The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 10:03:11

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: projection: imposter and thieves on: June 22, 2017, 20:57:29
Sounds pretty scary. Having false awakenings into a threatening situation in your home sounds like quite a fear test.

What do you think the deal was with the Chesire Impersonator? It almost seems like this entity might have inspired the burglar experience you had right after meeting it.
102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello! on: June 22, 2017, 20:26:21
Welcome to the forum. I hope we can help learn conscious induction of projections together.

Don't be too concerned about whether your experience was "just" a dream. These projection experiences tend to exist on a continuum scale. A wake induced lucid dream or dream induced lucid dream both have the potential to be a valid astral experience.

One trigger we tend to use is simply "were you aware that you were participating in another reality to this one?", if the answer is yes, that was a projection. A wake induced lucid dream is more or less the same process as phasing and has resulted in astral projections with awareness for me before.

Ultimately it will fall to you to judge the quality of your experiences, but you might find the quality and value you get out of the experience doesn't match the label.
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What? on: June 21, 2017, 22:40:15
Right, yeah the idea was to move my body out into the non-physical. The only part of me that twitches is my eyes. There was one time I microdosed a psychoactive tea at a sub-perceptual dose in the morning, then the next morning before getting up I was trying to astral project. And I felt like I could just fall out of my body into an energetic pool, but I was scared because the space around me felt intimidatingly big, probably because I wasn't use to it.  cry There was no vibrations that time.

Definitely sounds like you got hit by the fear of death test. I just posted a new thread about it that will hopefully be useful for you. I think it is normal that there could be no vibrations in a scenario like that. Your mind was flexible and unlocked by the micro dose most likely. I once experienced a psychedelic that made retraction into the consciousness so easy and natural that it seemed like I could never lose the ability even after the psychedelic effects wore off. Alas it was not the case Sad
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Overcoming fear at the precipice of separation on: June 21, 2017, 22:35:16
At some point in conscious projection attempts we are often faced with a fear test and given a choice. I have experienced it from the void. It felt like standing on a cliff with the floor about to fall out, on the other side an immense cosmos of the unknown. There is a strong foreboding of death.

It is probably a fear of death test and the experience may resemble physical death given the similarities with projection experiences and NDEs. To be successful I think it is important to have given this issue consideration prior to being presented with the choice or your automatic response will be to back away.

The reason I opened this thread is to share what I have done to help train myself for the test and maybe you will get something out of it for yourself.

Susceptibility to the fear response in our biological brains is related to a calibration of relative threats. If there are no significant threat signals being received by your mind, such as being chased by a wild animal, every day stresses that shouldn't cause a problem result in an exaggerated fear response.

Two techniques for managing this problem are to give your mind a more natural understanding of a true threat or to experience the scenario that causes fear and manually change the response. Remember that the purpose of the fear response is to keep us safe. Every time you back away from the choice to astral project due to fear you strengthen the evolutionary success markers of that pattern in the brain and re-enforce that response.

I achieve the two types of approaches to managing fear with practical exercises. Re-calibration of threats is done with ice baths as the cold speaks directly to ancient centers in our brains in a relatively safe way that has a large impact.

I practice experiencing the scenario with 3rd eye yogic techniques such as Bandha locks. This exercise often induces symptoms of separation or fainting that resemble what you experience with projection. Over time I have become very comfortable with letting go and accepting the symptoms without fear.

What other techniques could we try as a form of "fear" training?

105  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Lucid Dream: area 51, beast perspective on: June 21, 2017, 20:54:35
Sounds incredible. It would be a lot of fun to battle with Shinobi - even to witness such physical speed and ability from a realistic perspective. I have had similar experiences centered around Jojo's Bizarre Adventure battles.

What was it like to be a wolf beast? Did you have inhuman perceptions such as super smell?

I wonder what the message is when we get swarmed by hostile entities in these experiences, it is common isn't it?

Once I experienced an astral projection as a DC superhero fighting against a group of three other people with super powers. Despite having super speed the three would quickly run me down and beat me up, yet I experienced no pain or fear. After they would get tired of wailing on me and go to leave I would throw a rock at their backs or something to restart the conflict. It all seemed like a hilarious joke to antagonize these guys knowing I couldn't be harmed.
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What? on: June 21, 2017, 07:19:15
I can be quite close to the physical while inducing these vibrations, so I don't have to be in some deep trance state to turn them on.

Is your induction method related to moving your phantom body while staying physically still? Sometimes I feel like I could step out of my body but attempting to raise the vibrations always ends up in physical twitching as the signals get crossed.
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What? on: June 20, 2017, 20:57:07
It sounds like you are probably getting disturbed from the mindset required to get past the vibrations. This would happen to me nearly every time I attempted projection via staying adamantly still.

