The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2019, 08:57:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Historical events on: March 05, 2013, 21:38:40
Was wondering if any one had revisited any historical events on earth while in the astral?
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Dream and Obe flashbacks on: March 05, 2013, 21:26:55
Every now and then I keep on having random flashbacks from when I was child of dreams and Obes I had which I completely forgot about anyone else experience this or have an explanation?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Aliens on: March 05, 2013, 20:24:30
Hahaha! Nice Bedeekin seems legit!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I FINALLY HAD ASTRAL SEX! on: March 05, 2013, 12:32:01
majour ka, how can you say its in the mind?
5  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: spell to overcome fear on: March 05, 2013, 01:07:12
I actually had a fear of meeting demons and stuff like that guess it was just the unknown i was fearing
6  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: spell to overcome fear on: March 05, 2013, 00:56:02
It's the belief that this will work that makes it work.
  True!
7  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: spell to overcome fear on: March 05, 2013, 00:52:50
well it worked for me to overcome my fear of astral projection  smiley
 Doubt it would harm the plant  undecided
8  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / spell to overcome fear on: March 05, 2013, 00:34:57
Write the fear you want to overcome on each corner of a four cornerd piece of paper, fold into a small square and then place under a plant pot and ask the plant to take the fear away leave for as long as you wish over an hour, remove from underneath pot, throw away paper
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection and life on: March 04, 2013, 21:37:40
Thanks for sharing smiley i understand for some people its a way of life!
 I had many experiences while i was around 11/12 but only now at the age of 19 am i realsing what it was. Still trying to master it like many of us ha ha grin
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral projection and life on: March 04, 2013, 21:23:38
Has astral projection changed your life? Could you see life without projection? would you be who you are now if you had not found this ability?
 For me i have defiantly changed from being a atheist to becoming a very spiritual being and astral projection has defiantly opened me to who i am today!
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / A Universal Message on: March 04, 2013, 18:50:23

LOVE - The Movie - Boom Festival - A Universal Message
give it a watch and tell me wha you think smiley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=194_Qhvchis
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I FINALLY HAD ASTRAL SEX! on: March 04, 2013, 18:05:13
i think i attracted a Succubus not even sure if a Succubus is actually real but Arther we had intercourse it would not leave me alone i could not sleep it would touch me and not let me sleep that night i did in the end, the following day it was still with me harassing me i couldn't think how to get rid of it so before i went to bed i made a circle of salt around my bed and a pentagram underneath me. i could feel it around me but could no longer touch me, if anything that experience has made stronger!
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Last Nights OBE on: March 04, 2013, 17:33:22
Think you need to get out of your house my friend! so much to see grin
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I FINALLY HAD ASTRAL SEX! on: March 04, 2013, 17:24:17
i had sex with a spirt being a while ago while i was awake, was rather werid the energy in the room was crazy!!!
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I FINALLY HAD ASTRAL SEX! on: March 04, 2013, 16:31:12
Thanks for the link! Great meditation how long have you been working with kundalini?
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Speaking in tounge on: March 04, 2013, 01:10:40
Anyone have an idea as to what this is?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral school? on: March 03, 2013, 22:55:38
Thanks for the info everyone cool
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Strange experience when i was young on: March 03, 2013, 18:22:12
Why do we have unusual experiences when we are ill?
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Strange experience when i was young on: March 03, 2013, 17:18:24
i seemed to have the exact same experiences when i was younger and also in assembles!
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Please help out a beginner? on: March 03, 2013, 16:58:33
i believe marijuana is not bad for you for me it makes me more spirtiual aware, but it can have negitive effects if you abuse it to much
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral school? on: March 03, 2013, 16:36:57
yeah true! but i mean has anyone been to classroom if you know what i mean tongue
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral school? on: March 03, 2013, 14:00:32
Is there a school in the astral?
  last night i was brought to a larger classroom with many people in and a teacher at the front i walked to the back of the room and sat down, started talking to the person next to me, i cant remember much of what he said but i know he said he was in that classroom for five hours, then the teacher had two objects in each hand he looked at me, the person next to me nodded his head to say give it to him, he placed it on my table it was a key as i picked it up it seemed to not be a key i was unsure at the time and asked the person next me and he did some crazy things with it hard to describe but he was sending shock waves from it to the table and it would sink and change form, i then woke up!
  Anyone else visited the astral school?
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / anyone noticed something different about the stars on: February 28, 2013, 00:04:14
Im not sure if it's just me but I'm sure some of the stars have changed instead of the normal white, it's seems they have turned to have a redish greenish tint to them?
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: need information about DMT on: February 27, 2013, 20:30:59
Ahh I have some miomsa hostllis root bark here waiting for dmt extraction grin
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Mirrors and Shapeshifting another CRAZY OBE EXPERIENCE on: February 27, 2013, 20:23:28
I remember when I looked in the mirror once all I could see was a mixture of coulers making a form of my head.
Pages: [1] 2