The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 23, 2014, 22:19:00

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What happens if you kill another entity on: April 06, 2012, 21:02:48
so who is the ruleing factor on the astral plain. who boots you for doing worng. also do you think they can restrict you in anyway.
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: whats on me!!! on: April 06, 2012, 20:56:27
all depends. alot of the time i am in a dream and i say hey im dreaming. at this point as i am in control and doing what i want is when it happens. so i will end it if i dont see me winning the pull. when i end it i feel myself come back to my body. i keep my eyes shut and dont move. i then do the roll out methed to get out of the body and then runn like hell to get away from my body. most of the time i just jump out the nearest window. then i am out for a bit and the mask tries to take over, and the bull begins. i can fight it but it takes alot of work and shortens my ap or ld moment. very trouble some. sometimes i will let it just pull me and it takes me to places then when im at that place i will explore and ussaly something in the area is trying to kill me or others. so idk haha.
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: whats on me!!! on: April 06, 2012, 20:48:08
im not near my body though. and it pulls me places. not just back to my body. eather way if that is the case then who is pulling on it if it not me and my body is out cold. it dosent pull me back to the body just places or spins me in circles.
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / whats on me!!! on: April 06, 2012, 20:22:12
ok so i am not new to this at all.. but i do have some concerns and questions that i cant seem to answer.

1. when i am out or in a lucid dream doing my thing, i am in controll but sometimes there feels like a rope tied to my back pulling me places. What is this and does anyone else have this problem? also have noticed i can fight it, it takes alot but i can.

2. same kind of thing as the first. when i am running around or just anything. i have like this dark mask that tries to take over my face and i have to pull it off. the last time i did this i was just pulling bits off and regaining my sight. waht is this and dose this happen to anyone else?

the only thing i can come up with is one time i was out i was held down and these things put i mask or helmet on my head and put something on my back. but i thought it was onlly a dream. just need some imput.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Meeting my first guide! on: April 06, 2012, 20:16:56
if thats the name she gave you then go ahead and use it if you want to see her again. you wont offend anything if you really dont want to, they know your new to this. sounds like a great time. when i am out and want to see my guide or what have you, i just ask. sounds like you are on a fast track. just keep up with remembering your experiances.
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: how to shapeshift in the astral plane? on: April 06, 2012, 20:03:17
i think intent and feeling would be your best bet. what do you feel like you could change into... some forms may be easier.. (exp. when i am in a dream and i am running, and i feel like i cant run i would grab dirt, grass, anything i could to move faster. this was befor i could tell when i was dreaming. so as i got better at it i found myslef in another shape and running on all fours.) not sure what i was but it helped. now i just fly and crash into things haha not so good at the flying yet.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Appeal for help on: January 22, 2012, 21:25:25
problem is that they may not be animal at all... its just how you preceave them in the relm. so you may see them as animals cuz that is less scary to you. some may only see shawdoey things..
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations, really hard to breathe, buzzing feeling, then sudden stop? on: January 22, 2012, 21:22:21
you want to exit right when u hear the buzzing or a tearing. i hear screams alot.. or wind... but this is when you need to role out or just an exit teck.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: astral matter :-) on: January 22, 2012, 21:18:20
never meditate. wake up do stuff go back to bed ap.. or ld into ap... really easy to ap when i am hug over and my body is tired but not my mind. plus a night out at the bar makes it very easy to get all the energy u need to ap when you wake up in the morning. also easy to do when i am at work and really tired. i know i cant fall asleep so i end up aping...  in all of them it is very clear and the time frame is hard cuz one min in real world is a lifetime or only a second in the ap one..
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: astral matter. on: January 03, 2012, 00:50:14
ya i used to do that alot as a kid. havent done it in a while. will have to look into and try this. may be fun.. if you find the book let me know what it is called.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: astral matter. on: December 28, 2011, 07:54:04
take that as a no. haha
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / astral matter. on: December 25, 2011, 00:37:05
when i first started aping lots of people talked about astral matter. ive seen it and built with it and so on. how come no one talkes about it anymore. anyone else done things with this stuff? jw thought since it hasent been brought up much i would bring it up...
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Bad Marriage - Cause of astral experiences? on: November 13, 2011, 20:56:55
ok so i can try and give you and answer that is better then the last guy.. if there are any persinal effects of his still in the home, i would remove them destroy them like burn them and what not. if its his lingering energy stoping you that might help but u will have to deal with it sooner or later since he did live in the house. this is probobly not the case, but be open to all options.. have you done any energy work. when my projections go dry i go out and collect others energy. i find the best way for me to to go out to a bar. most people are happier when drunk and leak lots of good energy.. this will help get you the energy you need to get out. meditation works good to. by figureing out things that my be bothering you that dont seem like they would. clearing yourself will help. if that dosent work then do the next best thing and dont try. dont try at all for a month or two. just go about your day. go to work, eat, sleep. and dont think about it to much..
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / ambien/trazidone on: November 13, 2011, 20:23:55
does anyone take these on a regular basis?

do they help your with getting to LD state to project from?

when you fight it if you do, does that help and or after you fight it and fall asleep does that help you have LD or false awakenings?

do you remember most of your dreams or do they just know you the F out and nothing recalled in the morning?

