The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 27, 2020, 04:03:16

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Your life! on: January 29, 2012, 11:28:18
@CFTraveler Thats cool  grin
 @phase423 Good luck with your son  grin may he grow healthy and strong like urshebear's son! cheesy
@urshebear ty  grin  i'm glad you and phase423 can help each other by sharing experiences with your sons  grin
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Your life! on: January 27, 2012, 16:41:28
Stookie_ haha callings dibs xD sure man
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Your life! on: January 27, 2012, 08:42:18
Thanks Ident  grin

Wish you many APs!  cheesy
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Your life! on: January 26, 2012, 20:27:39
Thank all of you for your time and the fact you shared a portion of your life with the public!  grin

@Xanth so sorry dude,hope you find a new job soon (and to be able to ap during breaks too!)

@Ident Its a nice that you trust your feelings so much that you'd quit your job,even in this hard-to-find-job times..  grin spiritual development is important! Did you ever thing about how you made someone really happy by opening that working position?

@Stookie_ Living proof how its sometimes okay to go againts the advices of everyone to pursue what you believe! grin

@007 Too many earthy distractions to try and develop spiritually dont you agree?all the bills to pay,stuff to do,and to work your arse off all day just so you could do that all again...
        Hope you find a yob that isnt to stressfull! grin

@BlueHalcyon hahah true xD

@Szaxx Yeah 5h of sleep is terrybad for ap,the moment you stop working you just drop asleep xD
           Hope it works out for you too,2012 is the year of change,where we will supposably get a third DNA strand,boost our psychick powers and stuff,so im sure it'll work out!

@urshebear Its so awesome you remember what you did when you were 4 xD I think you were a very spiritually aware kid  grin My cousin has the same problem,so i can sort of feel for you.
                I wish best luck to you and your son,for him to grow healthy and spiritually strong!  grin

As i read this (which was pretty late couse i cant reach my pc) i was pretty sad to hear its not going that well..
Well guys,to all of you and sincerely,i wish you all luck and strength to survive these hard times.Im sure to be sending love energy(torsion wave energy is the fancy name right?) to you all  grin grin  Happy everything guys!! Thank you for posting in this thread,it helped me! ^^

P.S (fat chance of that happening lol) If i get super rich somehow,im making a big-butt house for all the Astral pulse people to live in,with their families(thus no worry about surviving or paying bills and stuff),living a spiritual life,and ill cover all expenses and stuff...all i have to do is become filthy rich now evil
30  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Your life! on: January 25, 2012, 08:58:16
hmm so what i wanted to ask here...

You've all studied a portion of your life to end up with a nice job,nice house etc..They you found out about astral projection(some even while schooling) and of course,it doesnt matter much because youre still gonna have to get a job to survive..

So what did you end up with?what is your job i mean...
Are you satisfied with it?How does it fit in with AP and other OOBE exp.i mean does you job tire you so much you are unable to do anything else,or is your job fine(like Xanth's,couse he can try ap during his breaks  rolleyes im so jelly )

i guess what i wanted to ask is are you satisfied with your job(if you have one)concerning OOBE,spiritual life quality..not salary and stuff like that.

I do realise its a pain in the butt to read my posts becouse of my crappy way of writing..sorry guys
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Was it me??? on: January 16, 2012, 14:29:38
There is a theory that are astral body projects a double of itself and goes along on it' own travels without you really being aware.

Robert Bruce in his book Astral Dynamics talks about thins and explains this quite nicely actually...
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: UNDER 18 AP goers on: January 15, 2012, 12:18:36
Im 15,started with this when i was 14.A friend introduced me to it,while we were sailing on a boat for 7 days,he was reading an OBE manual or something in german..i approached with great intrest and as soon as i got home i got to googling.ended up here.

Im from Croatia,Zadar btw...

hmm thank makes me one of the youngest i guess...
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Tom Campbell says we don't need to get out our body... on: December 29, 2011, 14:22:50
people read Bob Menro's books

uuuh...thats Robert Monroe i suppose?
i believe tom was reffering to his book "Journeys out of body" concluding by what he said "he says he just rolls out of body, and people just try to ROLL out of body all night...".i remeber robert did that the entire book xD

cheers
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Meaning of this symbol? on: December 29, 2011, 14:13:26
if you feel that this symbol is powerful for you then draw it on a small piece of paper and carry it with you.  meditate on it.  it's meaning will reveal itself over time.

haha,thank you so much man.never thought of that.im sooo gonna get laughed at if anybody finds out XD
ill meditate on it
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: [PLEASE HELP] I am still FAILING on: December 28, 2011, 11:32:13
Lol first time i tried to astral project,i knew nothing about it,i just saw somewhere what it is,the basics-no more then 50sentences in total.
so i tried and laid down on my bed,told my parents not to disturb me,and did my thing.
i laid there for like 3,5hrs and didnt feel annoyed at all,actually i was happy i felt these unusual sensations for the first time.Then my dad came in my room asking me if im ok ...and that ticked me off so i bad-mouthed without thinking and later on got punished for that sad i guess I'd be ticked off laying there for 3hrs with a sensation you are used to,since i was unfamiliar with it,i was in awe.