I would look into two things - are you allowing yourself to look past the vibrations to the end goal or are you getting caught up with "is it time" type thoughts?

What about fear induced by the vibrations or being on the brink of separation? You need to be extremely comfortable with "losing" your physical perception.
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Time in the astral realm? on: June 20, 2017, 20:41:51
Makes me wonder if all these little worlds are pockets created by our subconscious or if they existed long before us

Consciousness realities are such an unimaginably vast ocean; I think it is a combination of both. There is raw data out there to suit a wide range of scenarios that we seek out and draw on intuitively or with the guidance of other beings perhaps.

There is definitely phenomenon of time dilation in focused experiences such as astral projection, but it also extends to things like near death experiences or even just being in the zone while playing sports or a video game.

I don't think time can really be non-existent in the astral world in most of the systems we imagine because the structure of cause and effect events require an order that represents time. If the actions you perform have no "time" or "order" it is hard to understand how learning or growth could be possible.

One explanation of time which I find useful is to imagine that the granularity of time in higher dimensions has a kind of gear ratio to our time where a single tick of our experience might be hundreds of millions of ticks in the dimension above. Transitioning your state of mind into something like projection or the flow state allows you to operate at the scale of the millions of ticks, sometimes while continuing to experience normal reality such as in a near death experience.
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Building an extra reality home on: June 20, 2017, 08:27:45
It is funny how we tend to imagine the island paradise. My zone is a mountain rimmed basin with a rainbow tower in the center and purple cosmos above. I have never actually experienced it though.

I have been fantasizing about this "astral home" concept for what feels like most of my life. My experience has been that some of these strange, seemingly random or unimportant, but persistent childhood behaviors come full circle into a practical application later in life.

Does anyone have any theories on why our ability to join each other's paradise and accurately perceive it is so flakey? It seems like an easy enough thing to ask for with clear intent.

@Lumaza how would you describe your happy place location? Is it comparably stable to a physical reality location that has simply been on pause since you last visited, or do you get the impression that it is unique reconstruction from the essence of the idea? I think either should be possible but I am curious.

That is an incredible recollection of a retrieval. I feel like I may have participated in retrievals before but it is just a Claire-knowing rather than being told by some entity in common language. Do we ever get told literally?

I had a rare conscious projection once that comes to mind in the way you describe the experience beginning in a house that is yours, but not yours. Initially I was terrible at going with the flow and would wake myself up, but it has become pretty easy after basically learning it the hard way in many experiences.

When I imagine the astral home however, it is a higher level of experience, like Reality+.

I would love to view the data on ancient Egypt and see our planet's Pyramids in their prime.

110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Building an extra reality home on: June 19, 2017, 08:26:59
Anyone have the ability or inclination to consistently experience an "astral home" where constructs would perhaps stay exactly as they were left?

Recently I had a sandbox video game experience that seemed to last for several hours. I pursued various quests and met NPCs around a future dystopian beach area.

The experience made me wonder - I know that I can resume or re-occur a dream, and thus probably a dream video game - but what about a default locality outside of this life experience?
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What does astral sex even look like? on: June 15, 2017, 22:09:03
My experiences have all been very similar to normal reality sex. My understanding is that astral "sex" is something pretty different where the emphasis is on the emotional connection and melding of minds rather than a physical sensation.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How often do you meet people while APing? on: June 15, 2017, 22:07:01
Pretty much never although I have met and interacted with hundreds of "people" they seem to be hollow simulations. I have met a few entities that I suspected might be external to myself with real free will, however, you can't really verify it unless you know the person in this reality and you can collaborate the experience with them.
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: keeping still and waiting until body goes numb? on: June 15, 2017, 21:47:15
I am sort of not knowing what to do still as its not clear as some people say you have to suddenly intend it while you are in a relaxed state and can't feel your body then others say you just don't think more or less and 'let' it happen. Like which is it? I am worried if I think about wanting to project I will break my relaxation state or maybe bring unwanted focus on my physiical body and disrupt the attempt. Sorta confused right now.

You may be falling into the age old pitfall of focusing on the symptoms that occur half way. You might find it useful to imagine projection as a continuum between awake and dreaming.

When you embark from the awake state you travel an unknown road wondering at which point you will be there. You know about certain signs that you are getting close and that causes you to stop and consider exit strategies prematurely as you really don't have a proper scale to judge where you are on the continuum.