I DO KNOW YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE DRUGS TO HELP PROJECT.

i am not looking to use them to project but to help me get more sleep or better sleep and am just looking for some informaiton.

and befor i foget has it messed with anyones AP,OBE? made them worse like none at all or have you had more?
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Akashic Records on: November 13, 2011, 19:35:11
i have been there a couple times. first time was taken there and looked like a library. i saw a big map on the wall. strange map that changed when you touched it. i think it was trying to show were i came from, not sure. second time i went there i tried finding information on dead relitives and so forth. i am adopted so thought it be interesting.
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: astral forms on: October 22, 2011, 03:18:34
when i have been out, i have changed into diffrent things, depending on the situation.. wont get into that cuz im sure i get bashed for something i am doin in the asteral.. anyways not sure on the other stuff but i have changed my apperance and shape.. and have seen it happen as well.
67  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: ADD medication on: September 27, 2011, 04:11:27
my meds to seem to bother. if it messes with you sleep then it might.. it might help to.. only one way to tell. that is by trying and see how it effects you.. if it helps you concentrate like it is supposed to then it may help alot. but then again if you practis this stuff on a regular basis that would help your add as well and you wouldent need the meds.. but once again you have to learn from experiances
68  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: energy fun with two people on: September 27, 2011, 04:09:10
i was going to try some of the elemets but he is still new to moveing it and stuff so takeing it slow.. but it is fun..
69  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: akstic records or however you spell it haha on: September 27, 2011, 04:07:52
looked like a big library to me to and very old.. i liked the big map on the wall.
70  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / akstic records or however you spell it haha on: September 22, 2011, 10:16:48
so i think i have been here befor.. and i know some of you have as well.. so this is what i member seeing.. first a saw a door.. i was in a building. it was a bit foggy but someone waved me into this door. when i steped in there was a huge map on the wall. the inside of this place was round and in the center it was dipped in with a globe in the senter or a globe like object.. this dipped part was like a place to sit and read and waht not.. there were books allover and it was many stories tall.. it looked like an old museum.. anyways i think this was the akastic records im not sure.. so did it look like this for you if were have been there?
71  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / energy fun with two people on: September 22, 2011, 10:05:13
i know the title a bit off and this may be in the wrong spot..

So im at work. a student came in wondering about energy work.. did some explaining.. he is really good with it... so we did some tests. and then we turned it into a game.. both had one hand over eachothers.. i sent him energy. asked if he could feel it.. he could and he did the same to me.. so now since we had a basis, we tried to take eachothers energy and i would try and stop it.. this was very interesting..

as he was trying to take mine i was sending i guess bad or hurting energy.. about 20 secs passed and he said outch that hurts.. he stopped.. then i did the same things told him to try and stop me.. he did a pritty good job, he didnt do what i did but he did stop it. it felt as if he had a magnet in his hand and it was pushing my hand away.. just something fun i wanted to try and it was very interesting.. anyone else do this with a friend? how do you do it?
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Why do you want to learn Astral Projection? on: September 19, 2011, 05:14:01
when i was younger it was to understnad it.. and then found out its easier to go with the flow and not try so hard..

then i wanted to use it to try and get smarter. this was when i was in college.. so ya never got anywere there haha.. still want to do this.

Now i want to find my Grandpa so i can talk to him and say i am sorry for not visiting more when he was in the nersing home..

and the last reason to find out who i really am.
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: met a psychic dreamer.. on: September 19, 2011, 00:08:54
thanks for the advise. as for shadow people i can handle that part, just not the dreams that come true.. thank you to everyone for the advise i will let her read so we can get her over this hump..
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: met a psychic dreamer.. on: September 18, 2011, 17:50:32
not that she cant change dream but what is going to happen after the dream... like she had dream about her aunt in a car wreck. she wont call her and let her know cuz she thinks it wont help.
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: met a psychic dreamer.. on: September 18, 2011, 16:08:17
i also found it strange that the shado was trying to put a ned like thing over her head. that is what made her scream. but she seems more freaked out by the psychic dreams. and she things the shadow has something to do with that. i told her its nothing to fear and when this happens again to get up and leave the room. she can hear them first... its hard to explain that she is already out of her body and all she has to do is leave and things will be ok. and prob run into stranger things haha... i will show he this page so i dont look like a crazzie.. thank you
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9