so, here is something to encourage

when people get under great amount of stress(like in college) they sometimes AP by themselves,its like your body's cooling off system.
basically if you get annoyed enough by trying to AP (YES MAN TRYyYyY,YOU ARE BOUND TO GET IT RIGHT! (youll ap when you die anyway lol)(dont kill yourself))
it will reflect on your life,making everything annoying,youll become a depressed stressful person and it may lead to AP.

basically you try to ap
if fail-->you stress out,tick off etc.-->leading to a *maybe* stress induced AP
if win-->grats you AP'd with own efforts

Also,the same way you ignore annoying sounds,try to ignore these negative feelings.
i like to pretend im a santa claus,with a bad full of memories.they i pretend i come near a very deep sea and i throw all the bad memories into the abbys,saying bye-bye,i wont remeber you anymore,you are not a part of me anymore.try the same with negative feelings.
P.S i have some bad memories i hate-thats why i do the santa claus thingey

Lol i did write a lot of cra$,i hope no admin reads it and get a bad impression of me >.<
anyway thats what i can tell you

Cheers and good luck trying to AP
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Meaning of this symbol? on: December 28, 2011, 10:59:06
cool  grin didnt know that
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Meaning of this symbol? on: December 27, 2011, 10:23:06
so much nostalgia.... cheesy
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Meaning of this symbol? on: December 26, 2011, 22:51:41
WTF?!

dude that is some very defected dog/cat or an epic tree 0.o
what is your pet?
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Meaning of this symbol? on: December 26, 2011, 22:05:33
ah,knew this one whould come up.
well technically i made it  rolleyes
i was doing math homework and got bored really fast and came to an idea to draw a fibonacci spiral (even though we didnt even mention it in school at all,but i know it from the spirit science videos) so i started experimenting with it,drawing some lines,and in the end i came up with that. xD

it seemed like a shape that could mean something so i decided to post,not that many people check astral consciousness board anyway  grin didnt do a lot of dmg,may get  intresting if this means anything.
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Meaning of this symbol? on: December 26, 2011, 21:37:45
so..i had no idea where to post this.... ><

note:it could have no meaning at all,but would i post it here if i thought so? grin

anyway to the point,does this symbol mean ANYTHING to ANYONE?
just to note i drew it in 2mins and its not really precise,anything close to that symbol.

i know its just a lame wrongly-proported star but....worth a shot

41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is schooling really neccessary... on: December 20, 2011, 10:52:44
Just came to me once my teacher concluded an F for my mark...

Will physiscs/math and such really be of use in the afterlife?
i know i wont probably have to calculate anything...

i guess philisophy whould be usefull?
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: You really do never have privacy? on: December 19, 2011, 14:37:44
True,i did think about this and came to Xanth's conclusion.its still bothering me though.

especially when i poop omg... sad
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Memory loss on: December 13, 2011, 17:15:37
@stookie ty for contributing,will do

@daniel88  shocked holy cr...you might be on to something
44  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: About Tele/Psychokinesis on: December 11, 2011, 23:30:26
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinesis_%28Skyrim%29
Guess you need a tome,Tolfdir sells it.

Please dont bann me ill be good grin

(had to do this...simply had toooo >.<)
45  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Taking the next step. on: December 11, 2011, 23:22:03
Try getting naked,go outside,drive all the way out to some old abandoned farm house and eat snow.

if you read that quote,you probably realize how hilarious it is.
However the parts i did not quote are such that they give sense to these parts quoted,thus i do not say this is ..crazy

just wanted to share this quote..in case you dont realize..
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Anyone actually meet a friend legitly in the astral? on: December 11, 2011, 23:09:46
I would like to test that sometime
Monroe did,in a hospital i believe.

I wonder how much those hearbeat monitor thingeys cost.

Buying is definetley not an option,especially just to test that thing just once...

I suppose I could try it with a stethascope.

Indeed you could.. grin grin
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Strange astral experience on: December 11, 2011, 23:06:26
I have since been in control of any fear of AP.

Glad to hear.

I still havent projected (  cry ) so I dont exactly know the feeling of fearing AP,but I still think its nice that you dont fear it.
 grin
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Has anyone projected to Mars or any other planetary body that isn't Earth? on: December 11, 2011, 23:03:53
Since we're unable to measure consciousness or even adequately define it, the definition for sentient life as far as I'm concerned is intelligence and self-awareness.

Ah fine..
I still dont regret saying what I said  grin grin cheesy
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Has anyone projected to Mars or any other planetary body that isn't Earth? on: December 10, 2011, 22:54:52
haha grin grin

And what was the outcome?
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Has anyone projected to Mars or any other planetary body that isn't Earth? on: December 10, 2011, 22:40:54
who showed me where the AI lived

How can someting live if it does not have life?
AI is,as it name implies-artifical.Thus it has no life,thus it cannot live somewhere.
It merely inhabits,resides,etc.?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4