The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 10:20:12

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
76  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: New to magic, need help please on: July 11, 2017, 06:28:43
My experience is that you will have a lot of trouble convincing a devout Christian that anything paranormal (magic, Claire-senses, astral projection, premonitions, telepathy) is not the work of the Satan. I struggle with my elder brother on this matter.

Fundamentally the book (bible) says psychic = witchcraft = Satan. For some people you will be unable to penetrate any issue that goes against what is written in the book because it is viewed as unassailable and beyond rational arguments. Those people are stuck in a belief trap, but if someone is willing to entertain new ideas and has an open mind you can try these rational arguments.

1) Only for good use - some people believe that our reality is intelligent in the sense that it can predict if psychic information is likely to result in net growth or recession for those involved. If the outcome is negative, the information is simply blocked. The powers simply aren't available for Satanic purpose. I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary - yet mediums and so forth that deliver valuable information do it with pure intent.

2) Satan is a metaphor - The word just means to be alone. You will find that almost every satanic act is about selfishness and destruction one way or another, whereas the path of god is that of unity and creation. I really don't think it is useful to imagine that there is a boogie man waiting to get you if you step out of line - that is a fear tactic used to control people - what matters is not picking the satanic path.

3) We don't really know what god wants - No one here can pretend they can even begin to start to touch the mentality of god. If you think you know, you are wrong. Don't be obsessed with the book because it will only ever be a crude translation. Many of the aspects of god described in the bible don't make sense for even a highly loving human, such as jealousy and revenge, let alone an angel or god.
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Quick loss of consciousness on: July 09, 2017, 21:06:56
Yes, I have found impatience, boredom and needing or wanting an outcome to all be considerable blockers. In addition to enjoying and being in the now, a mindset of detachment can be effective - especially for dealing with any fear scenario. The type of detachment I am talking about is like enduring a Sauna for as long as one can. You acknowledge the feeling of the heat and the bodily urge to leave, but you remain mentally calm and disjointed from those impulses, as if you are an observer of the discomfort only rather than the subject.
78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe? on: July 08, 2017, 22:09:00
Is the "3D shared experience universe" infinite? The pure physical 3D plus time one we all seem to share our minds in? I have no idea - have not run into copies of myself yet. We can only see out to what 13 billion light years?.. but the universe seems to be infinite yes, due to its uniformity and other reasons. And that in itself opens up a whole can of worms. Multiple versions of yourself being a mathematical inevitability then. Add the various infinite higher densities on top of that construct as well as the various "universes" inside waking minds that do not get shared like this one and it gets mind numbing.

I don't think we would be likely to find alternate versions of ourselves, REALLY far away, within the "same" physical reality.

The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum physics, which most physicists back today, describes all probable locations of a given particle being encoded into the particle.

Under this interpretation there has to be alternate versions of ourselves that fit a bell curve of probable outcomes, but they are unresolved in terms of a real consciousness collapsing the wave form into an actualized event in our timeline.

We can still experience these unresolved probable outcomes as a dream. It is likely that we do this all the time - if you need a given dream scenario just pull the data out of someone's probable reality.

But what about "real" alternate versions of ourselves that are actualized and have their own separate branches of alternate probable universes? I can't imagine how we would ever prove their existence, but conceptually, to get the most bang for your buck out of simulating a reality like this you might want to make the occasional hard copy of a reality that explores a slightly alternate branch with a high probability of "spiritual success".
79  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: World Is A Simulation on: July 06, 2017, 21:26:28
Either or. Take your pick.
 To fully understand a Human's mind, you need to be Human as well. So, why wouldn't it work the other way around?

I guess I view extra terrestrials as cousins of humans with a comparable, but more complex and higher level, consciousness. We can understand what life might be like to a limited degree for another physical matter reality incarnated being.

A celestial being on the other hand is totally outside of our frame of reference to even imagine in my view. The reason I make the distinction is that it is odd to think that extra terrestrials are governing our minds when they may be just co-operative players in the same game we are playing.

I do agree that an extra terrestrial would possibly have trouble understanding our minds. A celestial on the other hand should have the ability to be our mind - see every detail - and have a greater understanding than we do ourselves.

