The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 31, 2020, 20:50:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Your Opinion on: March 03, 2005, 14:11:55
It seems when ever I have a very real dream (I could smell, feel, and hear things around me) its always in my hometown/region in which I live in. But its different. If I wanted to I could actually walk around (awake) and find where all of these somewhat non-existent places are. If I was given the time I could easily draw a map of the area. It seems a little odd to me, and I want to know if it truly is to others, that when I have these dreams it's always in this area that seems to exist inside of me.

Post any ideas or thoughts please.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / i cant see anything on: March 03, 2005, 13:32:03
That happened to me as well. I heard a loud roar like wind and when I thought I opened my eyes I could not see anything. No matter where I looked it was black. I kept blinking and then all of a sudden I was back in my room. It was an odd experience but I won't give up.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / UNDER 18 AP goers on: March 03, 2005, 13:21:59
I'm 17.
And I've been trying to AP for a while now. (A few years)
I haven't been practicing for the past many months but I'm gonna keep at it again.
I've had a few minor AP's in the past but thats about it. I also have had a lot of dreams that seemed too real. (Nothing bad though)
Pages: [1]