I suggest employing a "what's next" mindset. It is like an extension of the visualization exercise wherein one imagines a thing, changes it, imagines a new thing then changes that continuously. There is always something coming next. Treat the symptoms the same way - "I feel the vibrations" - your thought is not "how do I exit?" or "is it happening"; you want "what is next on the continuum because I don't know how close I am". Once you follow the continuum all the way you will be in a dream reality and would have "let it happen". It is pretty obvious when you have succeeded if you aren't attached to succeeding at the first sign of success.
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Learning lucid dreaming first then ap on: June 15, 2017, 21:25:19
So before I can control the dream I have to let the dream happen as it is? And like just get used to being aware

You need to be able to exist in that reality and be self aware that you are there without panic or a sense of urgency to make changes. It is easy to rush into making a change or feel anxious that the experience is going to end now that you are finally aware.

I feel like going with the flow of the experience is only necessary as far as achieving comfort with that state of existence. Once you have mastered that you should be free to break the scenario or manipulate it.

It might be helpful to accept the value of the uncontrolled experience as a lesson in life. The easiest way to bypass the anxiety is to be prepared to accept any outcome.
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: sexual fantasies? on: June 15, 2017, 21:08:19
I think you will only get booted from the experience if you feel guilty about it on some level. Almost every sexual experience I have been involved in outside of this reality where I was in control was unstable and or resulted in a quick booting from the experience.

On the other hand there have been experiences where the initiator is the other party or perhaps you aren't fully in conscious control seeking the scenario and it work a lot better.

I suspect we either self abort experiences we are guilty about or maybe some other force makes the judgement that said experience is going to be bad for us and terminates it.
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Conscious and Unconscious - What is Astral Lucidity on: April 22, 2017, 11:13:39
I have been having 3 or 4 decent experiences per night recently and have got some new data points on the spectrum that I find interesting enough to share.

1) In my clearest experience to date I felt like I was completely aware that I was dreaming and possessed free will. I wanted to summon a friend to talk to and one manifested as desired with no distortion in the reality or waver in awareness.

Upon waking I realized that the perspective of being completely aware was an illusion because my physical reality plans weren't things that came to mind.

That day the friend contacted me out of the blue, suggesting a possible prediction experience.

2) I was roused abnormally physically while entering a wake and back to bed dream and found a new mindset. It was like a dream was beginning but no human senses had yet kicked in. It was an idea phase before taking dream experience perspective. A thought with substance.

The locked focus type of astral projection has still been too difficult. I can tell that I am instantly mentally blocked as soon as I think about doing it. The wake and back to bed method with intent to dream works reasonably well. Is there really a higher level of clarity that masters the mentality of both realities? Buhlman describes a clarity mantra that he would try to max out as the first priority in any experience, but I can never remember to do this either.
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 22, 2017, 09:02:17
Is it true that there are also schools of thought (or astral universities) especially within the astral plane where people can learn skills that can be used on earth?

Skills like engineering, math, physics, chemistry, computer science or languages etc...

I'm asking this because of the all the stuff I've read about obe/ap advanced people who write books and articles or share there experiences online claim this.

Thanks.

Yes for sure. You can think of the "astral realm" as a consciousness internet where your mind is the browser. Simply ask the question, query the database of experience and get the answer. The limitation is on what your mind is capable of parsing, there is a signal to noise ratio. The types of skills you talk about are being taught to us from the "Akashic Record" all the time.

Think of great minds of history like Nicola Tesla that made rapid leaps and bounds in technology by engaging in lucid imagination. Mosart is another example. You don't even necessarily need to go the astral world and have a simulated classroom like setting, that is just a limiting belief. There is also no guarantee that the classroom type setting will have any genuine value.

I have participated in a class on astral projection from within the astral world. I essentially learned nothing that I was able to recollect, yet I can ask questions about astral projection and receive direct communication from the consciousness system that results in real value right here and now. Of course the type of answers I am capable of receiving are limited by my experience boundaries. That is why the big leaps are usually made by people that already have a good understanding of the topic in general. Think of the experiences where people see barrages of symbols and fractal patterns as a form of information that we cannot properly parse.

You also have to remember that the consciousness system itself is intelligent and enforces rules for the benefit of yourself and others. This reality system is a learning sandbox so you wont be allowed to get information that will corrupt the validity of the sandbox, corrupt the experience of others, or corrupt your own experience. There is also ego to factor in - if your intent for using the information is pure you can have it. If the system predicts that giving you a lesson in maths would lead to increased ego and a regression in growth you wont get the information.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Forced myself out on: March 24, 2017, 06:21:52
It is a dream re-entry. I do this sometimes, the focus away to the astral is like going into a train of thought. There is something about the chemical state in the mind at that time which makes it easier to stay in the zone. The same idea can be used to sustain a fading experience or alter the situation. I also try to get into the train of thought mind space at night time as practice for the state.
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anxiety? New awareness? on: December 01, 2016, 22:45:27
Conspiracies can be frustrating because the perpetrators deliberately use their superior knowledge of reality of create an ego based lifestyle for themselves at the expense of others. Overall our capacity for consciousness growth as a species has been suppressed for a long time. Such problems date as far back as Ancient Egypt for instance, wherein the mysteries of the universe were largely reserved for the royal family and high priests, giving them an advantage over the common person that has persisted throughout many societies.