It should be well and truly possible to understand a human mind or an alien mind with basic levels of psychic ability shouldn't it?
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: First time after a long time trying, unexpected and confused on: July 06, 2017, 20:39:38
The thing is, Im confused what that was. Was it a lucid dream or was I finally able to astral project?
There's things that put me off, cus there was not much there. No entities at all, it was dark (could be cus of emotions or fear cus i was honestly a bit scared of it). There was no vivid colors like i read it would be online (it was pretty though). I could not leave, because there was no doors. Now that I think back I didn't look at myself, like I used to do in lucid dreams. (Looking at my hands as they distort would make me go lucid) nor did I check or see a silver cord. Im fully aware that I was there but not sure 100% where or what that was.

Sounds like a wake induced lucid dream. I have had a pretty similar house experience to this from a wake induction.

It turns out that "was it astral projection" is a fairly arbitrary question because the experiences exist on a continuum and it is difficult to categorize. The category of experiences such as the house can range from an apparently mundane dream to exciting virtual reality video-game-esque adventures.

I think what we really are talking about is "was it a hyper or higher reality experience" ie: the vivid colors, silver cords and thriving dimension of blissful entities. It is the experience we come to expect from astral projection - a friend of mine had one of these types of experiences and that is what spurred me to get into doing this.

It has now been 2 years and out of maybe 300 memorable experiences there hasn't been anything comparable to the hyper reality described by Frank Kepple for instance.

Maybe the hyper reality is more subjective than we imagine, or perhaps we are banned from reaching it prior to achieving a certain level of spiritual evolution. Perhaps it is uncommon to find yourself there by accident and you need to manually raise your awareness - which also requires prerequisite skill. Sometimes I feel like I have been banned from having such an experience because it would be too amazing in contrast to my experiences here and cause some kind of mental regression.

Keep pursuing the hyper reality in my opinion. I think there is a reason this place gets stuck in the back of our minds; the information I channel says that it is important to have a concept of higher dimensions to realize your potential post-mortum.
81  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: World Is A Simulation on: July 05, 2017, 21:47:46
Alien mind!?

Are we talking about philosophically alien entities, something born and native to the non physical, or the spirits of extra terrestrials from other planets in ours or similar universes.

Thaomas- I initially agree wholeheartedly with your response, with a few minor exceptions. The larger point is to be open to these wider perspectives and to consider what they are indicating. This is the stretch of perspective that we need.

We, as humans, consume multiple lifeforms for our sustenance- plants and animals. If we give even the slightest acceptance to their having some credence to life and consciousness, then what does that say about our consumption, much less our casting into the trash elements we don't want to consider further? How is that different from a greater consciousness casting back into the 'soup of consciousness' some undesireable bits of us that haven't worked out to their expectations? What makes us so special?
With respect to our consumption I suppose it means we have found ourselves in an unfortunate predicament where the only way we know how to stay alive is by destroying other life forms.

I think there are major differences between that and the greater consciousness idea. If we kill and eat a wild animal we aren't enforcing a true death upon that being and our motive is coming from a place of necessity rather than judgement or a sense of superiority.

I somehow suspect that greater consciousness isn't in a rat race predicament such as the one "they" created for us wherein they have no choice but to eat us. I don't think anything makes us special except for maybe our niavety?

What makes the greater consciousness special? Higher perspective, higher responsibility, leading by example, respecting beings and not controlling them for personal gain.

We in the spiritual community are told not to fear death and that there is no true death, however, this is probably false! If your consciousness doesn't measure up to expectations you will experience true death as your consciousness is forcibly modified. "John, today you will become Jake. It will be as if you were always Jake and all recollection of John will be gone".

Indeed, my attitude is fiery, but I don't want to give the impression that I am bitter about any of this. It is just a fun debate for me.

Both DeMarco's book and Cannon's books stretch our perspectives into new areas of consideration. I am admittedly uncomfortable with some of this but will point out the similarity between them and therefore the consistency. How about the topics of moral relativism and the conflict of Good versus Evil? How about the necessity of man-made catastrophic events such as 9/11/2001 or pick any school shooting or terrorist attack? Consider how these insane events may serve to move Mankind forward in its evolution.

