explanation would be a haziness that overlays physical sight if it's a visual perception. I have had thick blue fog appear and this was specific to one family. The generalised 'knowing' that's not visual is normally a kind of imprint in your mind. A strong one will stir up emotions you didn't know you had. I've found out recently that it's the thoughts others are going to have that's percieved. These can be very strong and break you into pieces. You become them and all that follows from their point of view. These strong ones are rare, you only receive what you can handle so there's no nutcase suite required. Lol. 
Feelings may have another meaning outside of the physical norm, have you recognised this yet in a more often attached sort of way?
92  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: And Then What? on: August 21, 2016, 22:02:13
The uncertainty appears when you strive to project for ages. It fails so you give up, all of a sudden the uncertainty appears and you project.
Great stuff isn't it?
93  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: The Relative playing field on: August 21, 2016, 02:15:15
Heheh ya you kinda see right through me your right I don't give information freely because I'm honestly a bit anti social IRL so I usually only throw in my input when I'm asked.

If you attain the foresight yourself by looking within you'll find your own answers as well as others who may not ask you but require your response.
I think you can work this one out. You have lots of time available to benefit from giving freely.
It's a question you've asked yourself and not acted upon it yet.
Some of us know more than we see, it's in my signature.  wink
94  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: This is Not about Belief on: August 20, 2016, 18:38:55
You're welcome. 😉
95  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: the ability to feel something just by looking at it. on: August 20, 2016, 12:53:23
Try to feel the thoughts of another person not in your vicinity. Pain is a good one to try to find. Link who they are to something they have said or written. This is a step you can take to develop a better ability at reading people. It also supplies thoughts of others especially when you are attempting to see if anyone is thinking about you. Put yourself as the target in this case and search for the signature (feeling you get) from that person you sense. If you can match it then you already know them. It a big jump and not that easy to get the hang of.
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Failing Phasing on: August 20, 2016, 11:52:24
If it's not surrounding you then yes. When the scene starts to develop you can add things or just allow it to naturally create itself. Until it forms, usually in front of you almost like a giant TV to start with, you allow it to build in clarity and its size increases, then it's everywhere and you're standing in the middle of it. It's here when you jump in and interact with it.
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Failing Phasing on: August 20, 2016, 03:05:33
The scene has to develop so it's all around you. It looks the same as being awake in the physical. Jumping in when it's still developing will stop the experience from going further, it has to be given time to allow it to surround you then it becomes alive.
98  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: August 20, 2016, 01:18:08
I think it only fair to make comment on any religion if you understand the concepts and beliefs within that religion.
An outright ' I hate them' is where wars have been created. This is mostly due to lack of knowledge and the saying ' a little knowledge is dangerous' speaks for itself.
I meet Roman Catholic and Muslim people who share their beliefs and teach each other the ways they live their life. The Christians I know are quite respectful of other religions as are the Jehovas Witnesses.
All of them work together in a pleasant environment and issues that hit the news are discussed mostly with disgust for the waste of life. The main issue is to love, a few will take parts of their 'book' and go overboard in a very negative way. These are shunned by their religious leaders as they are not following the core of the belief.
We all can live amongst each other if we take time to listen to the beliefs each religion offer. In some they are surprisingly similar. I'm not an expert but I LISTEN. This is all it takes.
Respect is earned this way.
99  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: The Relative playing field on: August 19, 2016, 16:30:00
Every person is on the same level, relative to perspective. It's ok to know when someone is less aware than you at said X and you could help them get to your level relative to your perspective. However if you think your better than them at said X you put yourself at a disadvantage by underestimating their own perspective, therefore underestimating progress itself.

Those of that mindset are never found offering their services and knowledge freely.
You may know of a character that changed from this mindset, he leaned through foresight from saying "Humbug".
Pity the world at large hasn't noticed foresight can be gleaned from within.
100  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: August 18, 2016, 16:03:16
I've had some interesting conversations on this topic with Jehovas witnesses, they don't practice the art and only those on the upper eschelons are permitted to comment on with any authority. I could have had a meeting if I joined...
The Christians instantly mentioned it's devils work to which my life saving responses met with deaf eats unfortunately.
The Catholics wouldn't comment as it was for high authorities to address.
All were very respectful and polite.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 183