The consolation prize comes in two forms. First, the opportunity to overcome adversity. It isn't a very satisfying idea in the moment but in hindsight such barriers to freedom are a unique part of the evolutionary process. The second is the nature of conspiracy itself. The third eye is associated with realisation and the break down of illusions. I think this may be why conspiracy theories tend to excite us.
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Separation techniques with no visualization? on: November 19, 2016, 00:06:12
Interesting approach LightBeam, I will try and put it to use myself. Do you have any insights on why it is that doing these visualizations prior to falling asleep causes you to awaken post sleep? What kind of a duration do imagine we are talking about between your last waking memory and becoming aware post sleep?
121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: HOW DO WE TRAVEL TO SOME PLACE ELSE on: November 18, 2016, 08:40:38
Thomas ...

You are still in your head (e.g., biological brain). The spaciousness of the consciousness is where we have our experiences - NOT biological brain, theorizing possible futures, etc. I also shared how I validated my own experience, so your logic and criticisms about that make no sense (e.g., senseless).

Realize that I have attempted to share with you here from my own conscious experience (for the benefit the person starting this thread). That was my intent. I am not theorizing possible future outcomes. I have lived it, and I am sharing from that personal experience.

In stating this, I do not expect you to have the same experiences that I do. I am stepping back from our discussion, as you try to move this to a debate. I can see that you are not getting it.

I am not doubting your experiences. I have experienced, lived, precognitive futures myself that have come true. Not sure why debating is a problem, but you don't have to participate, no worries.

The message I am delivering here is that if you find yourself in something that seems like a future of this physical matter reality, or you deliberately try to a view a given future, do not cement belief in the fact that said future will actually arise. It may not.

The consciousness system is capable of making predictive forecasts, but it doesn't know what future will be _for certain_ actualized. If it did, there would be nothing new to learn from us being here to live it.
122  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: HOW DO WE TRAVEL TO SOME PLACE ELSE on: November 17, 2016, 22:46:55
Hmm, I am not sure what you two are getting at when say that you in fact will not only be able to see probable futures.

Having some, or many even, validated future precognition events is well and truly permitted under the umbrella of probable futures. They are still just probable futures that did actualise this time.

For every successful precognition there are many that turn out to be wrong. A skilled, or perhaps an intuitive or lucky viewer, may witness a very probable future but that doesn't make it predetermined.

If you witnessed a future event of yourself dying in a car accident that you intended on taking tomorrow - would you choose to die in order to make the vision true?

My understanding is that the principle of free will in consciousness prevents truly deterministic predictions from being accessed. They are only ever probable while free will is involved.
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Separation techniques with no visualization? on: November 17, 2016, 22:38:20
I don't have to do anything after falling asleep. I am obviously not conscious. What happens is I am awaken during sleep by noises and inner shakes - the vibrational state and SP. That awakening is a result of the technique I do while falling asleep.

I don't do anything to intentionally lower my brain waves. I simply wait until bed time when I naturally feel sleepy.

Nice, sounds simple to implement. I would be grateful if you shared the technique that you use while falling asleep. I have only once awoken "post sleep" into the vibration stage on accident with no particular intent. It was extremely effortless to separate however, it would be great to be able to reproduce this type of event.
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Separation techniques with no visualization? on: November 17, 2016, 09:07:19
I haven't heard of just relaxing to trigger AP. I have seen tons of people on this forum struggling to AP even trough prolonged meditation sessions. I myself cant AP with meditation. I need to let myself fall asleep, by while diminishing my brain waves, I do a technique, which raises my awareness and I am awaken during sleep with vibrations. Not many people can fully AP and detach from this reality if their brain waves are active. That means your physical senses are active and you perceive this reality even if the perception is minimal.

What is the technique you use to bring your awareness back after falling asleep LightBeam?

Is there anything in particular that you do to lower your brain waves when you fall asleep initially?
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Separation techniques with no visualization? on: November 17, 2016, 09:04:56
It actually is very much possible to astral project by doing "nothing" actively, but that isn't to say that nothing is happening that differs from the typical waking state.

After performing the Wim Hof method I would often end up in a state of relaxation. I think it also helps that the method stimulates the pineal, but this is not mandatory to experience what I describe, it can also be done in other ways.

I would simply lay there doing "nothing" actively. At some point a train of thought would begin, and within seconds I would find myself experiencing a projection. In my opinion there was a focus, the train of thought. However, the focus was not used to achieve the precursor state, it is simply a momentary conduit of the process.

Indeed, with sufficient relaxation you will experience more or less spontaneous projection by doing "nothing" but being.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15