If these are relatively new considerations then I would whole-heartedly recommend The Sphere and the Hologram. It will challenge your thinking up to the next level. A complimentary work would be Dolores Cannon's 'The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth'. Personally-speaking, 'Three Waves' confirmed for me where I am in the 'mix'.

The 'logic' isn't always apparent at first. We also need to add in a mix of feeling and intuition...and give it time to percolate.

I am pretty excited by that book. I haven't managed to get a copy of it yet but the preface sounds like it is right up my alley.

Negative events definitely hold the potential to move us forward. It is kind of the fundamental rule of this reality. Bluefirephoenix says that it is better to get to the path forward in the outset rather than walking the dead end and turning back after realizing. I would be disappointed if someone would carry out an attack like 9/11 to try and make man kind evolve. Put the energy into something positive!

82  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: World Is A Simulation on: July 04, 2017, 21:09:26
Cannon's last Convoluted series book mentioned 'shadow players', 'background people': Human characters that just play roles and are moved from place to place, environment to environment, world to world...she even likened them to a kind of 'slave character group'.
In the middle of the Sphere and the Hologram, a section discusses human personalities that fail to develop sufficiently within a lifetime; they fail to fully 'individualize' completely...and therefore are mixed back into the 'soup' of the Higher Self, their characteristics to be re-combined in a new mixture at some future date, to try again.

A personality that fails to individualize in a lifetime seems like nonsense to me. For that to really be true you would require a fresh consciousness that comes in without any initial conditions and has a duplicated experience to another entity to every detail.

Say the experience is 99% the same - would the governor of the "soul soup" make the judgement that this entity is no longer worth having? Such a decision would only be possible for a low quality consciousness since they are establishing themselves as being superior, a flaw that guarantees non-superiority.

Shadow people seems like a waste of potential - this reality is supposed to be a sea of learning for real entities. I suppose it is conceivable that they would have something to add but why not real entities that can mutually benefit from the experience?

Our dreams tend to be populated with shadow people for the purposes of ad-hoc learning scenarios. I feel like this reality has stricter rules though; wouldn't shadow people mess with the continuity and or make this reality into a play pen for external entities that feel like throwing some drones into the mix. We have such limited access to even communication from the outside let alone matrix agents.

I am happy to be proved wrong though. How can we understand the logic behind this stuff?
83  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Becoming Lucid in Dreams - Movie Scenes Of How It Is Like on: July 04, 2017, 05:49:31
You might also enjoy the movie Mr. Nobody. The entire thing is essentially about astral projection and alternate lives.
84  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: World Is A Simulation on: July 03, 2017, 20:51:39
There are more similarities. There are experiments to prove the simulated nature of the universe, such as the famous double slit experiment and the delayed choice quantum eraser experiment. There are theories and proofs for the simulation hypotheses.  However, there are some ridiculous assumptions too. Once you say that the universe is simulated, there arises a need for a simulator, a computer and operators of that computer. So people imagine all sorts of things from aliens to future humans. It is perfectly possible but highly improbable. Plus there are big holes e.g. the presence of avatars, if the avatars are aliens or humans from future, they would know beyond any doubt that they are playing a game. The only possibility left is that we are just bots, dummy players, which is not anyone's experience as far as I know. Bots would mean no consciousness or subjective experiences. No amount of simulation would produce that.

I find simulation to be the most satisfactory answer to the mysteries of this material universe.

The need for a simulator isn't such a huge issue even for the average skeptic I think. If we treat dreams as our own personal simulation it sets the precedent for a reality experience computed by consciousness.

Many people believe that there are aliens or future humans participating here that are partially or fully aware of their circumstances. I suppose the idea that these governing entities are the only ones that would participate in their creation would create a hole - but if you look at the purpose of the simulation deeper it makes sense that many players would either be fresh or have their minds compartmentalized in order to have a seemingly fresh experience.

We could be bots. Some spiritualists think that very few people are soul participants in this reality and that other entities are just "matrix bots". I think the concept is a bit egotistical and doesn't make a lot of sense from a practical outcomes standpoint. Never the less it is really difficult to prove that we have free will. The best we can do is to imply it should exist logically. Ultimately ones entire life experience can be scripted bot adventure and we would have no way of proving otherwise that I can tell.
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Im a bit stuck on: July 01, 2017, 01:07:36
Am I focusing too hard? Am I getting too excited when I feel the vibrations? I know that when you try to force yourself to astral project that it's usually unsuccessful, and I'm not sure that's my problem. I know this is probably insanely long, but since I have yet to have a full OBE, I'm hoping to get some advice from an experienced traveller.

What you describe reminds me a lot of my early experiences. I wouldn't say the mystery is solved yet but here is what I have come to believe.

Most of my early attempts were too engaged in carrying out a step by step process and in needing a successful outcome. This is further complicated by hidden fears that haven't been confronted at the conscious level before and anticipation of fear in the forthcoming experience.

I suffer from conditions of anxiety disorder and compulsive obsessive. This made it difficult to simply be and let the process unfold without a worry in the world.

Consider your own mind set and what it would take to be unflinchingly calm and stable with no attachment to any outcome in particular.
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: For Fork's Sake! on: June 29, 2017, 21:43:27
So I have to still my mind as I pass from hypnagogia to full LD. Once locked into the LD I can once again use critical thinking.

But anyway, that's how it works for me!

Works this way for me as well. It seems like one should or could be able to transition without this being a problem. It might be that the critical thinking plays too much into our fears so we have to disconnect from that temporarily.
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe? on: June 28, 2017, 07:46:30
You frequently hear in Astrap projection experiences of people travelling through space and timeffort and asking entities all sorts of educational questions. Is there anything you have learned in your astral journeys that perhaps sheds light on some of the mysteries of the universe? Do parrallel dimensions exist? Are there other vensigns of ourselves out there? Is the universe infinite? Are there alI ensure?  The list goes on. Anybody had any luck with these sorts of age old questions?

The book series My Big Toe by Tom Campbell is basically an attempt to answer the mystery of the universe with knowledge obtained through astral projection experiences. We can say it is possible to learn something greater than our current understanding without doubt.

It likely that experiences like astral projection are going to advance our understanding of the material universe; Tesla suggested we would advance technology radically faster through astral projections in the future.

My personal experience is that there may be educational entities and, subconscious or not, they are capable of delivering real value. I met one that appeared as a monk and communicated with me psychically. It was a profound understanding delivered through a form of thought control. You ask a question and the understanding of the reply is manufactured in your mind as a personal experience. The thing is that the impact doesn't last - similar to some temporary breakthrough psychedelic drug experiences you could say.

Sometimes we experience parallel realities. There is no way to validate it but the experience is comparable to waking up normally in the morning and going about your usual routine. Early on you notice something about your house is different. It is correct for this reality's version of you, but you know it is different to your house. There is a signature of the scenario that you can perceive with a type of Claire-sense that makes it feel like there is true affinity to this alternate house being yours.

You may have experienced this identity Claire-sense I mentioned by meeting an alternate version of an entity you know in a dream. It is difficult to go as far as to say that it is an alternate reality version of that person, but that is how it seems.
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: For Fork's Sake! on: June 24, 2017, 23:34:52
I have had trouble like that before too. I am receiving some channeled information that awake or alertness in itself shouldn't be the root cause of coming back down. We should be able to be hyper alert, indeed at peak levels of alertness without disrupting the scenario. The matter is how flexible and fluid the state of mind is and how self aware you are.

Compare a separation to a high stakes sporting event like baseball. When you are about to bat you need to be fully focused on what is happening but still in a fluid mind state capable of reacting to the pitch on instinct. The key is that you aren't self aware, you are just doing and all encompassed. When the self awareness comes in to play too much, the mind loses the ability to transition from one brain wave state to another seamlessly.

89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: projection: imposter and thieves on: June 22, 2017, 20:57:29
Sounds pretty scary. Having false awakenings into a threatening situation in your home sounds like quite a fear test.

What do you think the deal was with the Chesire Impersonator? It almost seems like this entity might have inspired the burglar experience you had right after meeting it.
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello! on: June 22, 2017, 20:26:21
Welcome to the forum. I hope we can help learn conscious induction of projections together.

Don't be too concerned about whether your experience was "just" a dream. These projection experiences tend to exist on a continuum scale. A wake induced lucid dream or dream induced lucid dream both have the potential to be a valid astral experience.

One trigger we tend to use is simply "were you aware that you were participating in another reality to this one?", if the answer is yes, that was a projection. A wake induced lucid dream is more or less the same process as phasing and has resulted in astral projections with awareness for me before.

Ultimately it will fall to you to judge the quality of your experiences, but you might find the quality and value you get out of the experience doesn't match the label.
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What? on: June 21, 2017, 22:40:15
Right, yeah the idea was to move my body out into the non-physical. The only part of me that twitches is my eyes. There was one time I microdosed a psychoactive tea at a sub-perceptual dose in the morning, then the next morning before getting up I was trying to astral project. And I felt like I could just fall out of my body into an energetic pool, but I was scared because the space around me felt intimidatingly big, probably because I wasn't use to it.  cry There was no vibrations that time.

Definitely sounds like you got hit by the fear of death test. I just posted a new thread about it that will hopefully be useful for you. I think it is normal that there could be no vibrations in a scenario like that. Your mind was flexible and unlocked by the micro dose most likely. I once experienced a psychedelic that made retraction into the consciousness so easy and natural that it seemed like I could never lose the ability even after the psychedelic effects wore off. Alas it was not the case Sad
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Overcoming fear at the precipice of separation on: June 21, 2017, 22:35:16
At some point in conscious projection attempts we are often faced with a fear test and given a choice. I have experienced it from the void. It felt like standing on a cliff with the floor about to fall out, on the other side an immense cosmos of the unknown. There is a strong foreboding of death.

It is probably a fear of death test and the experience may resemble physical death given the similarities with projection experiences and NDEs. To be successful I think it is important to have given this issue consideration prior to being presented with the choice or your automatic response will be to back away.

The reason I opened this thread is to share what I have done to help train myself for the test and maybe you will get something out of it for yourself.

Susceptibility to the fear response in our biological brains is related to a calibration of relative threats. If there are no significant threat signals being received by your mind, such as being chased by a wild animal, every day stresses that shouldn't cause a problem result in an exaggerated fear response.

Two techniques for managing this problem are to give your mind a more natural understanding of a true threat or to experience the scenario that causes fear and manually change the response. Remember that the purpose of the fear response is to keep us safe. Every time you back away from the choice to astral project due to fear you strengthen the evolutionary success markers of that pattern in the brain and re-enforce that response.

I achieve the two types of approaches to managing fear with practical exercises. Re-calibration of threats is done with ice baths as the cold speaks directly to ancient centers in our brains in a relatively safe way that has a large impact.

I practice experiencing the scenario with 3rd eye yogic techniques such as Bandha locks. This exercise often induces symptoms of separation or fainting that resemble what you experience with projection. Over time I have become very comfortable with letting go and accepting the symptoms without fear.

What other techniques could we try as a form of "fear" training?

93  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Lucid Dream: area 51, beast perspective on: June 21, 2017, 20:54:35
Sounds incredible. It would be a lot of fun to battle with Shinobi - even to witness such physical speed and ability from a realistic perspective. I have had similar experiences centered around Jojo's Bizarre Adventure battles.

What was it like to be a wolf beast? Did you have inhuman perceptions such as super smell?

I wonder what the message is when we get swarmed by hostile entities in these experiences, it is common isn't it?

Once I experienced an astral projection as a DC superhero fighting against a group of three other people with super powers. Despite having super speed the three would quickly run me down and beat me up, yet I experienced no pain or fear. After they would get tired of wailing on me and go to leave I would throw a rock at their backs or something to restart the conflict. It all seemed like a hilarious joke to antagonize these guys knowing I couldn't be harmed.
94  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What? on: June 21, 2017, 07:19:15
I can be quite close to the physical while inducing these vibrations, so I don't have to be in some deep trance state to turn them on.

Is your induction method related to moving your phantom body while staying physically still? Sometimes I feel like I could step out of my body but attempting to raise the vibrations always ends up in physical twitching as the signals get crossed.
95  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What? on: June 20, 2017, 20:57:07
It sounds like you are probably getting disturbed from the mindset required to get past the vibrations. This would happen to me nearly every time I attempted projection via staying adamantly still.

I would look into two things - are you allowing yourself to look past the vibrations to the end goal or are you getting caught up with "is it time" type thoughts?

What about fear induced by the vibrations or being on the brink of separation? You need to be extremely comfortable with "losing" your physical perception.
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Time in the astral realm? on: June 20, 2017, 20:41:51
Makes me wonder if all these little worlds are pockets created by our subconscious or if they existed long before us

Consciousness realities are such an unimaginably vast ocean; I think it is a combination of both. There is raw data out there to suit a wide range of scenarios that we seek out and draw on intuitively or with the guidance of other beings perhaps.

There is definitely phenomenon of time dilation in focused experiences such as astral projection, but it also extends to things like near death experiences or even just being in the zone while playing sports or a video game.

I don't think time can really be non-existent in the astral world in most of the systems we imagine because the structure of cause and effect events require an order that represents time. If the actions you perform have no "time" or "order" it is hard to understand how learning or growth could be possible.

One explanation of time which I find useful is to imagine that the granularity of time in higher dimensions has a kind of gear ratio to our time where a single tick of our experience might be hundreds of millions of ticks in the dimension above. Transitioning your state of mind into something like projection or the flow state allows you to operate at the scale of the millions of ticks, sometimes while continuing to experience normal reality such as in a near death experience.
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Building an extra reality home on: June 20, 2017, 08:27:45
It is funny how we tend to imagine the island paradise. My zone is a mountain rimmed basin with a rainbow tower in the center and purple cosmos above. I have never actually experienced it though.

I have been fantasizing about this "astral home" concept for what feels like most of my life. My experience has been that some of these strange, seemingly random or unimportant, but persistent childhood behaviors come full circle into a practical application later in life.

Does anyone have any theories on why our ability to join each other's paradise and accurately perceive it is so flakey? It seems like an easy enough thing to ask for with clear intent.

@Lumaza how would you describe your happy place location? Is it comparably stable to a physical reality location that has simply been on pause since you last visited, or do you get the impression that it is unique reconstruction from the essence of the idea? I think either should be possible but I am curious.

That is an incredible recollection of a retrieval. I feel like I may have participated in retrievals before but it is just a Claire-knowing rather than being told by some entity in common language. Do we ever get told literally?

I had a rare conscious projection once that comes to mind in the way you describe the experience beginning in a house that is yours, but not yours. Initially I was terrible at going with the flow and would wake myself up, but it has become pretty easy after basically learning it the hard way in many experiences.

When I imagine the astral home however, it is a higher level of experience, like Reality+.

I would love to view the data on ancient Egypt and see our planet's Pyramids in their prime.

98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Building an extra reality home on: June 19, 2017, 08:26:59
Anyone have the ability or inclination to consistently experience an "astral home" where constructs would perhaps stay exactly as they were left?

Recently I had a sandbox video game experience that seemed to last for several hours. I pursued various quests and met NPCs around a future dystopian beach area.

The experience made me wonder - I know that I can resume or re-occur a dream, and thus probably a dream video game - but what about a default locality outside of this life experience?
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What does astral sex even look like? on: June 15, 2017, 22:09:03
My experiences have all been very similar to normal reality sex. My understanding is that astral "sex" is something pretty different where the emphasis is on the emotional connection and melding of minds rather than a physical sensation.
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How often do you meet people while APing? on: June 15, 2017, 22:07:01
Pretty much never although I have met and interacted with hundreds of "people" they seem to be hollow simulations. I have met a few entities that I suspected might be external to myself with real free will, however, you can't really verify it unless you know the person in this reality and you can collaborate the experience with them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14